Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, ExeC said:

Jose Gimenez has returned to Athletic computer team and is avaliable today.

I do not have enough money and the only option i have really is OLMO or AOUAR + 8m cash on transfer.

Would this be worthwhile ?

I currently have Jesus Navas DR + DEST as backup. (OLMO & AOUAR are bench players)

Im torn on what to do!

Aouar + 8 million for Gimenez in my opinion or if you have the patience and ability to wait a year or 2 for Dest to reach the heights rating wise you could keep both Aouar and Olmo.

12 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Icardi or Jesus? And is there a lot between them?

Which two youngsters would you sign out of:

Thielmann, Goes Sandry, M. Muldur, L. Netz, R. Gravenberch, K. De la fuente, S. Koita, M. Beier

 

 

Jesus

Gravenberch + Koita

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2017 at 8:03 AM, Sir Rahul said:

MLS

Eastern Conference:

Atlanta:

Damm -1 to 85- yes

Lennon +2 to 82- yes

Hyndman +2 to 82- yes

Adams +1 to 78- yes

Pogba -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Bello +5 to 78- +9 to 82

Robinson +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Castillo -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Gutman +6 to 73- +11 to 78

Escobar +1 to 83- nope

Walkes +4 to 82- nope

 

Inter Miami:

Robinson +3 to 73- yes

Matuidi -1 to 90- -3 to 88

Morgan +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Ulloa +2 to 82- nope

McCarthy +2 to 78- nope

 

Toronto:

Westberg +4 to 82- yes

Shaffelburg +6 to 73- yes

Nelson +3 to 73- yes

Bradley -1 to 87- -2 to 86

Akinola +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Laryea +5 to 78- +7 to 80

Fraser +2 to 77- +3 to 78

Delgado +1 to 84- nope

Mavinga +1 to 84- nope

Auro +1 to 83- nope

Endoh +2 to 80- nope

 

Western Conference:

Los Angeles FC:

Atuesta +1 to 83- yes

Blessing +1 to 83- yes

Vermeer -2 to 83- yes

Blackmon +5 to 78- yes

Rossi +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Brian Rodriguez +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Kaye +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Segura +4 to 82- +5 to 82

Ginella +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Farfan +1 to 77- +4 to 80

Musovski +5 to 75- +8 to 78

Sisniega +3 to 80- +1 to 78

Duke +2 to 70- +5 to 73

 

Minnesota:

Boxall +2 to 82- yes

Gasper +10 to 77- +15 to 82

St Clair +8 to 73- +13 to 78

Dotson +8 to 78- +10 to 80

Finlay +1 to 83- nope

Opara +1 to 83- nope

Agudelo +1 to 83- nope

Hayes +1 to 78- nope

MLS review so far. 5 teams done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Gyan ... He's the one name that stands out as worthy of keeping

 

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Keep Kubo, Ihattaren, Verschaeren, Salisu not sure they will all become ‘world class champions haha’ but definitely worth keeping.

On Salisu, I’ve been really impressed with him at Southampton since joining, hasn’t been playing much till recently but you can tell he’s a good defender.

Thank you mates! So, what about Kangin Lee? None of you mentioned him, so do you think he's no longer worth keeping? Is the hype over for him?

Also, what are your thoughts on Castrovilli? I know he would definitely need a move to increase his rating, but do you think he is good enough to play for a top club? (Maybe I should be the one to answer this question, as I follow Serie A, but it's always good to hear other people's opinions) :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

 

Thank you mates! So, what about Kangin Lee? None of you mentioned him, so do you think he's no longer worth keeping? Is the hype over for him?

Also, what are your thoughts on Castrovilli? I know he would definitely need a move to increase his rating, but do you think he is good enough to play for a top club? (Maybe I should be the one to answer this question, as I follow Serie A, but it's always good to hear other people's opinions) :) 

I guess it all depends on who you could buy with the money you raise, for example Castrovilli is 89 will you be looking for players to replace him or is he just a reserve player, I don’t have the luxury of 89 rated reserve players 😂

Don’t watch enough of Kangin Lee unfortunately, I do know he’s a talent though, he’s been spoken about a lot on here and Castrovilli would probably do well at a top club in Italy in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I guess it all depends on who you could buy with the money you raise, for example Castrovilli is 89 will you be looking for players to replace him or is he just a reserve player, I don’t have the luxury of 89 rated reserve players 😂

Don’t watch enough of Kangin Lee unfortunately, I do know he’s a talent though, he’s been spoken about a lot on here and Castrovilli would probably do well at a top club in Italy in my opinion.

