Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 3/13/2021 at 11:58 AM, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet German Top U23's 

Okay, not as many U23's as I thought at the German clubs I have Predicted, this will possibly increase as we get closer to the review which should happen if as usual, Mid May. Which means if u buy now & sell 10weeks from now, U would be selling somewhere around the 22nd of May near the minimum wages point. Maybe a little longer as there are 5 countries to review. So Buying in the following few weeks should be more "Fertile Ground" for that strategy! 

Nice to see the top guy, ATM is an 18yo! Marco John, with a 16yo not that far away from the top as well.

Remember the RED Box Warning, tho not so many above.

Cheers Socca 😀

not sure if im just being blind and missing them, but no orel mangala or wamangituka (stuttgart)?

33 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

Any early numbers on the current Leicester squad? 

Sure,

Barnes +1 to 90

Iheanacho +1 to 88

Fofana +1 to 88

Justin +1 to 88 (injury may affect this)

Amartey +1 to 86

Morgan -1 to 85

Thomas +2 to 82

Tavares +3 to 73

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What did Pál Lázár do to SM ?...
82... - 14... 68
:o

Haha, bit much but he has not played at a decent level for many years. There are many others needing the same treatment on the database.

PLAYER POSITION EDITS

Approved:

PL Players: Cavani, Matip, Stones, Rudiger, Lindelof, Telles, Fred, Ake, Bailly, McKennie, Kabak, Jones, Sandler.

91+ players: Kane, Ramos, Firmino, Muller, Hummels, Goretzka, De Vrij, Gimenez, Alderweireld, Skriniar, de Ligt, Arthur, di Maria, Coman, Oyarzabal, Vidal, Pavard, Kimpembe, Upamecano, Roberto, Chiellini, Romagnoli, Savic, Vertonghen.

90 rated defenders: Otamendi, Davinson Sanchez, Militao, Bernat, Elvedi, Smalling, Orban, Soyuncu, Evans.

90 rated attackers: Andre Silva, Forsberg, Alcacer, Milik, Everton Soares, 

89 rated defenders/mids: Christensen, Schulz, Cedric, Vida, Bednarek, Denayer, Keane, Maksimovic, Paulista, Djimsiti, Diego Llorente, Mancini, Mandi, Antonio, Demme, Bellarabi, Reece James, Soucek, Weiser, Aurier, Castagne, Pasalic, Escudero, Kamara.

88 rated players: Giovinco, Gustavo, Malcuit, Capa, Mercado, Vermaelen, Amrabat, Iborra, Yokuslu, Vrsaljko, Lemina, Heintz, Brooks, Kannemann, Marcano, Martinez Quarta, Lascelles, Sergi Gomez, Boyata, Alvaro Gonzalez, Sakho, Almeida.

Waiting for approval: 

91+ players: Kovacic.

90 rated attackersNeres.

Rejected:

93+ rated players rejected: KDB, Kimmich, Alaba, Coutinho

91 rated players rejected: Ricardo Pereira, Depay, Richarlison.

90 rated players rejected: Sissoko, Vecino, Umtiti, Zouma, Weigl, Florenzi, Quagliarella, Ings, Muriel, Payet, Jovic, Adama, Calabria, Florenzi, Azpilicueta, Weigl, Akanji, Zouma, Umtiti, Vecino, Sissoko.

89 rated defenders rejected: Lucas Leiva, Lainer, Bensebaini, Zinchenko, Bartra, Djene, Dubois, Luiz.

88 rated defenders rejected: N'Koulou, Schar, Mallo, Maripan, Konate, Nunez, Bouna Sarr, Erick Pulgar, Matteo Darmian, Kenny Lala, Atal, Saka, Salif Sane

PL Players: Calum Chambers

Note: Russian and Ukranian league players being looked at by someone else.

To look at next: 90 rated mids?, 89 rated mids/attackers, 88 rated mids/attackers

34 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Hi guys, 

I apologize for asking a question about something not related to SM players and ratings, but do you know of any game worlds that will open up soon consisting of empty squads? Looking for a good competitive game world once I finish a season. 

Thanks! 😁

I havent scrolled back to check but I am pretty sure there was someone who posted that he was setting up a new game with empty squads and same sized stadiums. so scroll back a couple of pages and you may find your dream league.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

The depth at u21 level for France is scary, just look at the options for CB 🤣

FFA4DC7F-5E7B-4A60-B956-E2728F5E03B6.thumb.jpeg.ce9553aa433e80cc229b8be23d311656.jpeg

I agree, yet at the same token it's kind of sad 😔 that some of the French CB's and other talented defensors will never get a proper look in for the national side due to the immense competition they have in theez positions. @ombarcagunnersnot forgetting the midfield as well. 😀

52 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Hi guys, 

I apologize for asking a question about something not related to SM players and ratings, but do you know of any game worlds that will open up soon consisting of empty squads? Looking for a good competitive game world once I finish a season. 

Thanks! 😁

You should ask our Interista @gyanthecat 

17 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I havent scrolled back to check but I am pretty sure there was someone who posted that he was setting up a new game with empty squads and same sized stadiums. so scroll back a couple of pages and you may find your dream league.

