Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

nayef aguerd keep or sell? 85 rated but his team are plummeting and he turns 25 at the end of the month so value will fall as well.

Cant see him getting a rise next review? can you?

thanks

Keep and wait, should get 86 at least

53 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Tapsoba or Soyuncu?

Tapsoba

33 minutes ago, Azzy122 said:

Any chance for a rise for either nnkunu or felix?

Nah

32 minutes ago, Azzy122 said:

Badiashile due for a rise?

Maybe 88

11 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Sell Locatelli and buy Kessie??

Definitely

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

Thoughts on Pino of Villarreal? Seems like the club as whole are stuttering and the manager doesn't seem too keen on attacking players.

Both Pino and whose the other? Nino are worth buying and keeping. Can understand as u say "Stuttering" ... Manager Mmhm!

8 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Florian LEJEUNE playing regularly but for a poor Spanish team. what will he be next review? stay or drop? thanks

Stay me thinks

7 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Icardi or Jesus? And is there a lot between them?

Which two youngsters would you sign out of:

Thielmann, Goes Sandry, M. Muldur, L. Netz, R. Gravenberch, K. De la fuente, S. Koita, M. Beier

Gravenberch and next Koita

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

nayef aguerd keep or sell? 85 rated but his team are plummeting and he turns 25 at the end of the month so value will fall as well.

Cant see him getting a rise next review? can you?

thanks

YES! YES!! Updated spreadsheet and Aguerd has most minutes at Rennes.

39.4% Nayef Aguerd Rennes 10th 39.4% 2 87 39.5% 39.4%

1 hour ago, RHugrakkur said:

Tapsoba or Soyuncu?

I like Soyuncu but I'd say Tapsoba atm

1 hour ago, Azzy122 said:

Badiashile due for a rise? ,YES +1 to 88!

18.6% Badiashile Monaco 4th 18.6% 1 88 14.1% 18.6%

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chris Wilder has left Sheffield United, wish him all the best he did a magnificent job getting United from League one to the Premier League!!

As much as I dislike Chris Wilder for what he's done there what a fantastic job he's done amazing really league one  prem in 3 seasons or something like that .....I think they will regret getting rid specially with some of the names been mentioned ....Paul heckingbottom favourite they'd of gone straight back up with Wilder 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Is investing 7m on Veschaeren worth it?

Yeah

53 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Rank Demiral, C. Romero, Tapsoba, Kamara?

Coman or Sane?

Barella or Valverde?

Tapsoba, Kamara, Romero, Demiral

Coman/Sane not sure to be honest, much of a muchness

Barella

29 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

As much as I dislike Chris Wilder for what he's done there what a fantastic job he's done amazing really league one  prem in 3 seasons or something like that .....I think they will regret getting rid specially with some of the names been mentioned ....Paul heckingbottom favourite they'd of gone straight back up with Wilder 

Agreed, if it was a sacking and not a mutual thing it’s a very strange decision unless something happened behind the scenes. Sheff U were already down and Wilder just like the likes of Sean Dyche would of been the perfect man to get them back up.

Sean Dyche stayed at Burnley and got them straight back up many years ago, think he did it twice but not sure and Daniel Farke is doing the same thing at Norwich this season.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Sean Dyche stayed at Burnley and got them straight back up many years ago, think he did it twice but not sure and Daniel Farke is doing the same thing at Norwich this season.

seems harsh to really judge anyone on this weird season. no crowds, little recovery time etc. youd think wilder had enough credit to ride out another season in the championship.

saying that. his anti-5subs thing hasnt really helped them

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Is investing 7m on Veschaeren worth it?

Yes

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Coman or Sane?

Barella or Valverde?

Tapsoba, Kamara, Romero, Demiral

Not too sure, both are at the same level

Barella

Just now, keefmj said:

seems harsh to really judge anyone on this weird season. no crowds, little recovery time etc. youd think wilder had enough credit to ride out another season in the championship.

Two extra subs wouldn't have really helped them. But it would have helped opposition. They just don't have the quantity.

3 minutes ago, keefmj said:

Definitely should of had enough credit in the bank, he did the nearly impossible getting Sheff U from league one to the Premier League in 3 seasons. Pretty incredible in all honesty.

