Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

20 hours ago, Nameless said:

Paqueta +1? Possible! 

I reckon if he keeps performing as he has been doing, whether Lyon win Ligue 1 or not, yet as long as they finish in the top 3 - then Paqueta more than deserves a +1 (to 90). Fact: he currently has a better performance average than both Aouar and Cornet in a similar/more amount of gametime. 

18 hours ago, russj said:

Craig Dawson worth picking up? Having a great season with WHAM and despite being 30 could he be in for a rise?  Si. Should be.

I am a lower league team and can get him as a free agent for 1.7m. He would come in as backup for now. He'd make for a useful back up defensor. 

16 hours ago, Buka said:

Lucas Hernandez or Alphonso Davies? Alphonso Davies. 

Now that Alphonso has fully regained his form, after a slow return from injury = he is now sure to keep Lucas away from that LB spot at Bayern. And, even make it his own for seasons and seasons to come. 🙂

15 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) What's up with Konate of Leipzig? hardly plays but I assume his agent does great work linking him to United, Arsenal etc. Worth investing 16m still? Only if you can be patient enough to see if he returns next season to help fill the void that will be felt by the departure of his former side-kick Dayot Upamecano. Do consider that he could even play at a bigger club next season (in Real or Barça), as both teams look to stabalise there defenses in the next TW.

(ii) Maths (value) question - 

Baku is 7m and will turn 23 next month. Will his value go down to 6m or 5m? 6M

Keeping in mind his value after his bday, socca predicted him to get +1. So what will his new value be after his value decreases and gets a +1? Not sure

Trying to figure out if he will be costly now or later. 

14 hours ago, russj said:

Seen it all now. 2 managers with exactly the same name take over 2 clubs at the same time and SM deem there is nothing wrong 

I presume you will be taking screenshots of any potential foul play and then reporting them via email to: Support@soccermanager.com? 

If not, could you please give me your GW name and ID so I can investigate 🕵this potential cheat and report him.  

14 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Rodri or Frenkie De Jong? Atm Rodrigo Hernandez. Although FDJ is showing great potential this season. 

I only choose Rodri Hernandez (at the moment) because he'll surely rise to 93 in the next review, haven finnaly found his feet at City, adapted well to PL football and Pep's ball possention system.

Pep certainly has the ability to turn Rodri into a prime Sergio Busquests like player. Rodri is currently one of you the best press-resistant midfielders in the game. And, if City's dominance continues then surely Rodri will go further 👆 up in the later future. 

Here's a brilliant article about his play style:

https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/match-coverage/how-rodri-has-grown-as-a-press-resistant-midfielder-at-manchester-city

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

Mctomminay or Cristante? MCT

Mctom is playing for one of the best clubs in the world (which has no real squad cap). From interviews with the player - I catch the feeling he's quite assured of himself (in a cocky kind of way) and tries to give his best for the team. Plus he's more of a goal threat to opposition teams. 

12 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

John Stones got his DM removed today. Sorry to those that use him as a DM haha.

Expect more of these in the coming days.

I reckon Romoneynoli could lose his LB postion as well. 

11 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Well, 4 out of 4 mentioned those 3 players, among others. My concerns about age must be irrelevant, I guess! :D

Thank you all, mates, I will go for them!

Btw, none of you have said anything about the players I have decided to buy (Raskin, Olise, Guehi, Truffert, Aaronson), so I assume they are a good choice, or can I give up any of them? :)

Keep all players in the long 🏃 run. They look to be very good talents in these early days into their careerz.

9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

In order from the best to the ''lol'':

5. Ugo Bertelli = The young Marsellie midfielder still has much room to develop to become a player who can make an influence on the first team (this was from a report I read on him).

He was included in the FM2021's best 100 wonderkids list. 

4. John Patrick Getafes youngest ever player at 17 years and 42 days. He's been approached by the Spanish, English and Irish in order to align himself with them in order to represent thier national sides.🙂

He must be quite the talent then.. Although much hasn't been seen of him. Yet he is a first team footballer - it's still very early days. +

He's ony featured a few minutes here and there. Getafe must see something special in him to make him their youngest player ever. 

3. Emil Roback - Has made a few appearances for the first team. Some even wated him to stay with the first team given his impressive start with us. 

