Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Well... Busquets + Pjanic? Naaaay Amico.  It's not a fair enough deal in my opinion. Plus I told you b4 that I'm not willing to let all the strong original A. Madrid players go. 

I haven't quite worked out the details yet, but it should be attainable (I dis-agree). Or it might be Busquets + 12m.

🤔 Although The Budsquets + 15 Million for the K(C)oke smells good to me.

Your not getting a whiff of Saul Niguez - he's a must keep for me - given his rating, age and versatility. 

P.S. keep this potential deal on the low as I don't want any 🔥 heat coming my way from 👮Officer 🚨 Dible. "This Topcat is staying out of those cuffs". 😀

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Well... Busquets + Pjanic? Naaaay Amico.  It's not a fair enough deal in my opinion. 

As in it is not enough for Koke, or it is too much for Koke?

🤔 Although The Budsquets + 15 Million for the K(C)oke smells good to me. If you mean Biscuits + Coke smells good, along with 15 million , I see that as good.

Your not getting a whiff of Saul Niguez - he's a must keep for me - given his rating, age and versatility. I'm ok with that, he doesn't smell good.

P.S. keep this potential deal on the low as I don't want any 🔥 heat coming my way from 👮Officer 🚨 Dible. "This Topcat is staying out of those cuffs". 😀 I do not understand... pm me will you?

6 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

You mean like when you put a player in a position and it shows their name in orange instead of black?  It is already there.  

I think he means essential the player has two ratings: Their higher rating in their main position, and then, when put in a position aside from that, their rating changes to fit that position. For example, Ramos may have a 95 at CB, but when you put him at RB, he has a 90 or something, but still in black.

@russj That sounds like a very good idea I wish they had that!! 😄 If they could be rated for main position, secondary positions, and just have a 0 where they have not played yet/have not played in recently. But I understand that would be hard to make for every player.

Edited by AnthonyKegher17

38 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Grealish or Arthur?

Unai Simon +1?

thanks 😄

Grealish

I don't think he should. 

17 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I think he means essential the player has two ratings: Their higher rating in their main position, and then, when put in a position aside from that, their rating changes to fit that position. For example, Ramos may have a 95 at CB, but when you put him at RB, he has a 90 or something, but still in black.

@russj That sounds like a very good idea I wish they had that!! 😄 If they could be rated for main position, secondary positions, and just have a 0 where they have not played yet/have not played in recently. But I understand that would be hard to make for every player.

I think it's the same thing. At least, I hope when you play a player out of position, their rating automatically reduces a bit, they become less effective playing out of position. But I don't know. 

Imo it's a nice idea but I rather they sort out main positions and ratings first.

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

The game already takes this into account to some degree. We already know a 95 player in a yellow position will not play at the level of his 95 rating and even worse in a red position. The Arcane Guide to SM Mysteries and Unknowable Knowledge states: "Naturally a player will perform better in his preferred position (green) and his performance will suffer if he is played out of his natural position (orange). The more a player is played away from his natural position (red), the more his performance will suffer."

3 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Grealish or Arthur? If your after a more attacking kind of player. Although Arthur is a limited midfielder at best. I reckon Arthur was fortunate to even go beyond 91. 

Unai Simon +1? (Not sure) maybe unlikely. 

thanks 😄

1 hour ago, Fotis1992 said:

Bakker(psg) or mendes (lisbon)???? Mendes!!!! 😀

Surely you've gotta pick Mendes of Sporting Lisbon. 🤔 Haven't you heard that he's already played his first game for the national side and is valued at a all time🍀🚬 high of 60 Million! 😮 

I guess you've not been following the forum in the last week or Nuno's progression this season. 

P.S. I apologize if i've come across negatively. 

2 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Bakker(psg) or mendes (lisbon)????

2 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Surely you've gotta pick Mendes of Sporting Lisbon. 🤔 Haven't you heard that he's already played his first game for the national side and is valued at a all time🍀🚬 high of 60 Million! 😮 

I guess you've not been following the forum in the last week or Nuno's progression this season. 

P.S. I apologize if i've come across negatively. 

It’s Sporting Clube de Portugal (SCP) not Sporting Lisbon 😒

5 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Screenshot_20210327-222946.thumb.png.7d6d595ca7cde28fe7ea0b3d3de9039b.png

I couldn't actually see what you quoted back in your response above - so I have added the screenshot of it and will answer what's in bold.

The screenshot option is a great little feature on these smartphones of today.

1st point = I misunderstood it. I thought you wanted two of my players for two of yours. ☺

2nd point = Not too sure what you mean. 

3rd point = So you don't want Saul then? That's good 👍 cos I not selling him. 😀

4th point = it was in reference to the narcotic-like names  "bud" and "Coke" I used for the Two player names. And 👮 Officer Dibble is just a character in the kids tv show Topcat. ☺ Ofcouse I don't watch it anymore.... I much prefer Horrid Henry. Naa nana na na. Nana nana na na. 😂

P.S. Apologies for going off topic guys. 

1 hour ago, bitches said:

Pedri 

I presume you are still quite new to the forum (you joined on 26/01/2021). Anyhow, I certainly would have remembered your manager name, had I come across it before - even if i had dementia. ☺

I take it you were trying to respond to the Pedri or Phil Foden question on here before? Therefore, If you just click on the blue cross icon next to the word "Quote" - at the bottom of a mananger's reply/question, you can then directly quote the question or response - like we all do on the threads.

1 hour ago, RHugrakkur said:

It’s Sporting Clube de Portugal (SCP) not Sporting Lisbon 😒

You are somewhat correct, but not quite. 😀 "Sporting Clube de Portugal, otherwise known simply as Sporting in Portugal, and as Sporting CP or Sporting Lisbon abroad, is a football club based in Lisbon".

I remember back when United first signed C. Ronaldo I always heard that they signed him from Sporting Lisbon, not Sporting Clube de Portugal...  😉

Edited by Milanista1
Minor error + additional text.

51 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Okay, so the deal is either...

Busquets + Pjanic for Koke

Or Busquets + 20m for Koke

I could do with the cash Mr Billionaire. 🤑

With Koke you get a player who can take corners and freekicks, is stable at his current rating and is actually a few years younger than (the declining) Sergio Biscuitz 🍪. 🙂

Fire the bid at me (Mr AK17) straight after this season finishes, not too long to go now. It's just I don't want any cup- tied players in my side due to lack of stregth in depth.