Yes there was -  I beleive Gyan's the man! Not the 🐱 cat. 😀

3 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree, yet at the same token it's kind of sad 😔 that some of the French CB's and other talented defensors will never get a proper look in for the national side due to the immense competition they have in theez positions. @ombarcagunnersnot forgetting the midfield as well. 😀

I always think the same. But this is why those eligible for another country should switch.

Abdou Diallo, Fode Ballo-Toure and Nampalys Mendy are switching to Senegal I believe.

Issa Diop to Morocco.

24 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Can't quite find it, but thanks! 😀 I'll keep looking.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:41 AM, gyanthecat said:

I have recently read some posts from managers who are looking to join an appealing new gameworld, so I decided to share this information here.

In a few days, a new gameworld will start with a very interesting set of rules. We already have a good number of managers (including a couple of forum members), but others are welcome, as long as they are reliable people who can understand and follow the rules.

If anyone think they fit this description and is interested in starting a new challenge, please drop me a line and I will share more details with them. Cheers! :) 

Found it! 😄 @gyanthecat Is it full, or are there still some clubs left?

Is Nicolas Gonzalez (22, 87) of VBF Stuttgart worth hanging on to? He won't be first material until he hits 89-90. 

Is it me or is his influence on the team faded and is being overshadowed by the (great) performances of Sasa Kalazdjic (23, 83) and Silas Wamangituka (21, 86). Consider that (atm) both players look to be performing better than Nico Gonzalez - SK and SW (not Soccer wiki) 😀 have double the amount of goals, haven played more minutes. 

I was fortunate to be able to pick up the trio as they are not that well known (right now). Therefore If one was to go who should it be? 

13 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Is Nicolas Gonzalez (22, 87) of Vb Stuttgart worth hanging on to? He won't be first material until he hits 89-90. 

Is it me or is his influence on the team faded and is being overshadowed by the (great) performances of Sasa Kalazdjic (23, 83) and Silas Wamangituka (21, 86). Consider that (atm) both players look to be performing better than Nico Gonzalez - SK and SW (not Soccer wiki) 😀 have double the amount of goals, haven played more minutes. 

I was fortunate to be able to pick up the trio as they are not that well known (right now). Therefore If one was to go who should it be? 

I prefer one of the other two over Gonzalez atm.

You'd expect Kalajdzic to get 86 in the next review.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Is Nicolas Gonzalez (22, 87) of Vb Stuttgart worth hanging on to? He won't be first material until he hits 89-90. 

Don’t see him hitting 89-90 at Stuttgart so probably not worth.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kieran_S91

Silly question but what does the S in your name stand for Sunderland? 😂😇

91 is the year of your birth, right? 

Surname 😊

SWIKI REPORT (16/03/21)

13 pages this morning and a real mix bag of edits in all fairness, clubs from all over the globe being worked on.

Two random risers and very exciting prospects among the edits are Malick Thiaw (Schalke 04) and Nicolas Siri (Danubio) the latter who is rated 67 has played 158 minutes (7 games) this season scoring 1 goal.

Anyway on to the report:

Hungary 🇭🇺 

Paksi SE - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 1
Mezokovesd-Zsory SE - 1
Szolnoki MAV FC - 1
Vasas FC - 1
Ujpest FC - 1

Romania 🇷🇴 

Comuna Recea - 5
FC U Craiova 1948 - 12

Peru 🇵🇪 

Sporting Cristal - 3
Atletico Grau - 2
Universidad Cesar Vallejo - 3
Universidad San Martin Porres - 1
Santos de Nasca - 7
Universitario de Portes - 1
Alianza Atletico - 4
Sport Boys - 2
Sport Huancayo - 5
Universidad Tecnica de Cajamarca - 2

Croatia 🇭🇷 

Hajduk Split - 3
Dinamo Zagreb - 3
NK Slaven Belupo - 1
NK Varazdin - 2
Hrvatski Dragovoljac - 1

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Aberdeen - 4
Celtic - 1
Hibernian - 1
Livingston - 2
Motherwell - 2
St.Mirren - 2
St.Johnstone - 1
Hamilton Academical - 1

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Sporting KC - 4
Orlando City SC - 1
Los Angeles Galaxy - 1
Real Salt Lake City - 1
Vancouver Whitecaps - 1
Atlanta United - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (16/03/21)

13 pages this morning and a real mix bag of edits in all fairness, clubs from all over the globe being worked on.

Two random risers and very exciting prospects among the edits are Malick Thiaw (Schalke 04) and Nicolas Siri (Danubio) the latter who is rated 67 has played 158 minutes (7 games) this season scoring 1 goal.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Spreadsheet says 81 which means Thiaw could be rising to 80 or 82 I'd say. Kieran doing a brilliant job with Swiki Report btw, It's a hard mundane task to face every morning I can tell U. 😀

Malick Thiaw Schalke 20th 26.8% 4 81 26.8%
1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Getting Emre Can plus Jonathan Ikone plus Leonel Claudinho for giving Yeray Alvarez plus Carlos Soler?

Go or no go?

Trio Wow!