Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Edouard Mendy , Mohamed Fares $ Patrick Burner for Szczesny 

Edouard Mendy & Lars Stindl for Szczesny 

 

Or you will keep Szczesny? 

 

Goalies do not have much affect in the SM ME.  Mendy should go to 90 this summer and Szcz is likely to stay.  That said, I’m not enamored with the players they offer in addition.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Godfrey now has 900 out of a possible 990min since last review & Spreadsheet predicts 88 IF he keeps up this percentage! Details 5.6% to 33.8% rise since last review.

33.8% Ben Godfrey Everton 6th 33.8% 2 88 5.6% 33.8%

Hi, he is actually already 87 changed randomly at the end of January. So does that make a difference to your prediction? I hope the +2 remains, but doubt it will.

Please socca make me happy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, he is actually already 87 changed randomly at the end of January. So does that make a difference to your prediction? I hope the +2 remains, but doubt it will.

Please socca make me happy!

I actually thought he was 86, in that case I change my decision and say +1 to 88

23 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

I absolutely hate football atm 😢😢😢

Sods law Norwich score 2 cracking goals.

Osaze Urhoghide looks a decent young player but another one who’s out of contract in the summer, either way should be a good riser 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I actually thought he was 86, in that case I change my decision and say +1 to 88

Sods law Norwich score 2 cracking goals.

Osaze Urhoghide looks a decent young player but another one who’s out of contract in the summer, either way should be a good riser 😊

Cracking goals cantwell was superb today will surely get a move ...Wednesday played well one of the best performances this season 1st half then invited them on us 2nd half I did a write up for Rahul the other day mentioning about osaze cracking player hope he signs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Osaze Urhoghide looks a decent young player but another one who’s out of contract in the summer, either way should be a good riser

Another ex AFC Wimbledon player that we didnt have enough money to keep hold of. Its annoying to think of the ones that got away! Jo Bursik, Lyle Taylor, to a lesser extent Tom Elliott, The Beast Alinfenwa, Chris Hussey and James Shea all played in the championship after leaving us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Schuurs+Hauge or Bellingham?

Bellingham

8 hours ago, FORAG said:

Can you rank:

Fofana

Kabak

Konatè

Romero

Fof, Rom, Kon, Kab

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, he is actually already 87 changed randomly at the end of January. So does that make a difference to your prediction? I hope the +2 remains, but doubt it will.

Please socca make me happy!

Oooops! (Random Risers!) Grrrrrh! 😖

Sorry can't work the magic for U SW19+2 🏳️

26.8% Ben Godfrey Everton 6th 26.8% 1 88 5.6% 26.8%
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Two super exciting talents played for Barcelona B today in the Catalunya Derby.

Angel Alarcon (16) + Pablo Paez ‘Gavi’ (16) are both huge huge talents and will be MUST BUYS! When added to SM.

Remember their names guys 😁

Kieran, I rely on YOU to remember their names for me ...

Edited by The Mad Hatter
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Cracking goals cantwell was superb today will surely get a move ...Wednesday played well one of the best performances this season 1st half then invited them on us 2nd half I did a write up for Rahul the other day mentioning about osaze cracking player hope he signs 

Yeah I thought the same to be honest, seemed inevitable Norwich were going to score.

11 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Another ex AFC Wimbledon player that we didnt have enough money to keep hold of. Its annoying to think of the ones that got away! Jo Bursik, Lyle Taylor, to a lesser extent Tom Elliott, The Beast Alinfenwa, Chris Hussey and James Shea all played in the championship after leaving us.

Ah Akinfenwa, played for Doncaster and was always late for training I’m sure he has a career in acting or WWE when he retires, got such a personality 😂

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Kieran, I rely on YOU to remember their names for me ...

Ok I will do 😂

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Keep or sell? -

Miranda of Vasco de Gama

Mena of Deportivo Pereira 

Millot of Monaco

Ghobo 

Rutter

 

Miranda - Keep if you can hang on for his rise, who knows when that will be though.

Keep - Rutter, Millot.

Sell - Gboho, Mena.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (15/03/21)

3 pages this Monday morning with most edits from Slovenia and Hungary.

Slovenia 🇸🇮 

NK Domzale - 16
NS Mura - 12

Hungary 🇭🇺 

BFC Siofok - 1
Szeged 2011 - 1
Gyirmot SE - 1
MTK Budapest - 1
Paksi SE - 1
Budapest Honved - 5
Debreceni VSC - 1
Mezokovesd-Zsory SE - 1
Gyori ETO - 1
Szentlorinci SE - 1
Vasas SE - 1

Random edits

Sport Boys - 1
Tuzla City - 1
Columbus Crew - 1
Juventus - 1
KF VIIaznia - 1
SC Ideal - 1
Alianza Atletico - 1

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...