His anti subs stance made sense though really, he had no where near the quality off the bench that many of the other teams in the league have.

On 3/11/2021 at 11:30 PM, Stuarty said:

Thank you Milanista, much appreciated my friend! I've been playing about with the tactics a lot but mostly normal tackling with pressing all over and attacking mentality. Mixed results to be honest. I'm West Brom and as it's so early in our gameworld I've just been trying to gradually better the squad with younger talent and building for the future whilst a lot of the other managers snap up the older players. Playing the long game! 😂

Attacking and pressing all over all game is only only gonna (eventually) warrant injuries and player suspensions.

If you need any tactical advice I can try an help you. (No offence) though, but your West Brom team does sound fragile. Therefore i'm not too sure if the tactics would work for a team which is not at least average, in the sense that you are strong enough to reach up to between 5-8 position in your league. 🙂

On 3/12/2021 at 1:09 AM, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! I need to raise as much cash as possible in one of my gameworlds, so I need to let go of some (or all) of these young players who might not become world-class champions. Would you keep or sell them? Thanks in advance! :)

Castrovilli
Salisu
Verschaeren
Ihattaren

Diatta
Kangin Lee
Kubo
Joe Willock
Matondo
Sardella
Weah

Marcos Paulo
Joao Pedro (Watford)
Davitashvili
Tahith Chong
Abel Ruiz
Pellegri
Tsitaishvili
Romario Baro

Diego Costa (São Paulo)
Fruchtl

Sell the bold. 

20 hours ago, Nameless said:

Thoughts on Pino of Villarreal? Keep (for now).  Seems like the club as whole are stuttering and the manager doesn't seem too keen on attacking players.

It seems that Unai Emry is picking experience over youth. It's a shame the experience of Santi Cazola isn't around anymore for the Yellow Submarines - he fould have helped bring in youngsters like Pino and Nino. 

17 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Icardi or Jesus? And is there a lot between them? Not too much. 

Which two youngsters would you sign out of:

Thielmann, Goes Sandry, M. Muldur, L. Netz, R. Gravenberch, K. De la fuente, S. Koita, M. Beier

1. In my opinion both players did just about enough to keep their current rating last season. Although I reckon GJ would be the safest option out of the two, especially with how City are performing atm, he is also the younger one. I beleive he can still improve further under Pep.

I reckon if PSG and Icardi don't win the Ligue 1 crop 🌾 or the big eared trophy, then Icardi could be in for a deserved -1. Because he's not planted enough fruits and vegetables for PSG this season. 😀Plus, note that (88 rated striker) Moise Kean has been performing better than (93 rated) Icardi. 

2. Gravenberch has become quite an important player for Ajax this season - having amassed a lot of game-time. He's also in 4th place in the team's player performance table.

Koita has something like 14 goals and 5 assists in the bundesliga this season. That's very impressive even if it's only the Austrian Bundesliga! 😀

I would have  chosen L.Netz in third place, just incase your wondering. 

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I have Greenwood, Wamangituka and Gouiri

Sell Darwin if you can't be patient to see how he develops. 

14 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

Carvajal + 2/3m or Klostermann?

Only because he's younger, still only 24 years young and very more versatile. He's a "General" defender who can play all across the backline. 

I have Carvajal and Pavard as my current RBs, Klostermann would be used as RB 

13 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

(Speaking as a Viola fan) Castrovilli is really hit/miss these last 9 months.  It is not that he fades in and out of games, it is that he has stretches of games where he doesn’t impose himself on the game.  When he is on, he is Fiorentina’s most creative and dangerous midfielder.   But Fiorentina’s roster is a mess and they have gone through 4 coaches in 3 years iirc.  

Grazie for the in-depth information. 

11 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Tapsoba or Soyuncu?

Soyuncu is probably at the a stronger team. Although Tapsoba is outperforming him by 0.30+ points and has been the better all season. 

11 hours ago, Azzy122 said:

Any chance for a rise for either nnkunu or felix? Possibly (for only one of them though).

A La Liga win should seal it.

Nkunku is doing really well, although, he needs to remain very consistent for another season in order to (possibly) rise again. Remember he's at a squad capped team. 

10 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Coman or Sane?

Barella or Valverde?

