Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Why didn't he do a diving celebration for his goal??

I’ve not seen that before but I was definitely expecting him to do a diving celebration too 😂

7 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Bellingham or Fati?

Thanks. 😁

Fati

2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Hi, I need help sorting my team. Sorry for long post, surprisingly, it is end/start of the season for all of my game worlds. I don't really watch a lot of football, so I need your input for short/long term of these players.

CMs (1 will be starter, 3 backups). I play in full european champ setup, so 91 for CM is rare but few times attainable. 90s are plenty. Looking for 92+ potential if possible

Havertz 91*

Tielemans 91

Allan 91

Merino 90

Locatelli 90 (He is an exciting talent, will stay 90 for the next review but I think 92 potential depends on the next club he choose)

Wing (1 will be starter, 2 backups). Same as CMs. 91 is rare, 90s are plenty

Perisic 91 (should keep his 91 for the next review)

Ings 90

Osimhen 89

Moussa Diaby 89

Harvey Barnes 89

Havertz 91*

Defenders (RBs and CBs. To avoid concern, 92s must be starter). I play in 10 managed setup where 8 managers are hoarders, funnily 90s are plenty but below 88s talents are rare 😅

De Vrij 92 (If inter win the league, I think he has a small chance to get 93)

Boateng 92

Pique 92

Declan Rice 90*

Ginter 91 (can play RB)

Pau Torres 90

Bastoni 90 (I think he has a high chance to get 91 for the next review and 92+ talent)

Kounde 90 (can play RB)

CMs (3 starters, 3 subs (max 91). Unlike other GW, 91 CMs are attainable)

Coutinho 93

Partey 92

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92*

Bentancur 91

Barella 91 (High chance to rise to 92 and 92+ talent)

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Declan Rice 90*

Mount 90*

Marcos Llorente 90*

James Maddison 91*

Wing (2 starter, 2 subs (max 91). 91 wingers are attainable and 92s sometimes available)

Auba 94

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Sabitzer 92*

Mount 90*

Llorente 90*

Maddison 91*

Thank you

CM:

Tielemens starter, Havertz, Locatelli and Merino back ups.

Wing: Havertz starter, Barnes and Osimhen back ups. You could always go for Perisic too if you’re not bothered about age but I always prefer longevity.

De Vrij, Bastoni, Kounde and Rice

CM: 3 starters: Barella, Mount and Llorente

CM:: 3 back ups: Pellegrini, Sabitzer and Partey.

Wing:

2 starters: Jesus + Werner (maybe Auba but again he’s older than the other 2 and susceptible to a drop)

2 back ups: Mount + Llorente.

29 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

Luke Shaw or Mendy, will both get a rise in the next review and best long term prospect, thanks in advance?

Ferland Mendy? I would go for him but it’s close because Shaw is playing his best football I’ve seen in a United shirt.

I think Shaw could rise but not sure about Mendy.

SWIKI REPORT (03/04/21)

2 and a bit pages today with a lot of position changes again, might want to be getting some more votes in to remove Rahul from discord.

All edits below:

Shelbourne FC - 3
Colorado Rapids - 2
Club America - 1
Anagennisi Karditsa - 2
Panserraikos - 1
Apollon Kalamarias - 1
FC Ufa - 5
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
UNAM Pumas - 1
Desna Chernihiv - 1
PFC Neftochimic - 1
Spartak-2 - 1
CSM Resita - 1
PAE Kalamata - 1
FC Vizela - 1
Hertha Berlin - 1
GKS Belchatow - 1
Southampton - 1
RB Leipzig - 1
Villarreal CF - 1
SSC Napoli - 1
Radomiak Radom - 1
D.C United - 1
SL Benfica - 1
Olympique Marseille - 1
Sevilla - 1
Newcastle United - 1
Crystal Palace - 1
Necaxa - 1
SC Freiburg - 1
Vfl Wolfsburg - 1
Gremio - 1
FC Porto - 1
ACF Fiorentina - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (03/04/21)

2 and a bit pages today with a lot of position changes again, might want to be getting some more votes in to remove Rahul from discord.

