Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Respect to Lille (1st) Lens (5th), Frankfurt (4th) , WestHam (5th) 

These teams have relatively cheap players and should see some good rises.

Respect to Jose Fonte at 37 currently playing for Lille who have the best defence in Ligue 1.

29 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Gabriel Jesús if this continues deserves 93 at the end of season.

Nah he’s not clinical enough for me.

16 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Leo dubois will he go 90 + at some point? 

If Lyon win the league then probably otherwise I’m not sure.

10 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Chilwell or Tierney? Looks like it's 4-0 to Kierans. 😁

21 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I dont understand the "remove Rahul from discord" -jokes either , assumingly it is a joke .👍

Got 3 dilemmas for you guys :

Gianluca FRABOTTA has hardly played since january so looking to get rid of him and take profit . Unless he is a big enough talent to keep him dispite his lack of minutes . He really needs a loan move away to develop his defensive game - if he's ever to become a regular player for a top club, like, let's say Milan instead of Jube... 😀

Antonee ROBINSON is playing all games for fulham , but they are bottom of the league and SM tends to treat those clubs rather harshly (thinking of Marco Friedl here) . Robinson might get a +1 to 85 but money wise that just is not enough to keep paying his wages . (85 for a 23y old means he is rising from 2.4M to 2.8M only) . Unless there are rumours of him moving clubs I think selling is best . Si... I agree. 

Ajit-Nouri is hardly playing for Wolves . I know he is a big talent but without the minutes he wont rise . Someone knows why he is not playing ? I beleive there's a more experienced LB ahead of him in the picking order. 

I would only keep Ait-Nouri because he has done ok with the limited playing time he has had at Wolves so far, given his young age and weaker frame - playing in quite a physical and fast pace league. 

Would the income generated from the sale of the other two not put you in a position to buy a better LB than both Frabotta and Antonee Robinson?  

That's if it's the LB position that you need strengthening.   

19 hours ago, Buka said:

Halaand 93? He should be dead on for a +1 to 93. Otherwise we'll be in for a Shocker Manager. 

SMS & Rodri 93? Yes

Goretzka 94? Probably.

18 hours ago, Amar said:

Guys I have the following CB options

VVD Marquinhos David Alaba De Ligt

I am a little bit worried that both VVD and David Alaba are reaching 30 and 29 respectively however.

Do you think its worth signing Ruben Dias and getting rid of David Alaba? Not atm.

Ruben Dias is 24. 

Many thanks,

Amar

As Kieran mentioned Alaba can be deployed at LB.

His versatility and high rating stability is more than enough reason to keep him over getting Ruben Dias (atm). And, even at 30 Daavid could possibly play on for another 5 years at the highest level - still looks to be at his peak/top of his game for a footballer, otherwise I don't think a club like Real Madrid would have acquired him from Bayern Munich. 

Alaba been a great, reliable, consistent, versatile player for BM since bursting in to the first team as a 17 year old back in February 2010. Maaaaan how time flys...

Did you know he's the youngest player to win 8 league titles? 🙂

58 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Not good enough for 93. 

With Agüero leaving at the end of the season, he needs to take it to the next level & have a good season next, then he would justify a 93 rating. 

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there amico,

I like the way you have asked this question. I presume the small star (*) next to some of the player's represents the fact that they can play in other postions as well.  I have put my response in your question as well. 

What my icons mean:

🌟 = Starter 

Bold = 🔙up

Sell/axe out of team. Consider that there may be differences of opinions with this one, yet i've considered that you've got much talented young players coming through who will warrant a good amount of playing time throughout the season. 

= I'm not sure where this player is best deployed on the pitch/if he should even be played in this position. 

I don't intend any mokery with the 🤓 emoji I used at the start of your Q..... I may have selected more than you asked for in one section because I couldn't make my mind up. 

P.S. I do hope i've not caused any 😕 confusion (please correct me where I have erred) with my response. 😀

Thank you so much for the response. Well, those players can play in those positions in SM. CF is plenty and I only use 1 CF formation. There is Zlatan, Cavani etc available so, I don't have any concern with CF at all. And yes, my * indicates that players can play multiple positions. And you did choose more than I asked 🤣

Repeat, but easier format 🙂:

Pick 5 from these:

Auba 94

Coutinho 93

Partey 92

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Then, pick 5 from these:

Barella 91

Bentancur 91

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Rice 90

Mount 90

Marcos Llorente 90

Maddison 91 (actually I haven't got him yet, 5* concern and 3 teams are bidding)

2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Thank you so much for the response. Well, those players can play in those positions in SM. CF is plenty and I only use 1 CF formation. There is Zlatan, Cavani etc available so, I don't have any concern with CF at all. And yes, my * indicates that players can play multiple positions. And you did choose more than I asked 🤣

