Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

51 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Joao Cancelo must rise, right? It would be pretty evil if he didn't.:ph34r: Would he be wiser to pick over Alex Sandro or Jordi Alba?

Thanks! 😁

I'd take Alba atm

Yes, Cancelo 92 seems nailed on

17 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Adolfo Gaich is doing well in Benevento, today he scored the winning goal against Juve. He should rise in the next rev and I think he can become even more important next year, keep an eye on him

Good shout

19 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I cannot see how any of them rise ever again. Ibra 92 was quite generous as it is. 

I reckon it's well deserved for Ibra. Especially after he's clearly helped bring Milan out of the ashes since his return. I hope this rise means the likes of L. Suarez can also return to a higher rating as well (only) especially if he helps A. Madrid lift the La Liga title this season, even second place would deserve a + for Suarez. 

19 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Got Trent available now. I could sell Theo or Hakimi, but I'd need Hakimi to move to left-back, hopefully he'll keep his left-back position in-game for a long time. Sell Theo or Hakimi? Achraf

I'm sure we can agree that there isn't much between them. However i'm certain Hakimi is the much better RB than a he is a LB and it's visa-versa 🙃 for Theo. 😀 

Plus Hakimi is at risk of losing his LB postion, especially with more of these player postion changes now going on. Plus, Theo is affiliated with the better national side. 🤔 Oh wait...

Anyhow, Theo is quite the Finisher for a LB. 

18 hours ago, Patron said:

Dário Essugo (Sporting) only 16 years old (completed a week ago on March 14), became the youngest player ever to make his debut for Sporting's first team.

1EB82200-94E0-4245-A092-67C1A245FAAF.jpeg

I didn't watch game but read he was quite emotional after the game, which is quite understandable for such a young player. Hopefully his look up to player (Joao Mario) will help the boy mature into a young man and a very good player. 

14 hours ago, Yewon Kim said:

Need help, rank the 6 Bayern players (1 best, 6 worst):

1) Thomas Muller

2) Leon Goretzka

3) Serge Gnabry

4) Kingsley Coman

5) Alphonso Davies

6) Benjamin Pavard

Ahhh... Kieran and Socca beat us to it. 

20 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Papu Gomez, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, or Edin Dzeko to rise in the next review? Nope. 

Thanks! 😁

Atm 0%. 

9 hours ago, Ben C said:

Aurelien Tchouameni is on absolute fire now at Monaco. Surely at least a +3 the rate he’s going? I would hope so. But Socca's spreadsheet is quite smart and reliable . ☺

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Yeremi Pino or Noni Madueke?

Atm the Villareal coach is favouring experience over youth, which, no doubt will affect Pino's development and first team chances. Therefore Noni Madueke is the much better option, even though he plays in the weaker league. In the long run he's probably the better player as well. 

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

PL Players: De Vrij, Vidal, Stones, Lindelof, Telles, Fred, Ake, Bailly, McKennie, Kabak, Jones, Sandler. 

^ approved today (apart from Stones, few days ago).

Isn't De Vrij (SDV) the Inter player playing in Serie A? 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi guys. Thoughts on this offer?

Sardar Azmoun, Valere Germain, Vangelis Pavlidis, Jannes Horn, Jorman Campuzano and Ivan Franco for Nacho Fernandez, Jens Hauge and Yacine Brahimi? Keep the trio...

The three players are mine.

Apologies for a delayed response.

Nacho Fernandez has been impressive with the limited amount of starts he's had this season - one of RM's best defensors. 

JPH just needs more time, understanding and involvement (on a personal level) with the team - 

Yacine Brahimi should be sold to bring in a lesser/similar rated talented player (if there's one available).

TBH I don't know much of anything about the 6 players offered to you. I presume the are lesser rated and lesser talented. 

52 minutes ago, Fotis1992 said:

Bruno fernandes or valverde + pulisic?? Not sure

Atm it has to be Bruno. Unless the duo's depth is a sure requirement. 

22 minutes ago, Fotis1992 said:

Isco and james had 93 without very impressive matches. Why do you think asensio won’t rise at least +1?? I think he deserves it. Also I think vinicius +1. What is your opinion?

Isco and James got 93 when they were doing well. Don't think Asensio has been playing well enough to get 92 right now. 

Similarly, don't think Vinicius is at a 90 level yet. Has risen rapidly through his career, fine where he is now. But maybe he'll rise, he is at RM after all.

30 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Haha yes, my bad. Edited now. 

Thanks for the player advice!

😀 Even geniuse's 👨‍🔬 make mistakes every now and then. 