1. Arnaud Kalimuendo has 6 goals and 2 assists in just over 900 minutes for RC lens so far this season. This shows that PSG look to have another very talented young player on their hand. The question is - will they let him go so soon as they've done with others in the past?!

He's been performing the best out of your list of players this season. 

2. Luis Henrique - Assisted two of Marsellie goals in the last outing: a A 3-1 win against Brest. I beleive Luis Henrique was only on the pitch for like 10+ minutes after coming on for Gonzalez. 

7. Denis Visinsky - Has already made his debut for Slavia Prague at 17 years young. 

N/A. Tony 🇲🇽 Leone  - still too young and q lack of game-time makes it hard to judge him. He's still however only at 16 years young I would keep an ear open for him, just incase he starts making some noise next season. He's apart of 🇲🇽 under 17 squad. 

N/A =  Nene Dorgeles - hasn't featured enough to judge. 

6. David Ayala - only one app so far this season not enough to judge on him9. Although he got a 7.39 average which is very good for his first start. Not much to go by though. 

I must admit some of these players I never heard of B4. 

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Rafael Leao or Jonathan David?

Atm JD is certainly performing much better, and has a better attitude to his game compared to Rafael Leao's (frustrating/ lethargic) attitude in his recent games.

Although overall I believe R. Leao is the more talented player. Yet he (annoyingly) isn't showing it at Milan atm. "He needs a good clap round the ears". 

7 hours ago, Hot Rats said:

Hi guys, appreciate a lot your great job, thank you!

This is my situation: they want my Cucurella (I believe he'll be a top in his position, but maybe not?), besides him I have Spinazzola and Dest. The bold two are worth keeping. Cucu shouldn't be missed too much with these two already in your side. 

They could give Grealish for him if I add another player. Which other player? My best midfielders are now De Jong and Van De Beek.

Two questions: is it worth? Yes. If yes, what kind of player (rating) I should add? Not sure. Who from rated 88-89 player you have you can offer to get Grealish?

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Nuno Mendes (18) has received his first senior INT call up for Portugal, phenomenal talent!

Add to that = I hope Sporting CP can win the Portuguese Division 1. So Nuno Mendes gets another good bump 👆 up. 😀

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hauge or Bergwijn?

Patience = Hauge.

Right now = Bergwijn.

12 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Branthwaite and Zaydou Youssouf for Falcao ? 

@Kieran_S91 

This is a full gameworld 116/116 and my best forwards are Muriel,Josef Martinez and Rondon

My best youth fwds are Daka and Sinisterra

Duo, like Kieran said, Falcao could drop

9 hours ago, Gertito said:

I used to play the game in the old theme, now automatically changed to the new one which i don't like, all these colours and :P anyone knows how can i turn it to the old again, if possible...thank you.

Old is best

SWIKI REPORT (18/03/21)

9 pages this morning with plenty of edits for the MLS and a fair few from the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Worth mentioning that Gokdeniz Bayrakdar (Antalyspor) is among the edits, he’s only 67 rated (180k) and has played 27 games in the league with 5 goals. Should be an easy +10.

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Seattle Sounders - 4
Nashville SC - 3
FC Cincinnati - 24
New England Revolution - 21
New York City FC - 1

UAE 🇦🇪 

Al Wahda - 3
Al Ain - 1
Al Jazira - 1
Al Sharjah - 2
Ajman Club - 3
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai - 1
Baniyas SC - 1

Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 

Al Shabab - 4
Al Wehda - 1
Al Taawon - 1
Al Nassr - 5
Al Hilal SC - 4
Al Ahli Jeddah - 2
Al Ettifaq - 1
Al Adalah - 1
Al Ittihad - 6

That’s all for now

Cheers Kieran 😊

26 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (18/03/21)

9 pages this morning with plenty of edits for the MLS and a fair few from the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Worth mentioning that Gokdeniz Bayrakdar (Antalyspor) is among the edits, he’s only 67 rated (180k) and has played 27 games in the league with 5 goals. Should be an easy +10.

