Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

We have 3 spaces in Division 3 in Total Fusion Super League. Active gameworld, we have a chilled Facebook lage too. 

4 division gameworld with 80 teams. Wrexham, Wigan and Ross County are the teams available. Some good players between them with room to build. 

A guy called Paul Hook took it over a month or so back after the old owner abandoned us and it's back in good shape. 33 player squad cap is the main rule, I'd fill anyone in on the other small ones. 

If any reliable managers who are looking to be in a good league for the long haul let me know.

If anyone has a spare team slot I would love them to join world 415132 and take over Coventry or Portsmouth immediately. (QPR and hull would be great as well if I can get him into play offs then they would be his opponents.) The reason behind this is I am in a two way battle for the title with Swindon with two games left. In the last 6 weeks "new" managers have appeared in the world(very quiet world, only 11 in total), all of which have taken over clubs that are due to play me, then they resign and take over the next team to play me! I have reported the teams as multiple accounts and get immediately I press send after typing in the details of the fact that one player has only 1 team and chooses this league "randomly", and the first time a small team rather than say man u. also has a history of only playing 1 league game for a team then playing one game for another team then leaves the world! a message saying we have investigated these accounts and can find no proof illegal activity.

So if it aint illegal it is certainly immoral.

So I am deciding that if you cant beat em join em! hopefully will get the four teams filled by clever tacticians and or players who can strengthen the teams before sunday and stop him this season. all rather childish for a game but it is the "spirit" of the game that he is breaking. I have a mate taken over at Forest to hopefully catch him but would like others to take a little time out and "hurt" this cheat.

Thanks

17 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

What do the different colors mean for the boxes in the "to" column?

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

14 hours ago, lemontrees said:

That's awesome, Socca. :o :D

Thank U :D

13 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Long term: Coman or Sane?

Thanks! 😁

As others have intimated these 2 are very similar in stats for the same club Bayern. It's as if the Manager cannot choose between them. So like twins, he gives them equal time, Sane has 1,389mins & 4G 9A and Coman has 1,383mins & 3G 9A. Their value is different as Sane has gone thru the "Odd Birthday" as a 25yo earlier this year and Coman will also go down to 28m from 32m on the 1st of July as his next Birthday is the 13th of June 2021, Unlucky 13th Kingsley 😒😆 Long term for me it's Sane but not by too much!

Spreadsheet update says very similar:-

-3.9% K Coman Bayern 1st -3.9% 1 93 -4.2% -7.1% -3.9%
-3.8% Leroy Sane Bayern 1st -3.8% 1 93 - -7.7% -3.8%

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Anybody who wants @Sir Rahul to be removed from discord vote here.

My Vote Below

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks mate always good to start the day with a nice comment :)

I Vote as he is known as Sir Rahul, that he be properly bestowed with an official SM knighthood and thereby from now be known as Sir Sir Rahul 😲

19 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Long term: Coman or Sane?

I would toss a coin with this one.  😀

Thanks! 😁

16 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I just cheched out the NXGN 2021 from Goal.com.

Bellingham, Pedri, Gio Reyna, Camavinga, or Ansu Fati? Ansu Fati is 1st, but I just want to see your guy's opinions. Just looking for the best young player to buy at the moment, position doesn't matter.

Thanks! 😁

Ansu Fati would still be my first choice because with him being still quite young he should recover well enough from his injury, and will be rearing to go out there and make a name for himself at Barça. He certainly shown that he has the talent to aim higher. 

10 hours ago, sylphid said:

sancho+pau torres+pavard

or

harry kane+hakimi?

If you've already got very good players in the wings and have decent cover at CB, then I'd certainly consider going for HK and AK. 

6 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I need am opinion from you. Which player/s from this list is a must?

Icardi, Wijnaldum, Reus, Manolas, Asensio, Ruiz, Maxi Gomez, Soler, Locatelli, Lodi, Chukwueze, Harit, Orsolini, Serdar, Lukebakio, Brooks, Nicolas Dominguez, Malang Sarr.

Thanks!