Castrovilli is a reserve for my team, but simply because I've been waiting for him to blossom definitively for years, and now I'm not sure anymore... (btw, he was born near my city and grew up in the youth academy of my hometown team, so I'm a bit attached to him). However, I reckon that with the money I'd make from him, I'd be able to buy a lot of younger and better options, so I guess I've answered my own question, I will put feelings aside. :D

In the next days, I will post another list with the best youngsters available I can buy with that money and ask for your opinion again! Cheers! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Castrovilli is a reserve for my team, but simply because I've been waiting for him to blossom definitively for years, and now I'm not sure anymore... (btw, he was born near my city and grew up in the youth academy of my hometown team, so I'm a bit attached to him). However, I reckon that with the money I'd make from him, I'd be able to buy a lot of younger and better options, so I guess I've answered my own question, I will put feelings aside. :D

In the next days, I will post another list with the best youngsters available I can buy with that money and ask for your opinion again! Cheers! :) 

Thanks 😊

I think Thorgan is the best man for the job on these sort of questions but if I feel I can answer about some of the players mentioned I’m not afraid in answering, rightly or wrongly. I’ve said it many times before but when I ask a question on the forum I like to have as many opinions as possible to get the forums thoughts. Best way to make the right decision, I’m guessing others feel the same. More the merrier is what you could say 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thanks 😊

I think Thorgan is the best man for the job on these sort of questions but if I feel I can answer about some of the players mentioned I’m not afraid in answering, rightly or wrongly. I’ve said it many times before but when I ask a question on the forum I like to have as many opinions as possible to get the forums thoughts. Best way to make the right decision, I’m guessing others feel the same. More the merrier is what you could say 😂

Hehe I agree! Of course, besides you, Thorgan, Rahul, Milanista, etc. everyone's answer is very welcome to any question! Cheers :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Castrovilli is a reserve for my team, but simply because I've been waiting for him to blossom definitively for years, and now I'm not sure anymore... (btw, he was born near my city and grew up in the youth academy of my hometown team, so I'm a bit attached to him). However, I reckon that with the money I'd make from him, I'd be able to buy a lot of younger and better options, so I guess I've answered my own question, I will put feelings aside. :D

In the next days, I will post another list with the best youngsters available I can buy with that money and ask for your opinion again! Cheers! :) 

 

19 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thanks 😊

I think Thorgan is the best man for the job on these sort of questions but if I feel I can answer about some of the players mentioned I’m not afraid in answering, rightly or wrongly. I’ve said it many times before but when I ask a question on the forum I like to have as many opinions as possible to get the forums thoughts. Best way to make the right decision, I’m guessing others feel the same. More the merrier is what you could say 😂

I always think more info is required when keep or sell is discussed. It depends who else they have in squad in same position and what players are available to buy. Good to know few options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

 

Thank you mates! So, what about Kangin Lee? None of you mentioned him, so do you think he's no longer worth keeping? Is the hype over for him?

Also, what are your thoughts on Castrovilli? I know he would definitely need a move to increase his rating, but do you think he is good enough to play for a top club? (Maybe I should be the one to answer this question, as I follow Serie A, but it's always good to hear other people's opinions) :) 

(Speaking as a Viola fan) Castrovilli is really hit/miss these last 9 months.  It is not that he fades in and out of games, it is that he has stretches of games where he doesn’t impose himself on the game.  When he is on, he is Fiorentina’s most creative and dangerous midfielder.   But Fiorentina’s roster is a mess and they have gone through 4 coaches in 3 years iirc.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Still quite new to SM and trying to get a feel for it. Couple of quick questions...

1. Is there much mileage to sending youth players out on loan? Like does it make a difference development wise? Or is development based on how they're playing irl? Does it help stave off playing concerns? Signed a lot of youth (many recommendations from you guys - thanks!) so just want to make sure I get the best out them.

2. I've played Nuno Mendes 3 times this season...he's been sent off twice and I end up losing. I have tackling set to Normal. Is there anything I can do? Or is that just plain bad luck?

Thanks in advance!

All IRL

Bad luck

17 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

What would you guys do ?

