Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Sir Rahul

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Ibrahima Konate (21) on the move to Liverpool in the summer?

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2021/ibrahima-konate-has-reportedly-undergone-an-initial-medical-with-liverpool/

Thoughts Liverpool fans? @crvena_zvezda

Absolutely delighted with this! Apparently we have stolen a march on everyone, sounds like the deal is close. Getting someone so highly rated for £35m would be brilliant, the injuries are a concern, but he is still young. If we get Konate for £35m and Kabak for £18m, it will be great business!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Absolutely delighted with this! Apparently we have stolen a march on everyone, sounds like the deal is close. Getting someone so highly rated for £35m would be brilliant, the injuries are a concern, but he is still young. If we get Konate for £35m and Kabak for £18m, it will be great business!

Close ? RB Leipzig isn't even open for talks... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, this is my team, the idea is to have as much potential as possible in the future. I would like to know what do you think about the players, who do you think I should keep and which ones should I sell?
I have no objections as to the valuation of the same, or age as long as it remains up to 25-26 at most, what interests me is to have the greatest possible potential.
As for the availability of players to buy, I do not know how to provide you with as much information as possible, since there are obviously several talents or established young players who already have a club with a real manager. So if you give me more than one example depending on the position I would be grateful (as I said before, they can be of various age and valuation, since the main thing is that they are a solid bet for the future).
Thanks in advance, and if it is necessary that I give some more information let me know.

team.thumb.jpg.23c715d638537ad857e5881b9dda4272.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Hello, this is my team, the idea is to have as much potential as possible in the future. I would like to know what do you think about the players, who do you think I should keep and which ones should I sell?
I have no objections as to the valuation of the same, or age as long as it remains up to 25-26 at most, what interests me is to have the greatest possible potential.
As for the availability of players to buy, I do not know how to provide you with as much information as possible, since there are obviously several talents or established young players who already have a club with a real manager. So if you give me more than one example depending on the position I would be grateful (as I said before, they can be of various age and valuation, since the main thing is that they are a solid bet for the future).
Thanks in advance, and if it is necessary that I give some more information let me know.

team.thumb.jpg.23c715d638537ad857e5881b9dda4272.jpg

All of them are worth keeping. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Buka said:

Got a bid for my Sule, 11m + Lenglet. 

Should I accept?

I’d keep Sule

9 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Hermoso +1?

Hermoso or Romagnoli?

Romagnoli

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Absolutely delighted with this! Apparently we have stolen a march on everyone, sounds like the deal is close. Getting someone so highly rated for £35m would be brilliant, the injuries are a concern, but he is still young. If we get Konate for £35m and Kabak for £18m, it will be great business!

He does look a good buy for that money, just hope his injuries aren’t too much of a problem.

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Close ? RB Leipzig isn't even open for talks... 

Think Leipzig are trying to convince him to stay.

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

If this is the case, then I would expect to see a B. SILVA fall to 92.

If SMS is 92 stay, then B. SILVA is certainly not a 93...even with City winning the title.

You’re persistent I will give you that 😂

59 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

When will the remaining Erdewise players get updated in ratings I mean is it after the top 5 leagues or before it?

Probably after at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (31/03/21)

6 pages today with more lower league teams in Portugal and Brazil, small section of Romanian edits also.

Enis Destan among the edits, possible rise incoming.

Portugal 🇵🇹 

Canelas 2010 - 4
FC Penafiel - 1
Gondomar SC - 1
Pedras Rubras - 1
SC Salgueiros - 5
Leca Futbol Clube - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Atletico Mineiro - 1
Operario Ferroviario EC - 1
Atletico Paranaense - 1
Nautico - 1
São Paulo FC - 3
Vasco Da Gama - 1
Botafogo FR - 1

Romania 🇷🇴 

CS Stiinta Miroslava - 1
Foresta Suceava - 3
Gloria Bistrita - 2
Ceahlaul - 1
UTA Arad - 1
FC Hunedoara - 1
Otelul Galati - 2
FC Brasov - 2
Dinamo Bucuresti - 1
Viitorul Constanta - 1

Thats all for now, is the swiki report still something of interest?

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (31/03/21)

6 pages today with more lower league teams in Portugal and Brazil, small section of Romanian edits also.

Enis Destan among the edits, possible rise incoming.

Portugal 🇵🇹 

Canelas 2010 - 4
FC Penafiel - 1
Gondomar SC - 1
Pedras Rubras - 1
SC Salgueiros - 5
Leca Futbol Clube - 1

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Atletico Mineiro - 1
Operario Ferroviario EC - 1
Atletico Paranaense - 1
Nautico - 1
São Paulo FC - 3
Vasco Da Gama - 1
Botafogo FR - 1

Romania 🇷🇴 

CS Stiinta Miroslava - 1
Foresta Suceava - 3
Gloria Bistrita - 2
Ceahlaul - 1
UTA Arad - 1
FC Hunedoara - 1
Otelul Galati - 2
FC Brasov - 2
Dinamo Bucuresti - 1
Viitorul Constanta - 1

Thats all for now, is the swiki report still something of interest?

Cheers Kieran 😁

Kieran got a request for you. If you see an edit for Bruno Rodrigues of Braga can you highlight it please?

He got glowing review from @TMCosta in this X-files thread but he played only six matches.

Hope I am not asking too much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Need to sell 2 of these.