All edits below:

Shelbourne FC - 3
Colorado Rapids - 2
Club America - 1
Anagennisi Karditsa - 2
Panserraikos - 1
Apollon Kalamarias - 1
FC Ufa - 5
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
UNAM Pumas - 1
Desna Chernihiv - 1
PFC Neftochimic - 1
Spartak-2 - 1
CSM Resita - 1
PAE Kalamata - 1
FC Vizela - 1
Hertha Berlin - 1
GKS Belchatow - 1
Southampton - 1
RB Leipzig - 1
Villarreal CF - 1
SSC Napoli - 1
Radomiak Radom - 1
D.C United - 1
SL Benfica - 1
Olympique Marseille - 1
Sevilla - 1
Newcastle United - 1
Crystal Palace - 1
Necaxa - 1
SC Freiburg - 1
Vfl Wolfsburg - 1
Gremio - 1
FC Porto - 1
ACF Fiorentina - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Rahul does an amazing job. I don't know many people who is as dedicated as him and for once SM is listening to the community. This vote thing astounds me! 

I dont understand the "remove Rahul from discord" -jokes either , assumingly it is a joke .

Got 3 dilemmas for you guys :

Gianluca FRABOTTA has hardly played since january so looking to get rid of him and take profit . Unless he is a big enough talent to keep him dispite his lack of minutes .

Antonee ROBINSON is playing all games for fulham , but they are bottom of the league and SM tends to treat those clubs rather harshly (thinking of Marco Friedl here) . Robinson might get a +1 to 85 but money wise that just is not enough to keep paying his wages . (85 for a 23y old means he is rising from 2.4M to 2.8M only) . Unless there are rumours of him moving clubs I think selling is best .

Ajit-Nouri is hardly playing for Wolves . I know he is a big talent but without the minutes he wont rise . Someone knows why he is not playing ?

15 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I dont understand the "remove Rahul from discord" -jokes either , assumingly it is a joke .

Gianluca FRABOTTA has hardly played since january so looking to get rid of him and take profit . Unless he is a big enough talent to keep him dispite his lack of minutes .

Antonee ROBINSON is playing all games for fulham , but they are bottom of the league and SM tends to treat those clubs rather harshly (thinking of Marco Friedl here) . Robinson might get a +1 to 85 but money wise that just is not enough to keep paying his wages . (85 for a 23y old means he is rising from 2.4M to 2.8M only) . Unless there are rumours of him moving clubs I think selling is best .

Ajit-Nouri is hardly playing for Wolves . I know he is a big talent but without the minutes he wont rise . Someone knows why he is not playing ?

I sold frabotta and ait-nouri. Can't see them rising quick enough.

I sold them coz I could afford to. Also accumulation of such player's wages did play a part.

10 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Frabotta - Sell

Robinson - I would keep but I agree with what you say about him being treated harshly, it actually showed in the winter review.

Ait-Nouri - Johnny Otto is back so that’s one of the reasons his game time is being limited.

I’d keep Robinson and Ait-Nouri, but if you need the cash then sell.

15 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys the manager has revised the offer to giving Calabria plus Hakan for getting Luis Alberto plus Mario Hermoso.

Accept or not?

YES

9 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Bellingham or Fati?

Thanks. 😁

Fati

2 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Luke Shaw or Mendy, will both get a rise in the next review and best long term prospect, thanks in advance?

Tough Choice as I've seen a lot of Shaw 90 rated & he's playing really well, whereas Ferland has great stats for Real Madrid and is a 91 already. Shaw I can see rising and Ferland 50/50. My Guess: Mendy as he has a chance of 92. Long Term equally difficult. Probably add up all the "Votes" on here and see who comes out with most votes. How's that?

11 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

What about Lucas Vazquez??

A good backup 

9 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Bellingham or Fati?