Screenshot_2021-03-11-21-43-58-889_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Daka

Sell Rondon

13 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! I need to raise as much cash as possible in one of my gameworlds, so I need to let go of some (or all) of these young players who might not become world-class champions. Would you keep or sell them? Thanks in advance! :)

Castrovilli
Salisu
Verschaeren
Ihattaren
Diatta
Kangin Lee
Kubo
Joe Willock
Matondo
Sardella
Weah
Marcos Paulo
Joao Pedro (Watford)
Davitashvili
Tahith Chong
Abel Ruiz
Pellegri
Tsitaishvili
Romario Baro
Diego Costa (São Paulo)
Fruchtl

Not too sure mate

12 hours ago, dgormand said:

Did they miss out giving Anton Walkes a rise in the Atlanta United review lol...hopefully gets done today..

Seems so sadly

8 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Sell Locatelli and buy Kessie??

Sure

7 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Does Sabitzer get +1 to 93?

Nah too high

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Thoughts on Pino of Villarreal? Seems like the club as whole are stuttering and the manager doesn't seem too keen on attacking players.

Not sure

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Florian LEJEUNE playing regularly but for a poor Spanish team. what will he be next review? stay or drop? thanks

Stay

4 hours ago, ExeC said:

Jose Gimenez has returned to Athletic computer team and is avaliable today.

I do not have enough money and the only option i have really is OLMO or AOUAR + 8m cash on transfer.

Would this be worthwhile ?

I currently have Jesus Navas DR + DEST as backup. (OLMO & AOUAR are bench players)

Im torn on what to do!

Get Gimenez but that price is too steep

4 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Icardi or Jesus? And is there a lot between them?

Which two youngsters would you sign out of:

Thielmann, Goes Sandry, M. Muldur, L. Netz, R. Gravenberch, K. De la fuente, S. Koita, M. Beier

Jesus as younger

Uhh, Gravenberch, not sure about other

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chris Wilder has left Sheffield United, wish him all the best he did a magnificent job getting United from League one to the Premier League!!

:( 

38 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

Carvajal + 2/3m or Klostermann?

I have Carvajal and Pavard as my current RBs, Klostermann would be used as RB 

Carvajal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

 

I always think more info is required when keep or sell is discussed. It depends who else they have in squad in same position and what players are available to buy. Good to know few options.

A very good point, which is why although I may have an opinion, I often remain quiet since it really depends on money, position, squad, playing time, Game World etc. (And there are some stellar folks here whose opinion is worth far more than mine!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

A very good point, which is why although I may have an opinion, I often remain quiet since it really depends on money, position, squad, playing time, Game World etc. (And there are some stellar folks here whose opinion is worth far more than mine!)

There are also so may different gameworlds, some have age caps, rating caps, owner enforced squad caps and other custom options.

That can have impact too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

nayef aguerd keep or sell? 85 rated but his team are plummeting and he turns 25 at the end of the month so value will fall as well.

Cant see him getting a rise next review? can you?

thanks

I can see him rising to 87/86. Before Rennes slipping, I would say 87 is definite. But still I think he deserves 86 minimally because of his minutes played. If his value drops, it will be by a mere 200k for now. I would keep at least until after his rise to consider to sell him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update for German Bundasliga Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521, French 1525, French 1528 French 1530 French 1537 French 1539 French 1541, French 1543 F 1545  Germany 1554 Germany 1557 Germany 1558 & 9, 1560, G 1562 G 1564  G 1564    Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Sp-Sh-Germany-Wolfsb-WBrem1.png

Another miniscule insight into the workings of the spreadsheet:- Both Friedl and M Eggestein at Werder have 100% season's minutes ie 2160 out of 2160 possible minutes. But as u see one is -0.3% get's nothing cos he's capped and the other +33.9%. The obvious answer is the lower the rating the higher chance ie Eggestein is already rated 89 while Freidl is much lower at 85!

Lacroix is the Star Riser of course off a rating of only 83.

Thanks for all the interest and support for the spreadsheets, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀 

Ps May well get an under 23 list uploaded, hopefully over the weekend for Germany this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

nayef aguerd keep or sell? 85 rated but his team are plummeting and he turns 25 at the end of the month so value will fall as well.

Cant see him getting a rise next review? can you?

thanks

Rogerthat has pretty much covered it, I think he will get a +1 so therefore will go from 2.8 million to 3 million in value which is nothing, I would sell and have actually done the same in one of my game worlds.

42 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Tapsoba or Soyuncu?

Tapsoba

22 minutes ago, Azzy122 said:

Any chance for a rise for either nnkunu or felix?

Nah not for me

22 minutes ago, Azzy122 said:

Badiashile due for a rise?

Could get a +1 especially if Monaco qualify for the champions league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...