Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Spoiled for choice but, who out of these 

🥇 Kounde (22, rated 90) - I admit he has been sloppy in recent games, yet his immense talent is still there for all too see. And at a young age he's gonna be prone to errors - but as long as he learns and improves that's what really matters. I presume he has the highest market value of all your options, and (atm) has the best performace average (0.30 better) than Tapsoba, in as many minutes. Could certainly move to a bigger club in the Summer (contract is up in 2024). 

🥈 Tapsoba (22, rated 89) - He's certainly come to life this season. Atm he's Bayer Lever's 4th best player. Although, he is at a squad capped (at 91) team and doesn't look likely to move to a bigger club (contract expires in 2026) anytime soon - BL would be foolish to sell him right now anyways. 

🥉 P. Torres (24, rated 90)  - Is possibly playing for the weaker team out of the lot. He been better than average this season - nothing special though. He's nearing to his peak age as well. 

Konate (21, rated 88) - He's the youngest and the lowest in rating, and hasn't featured enough for RB Leipzig this season - has played under 500 minutes of soccer for Leipzig so far this season. 

it wouldn't really be fair to judge him. 

Edited by Milanista1
Addition.

13 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Which would you drop from the offer?

Hauge, try Marcao and someone else if you can.

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank...
Valverde
Pedri
Haidara
McKennie
Gravenberch
Bellingham
Guimarâes

Pedri/Bellingham, Valverde, Gravenberch, Mckennie, Guimaraes/Haidara

9 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Kounde

Tapsoba

P. Torres

Konate

Kounde

8 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Edouard Mendy , Mohamed Fares $ Patrick Burner for Szczesny 

Edouard Mendy & Lars Stindl for Szczesny 

Or you will keep Szczesny? 

Trio

Duo

3 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

What is the likelihood of Fabinho at Liverpool getting a +1 at end of season, bringing him to 94 ?

I would say it’s unlikely unless Liverpool win the UCL

SWIKI REPORT (14/03/21)

Nothing much happening this morning with most of the 15 edits from Hungary. Full list of edits below:

Atletico de Kolkata - 1
Bengaluru FC - 1
Puskas Akademia FC - 2
Ujpest FC - 2
Vasas SC - 1
MTK Budapest - 1
Nyiregyhaza Spartacus - 1
Debreceni VSC - 1
KF VIIaznia - 1
Mezokovesd-Zsory SE - 1
Sport Boys - 1
FC Arouca - 1
NK Olimpija - 1

Thanks for reading and good luck to whichever team you support today, apart from Sunderland I hate Sunderland 😁

Cheers Kieran 😁

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kounde, Cancelo, De Vrij and Kimpembe.

Also Dias and Bastoni are good options with a little bit of cash on top (1.6 million)

Thanks, with Dias due to rise would that not make him more valuable than eriksen? I mean a swap with another player

26 minutes ago, JHNUFC said:

Thanks, with Dias due to rise would that not make him more valuable than eriksen? I mean a swap with another player

Yes, I would guess that when Dias rises to 92 he would be worth around 32 million.

I think Bastoni will probably rise to 91 too and he will be worth around 30+ million.

Are you selling Eriksen or buying? If you're buying then I need to know which defenders you currently have 😊

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes, I would guess that when Dias rises to 92 he would be worth around 32 million.

I think Bastoni will probably rise to 91 too and he will be worth around 30+ million.

Are you selling Eriksen or buying? If you're buying then I need to know which defenders you currently have 😊

Im selling, im overloaded in midfield 

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank...
Valverde
Pedri
Haidara
McKennie
Gravenberch
Bellingham
Guimarâes

Not too sure

12 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Kounde

Tapsoba

P. Torres

Konate

Kounde

11 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Keep Szczesny

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

What is the likelihood of Fabinho at Liverpool getting a +1 at end of season, bringing him to 94 ?