Good tough questions. 😀

1. Tapsoba, C.Romero, Kamara, Demiral. This order couldn change next season. 

2. Noting much between the two attackers. Personally I would go for Sane because he performs quite well for me on SM (can take FK's to). I feel like he gives more to the Bayern side. 

3. Barella is getting more regular gametime and should certainly rise first. Valverde needs to solidify a place in the Real side or another team first (not gonna be easy), and then perform well in order to ever rise again.

Edited by Milanista1
Made an error or two in response.

13 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chris Wilder has left Sheffield United, wish him all the best he did a magnificent job getting United from League one to the Premier League!!

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Agreed, if it was a sacking and not a mutual thing it’s a very strange decision unless something happened behind the scenes. Sheff U were already down and Wilder just like the likes of Sean Dyche would of been the perfect man to get them back up.

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Definitely should of had enough credit in the bank, he did the nearly impossible getting Sheff U from league one to the Premier League in 3 seasons. Pretty incredible in all honesty.

His anti subs stance made sense though really, he had no where near the quality off the bench that many of the other teams in the league have.

Sorry to see him go. I read that there was tension with the owner, as Chris Wilder was disappointed that they didn't do any business in the January transfer window.

4 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Looking for a right-back, preferably one that can play in more than just that position.

Of these four, which should I go for? Any on the rise soon?

-Alderwiereld

-Fabinho

-De Vrij

-Cuardrado

Thanks! 😁

Fabinho all day long.

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sorry to see him go. I read that there was tension with the owner, as Chris Wilder was disappointed that they didn't do any business in the January transfer window.

Just read through the Skysports article, Wilder pushed for Brewster and Ramsdale which cost a combine total of 41 million and the owners weren’t sure. Haven’t been the greatest signing in all honesty.

5 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Looking for a right-back, preferably one that can play in more than just that position.

Of these four, which should I go for? Fabinho Any on the rise soon? Maybe De Vrij

-Alderwiereld

-Fabinho

-De Vrij

-Cuardrado

Thanks! 😁

Fabino would be the best option - was brilliant against RB Leipzig in the recent CL game. He's been one of the few Fab players for Liverpool this season. 

I wouldn't rule out a rise for De Vrij - happen Inter capture the Scudetto this season. 

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Tapsoba, Kamara, C.Romero, Demiral

There's no need to use big text (if it's possible). I don't actually wear 👓 you know. Thank you for pointing out my error though. I actually thought Demi was on the same rating as the other 2 defensors. Therefore as he's in a better team and apart of an aging CB position, I thought he would the better option. 

SWIKI REPORT (13/02/21)

8 pages again today with the continuation of the MLS and a fair few edits from India, @Sir Rahulis this your doing again? 😊

Also Noah Mbamba edited today, probably to change his height in game from 82cm so he’s no longer a dwarf and Brian Brobbey has moved to RB Leipzig.

Slovenia 🇸🇮 

NK Maribor - 8
NK Celje - 13

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Nashville SC - 21
Seattle Sounders - 17
Inter Miami CF - 1
New York City FC - 19

India 🇮🇳 

Sporting Clube de Goa - 9
Mumbai FC - 12
Churchill Brothers - 2
Dempo SC - 3
Jamshedpur FC - 1
NEROCA FC - 1
Gokulam FC - 1
Shillong Lajong - 12
Bharat FC - 1
Aizawl FC - 1
North East United - 1
Kerala Blasters - 2

Thanks for reading guys and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 3/12/2021 at 8:35 AM, jaybee said:

Just the one new addition today

Costa (Independiente) 73

There should be more in upcoming days as I've attempted to add everyone who has had league minutes so far. There might be a few though who will be added later on.

A further 8 players added today which is good to see. Changes are happening pretty quickly from when I submitted them.

Ortega (Independiente) 73

Pacchini (Independiente) 70

Aguirre (Lanus) 80

Highest rated player added so far so one to keep an eye on perhaps

Aranda (Lanus) 73

Aude (Lanus) 73

Only 17 and highly thought of so could be worth picking up

Lopez (Lanus) 73

Llano (NOB) 73

One to keep an eye on as a riser perhaps as played three full games so far 

Giani (NOB) 75