Thanks. 😁

Fati, though I'd be worried about his injuries

4 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Hi, I need help sorting my team. Sorry for long post, surprisingly, it is end/start of the season for all of my game worlds. I don't really watch a lot of football, so I need your input for short/long term of these players.

CMs (1 will be starter, 3 backups). I play in full european champ setup, so 91 for CM is rare but few times attainable. 90s are plenty. Looking for 92+ potential if possible

Havertz 91*

Tielemans 91

Allan 91

Merino 90

Locatelli 90 (He is an exciting talent, will stay 90 for the next review but I think 92 potential depends on the next club he choose)

Tielemans or Locatelli, I agree with you.

Wing (1 will be starter, 2 backups). Same as CMs. 91 is rare, 90s are plenty

Ings 90

Osimhen 89

Moussa Diaby 89

Harvey Barnes 89

Havertz 91*

I really like Barnes though it would be a more long term project. Perisic gives you the rating.

Defenders (RBs and CBs. To avoid concern, 92s must be starter). I play in 10 managed setup where 8 managers are hoarders, funnily 90s are plenty but below 88s talents are rare 😅

De Vrij 92 (If inter win the league, I think he has a small chance to get 93)

Boateng 92

Pique 92

Declan Rice 90*

Ginter 91 (can play RB)

Pau Torres 90

Bastoni 90 (I think he has a high chance to get 91 for the next review and 92+ talent)

Kounde 90 (can play RB)

De Vrij, Bastoni or Kounde for me.

Coutinho 93

Partey 92

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92*

Bentancur 91

Barella 91 (High chance to rise to 92 and 92+ talent)

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Declan Rice 90*

Mount 90*

Marcos Llorente 90*

James Maddison 91*

Barella for sure

Wing (2 starter, 2 subs (max 91). 91 wingers are attainable and 92s sometimes available)

Auba 94

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Sabitzer 92*

Mount 90*

Llorente 90*

Maddison 91*

Auba for rating, otherwise Sabitzer/Mount

Thank you

2 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Shaw yes, which Mendy is this?

Shaw looks great and deserves 91. 

41 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I don't think Frabotta is a huge talent

Robinson could get a rise, maybe wait and see if Fulham actually go down

Wolves' team selection can be strange at times, but Jonny has returned from his injury and is the obvious first choice LB.

17 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Giving Calabria plus Hakan plus Gorosabel for getting Luis Alberto plus Mario Hermoso?

Accept or not?

I prefer the trio

19 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

If Atletico would end up winning la liga , could Stefan SAVIĆ have a chance at 92 ? Played full 90 minutes almost every game .

It is possible

On 3/31/2021 at 9:54 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Frankfurt have no 91 so it's up to the SM gods

On 4/1/2021 at 12:09 PM, Soccahappy said:

He's playing really well and so are Eintracht Frankfurt, BUT as it stands ATM he and EF are capped at 90. As they are playing so well SM may lift the cap to 91 by giving him a +1. I'd say it's slightly better than a 50/50 chance. BUT NO 92!

On 4/1/2021 at 2:15 PM, Milanista1 said:

I agree. He's been immense for Frankfurt since leaving Milan. But, still I reckon he must first finish the season in the top 4 to be certain of securing that +1. 

I understand what you guys are saying and overall the rating cap for teams works but.. If he doesn't rise it would just be dumb. Sometimes the lack of rises for individual performances baffles me. For example Donyell Malen not getting a rise when he's only 87.

Guys I have the following CB options

VVD Marquinhos David Alaba De Ligt

I am a little bit worried that both VVD and David Alaba are reaching 30 and 29 respectively however.

Do you think its worth signing Ruben Dias and getting of David Alaba? Ruben Dias is 24. 

Many thanks,

Amar

13 minutes ago, Amar said:

I am a little bit worried that both VVD and David Alaba are reaching 30 and 29 respectively however.

Do you think its worth signing Ruben Dias and getting of David Alaba? Ruben Dias is 24. 

