Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

10 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Just how 'special' is Nuno Mendes? Very special indeed Is he going to be living up to the hype? He's currently Sporting CP's 5th best performer, even though he has played less than those above him.  We hope he can continue like so into the national side and (one day) In a stronger team/league. 

The Spanish RB (21) Pedro Perro is also having a very good season. 

Been offered Mendes & Youssuf Fofana + cash for my Mikel Merino who I can stand to lose. 

Thoughts? Do the deal. It looks a swell deal for the future. 

42 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Francophobic

Haha, I like Meslier trust me, I've had him in my FPL team for majority of the season. 

But I also think he's not been THAT good to go from 82 to 88 in a season. 

25 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Just how 'special' is Nuno Mendes? Is he going to be living up to the hype? 

Been offered Mendes & Youssuf Fofana + cash for my Mikel Merino who I can stand to lose.

Thoughts?

Seems like it

Good deal for future

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Good stuff Socca. I will add that Bruno 95, Rashford 93, Lindelof 91, Fred 91 almost definitely won't happen. AWB 91, Maguire 92 in the air. 

Shaw 91, Greenwood 88, McTominay 90, James 88, Dalot 86 will all be deserved.

Your red boxes are all correct :) 

Not sure

Not sure

As much as Bruno has been a revelation for United, there’s not a chance he should be 95 in my opinion.

5 hours ago, T&T said:

Which side of the deal and why Doucoure & Joaquin Correa or Lucas Digne.

Unless Lucas Digne is a big upgrade for you I would go for the duo.

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

Youri Tielemans for Locatelli + Zaniolo/ M.Cunha/ C-H.Odoi/ D.Malen/ D.Nunez/ R.Gravenberch?

Thanks! 😊

That’s a tough one, if you’re getting Locatelli and one other I would possibly go for Gravenberch.

Tielemens has really impressed me this season though, hard to lose a player who’s been so in form behind a great manager in Rodgers.

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann?

Kostas Manolas, Clement Lenglet, or De Vrij, now that he only plays CB?

Rank these please: Blind, Tagliagico, or Digne, and Guerreiro. Will any rise soon?

So, it would obviously be Joao Cancelo over Alex Sandro, right?

Any of these have a possible rise/fall: Pique, Bonucci, Thiago Silva, or Boateng?

Will Luis Suarez stay as 93?

And if a player has an injury that lasts for several weeks long right before the end of the season, will the injury automatically end at the start of the new season? Or will it continue?

Thanks! 😁 I'm trying to find the best ways to help my team defend the title for next season (It looks like I'm going to win) 

Griezmann

De Vrij

Guerrerio, Digne, Blind, Tagliafico

Yes Joao Cancelo

Thiago Silva could potentially drop, injuries haven’t helped his cause

Suarez should stay, had a great season in all honesty.

1 hour ago, Stuarty said:

Evening all,

Couple of quick ones please. Who do you see as the best left wingers to bring in with good future potential? I'm needing cover for Szoboszlai who has been excellent for me. I'm guessing the likes of Cherki and Hague? Anyone I'm missing that's a must get? Budget of circa 7m.

Also - how would you rank the below in terms of must buy...

Wirtz, Gravenberch, Ihattaren, Cherki?

Thanks as always!

Doku would be the ideal replacement, also Cherki like you say along with Gabriel Veron.

Wirtz, Gravenberch, Cherki, Ihattaren.

43 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Thoughts?

SPECIAL 😂

Id take the duo, future 90+ LB for sure. Already in the senior Portuguese national team, linked with clubs like City for over 60 million.

3 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I was in the Discord channel, but when I went onto to it today, I was no longer in the channel. I was inactive in it, is that why I was removed? (Assuming I was removed).

Potentially, a few people have been kicked in recent days. I’ll PM you another link 😁

16 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I was in the Discord channel, but when I went onto to it today, I was no longer in the channel. I was inactive in it, is that why I was removed? (Assuming I was removed).

Possibly, Steven kicked some guys out, his concern is people are there to get knowledge about the game without actually contributing to the wiki.

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Thoughts?

Very special 

Press that accept button ...quicker than you would a gambler in the pub after hitting the jackpot 😁😁

SWIKI REPORT (24/03/21)

4 pages today and after yesterday’s reaction I reckon 1 or 2 might be struggling to find a full back for tonight’s fixtures 😂

More position changes incoming along with the Swiss league and a few edits for the MLS including Tajon Buchanan who could be looking at a healthy rise.

Switzerland 🇨🇭 

FC Shaffhausen - 13
AC Bellinzona - 3
FC Chiasso - 13
SR Delemont - 1
Black Stars Basel - 1
Neuchatel Xamax - 11
Yverdon Sport - 1
FC Luzern - 1

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

New England Revolution - 2
FC Cincinnati - 1
Colorado Rapids - 2

That’s all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Possibly, Steven kicked some guys out, his concern is people are there to get knowledge about the game without actually contributing to the wiki.