I would add these 3 to your list of must buys because they are still relatively young, therefore still have time to develop further. 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Villar, Toney or Moder?

Has done very well since moving to AS Roma - looks to be the steal of the season for them. 

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

If Atletico would end up winning la liga , could Stefan SAVIĆ have a chance at 92 ? I hope so

Played full 90 minutes almost every game .

Edited by Milanista1
Alteration required.

16 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If you've already got very good players in the wings and have decent cover at CB then I'd certainly go for HK and AKAnthony Kegher

gee thanks!

16 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would toss a coin with this one.  😀

Heads: Coman. Tails: Sane.

*flip*

"Heads! Coman it is." 😁

Thanks.

Premiership best U23's

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Best-U23-Premier1.png

To SM Search for this post EnglBest  ie a 2 word 4 letter keywords for Country into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. Hope U enjoy the above!

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Ps I think on Monday I will move onto new ground ie Spain's La Liga

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

If Atletico would end up winning la liga , could Stefan SAVIĆ have a chance at 92 ? Played full 90 minutes almost every game .

SM have ignored him a rise for at least 4 to 5 years, that's maybe as many as 10 reviews. Ok looks like they may win the League but I'd say unless he is showing SM much better in this 2nd review of the season, he has a 50/50 chance at best, maybe the winning of La Liga would make it 60/40 in his favour. Has any forumer seen him playing better this period??

40 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Calabria plus Hakan plus Gorosabel for getting Luis Alberto plus Mario Hermoso?

Accept or not?

Probably Trio BUT If the 2 makes an appreciable difference for your Club - OK accept.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Calabria plus Hakan plus Gorosabel for getting Luis Alberto plus Mario Hermoso?

Accept or not?

Guys the manager has revised the offer to giving Calabria plus Hakan for getting Luis Alberto plus Mario Hermoso.

Accept or not?

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I asked for AC Troyes in the GW now.

Unbelievable that a GW set up with all trusted forumers would end like that in match fixing apparently selling a player to external clubs for a profit then signing them back is against the rules but match fixing seems to be ok absurd...I wouldn't go back in that GW if I was paid and I loved it before last night always the 1st result I looked at on a Thursday such a shame 

I'll be starting a new GW with specific rules if anyone is interested 

2 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Unbelievable that a GW set up with all trusted forumers would end like that in match fixing apparently selling a player to external clubs for a profit then signing them back is against the rules but match fixing seems to be ok absurd...I wouldn't go back in that GW if I was paid and I loved it before last night always the 1st result I looked at on a Thursday such a shame 

I'll be starting a new GW with specific rules if anyone is interested 

I’m interested 

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Why didn't he do a diving celebration for his goal??

😂 I agree. It would have been quite fitting if he had dived to the left while celebrating 🎊 his goal.

Maybe he didn't want fans to fink that he was affected by the GK's mockery dive.

His revenge was a sweet kick.

Edited by Milanista1
Addition.

5 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

What about Lucas Vazquez??

If there's no other wing backs (available) rated over 89 who you think are better than him = keep/buy him. Because even at 29 years young he's still in his peak years and should (certainly) jump to 90 in the next review - he's filled in quite well in Dani Carvajal's absence: atm he's Real Madrid's (regular) 4th best performing player, who's averaged a 7.00+ in his last 5 games. 

It's a shame he doesn't get much of a look in for the national side. 

He's recently being linked to a whole host of top clubs. 

Hi, I need help sorting my team. Sorry for long post, surprisingly, it is end/start of the season for all of my game worlds. I don't really watch a lot of football, so I need your input for short/long term of these players.

