Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Noni Madueke

Not sure to be honest mate, Trio but Brahimi puts me off because I think he will probably drop soon. Didn’t reply because I wasn’t sure 😂

I would go for Truffert, should rise at the end of the season and seems like he’s first choice at Rennes now.

Brahimi is going to 88, that's a locked in change for next week, hence my urgency! What do you think of the 4 young players? That's more or less the question for me.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@RieceM96 The big question is, will it be Champions League football next season or Europa League? 😅😂

European football is surely guaranteed for the Hammers now.

🤣

Odegaard was brilliant in the second half, orchestrated everything.

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Brahimi is going to 88, that's a locked in change for next week, hence my urgency! What do you think of the 4 young players? That's more or less the question for me.

I’d rather take Hauge over any of the other youngsters.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi guys. Thoughts on this offer?

Sardar Azmoun, Valere Germain, Vangelis Pavlidis, Jannes Horn, Jorman Campuzano and Ivan Franco for Nacho Fernandez, Jens Hauge and Yacine Brahimi?

The three players are mine.

Not worth taking those 6 players. Especially if you have a squad cap and then you would have to sell others.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi guys. Thoughts on this offer?

Sardar Azmoun, Valere Germain, Vangelis Pavlidis, Jannes Horn, Jorman Campuzano and Ivan Franco for Nacho Fernandez, Jens Hauge and Yacine Brahimi?

The three players are mine.

I am going to answer at the risk of not knowing anything about Franco and Campuzano. 

I am guessing you have advocated a minus for Brahimi. Nonetheless, he should get -1. 

Nacho should get -1 as well but knowing RM and their love for CL he might hold current rating for the up coming review. 

Hauge is the only complicated one but going by how much Milan gets linked to wingers I feel he will take some time to reach 87 and beyond.

Azmoun is a good one but the league has been reviewed quite recently. Still a decent rating.

Germain's bday is coming up and he will lose value. Unless Marseille picks up form, he might get a -1. His stats are not good either. 

Pavlidis and Horn are at a good age with minutes but playing for below average club fighting relegation. Both 85 at best in near future and nothing much. 

So I have divided the deals in two groups - 

Brahimi+Nacho = Germain+Azmoun: I wouldn't do it.

Hauge = Horn+Pavlidis: I wouldn't do this either. 

Then again there are two players in the deal I know nothing about. So it might end up being Hauge=Horn+Pavlidis+Campuzano+Franco (I wouldn't do this either because I am not taking players I don't know anything about)

9 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Not worth taking those 6 players. Especially if you have a squad cap and than you would have to sell others.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

I am going to answer at the risk of not knowing anything about Franco and Campuzano. 

I am guessing you have advocated a minus for Brahimi. Nonetheless, he should get -1. 

Nacho should get -1 as well but knowing RM and their love for CL he might hold current rating for the up coming review. 

Hauge is the only complicated one but going by how much Milan gets linked to wingers I feel he will take some time to reach beyond 87+.

Azmoun is a good one but the league has been reviewed quite recently. Still a decent rating.

Germain's bday is coming up and he will lose value. Unless Marseille picks up form, he might get a -1. His stats are not good either. 

Pavlidis and Horn are at a good age with minutes but playing for below average club fighting relegation. Both 85 at best in near future and nothing much. 

So I have divided the deals in two groups - 

Brahimi+Nacho = Germain+Azmoun: I wouldn't do it.

Hauge = Horn+Pavlidis: I wouldn't do this either. 

Then again there are two players in the deal I know nothing about. 

Thanks guys. As per the feedback I got, Brahimi is going to get 88. If he was 89 I would have been happy to keep him. 

I might gamble on Azmoun as his contract is expiring and he should get a move to a bigger league. But I don't know.

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks guys. As per the feedback I got, Brahimi is going to get 88. If he was 89 I would have been happy to keep him. 

I might gamble on Azmoun as his contract is expiring and he should get a move to a bigger league. But I don't know.

Do as I do when I am not sure. I don't do it. 

5 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Really? I have the gold setup. Can other people confirm this? European games count towards appearances for player concerns in gold.

Yes they do count in Gold Setups (believe I know lol). But also bear in mind that fitness also counts in these games and players can get injured. If you want to reduce a player's concern best to start them in both games (league and Europe). Hook them off at half-time in both so not to effect their fitness as much :)  

I saved Lewa once from level 4 this way!

5 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Any good young goalkeepers worth 250k-1.5m that are worth snapping up as good risers?

Not sure

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Yeremi Pino or Noni Madueke?

Madueke

2 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Just picking up on the chat from a few days ago. I need another left back, ideally set to rise over the coming months.

I was between Truffert, Bard (who was mentioned a couple days ago) and Juan Miranda. Who do we thinks most likely to do well and develop? Truffert I see has been selected for the France U21 squad. I have Nuno Mendes already! 😉

Thanks all

Truffert

1 hour ago, Fotis1992 said:

Bruno fernandes or valverde + pulisic??

Bruno

53 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Do as I do when I am not sure. I don't do it. 