Ah the great Steven who opened the SM "improvement" thread replied once and then vanished. 

He is the greatest magician of all time I say. 

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Doku would be the ideal replacement, also Cherki like you say along with Gabriel Veron.

Wirtz, Gravenberch, Cherki, Ihattaren

Unfortunately my good mate pipped me to Doku, but managed to get Veron a few weeks back so might already be set then! Thanks Kieran!

Yvan Neyou, Moreto Cassama or Berat Ozdemir? 

Need a midfielder around 80-82 rating who will hopefully rise over the next couple of months in an extremely tough gameworld. Who's my best bet out of those three? 

Any other suggestions appreciate, but as I said, it's a tough gameworld where most are taken. 

On 3/23/2021 at 3:22 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Wasn’t a complete lie I can assure you, still working on it. Personally I don’t mind waiting hopefully they can make SM worlds the best it can be, the game has so much potential.

Absolutely true. I hope you are right

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Could you PM me a link to the discord please mate 

Is Ilya Zabarnyi going to get a random +6 even a +8 anytime soon? A regular for club and country at only 18, and looks super sharp. He’s made a great impression whenever he’s played. 

He’s probably going to start vs France today too. At only 18, he’s already faced Mbappe, Messi and Ronaldo 

1 hour ago, JHNUFC said:

Niakhate due a rise?

Yes But wait while 1st of April, his value will drop by a million to 5M (Odd Birthday Rule)

9.7% Niakhate Mainz 14th 9.7% 1 88

Football Index Collapse, I almost quit SM to Join/ Invest in them but something didn't seem right, so thankfully I didn't!

"It's been sleepless nights and cold sweats for customers of Football Index, the gambling company whose collapse into administration has left people facing huge losses."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56401707

"There has been a lot of anger and frustration among the platform's community following the news it has gone into administration"

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/what-happened-to-football-index-collapse-concerns-

betting/c55e5vf0vjtj1uxyry3ba6nc4

Ps Further Upload of Premiership Spreadsheet after 5pm as usual

35 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

If Fernandes doesn't get a 95, then that is assuming that Toni Kroos performs better than him?🤔 Just the slightest bit curious about that. 😁

But, to be fair, I don't watch Real Madrid very much so I could be wrong.😁

That is absolutely not the way it works. Having 1 good season at the top level for a top team isn’t the same as being a top player for 5,6,7 or 8 seasons like Kroos was/is. Bruno has got to 94 faster than most and although he is doing well he needs consistency and trophies to rise further. No way he should be just 1 lower than De Bruyne in such a short time without any silverware 

3 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

That is absolutely not the way it works. Having 1 good season at the top level for a top team isn’t the same as being a top player for 5,6,7 or 8 seasons like Kroos was/is. Bruno has got to 94 faster than most and although he is doing well he needs consistency and trophies to rise further. No way he should be just 1 lower than De Bruyne in such a short time without any silverware 

Okay, I see what you mean. Nevermind about that then. Thanks! 😁

4 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Yvan Neyou, Moreto Cassama or Berat Ozdemir? 

Need a midfielder around 80-82 rating who will hopefully rise over the next couple of months in an extremely tough gameworld. Who's my best bet out of those three? 

Any other suggestions appreciate, but as I said, it's a tough gameworld where most are taken. 

Berat Ozdemir, I believe Turkey is a league that might be getting reviewed soon the only problem is that Ozdemir got a +4 in January so don’t how much that will effect his next rise.

Apart from that Cassama is your best bet and should get a +2/3.

Also other good shouts are Pape Gueye, Oliver Skipp and Barkok but I’m assuming these will be taken.

1 hour ago, dgormand said:

Is Ilya Zabarnyi going to get a random +6 even a +8 anytime soon? A regular for club and country at only 18, and looks super sharp. He’s made a great impression whenever he’s played. 

He’s probably going to start vs France today too. At only 18, he’s already faced Mbappe, Messi and Ronaldo 

He’s due one, last rise in October. 

1 hour ago, JHNUFC said:

Niakhate due a rise?

I would be surprised, Mainz 15th in the Bundesliga and only Mateta at 88.

51 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

If Fernandes doesn't get a 95, then that is assuming that Toni Kroos performs better than him?🤔 Just the slightest bit curious about that. 😁

But, to be fair, I don't watch Real Madrid very much so I could be wrong.😁

Agree with AlfonDaddy, Kroos has won everything that needs to be won and been performing at the top level for years. Bruno will get there if he helps United to trophies and is consistent.

1 minute ago, SM Geezer said:

Santos Antony +2?

More likely +1 in my opinion.