Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

SWIKI REPORT (17/03/21)

Much quieter day today with only 7 pages mainly of the US (MLS) also some random edits who I’ve made predictions for below:

Amine Gouiri - 83 -> 85

Keane Lewis-Potter - 73 -> 78

Anyway on to the report....

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Sporting KC - 24
Colorado Rapids - 21
Portland Timbers - 1

Hungary 🇭🇺 

Ujpest FC - 1
BFC Siofok - 2
Gyirmot SE - 1
Pecsi MFC - 1
Gyori ETO - 1
Szeged 2011 - 1
Vasas SC - 1
Kisvarda FC - 2
Kaposvari Rakoczi - 1
Bekescsaba SE - 1
Soroksar SC - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

Craig Dawson worth picking up? Having a great season with WHAM and despite being 30 could he be in for a rise? I am a lower league team and can get him as a free agent for 1.7m. He would come in as backup for now 

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Paqueta +1?

Possibly if Lyon win the league.

3 hours ago, russj said:

Craig Dawson worth picking up? Having a great season with WHAM and despite being 30 could he be in for a rise? I am a lower league team and can get him as a free agent for 1.7m. He would come in as backup for now 

Yeah, West Ham look good for Europe next season so I would guess he will get a +1

1 hour ago, Buka said:

Lucas Hernandez or Alphonso Davies?

Alphonso Davies, Alphonso Davies, Alphonso Davies.

(i) What's up with Konate of Leipzig? hardly plays but I assume his agent does great work linking him to United, Arsenal etc. Worth investing 16m still?

(ii) Maths (value) question - 

Baku is 7m and will turn 23 next month. Will his value go down to 6m or 5m?

Keeping in mind his value after his bday, socca predicted him to get +1. So what will his new value be after his value decreases and gets a +1?

Trying to figure out if he will be costly now or later. 

33 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Keeping in mind his value after his bday, socca predicted him to get +1. So what will his new value be after his value decreases and gets a +1?

His value would be 6m after his bday, and if he gets a +1, it'll increase to 8m. Cheaper now IF he rises.

21 minutes ago, russj said:

Seen it all now. 2 managers with exactly the same name take over 2 clubs at the same time and SM deem there is nothing wrong 

Identical twins, their parents gave them the same name 😆

8 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Rodri or Frenkie De Jong?

Frenkie De Jong but Rodri has more chance of rising in the summer in my opinion.

55 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:
  1 hour ago, russj said:

Seen it all now. 2 managers with exactly the same name take over 2 clubs at the same time and SM deem there is nothing wrong

My guess is one of two things.

SM waiting for them to do something wrong ie transfers at undervalue before they act

OR

SM cant be bothered

it could of course be a "glitch" and the wrong name appears but I doubt it. Keep monitoring them for transfers

1 hour ago, russj said:

You are being very harsh and unreasonable. Having same name proves nothing. In real life people have same names. 

SM needs tangible and concrete proof which can be visible by their dealings. Once you have that and notify SM they will act. Not always but I have had more success than not. 

You have to understand SM do not login in every GW multiple times a day and knows ins and outs. It's easier for us players (managers) to see things instantly or quickly. SM depends on proof. 

Hello mates, I hope you are well! This is a follow-up question, sorry for its lenght. :) 

A few days ago, I asked for your opinion on a list of players to sell (Castrovilli, &co). Now I've sold/am about to sell most of them and, after paying off my debt and buying a RB that I needed (Danilo, hoping he would rise in the next review), I have 20/25m to spend on young players. I searched all the available players (the GW is not extremely competitive) and I decided to buy these:

Raskin, Olise, Guehi, Truffert, Aaronson

After that, I would still have a bit of cash and the other best available players are (long list, sorry):

Walukiewicz, Lindstrom, Majecki, Dike, Lovato, Toney, Singo, Mingueza, Moder, Faivre, Kolo Mouani, A. Adli, Kalajdzic, T. Coulibaly, Karlsson, Akinola, Claudinho, Lucumi, Dreyer, Demirovic, M. Camara, C. Henrique, Ebimbe, Abner, Geertruida, Roberto Lopez, L. Lacroix, F. Luzzi, Nabian, Oyen, Buksa, Bialek, G. Assunção, Fein, C. Gallagher, K. De La Fuente, D. Renyer

Considering that my starting XI is rated 90/91, so they would all be players for the future, would you have chosen the same players or changed some and added others? Who else in that list are the first options worth buying with the remaining ~10m?

I've tried to write as much details as possible to help anyone giving an informed answer! Thank you! :) 

PS: In that GW the same manager has won the league for like 7 season in a row, and he is kind of a cheater. I must do everything to have a competitive team and humiliate him sooner or later! :D

3 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello mates, I hope you are well! This is a follow-up question, sorry for its lenght. :) 

A few days ago, I asked for your opinion on a list of players to sell (Castrovilli, &co). Now I've sold/am about to sell most of them and, after paying off my debt and buying a RB that I needed (Danilo, hoping he would rise in the next review), I have 20/25m to spend on young players. I searched all the available players (the GW is not extremely competitive) and I decided to buy these:

After that, I would still have a bit of cash and the other best available players are (long list, sorry):

Walukiewicz, Lindstrom, Majecki, Dike, Lovato, Toney, Singo, Mingueza, Moder, Faivre, Kolo Mouani, A. Adli, Kalajdzic, T. Coulibaly, Karlsson, Akinola, Claudinho, Lucumi, Dreyer, Demirovic, M. Camara, C. Henrique, Ebimbe, Abner, Geertruida, Roberto Lopez, L. Lacroix, F. Luzzi, Nabian, Oyen, Buksa, Bialek, G. Assunção, Fein, C. Gallagher, K. De La Fuente, D. Renyer

Considering that my starting XI is rated 90/91, so they would all be players for the future, would you have chosen the same players or changed some and added others? Who else are the first options worth buying with the remaining ~10m?