25 minutes ago, Fotis1992 said:

Isco and james had 93 without very impressive matches. Why do you think asensio won’t rise at least +1?? Nope. Not his level right now.  I think he deserves it. Also I think vinicius +1. What is your opinion? atm too soon. Rodrygo, who's the better individual player is at a 90. And isn't looking to go 👆anytime soon. 

Isco was quite instrumental in RM's 2017 CL triump, Did you even watch James at the 2014 WC?

James has also done well enough RM, given the competition he and Isco faced at the time - just to get a place in the starting eleven.

They were fine at 93/93+ for the few years they had it. 

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

No need to apologise.

Mike doesn't realise what a big club he has. Inject a bit of money with Rafa there and the club would have been flying! Rafa overachieved as you said, imagine what he could have done with even a medium size budget.

I don't think Ashley will sell (sorry), because he would surely have to reduce his asking price (if you get relegated), something he has been against this whole time.

You never know with these Covid times. But if he waits and waits and doesn’t invest we could be the next Sunderland. Nothing is guaranteed in football and we’ve seen this with so many clubs over the years.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hauge or Perisic?

Hauge mainly for longevity unless you need instance results for a title challenge or relegation fight etc. Otherwise I would be patient with Hauge.

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Joao Cancelo must rise, right? It would be pretty evil if he didn't.:ph34r: Would he be wiser to pick over Alex Sandro or Jordi Alba?

Thanks! 😁

Yeah should be an easy 92 for Joao Cancelo and I would pick him without question over the other 2.

7 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Just picking up on the chat from a few days ago. I need another left back, ideally set to rise over the coming months.

I was between Truffert, Bard (who was mentioned a couple days ago) and Juan Miranda. Who do we thinks most likely to do well and develop? Truffert I see has been selected for the France U21 squad. I have Nuno Mendes already! 😉

Thanks all

Bakker from

psg due decent rise. 

7 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

You never know with these Covid times. But if he waits and waits and doesn’t invest we could be the next Sunderland. Nothing is guaranteed in football and we’ve seen this with so many clubs over the years.

Yeah, that's a good point. He might decide to sell up, to help his other businesses. Surely he'll get fed up with Newcastle at some point. He has become so disliked because of his ownership.

It was a day for the young full backs playing for two of the most prestigious teams in European football.

Devyne Rensch (18) scored a goal and made 2 assists for Ajax, helping them to a 5-0 win and Sergino Dest (20) scored 2 goals in their 6-1 win over Real Sociedad.

No doubt one or both of these players will be appearing in the u23 team of the week in the next few days.

Also decided to add my predictions for a potential rise for both in the coming weeks/months.

FA7F6295-43EF-49D6-8853-1643CB804D6D.jpeg.e2c1d98b7719b2b8bed4c3229def88fd.jpeg

Devyne Rensch - 73 -> 80.

1D890C76-C070-4D87-86C5-13BCE70F4CF5.thumb.jpeg.783bbe9e7d685ff1904ee4b81a94acc7.jpeg

Sergino Dest - 87 -> 89.

Ironically both came through the youth setup at Ajax and I’m confident both will go on to be top class full backs in years to come.

6 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Really? I have the gold setup. Can other people confirm this? European games count towards appearances for player concerns in gold.

I'm in a few golds ...they certainly do 

SWIKI REPORT (22/03/21)

2 pages this morning, a lot of big club players being edited so expect the removal of some positions today.

Martin Vitik among the edits a player who’s been called up for the u21 euros so expect a rise for him and also Luca Sucic who is also due a rise.

Full list of edits below:

Juventus - 2
Inter - 1
FC Admira - 1
Tottenham - 2
Atletico Madrid - 1
Barcelona - 1
Bayern Munich - 5
Borussia Dortmund - 1
Liverpool - 2
Real Madrid - 1
FC Sochi - 3
Paris Saint Germain - 2
Real Sociedad - 1
Dagenham & Redbridge - 1
FC Aarau - 2
Sandecja NS - 6
RB Salzburg - 2
FCSB - 1
Sparta Praha - 1
Slovan Liberec - 1
FC Koln - 1
Istanbul Basaksehir - 1
Sport Boys - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
Sassuolo - 1

Thanks for reading guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 minute ago, Howe’s That said:

The Juve bench last night was packed with youngsters any worth picking up or just lots of injuries? 

DD3613F5-884C-43CF-919C-0A174EB383FA.jpeg

I know Dragusin has been talked about a lot and then read Crystal Palace is interested in getting him. So I don't know what to make anymore.

Fagioli as well but Juve doesn't give young players many chances. He might have to move to Crystal Palace as well.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Denis Zakaria + Roger Ibanez for Nicolo Barella?

Thanks!

Tough one. I get the feeling Barella might get +2 (one for the missed one last review and another due to performance). 

I am struggling to answer but it's a very fair deal as of now. 

I will go with Barella