Cheers mate

Hi mates, I hope you are fine! In the last few months I feel like I have only taken from this forum, and not given anything back. I want to thank a lot all the people who spent time to answer to my questions, thank you for your knowledge and helpfulness! :)

So, yesterday I thought it was time to start giving something back again, and I decided to start again my predictions with a couple of teams that surprisingly went ahead in the Europa League: Slavia Praha and Dinamo Zagreb. Unfortunately, SM was faster than me and one of those players already got a rise before I could even write this post today! :D Anyway, I'll try to be more active from now on. Hope you enjoy, cheers! :) 

Slavia Praha (86)

Kolar (26)    85 to 85 (85-86)   +0
Provod (24)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
Sima (19)    82 to 83 (82-85)   +1
Zima (20)    78 to 82 (80-83)   +4   too late, got it today!
Kuchta (24)    78 to 82 (80-82)   +4
Dorley (22)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
Lingr (22)    80 to 80 (80-82)   +0
Bah (23)    78 to 80 (78-82)   +2

Dinamo Zagreb (86)

Lauritsen (25)    82 to 83 (82-84)   +1
Ivanusec (22)    83 to 83 (83-84)   +0
Jakic (23)    81 to 83 (82-84)   +2
Gvardiol (19)    82 to 82 (82-83)   +0
Franjic (21)    74 to 78 (77-80)   +4
Burton (21)    74 to 78 (77-80)   +4

🤣

Odegaard was brilliant in the second half, orchestrated everything.

I’d rather take Hauge over any of the other youngsters.

Better than 3-0 to Brighton and relegation 🤷😂 👀 tbf WestHam going defensive cost them the game and our last 9 games are okay. Some winnable games . I think Newcastle should be worried . That last game Vs Fulham looks to be exciting for a neutral xD

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Well that was uncalled for 😂

Sorry 😭 I know how it feels being down there. I'm fuming today but after giving it second  thought , It's much better than previous seasons of fighting relegation like last season. Before first lockdown we was 17th by GD. Hopefully top 10 can attract a better striker than Antonio and WestHam can challenge for top 8 consistently 

It's actually nice being a neutral in a relegation battle and not relying on other teams losing 😂

8 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Sorry 😭 I know how it feels being down there. I'm fuming today but after giving it second  thought , It's much better than previous seasons of fighting relegation like last season. Before first lockdown we was 17th by GD. Hopefully top 10 can attract a better striker than Antonio and WestHam can challenge for top 8 consistently 

It's actually nice being a neutral in a relegation battle and not relying on other teams losing 😂

Funny thing is I was laughing because of what I said previous and Kieran_s91 predictions (which are terrible) still a good point one which you may not have got last season.

Still looking great for Europe though 😁

Hello, I am still full of doubts about selling Romagnoli, does anyone know exactly about his current situation?
In case of selling him, I have two options:
-Buy one or two young defenders who can reach 89 or 90 in the short term.
-Buy a young player already established at least at 90 with a chance to go up.

To be more specific, I would have about 25m to make any transaction. And many players like Kimpembe, Upamecano, Kounde, are not available.

I don't know which option makes more sense. I am very interested in your opinion and I would appreciate if you could give me several names according to the purchase option you think is the best.

Later on, if it is not a bother, I would like to share with you my entire squad, to see what advice you can give me, since it is difficult for me to keep track of everyone and surely by keeping some of them I am missing others with more potential. I started in the 4th division with my team and now I am in the 3rd division, my goal is to reach the 1st division someday with a team that can fight, but for that I have to be meticulous to buy and sell.

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Better than 3-0 to Brighton and relegation 🤷😂 👀 tbf WestHam going defensive cost them the game and our last 9 games are okay. Some winnable games . I think Newcastle should be worried . That last game Vs Fulham looks to be exciting for a neutral xD

Well that was uncalled for 😂

This is definitely a post after your team as been 3-1 up and draw been there myself when a mates text me 😂😂

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

He actually runs the club well financially, we don’t have any debt which is great but it’s literally a case of hoping to finish 17th every season. Like a few owners in the premier league Ashley is just happy to receive the prize money at the end of the season.

Rafa wanted the club to progress that’s why he was outed, he needed money for that and got scraps which seems strange considering how much money Bruce has been given and he’s not even half the manager.

When Bruce was doing ok all the media disrespected what Rafa did for Newcastle on a shoe string budget, now look at us after spending 80 million in summer under a PE teacher in Bruce.

If we get relegated I’m praying Ashley sells the club without the Premier League being able to reject the bid, much easier to push through a takeover in the EFL without Masters and all the big clubs not wanting another super rich club to compete with.

Sorry for the long post 😂

No need to apologise.

Mike doesn't realise what a big club he has. Inject a bit of money with Rafa there and the club would have been flying! Rafa overachieved as you said, imagine what he could have done with even a medium size budget.

I don't think Ashley will sell (sorry), because he would surely have to reduce his asking price (if you get relegated), something he has been against this whole time.

59 minutes ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Hello, I am still full of doubts about selling Romagnoli, does anyone know exactly about his current situation?
In case of selling him, I have two options:
-Buy one or two young defenders who can reach 89 or 90 in the short term.
-Buy a young player already established at least at 90 with a chance to go up.

To be more specific, I would have about 25m to make any transaction. And many players like Kimpembe, Upamecano, Kounde, are not available.

I don't know which option makes more sense. I am very interested in your opinion and I would appreciate if you could give me several names according to the purchase option you think is the best.

Later on, if it is not a bother, I would like to share with you my entire squad, to see what advice you can give me, since it is difficult for me to keep track of everyone and surely by keeping some of them I am missing others with more potential. I started in the 4th division with my team and now I am in the 3rd division, my goal is to reach the 1st division someday with a team that can fight, but for that I have to be meticulous to buy and sell.

I would still keep Romagnoli. It depends who's available. 

You can share your squad, no problem.

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I hope you are fine! In the last few months I feel like I have only taken from this forum, and not given anything back. I want to thank a lot all the people who spent time to answer to my questions, thank you for your knowledge and helpfulness! :)

Your ongoing contributions are appreciated. Looking forward to what comes next!