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

Seattle Sounders - 4
Nashville SC - 3
FC Cincinnati - 24
New England Revolution - 21
New York City FC - 1

UAE 🇦🇪 

Al Wahda - 3
Al Ain - 1
Al Jazira - 1
Al Sharjah - 2
Ajman Club - 3
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai - 1
Baniyas SC - 1

Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 

Al Shabab - 4
Al Wehda - 1
Al Taawon - 1
Al Nassr - 5
Al Hilal SC - 4
Al Ahli Jeddah - 2
Al Ettifaq - 1
Al Adalah - 1
Al Ittihad - 6

That’s all for now

Cheers Kieran 😊

Looks like they are finally looking into Middle East ratings. Perhaps I finally convinced Steven, haha.

4 hours ago, JBS said:

Plus Seven!!  Thanks for that Kieran!

No problem, Jurrien Timber is another who’s been playing for Ajax and should be in for a good rise in the coming weeks +4 or more 😊

EDIT: just been mentioned that he’s getting a +2 so not as good as first thought.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Looks like they are finally looking into Middle East ratings. Perhaps I finally convinced Steven, haha.

It’s about time to be honest 😂

On 3/15/2021 at 11:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Noni Madueke with his first u21 call up, no sign of Jude Bellingham who will end playing for the senior team in the coming weeks.

00E27EA3-7347-4116-868D-BEAE513DE3FF.thumb.jpeg.5be8dc4cba70cc38ded4985ded7790a7.jpeg

Callum styles is very very unlucky to not be a part of this squad. Excellent for Barnsley this season! 

On the topic of Styles, 600k and rated 78 - a nice cheap riser for sure 

5 minutes ago, dgormand said:

Callum styles is very very unlucky to not be a part of this squad. Excellent for Barnsley this season! 

On the topic of Styles, 600k and rated 78 - a nice cheap riser for sure 

On the subject of Barnsley, what a season they are having! Wouldn’t mind them getting promoted, someone different in the Premier League rather than clubs that just yo-yo.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

De Paula or Kvaratskhela?

Who will rise (get reviewed) first and by how much?

I have no clue who will get reviewed first but both should be around 85 for me, Kvaratskhelia might struggle considering the team he players for in Rubin Kazan.

I would go for De Paula if I had the option, bigger clubs would rather buy a talented Brazilian over a talented Georgian 😂

20 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

On the subject of Barnsley, what a season they are having! Wouldn’t mind them getting promoted, someone different in the Premier League rather than clubs that just yo-yo.

I have no clue who will get reviewed first but both should be around 85 for me, Kvaratskhelia might struggle considering the team he players for in Rubin Kazan.

I would go for De Paula if I had the option, bigger clubs would rather buy a talented Brazilian over a talented Georgian 😂

I hope so, with big Daryl Dike leading the line, it’s certainly possible!

16 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Branthwaite and Zaydou Youssouf for Falcao ? 

@Kieran_S91 

This is a full gameworld 116/116 and my best forwards are Muriel,Josef Martinez and Rondon

My best youth fwds are Daka and Sinisterra

Duo

2 hours ago, MadridBoss said:

When does the next update in big leagues start?

Normally starts in May ends in June

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Sandro Tonali or Pedro Neto?

IMO, it's Pedro Neto. YES!

Thanks! 😊

Pedro Neto 

2 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

This one's more about the game simulation. Are there certain players that you've found are more likely to get you goals from corners?

Well I have noticed in the simulation CF target men such as Kane, Lukaku do score from corners but I'd have expected even more myself than they do

49 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Well I have noticed in the simulation CF target men such as Kane, Lukaku do score from corners but I'd have expected even more myself than they do

Sorry, should've clarified-- I mean an excellent corner taker. I'm more interested in the player assisting, not scoring. But interesting to see if you all do have certain players that score a lot from corners as well.

5 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Sorry, should've clarified-- I mean an excellent corner taker. I'm more interested in the player assisting, not scoring. But interesting to see if you all do have certain players that score a lot from corners as well.

From my experience it doesn’t matter if Peter Crouch is taking a corner or David Beckham same applies for penalties and free kicks, doesn’t matter one bit.

For what it’s worth I always have my highest rated attacker taking all set pieces.

If a player hits level 3 concerns on the 5th March, how long till level 5. It's currently turn 29 so 5th March would be Turn 25 I think if that makes a difference.

The manager is on holiday mode so I can't see him suddenly making appearances