I've tried to write as much details as possible to help anyone giving an informed answer! Thank you! :) 

PS: In that GW the same manager has won the league for like 7 season in a row, and he is kind of a cheater. I must do everything to have a competitive team and humiliate him sooner or later! :D

I would buy Mingueza, Toney and Kalajdzic. 

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

You are being very harsh and unreasonable. Having same name proves nothing. In real life people have same names. 

SM needs tangible and concrete proof which can be visible by their dealings. Once you have that and notify SM they will act. Not always but I have had more success than not. 

You have to understand SM do not login in every GW multiple times a day and knows ins and outs. It's easier for us players (managers) to see things instantly or quickly. SM depends on proof. 

I don’t think they are being harsh or unreasonable.  If anything I would say you’re being naive.

I’ve seen it where people have had the same username doing clearly bent deals and SM do NOT intervene.  That’s why I stopped paying, now I’m just a freeloader.  Funny that those cheating are always free accounts, eh?  If they won’t respond to a paying customer then I choose to vote with my wallet.

I’ve also seen it where people in competitive Gameworlds are openly goading people on the forums that they have taken players from other teams in bent deals and that they run 3 teams in the same Gameworld.  Guess what SM do...sweat FA (not that does not stand for Football Association!).  

26 minutes ago, Nameless said:

As much as I hate cheaters, I agree with you. SM cannot take any actions against someone just because they have the same name.

If they do anything shady, they should be reported immediately and have them banned, but until then they should be considered just Siamese twins with unimaginative parents in choosing names.

13 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Who'd we reckon will rise more short term and potentially make me a higher profit out of Andreaw Gravillon and Randal Kolo? 

Kolo

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Paqueta +1?

Maybe depending on the league title

6 hours ago, russj said:

Yes

4 hours ago, Buka said:

Davies

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) What's up with Konate of Leipzig? hardly plays but I assume his agent does great work linking him to United, Arsenal etc. Worth investing 16m still?

Not too sure

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Frenkie

43 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Mctomminay or Cristante?

McT

14 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Considering that my starting XI is rated 90/91, so they would all be players for the future, would you have chosen the same players or changed some and added others? Who else in that list are the first options worth buying with the remaining ~10m?

Get the three guys Nameless said. Maybe go for guys in the U21 euros squad ;) 

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

John Stones got his DM removed today. Sorry to those that use him as a DM haha.

Expect more of these in the coming days.

Haha I looked at your edits on SWiki. You put one of my teams in great trouble with one of the positional changes is about to come! :D

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Get the three guys Nameless said. Maybe go for guys in the U21 euros squad ;) 

Thank you, Rahul! I ask you the same question I asked him. Maybe Mingueza can, because of the team he plays for, but do you think the other two (23 and 25 years old) may ever become 90+ players? I may be completely wrong, but it seems unlikely, given their age. Cheers! :)

20 hours ago, keefmj said:

out of the following 89ers, who if any is possible/most likely to rise to 90 first?

kehrer, denayer, le normand, dumfries

cheers!

Would have thought Denayer but SM don't like him

18 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

De Ligt or Koulibaly? And who to sell out of Leroy Sane, Sancho or Gnabry?

As above

18 hours ago, cobaley said:

Is Kiki Kouyaté worth buying?

Small rise when reviewed in May

16 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Would it be necessary to swap Koulibaly for Varane before it's too late?😁

YES!!

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Paqueta +1?

Doubtful but I haven't watched him. I think the key is would his performances impress SM?? I've updated the spreadsheet BUT it's his PERFORMANCES and also whether Lyon win the League, Doubtful I would have thought without impressing.

-6.9% LucasPaquetta Lyon  2nd -6.9% 0 89 -11.7% -7.6% -6.9%
5 hours ago, Buka said:

Alphonso

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

I saw your post first and worked out what I thought, then saw that my calculation agreed with Lost Soul's post below.

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

His value would be 6m after his bday, and if he gets a +1, it'll increase to 8m. Cheaper now IF he rises.

Me Too 😀 Drops 1st of May and later review will rise to 8m. All being well and unless SM are reading this message and suddenly feel Evil intent and make him a random riser. ☠️💀

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Rodri to rise 

3 hours ago, russj said:

I have seen it before but a very slight difference, can't quite remember, something like one of the letters is in Italic and hardly noticeable. Otherwise surely SM's system would have said already in use. 

Did u see it?

Edit Later:  Did u see it?   Already in use above has an Italic y y ...hardly any difference

59 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Mctomminay or Cristante?

Mctominay

28 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Agree with the others on the 3 players but would like to add a few players for the far far future I.e Lenny Lacroix, Oyen, Nabian, Renyer, De La Fuente and Luzzi.

If you can’t afford them you can always shortlist and keep a very close eye on them 😊