Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

Digne, only 27 and feels like a safe 91.

Calabria might have a position change, but not sure I changed anything significant.

So I should go for it? I have Robertson as my #1 LB so he would be a decent back-up lol

1 minute ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have Stones & Zouma for CB or RB coverage. He might get concerns, but I'm going to use Digne after his ban is up and try in other deals down the road. 

Plus in another deal I'm getting Youssuf Fofana & Nuno Mendes....so long term LB is covered lol.

20 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think if I sell TAA to promote Sergino Dest as my first RB?

I think you may be rushing Sergino Dest into your first team. It would be better to use him as a rotational RB. Why would anyone sell TAA (just yet) he's still quite young and stable at his current rating for this season. 🤔 "Did you bang your head 🤕 over the weekend"? ☺

12 hours ago, Sareum said:

What are you on about with respect?  You earn it, you don’t demand it.

I made a post that should’ve been on the ratings thread.  God knows how but it ended up on here, hence why I edited the post.  Calm down, just because I’ve never seen your thread before doesn’t mean you need to be so touchy and precious about it.

There's no need to be sooo rude to Thorgan Lesar, he actually responded to your question quite respectfully. He answered with some authority, yes - given that it's his thread. Yet he was still polite in his response to you. 

17 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Denis Zakaria + Roger Ibanez for Nicolo Barella? Si. Amico siii!

N. Barella could most certainly be at a 92 in the next review. Don't know if the duo ever will. 

Thanks!

I would!

14 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

The Juve bench last night was packed with youngsters any worth picking up or just lots of injuries? Pick 2!

DD3613F5-884C-43CF-919C-0A174EB383FA.jpeg

I would take the lesser known (youngsters) Radu Dragusin and Nicolo Fagioli only. 

11 hours ago, Tahu Gimbal said:

Good morning Sir,are Aouar will progress to 91? 

I haven't been knighted just yet so please, less of the sir title. 😀Without a Ligue 1 title crop win I doubt he will rise ever rise further at Lyon. 

10 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Sorry guys, I didnt type it correcty.  Don't worry I'll erase it for ya. 😀
kane = lukaku + casemiro 

kane or the duo? The duo gives you good stregth for the next 5 years.

still your opinion is on kane?? 
thanks 

Nope.  Unless your in a non- competitive GW and the exclusion of Carlos Casemiro doesn't concern you much as you already have very good stregth in the middle then most certainly go for Kane instead of the duo. 😀

6 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Kulusevski or Vinícius Júnior? Kulusevski. 

I say Kulusevski because he's more influential and less wasteful for his club side. 

2 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Jose gimenez? 93??

Without the La Liga title, enough minutes and very good consistent performances I doubt it. Atm he has had good performances in the (limited) amount of minutes he has shared with the other Atletico Madrid CB's. 

I don't think atm he is to get a 93 unless he's plays near every game from now and play consistently well for Atletico Madrid. 

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

One more:

Munir and Hauge (mine) and maybe a youth for Adama and Cornet?

Think that's fair?

Seems fair to me. Hauge has improved and seems settled. Adama has stalled and needs a move. Cornet seems to have plateaued. Not too familiar with Munir but he has never got to the heights of when he first came into the limelight! 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Che Adams or Brais Mendez?

I would go for Mendez, don’t see Che Adams getting 88 anytime soon especially with Southampton plummeting down the table.

4 points out of 36 since they were top in November, one hell of a stat. That being said will be interesting to see how Adams gets on with Scotland in the Euros assuming he’s picked.

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys n gals!

Been offered Digne for my Calabria. Am I right to assume Calabria is having a positional change happening anytime soon?

If so...deal or no deal?

Cheers!!

Calabria for me, seen that you mentioned you’re getting Nuno Mendes for long term cover at LB and currently have Robertson, Digne isn’t needed in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

One more:

Munir and Hauge (mine) and maybe a youth for Adama and Cornet?

Think that's fair?

I’d say it’s probably a fair deal as long as Adama doesn’t drop after using 50 litres of baby lotion with zero goals and assists.

5 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would go for Mendez, don’t see Che Adams getting 88 anytime soon especially with Southampton plummeting down the table.

I’d say it’s probably a fair deal as long as Adama doesn’t drop after using 50 litres of baby lotion with zero goals and assists.

19 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Seems fair to me. Hauge has improved and seems settled. Adama has stalled and needs a move. Cornet seems to have plateaued. Not too familiar with Munir but he has never got to the heights of when he first came into the limelight! 

Thanks guys. The deal will help my first team out. Adama unlikely to drop given his age. Cornet seems to be doing well in Ligue 1. Munir does well for me in game but he is not a regular at Sevilla, they rotate a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks guys. The deal will help my first team out. Adama unlikely to drop given his age. Cornet seems to be doing well in Ligue 1. Munir does well for me in game but he is not a regular at Sevilla, they rotate a lot. 