 

Conor Gallagher, 83 rated 1,974 mins for WBA (Relegated but Owned by Chelsea) seen him play (Good!)

Lassina Traoré, 83 rated 554 mins 7goals + 4A for Ajax Not Seen him play

Bryan Reynolds. 78 Rated  30 mins for Roma Not Seen him play

As Sir Rahul says TOUGH but if u have to sell 2 - my instinct says I'd keep Ajax's Lassina Traore

14 hours ago, Nameless said:

I do recall that now. Thanks. Out of reaction again. My sex lasts longer for goodness sake.

One of those reactions is just a distant memory ...... BUT NOT TELLING U WHICH 🙄😬

Ps Will do Wolves Upload usual time

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Kieran got a request for you. If you see an edit for Bruno Rodrigues of Braga can you highlight it please?

He got glowing review from @TMCosta in this X-files thread but he played only six matches.

Hope I am not asking too much. 

Nope not seen him, only 1 Braga edit in the 27 pages available to view currently.

7 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Lo Celso -1?

Stay, struggled with injury for the past 3 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thats all for now, is the swiki report still something of interest?

Absolutely Kieran. I think I'd speak for many users in saying thank you for tirelessly doing this every day! I can imagine this probably takes a lot of time to pull together – what's the most time consuming part? Is there a way you can simplify things to make it just as useful but without as much effort on your side?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Gabi Magaeles. +1?

Possibly, depends how much he plays from now until the end of the season, winning Europa League will help a lot too (if they can)

8 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Absolutely Kieran. I think I'd speak for many users in saying thank you for tirelessly doing this every day! I can imagine this probably takes a lot of time to pull together – what's the most time consuming part? Is there a way you can simplify things to make it just as useful but without as much effort on your side?

Thank you Brocky, it is tiring but enjoyable in a strange way. Depending on how many pages there are on a certain day I do sometimes miss out the odd random edit from teams in countries like Faroe Islands, Qatar etc unless it’s a player of interest of course.

I try to add the odd random edit for example Nuno Mendes yesterday who was among the edits, someone who’s recently been playing for his senior national team and will more than likely see another rise.

It’s a lot easier when SM decide to review a league, with a large number of edits from the same league and team, it’s become difficult recently with how SM are continuously switch leagues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

When will the remaining Erdewise players get updated in ratings I mean is it after the top 5 leagues or before it?

End of season

36 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Lo Celso -1?

No, stay

22 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Gabi Magaeles. +1?

Maybe 

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Possibly, depends how much he plays from now until the end of the season, winning Europa League will help a lot too (if they can)

Thank you Brocky, it is tiring but enjoyable in a strange way. Depending on how many pages there are on a certain day I do sometimes miss out the odd random edit from teams in countries like Faroe Islands, Qatar etc unless it’s a player of interest of course.

I try to add the odd random edit for example Nuno Mendes yesterday who was among the edits, someone who’s recently been playing for his senior national team and will more than likely see another rise.

It’s a lot easier when SM decide to review a league, with a large number of edits from the same league and team, it’s become difficult recently with how SM are continuously switch leagues.

It may be easier for you to post key players, or patterns you see? Because typing each club must get tiring, especially after the extra random changes in recent months. Most of them are rarely review related. Great work nonetheless!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

End of season

No, stay

Maybe 

It may be easier for you to post key players, or patterns you see? Because typing each club must get tiring, especially after the extra random changes in recent months. Most of them are rarely review related. Great work nonetheless!

Thank you Rahul, yeah that is a good point, on days like this I will post like I do now because 5/6 pages isn’t much to look through, but if it’s 10+ pages then I will post any patterns or key players I see. Very good point mate 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2021 at 12:48 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

(I) No timeline, mentioned Turkey recently. Probably do 1 MLS team a week or something stupid

(ii) Mings

Lewa + Pavard

I laughed at your comment about the MLS, but it seems that you were right. :o

The wiki reports are very helpful to me. I tried to check them myself a few times but often I don't even know which leagues the clubs are in and get bogged down with it all. Your work is greatly appreciated.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

I laughed at your comment about the MLS, but it seems that you were right. :o

The wiki reports are very helpful to me. I tried to check them myself a few times but often I don't even know which leagues the clubs are in and get bogged down with it all. Your work is greatly appreciated.

 

 

Yeah that’s one of the hardest parts, teams from well known leagues is easy but the teams from countries such as Armenia, Bolivia etc is tough because I don’t have much knowledge of those teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (31/03/21)

6 pages today with more lower league teams in Portugal and Brazil, small section of Romanian edits also.

Thats all for now, is the swiki report still something of interest?

Cheers Kieran 😁

Just want to chime in saying although I don't comment everyday I always read this thread and your SWIKI report. Thank you very much for doing it, it's still of interest to me definitely and I appreciate it a lot mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FINLAND VEIKKAUSLLIGA

List of 80+ players:

  • Luis Murillo (HJK Helsinki) 81
  • Riku Riski (HJK Helsinki) 81 (-2, 16 Apr 2021)
  • Nana Boateng (KuPS) 81

 

  • Daniel O'Shaughnessy (HJK Helsinki) 80 (+3, 16 Apr 2021)
  • Markus Halsti (HJK Helsinki)
  • Janis Ikaunieks (KuPS) 80 (+2, 17 Apr 2021)
  • Emmanuel Ledesma (SJK) 80
  • Steven Morrissey (VPS) 80
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...