Rahul W

43 minutes ago, JHNUFC said:

alexis sanchez + erikson for cancelo?

Duo at the minute similar thoughts to Sir Rahul

20 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Do we think Gérard Moreno will hit 92?

No not for me.

34 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet says 81 which means Thiaw could be rising to 80 or 82 I'd say. Kieran doing a brilliant job with Swiki Report btw, It's a hard mundane task to face every morning I can tell U. 😀

Malick Thiaw Schalke 20th 26.8% 4 81 26.8%

Trio Wow!

Thanks for the kind words Socca, I appreciate it 😊

It can be a drag especially when all the edits are all over the shop, 1 edit from Romania on page 2, 3 edits on page 5, 10 edits on page 15 and so on 😂

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'd still take duo given their ratings

Nah

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No not for me.

It can be a drag especially when all the edits are all over the shop, 1 edit from Romania on page 2, 3 edits on page 5, 10 edits on page 15 and so on 😂

Fair enough guys. I was just thinking how Oyarzabal got to 92 with a similar level of stats and performances over the last year or so.

I guess it'd take a big Euros from Moreno to really put him in with a shout. 

Just now, SomeNextGuy said:

Fair enough guys. I was just thinking how Oyarzabal got to 92 with a similar level of stats and performances over the last year or so.

I agree but I think Oyarzabal being 23, the next hot thing potentially, helped. Villarreal have slightly slipped away in La Liga too.

5 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Agree with Rahul yet again plus SM made a point of comparing Oyarzabal, Rashford and Coman which are all now at the same rating. Think this was mentioned in discord somewhere.

2 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Do we think Gérard Moreno will hit 92?

He has good stats but it's performance based, has anyone seen how good he's playing?? 92 isn't easy to reach and Villarreal are in 7th place. Think he might get it if they were 1st 2nd or so.

2 hours ago, JHNUFC said:

alexis sanchez + erikson for cancelo?

Duo even if Cancelo get's a deserved rise

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I really found it hard but the worst was when Swiki went mad and had about 160pages (TM Costa will remember that day too 😲 ) Endless. Wouldn't wish that morning on U. Rumour has it Kieran never sleeps or sleeps with his ear glued for that distant beep! 👀

Gold Medal for going over and beyond, mate! 🙏 😃

No not for me.

I agree, I go through it daily as it's easier for me to update all my threads - don't have the patience to write down the no of edits per club though 😂 it's all over the place.

48 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

3 big clubs interested in Anel Ahmedhodzic (21) could be a very good buy in terms of SM if he was to move in the summer.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2.8 million

89116B64-F9E0-431E-918D-7E913F3A2C3C.thumb.png.3ae0e296bbf78351cd2378df7fd8b9a5.png

I am pretty sure I read he mistakenly confirmed he is going to Atalanta. 

On 3/8/2021 at 12:20 PM, Soccahappy said:

French-U23-Table1.png

Sorry with so many players, U might need Zoom to Read. 

As usual with spreadsheet please largely ignore Red Boxes as this is Stats based and higher rated players are reviewed by SM on mainly performances.

If there is sufficient interest in the above (French U23 Players) I will do this when I complete Updates of each of the 5 Big5 countries. In the middle of Germany atm.

Thanks, Cheers Socca 😀

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Bonjour, I went back till page 1562 and cannot find @Soccahappy spreadsheet for france u23 or france in general. Does anybody know if it was done and if so which page number it is in?

Above mate 😊

4 minutes ago, maurito said:

Locatelli or szoboszlai ? And why 

Szoboszlai, incredible talent and will have a higher cap playing for Leipzig who are in the UCL every season.

35 minutes ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Sell Saelemaekers?

Doku or Gravenberch?

No

Tough one, maybe Gravenberch but there’s nothing in it for me.

20 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Above mate 😊

Szoboszlai, incredible talent and will have a higher cap playing for Leipzig who are in the UCL every season.

No

Tough one, maybe Gravenberch but there’s nothing in it for me.

May I ask the word you typed to search?

Okay the player I wanted to look is not there 😅

What do you predict for Loic Bade?

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Bonjour, I went back till page 1562 and cannot find @Soccahappy spreadsheet for france u23 or france in general. Does anybody know if it was done and if so which page number it is in?

The page numbers seem to change sometimes I have seen 2 pages disappear within 24hours.

36 minutes ago, Nameless said:

For any such great supporter of my spreadsheets, I would update any player I have already uploaded, with pleasure at any time. YES! But it must be in my spreadsheet already and just need updating.

Your example of Loic Bade shows how things can change. Notice (the before -0.7%) to (Todays Updated +18.7%) and a +1 to a +2 !

Loic Bade Lens 6th 18.7% 2 84 -0.7% 18.7%

39 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Zoom 😂 I remember him saying you might need to zoom in because there was a large number of players

I would say +2 maybe 3 with Lens doing really well at the minute, first season back in Ligue 1 currently in 6th place.

7 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Zoom 😂 I remember him saying you might need to zoom in because there was a large number of players

I would say +2 maybe 3 with Lens doing really well at the minute, first season back in Ligue 1 currently in 6th place.

Kieran U really are Brilliant! I wouldn't have remembered "Zoom" if I was asked, wow I've heard of photographic memories but mine's a blank photo most of the time 🙃 Right must start my Premiership offering for later on now, signing off!

How confident are you that Joao Felix will rise to 92?

33 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Thats a no for me. Needs to be more consistent.

If you ask me more concerning matter is how confident is Rahul that Draxler will get -1. His full name must be Julian GOR Draxler.