Yeah I don’t think Adama will drop given the amount of game time, just a sly shot at how unproductive he’s been since using all that baby oil 😂

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Any news about the advertised update of SM Worlds? Was that a complete lie to the community? Such a shame

Wasn’t a complete lie I can assure you, still working on it. Personally I don’t mind waiting hopefully they can make SM worlds the best it can be, the game has so much potential.

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Che Adams or Brais Mendez?

Gee I choose Che because he plays in a better team, is more influential to his side and certainly has the potential to replace Danny Ings in this Southampton side. 

5 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Plus in another deal I'm getting Youssuf Fofana & Nuno Mendes....so long term LB is covered lol.

Goooooooaal for Calabria instead of Digne. 

11 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Any player change from 92 to 93? Yes. There's very few. Thanks

Good chance of 92-93 = Ilkaay Gundogan, Rodrigo Hernandez,  Stefan De Vrij and Lautaro. Martinez. 

Ofcouse the 👆 above is dependant on a certain league win this season for the player's club side.  

Good/Slim chance =  Jose Gimenez,  EBH, R. Mahrez, L. Sane and K. Coman. 

Hey who knows J. Henderson may even rise....Oh wait...😀 ☺

SWIKI REPORT (23/03/21)

Hi mates 5 pages today and Sir Rahul continues to shake up the world of player positions 😉 with a large amount of top players edited, these should come into play in approximately 3 hours.

Also Mohammed Simakan has completed his switch to RB Leipzig in game and the Swiss review picks up pace.

Switzerland 🇨🇭 

Servette FC - 1
FC Lugano - 1
SC Kriens - 6
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy - 5 
FC Wil - 6
FC Zurich - 3
FC Basel - 1
SC Cham - 1
FC Winterthur - 5
Yverdon Sport - 2
FC Luzern - 1
Etoile Carouge - 1
FC Bavois - 1
FC Sion - 1
BSC Young Boys - 1

Anyway that’s all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Wasn’t a complete lie I can assure you, still working on it. Personally I don’t mind waiting hopefully they can make SM worlds the best it can be, the game has so much potential.

Since you joined discord and started mixing with the boys in tie you and Rahul have gone very soft. 

32 minutes ago, Kev said:

Am I the only person who doesn't have many full-backs left after this week's positional changes?? 😂

This should be the case though. Too many players have these RB LB positions that just aren’t those kinds of players. So many CBs that are just CBs which is now correctly reflected 

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Dario Essugo
Age - 16
Club - Sporting CP
Positions - DM, M(C)
Nationality - Portugal

Dário Essugo, 2005-class midfielder of Sporting Lisbon, yesterday made his debut with the Sporting Lisbon shirt at just 16 years and 6 days, becoming the youngest rookie in the history of the Portuguese club.
The young talent entered the field 84th in place of Joao Mario in the 1-0 victory against Vitoria Guimaraes.

Dário, who had signed his first pro contract on March 17 (3 days before his debut), is yet another young talent launched into professionalism by coach Rúben Amorim. He even surpassed the precocity record that belonged to a certain Cristiano Ronaldo (17 years, 6 months and 9 days).

Dário Essugo is a midfielder who combines good physicality with an equally valid basic technique.

Dynamic, precise in passing and possessing a good vision of the game, he is not limited to carrying out the task of dam in front of the defense. He has a good pace and a sensitive touch of the ball, but he also knows how to be tough and he can manage to recover a large number of balls giving great balance to the team.

Essugo knows how to make himself dangerous from medium-long range, as well as being precise in long balls and game changes. Mobile, he plays at high intensity, a very important quality that allowed him to adapt quite well to the rhythms of professionals.

He is sometimes too boisterous in some situations, he has to grow considerably in that. He also sometimes needs to stay calm and keep better track of the ball.

FODW2Q66YJGQZMJSUBUQDH4DJY.jpg

1 game with the first squad...

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Get to know Esuggo better in my thread ^^

4 hours ago, nivea said:

Davide calabria + pavard or upamecano?

Duo

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

I would do it. 

It's unfair on the other manager.

Thanks mate 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Since you have joined discord and started mixing with the boys in tie you and Rahul have gone very soft. 

Hahah

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Are the two risers worth holding onto in a competitive setup ? Their team sits 5th in Portugal

Screenshot_2021-03-23-07-38-40-013_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Not sure about other two, keep Porro

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Am I the only person who doesn't have many full-backs left after this week's positional changes?? 😂

Hahaha

6 hours ago, Nighch said:

Any news about the advertised update of SM Worlds? Was that a complete lie to the community? Such a shame

They are working on it.