Nah

1 hour ago, JHNUFC said:

any defenders that would be worth it for a straight swap for eriksen?

Dias

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I dont think he'll get his +1 this time round. Even tho he's been one of Liverpool's best players  this season, unfortunately it wont be enough giving how poor a season they have had. 

Hopefully next season when there back to full strength & He's back to playing in midfield every week he'll be getting a +1 coz he is a class player. 

Rank...
Valverde
Pedri
Haidara
McKennie
Gravenberch
Bellingham
Guimarâes

Pedri, Valverde, Bellingham, Mckennie, Gravenberch, Haidara, Guimarâes.

I'm ranking Gravenberch a bit lower as he'll need a big move eventually (unlike the ones above him) and a lot depends on whether he picks the right team, having seen a few top Ajax talents struggle to adapt in bigger teams. 

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I think Belligham more likely to 88 than 87

ATM Stats 87, hype could take him to 88 YES but I'd be more comfortable to see his 0%rise a bit more b4 that. 

Did u like the U23 spreadsheets u requested ??

Rank...
Valverde
Pedri
Haidara
McKennie
Gravenberch
Bellingham
Guimarâes

Pedri & Bellingham, Valverde, Gravenberch, Guimaraes, Haidara 

12 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Kounde

Tapsoba

P. Torres

Konate

Kounde then Tapsoba

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

For now yes. With all the messi stuff going on I don't see him rising as quickly as the others.

Contrary to popular opinion, Barcelona are actually doing well rn.

The only team unbeaten in big 5 leagues in 2021 so far, catching up with Atletico in La Liga (who's losing form), and are playing Bilbao in Copa Del Rey final- there's a reasonable chance of a Domestic Double. Outplayed PSG in the recent CL game too, after a poor first leg.

Our best CB is just back from injury, Fati returns next month.

Off the pitch, Laporta (most successful Barca prez) has won the elections, a huge improvement from Bartomeu, and I'm pretty sure Messi will stay. The financial mess will take a while to be cleared, but it isn't as bad as everyone thinks Imo.

Tldr; Pedri to rise pretty faaast:)

Just now, Lost soul said:

Contrary to popular opinion, Barcelona are actually doing well rn.

The only team unbeaten in big 5 leagues in 2021 so far, catching up with Atletico in La Liga (who's losing form), and are playing Bilbao in Copa Del Rey final- there's a reasonable chance of a Domestic Double. Outplayed PSG in the recent CL game too, after a poor first leg.

Our best CB is just back from injury, Fati returns next month.

Off the pitch, Laporta (most successful Barca prez) has won the elections, a huge improvement from Bartomeu, and I'm pretty sure Messi will stay. The financial mess will take a while to be cleared, but it isn't as bad as everyone thinks Imo.

Tldr; Pedri to rise pretty faaast:)

I am aware of all this and still think McKennie and Bellingham will rise quicker than Pedri. 

Gravenbarch before Pedri was too ambitious. Then still Pedri will be 4th on my list. 

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

ATM 20/80,

If Liverpool win Ch.Lge & he plays well from now, then 80/20 YES!

12 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Don't KEEP and Trio best unless Stindl will play for U

19 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Ben Godfrey +2 this season? should be nailed on +1 if Everton finish top 6 then +2? Do you agree?

Would it be a good deal for both sides if I offer JP Hague and T Marcao for Godfrey

Or am I giving too much away?

Godfrey now has 900 out of a possible 990min since last review & Spreadsheet predicts 88 IF he keeps up this percentage! Details 5.6% to 33.8% rise since last review.

33.8% Ben Godfrey Everton 6th 33.8% 2 88 5.6% 33.8%

19 hours ago, Buka said:

It's safe to say that Muller's getting 95 right? 

No not so quickly but does probably have chance next season

7 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Impossible. LLLLLLpool the worst team to have won the title- officially.  Wouldn’t be harsh if some of the first team players got -1s this time round but unlikely.