CMs (1 will be starter, 3 backups). I play in full european champ setup, so 91 for CM is rare but few times attainable. 90s are plenty. Looking for 92+ potential if possible

Havertz 91*

Tielemans 91

Allan 91

Merino 90

Locatelli 90 (He is an exciting talent, will stay 90 for the next review but I think 92 potential depends on the next club he choose)

Wing (1 will be starter, 2 backups). Same as CMs. 91 is rare, 90s are plenty

Perisic 91 (should keep his 91 for the next review)

Ings 90

Osimhen 89

Moussa Diaby 89

Harvey Barnes 89

Havertz 91*

Defenders (RBs and CBs. To avoid concern, 92s must be starter). I play in 10 managed setup where 8 managers are hoarders, funnily 90s are plenty but below 88s talents are rare 😅

De Vrij 92 (If inter win the league, I think he has a small chance to get 93)

Boateng 92

Pique 92

Declan Rice 90*

Ginter 91 (can play RB)

Pau Torres 90

Bastoni 90 (I think he has a high chance to get 91 for the next review and 92+ talent)

Kounde 90 (can play RB)

CMs (3 starters, 3 subs (max 91). Unlike other GW, 91 CMs are attainable)

Coutinho 93

Partey 92

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92*

Bentancur 91

Barella 91 (High chance to rise to 92 and 92+ talent)

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Declan Rice 90*

Mount 90*

Marcos Llorente 90*

James Maddison 91*

Wing (2 starter, 2 subs (max 91). 91 wingers are attainable and 92s sometimes available)

Auba 94

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Sabitzer 92*

Mount 90*

Llorente 90*

Maddison 91*

Thank you

33 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Hi, I need help sorting my team. Sorry for long post, surprisingly, it is end/start of the season for all of my game worlds. I don't really watch a lot of football, so I need your input for short/long term of these players.

CMs (1 will be starter, 3 backups). I play in full european champ setup, so 91 for CM is rare but few times attainable. 90s are plenty. Looking for 92+ potential if possible

Havertz 91*

Tielemans 91

Allan 91

Merino 90

Locatelli 90 (He is an exciting talent, will stay 90 for the next review but I think 92 potential depends on the next club he choose)

Wing (1 will be starter, 2 backups). Same as CMs. 91 is rare, 90s are plenty

Perisic 91 (should keep his 91 for the next review)

Ings 90

Osimhen 89

Moussa Diaby 89

Harvey Barnes 89

Havertz 91*

Defenders (RBs and CBs. To avoid concern, 92s must be starter). I play in 10 managed setup where 8 managers are hoarders, funnily 90s are plenty but below 88s talents are rare 😅

De Vrij 92 (If inter win the league, I think he has a small chance to get 93)

Boateng 92

Pique 92

Declan Rice 90*

Ginter 91 (can play RB)

Pau Torres 90

Bastoni 90 (I think he has a high chance to get 91 for the next review and 92+ talent)

Kounde 90 (can play RB)

CMs (3 starters, 3 subs (max 91). Unlike other GW, 91 CMs are attainable)

Coutinho 93

Partey 92

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92*

Bentancur 91

Barella 91 (High chance to rise to 92 and 92+ talent)

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Declan Rice 90*

Mount 90*

Marcos Llorente 90*

James Maddison 91*

Wing (2 starter, 2 subs (max 91). 91 wingers are attainable and 92s sometimes available)

Auba 94

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Sabitzer 92*

Mount 90*

Llorente 90*

Maddison 91*

Thank you

Must keep :

Centre back

• De Vrij
  • Pau Torres
  • Bastoni
  • Kounde

Right back

• Ginter

Centre midfield

• Tielemans
  • Barella
  • Rice
  • Locatelli

Attacking midfielder / winger

• Sabitzer
  • Mount
  • Maddison
  • Barnes

Striker

• Llorente

You needs more left back / right back / striker.

9 minutes ago, Yewon Kim said:

Must keep :

Centre back

• De Vrij
  • Pau Torres
  • Bastoni
  • Kounde

Right back

• Ginter

Centre midfield

• Tielemans
  • Barella
  • Rice
  • Locatelli

Attacking midfielder / winger

• Sabitzer
  • Mount
  • Maddison
  • Barnes

Striker

• Llorente

You needs more left back / right back / striker.

Thanks, its for 2 different GWs. All other positions are sorted.

Yes about RB, I think I will just use Ginter and Kounde as RB for now. No good RBs available in the market right now