Many thanks,

Amar

I think it depends on what you actually want. Personally, I don't use 2 ageing CB's. I use VVD and Marquinhos with two younger CB's rated 91 and 92. Getting Ruben Dias is good addition for your 2nd 11 IMO.

24 minutes ago, Amar said:

Many thanks,

Amar

I would keep Alaba and play him at LB, he won’t be losing that position anytime soon and is currently the best rated LB in the game.

Depending on what options you have a LB you could sell one of those to fund Ruben Dias.

18 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys the manager has revised the offer to giving Calabria plus Hakan for getting Luis Alberto plus Mario Hermoso.

Accept or not?

Ahhhh.. If only Milan weren't performing so unpredictabaly this season, I would have chosen for you to keep the Milan duo. However (Atm) me reckon the Luis Alberto and Mario Hermoso swap looks to be the better side of the deal.

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Another miss of the season nominee, this time Lucas Joao 🤣

As they say: "it's looks worse the longer you look at it". 😀

7 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Havertz 91

Tielemans 91🌟

Allan 91

Merino 90

Locatelli 90 (He is an exciting talent, will stay 90 for the next review but I think 92 potential depends on the next club he choose). I agree to some extent. 

Wing (1 will be starter, 2 backups). "Same as CMs". 🤓🤔 Although in the CM's postion you have asked to choose 3 backups.. 91 is rare, 90s are plenty

Ings 90

Osimhen 89  

Moussa Diaby 89

Harvey Barnes 89

Havertz 91* 🌟

😀 When did Osimhen become a winger? Has Sir Rahul been changing player postions again? ☺😇

De Vrij 92 (If inter win the league, I think he has a small chance to get 93)🌟

Boateng 92

Pique 92 🌟

Declan Rice 90*

Ginter (can play RB)🌟

Pau Torres 90

Kounde 90 (can play RB)

Coutinho 93

Partey 92🌟

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92

Bentancur 91

Barella 91 (High chance to rise to 92 and 92+ talent)🌟

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Declan Rice 90*

Mount 90

Marcos Llorente 90*

James Maddison 91🌟

Auba 94🌟

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Sabitzer 92*🌟

Mount 90*

Llorente 90*

Maddison 91*

Thank you

Hey there amico,

I like the way you have asked this question. I presume the small star (*) next to some of the player's represents the fact that they can play in other postions as well.  I have put my response in your question as well. 

What my icons mean:

🌟 = Starter 

Bold = 🔙up

Sell/axe out of team. Consider that there may be differences of opinions with this one, yet i've considered that you've got much talented young players coming through who will warrant a good amount of playing time throughout the season. 

= I'm not sure where this player is best deployed on the pitch/if he should even be played in this position. 

I don't intend any mokery with the 🤓 emoji I used at the start of your Q..... I may have selected more than you asked for in one section because I couldn't make my mind up. 

P.S. I do hope i've not caused any 😕 confusion (please correct me where I have erred) with my response. 😀

5 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Luke Shaw or Mendy, will both get a rise (I beleive so, Luke Shaw - is the more likely to rise) in the next review and best long term prospect, thanks in advance? I reckon they both have a higher ceiling then there current rating, not too sure who the best long term prospect is (atm).

Personally I would pick Luke Shaw because he plays in a tougher and more competitive league ("in my favourite second team") and doesn't seem to have much competition for his LB spot (although neither does Mendy at the moment). 🙂

1 hour ago, Amar said:

Many thanks,

Amar

Alaba can be used as an LB. So I'd do what Kieran said.

Maxence Lacroix (20) in the Bundesliga this season:

24 games
12 clean sheets
1 goal
1 assist
1.6 tackles won per 90
2.1 interceptions per 90
4.5 clearances per 90
2.2 aerials won per 90

50% of games he’s been involved in resulted in a clean sheet for Wolfsburg.

Top top defender one of the best playing in Germany!

End of season review: 83 -> 86/87