Pick 5 from these:

Auba 94

Coutinho 93

Partey 92

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Then, pick 5 from these:

Barella 91

Bentancur 91

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Rice 90

Mount 90

Marcos Llorente 90

Maddison 91 (actually I haven't got him yet, 5* concern and 3 teams are bidding)

All but Auba and Coutinho. Both on the decline imo 

All but Bentacur and Rice. Can’t see rice increasing in rating much while at West Ham

3 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Pick 5 from these:

Auba 94

Coutinho 93

Partey 92

Alberto 92

Sabitzer 92

Gab Jesus 92

Werner 92

Then, pick 5 from these:

Barella 91

Bentancur 91

Lorenzo Pellegrini 91

Rice 90

Mount 90

Marcos Llorente 90

Partey, Sabitzer, Auba, Jesus and Werner.

Barella, Mount, Llorente, Rice, Pellegrini.

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I love this. Hilarious by Kammy.

Need to bring him back to Skysports, can’t believe he’s a decent singer also 😂

13 minutes ago, Fotis1992 said:

Will D.Rice be changed his positions? Beacuse he can play only as defensive midfielder. Not as central one

Interesting, he started out as a CB but only played once their this season. Good point!

SWIKI REPORT (04/04/21)

Hi guys just a couple of pages today and nothing much of interest, most edits are positional which have been released today.

All edits below:

SC Kriens - 3
CD Nacional - 1
Shakhtar Donetsk - 5
Rubin Kazan - 6
Shonan Bellmare - 1
Lokomotiv Tashkent - 1
Barcelona SC - 1
River Plate de Montevideo - 2
Ajax - 1
Budafoki MTE - 1
RC Deportivo - 1
VPK-Ahro Shevchenkivka - 1
Doxa Drama - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
Bray Wanderers - 2
Athlone Town - 1
Nueve de Octubre - 2

Hope you all have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

12 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

In the EPL outside of City, which defenders are due a rise?

Some defenders who I believe should rise:

Wesley Fofana - 87 -> 88

Ben White - 86 -> 87

Nathaniel Phillips - 80 -> 84

Ozan Kabak - 87 -> 88

Ben Godfrey - 87 -> 88

Tosin Adarabioyo - 83 -> 85

Ezri Konsa - 87 -> 88

13 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Nah, not good enough

13 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

I don't think

2 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Will D.Rice be changed his positions? Beacuse he can play only as defensive midfielder. Not as central one

While true, he has played as CB fairly recently so he is alright imo.

1 hour ago, Azzurro said:

In the EPL outside of City, which defenders are due a rise?

Kieran covered it 

19 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Has the MLS just been forgotten? 

No but SM are reviewing the league at the pace of a snail, I’ve generally lost track of which teams have been reviewed and which ones haven’t.

1 team gets reviewed every fortnight it seems. Currently updating Norway before their season starts along with hundreds of position changes.

VENEZUELA PRIMERA DIVISION

List of 80+ players:

• Emilio Renteria (Academico Puerto Cabello) 82
  • Arles Flores (Deportivo la Guaira) 82
  • Pedro Ramirez (Zamora FC) 82
  • Cesar Gonzalez (Atletico Venezuela) 82

• Edgar Perez Greco (Deportivo Tachira) 81
  • Francisco Flores (Deportivo Tachira) 81
  • Arquimedes Figuera (Deportivo la Guaira/Cesar Vallejo) 81

• Carlos Riveros (Caracas FC) 80
  • Angelo Pena (Deportivo la Guaira) 80
  • Carlos Cermeno (Deportivo la Guaira) 80
  • Jonathan Espana (Deportivo Lara) 80
  • Lucas Gomez (Deportivo Tachira) 80
  • Marlon Fernandez (Deportivo Tachira) 80
  • Alvaro Pereira (Estudiantes de Merida) 80
  • Carlos Salazar (Zulia FC) 80
  • Leonardo Morales (Zulia FC) 80
  • Adrian Fernandez (Portuguesa) 80
  • Jesus Meza (Academico Puerto Cabello) 80 (-1, 17 Apr 2021)

16 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Chilwell or Tierney? 

Tierney but hope the injury that took him off the field last night wasn't a serious one

15 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

His form has brightened a tiny bit but definitely insufficient to think of him as a 93 atm

15 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

He will be judged by SM on performances but on Stats he's doing well. Spreadsheet updated for U:-

Leo Dubois Lyon  4th 13.7% 1 90 18.2% 13.6% 12.7%

Red BOX: Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Sorry meant to click the NDicka post by @Nameless  "Tomori or NDicka?"

Tomori but only if he keeps playing mainly Full 90mins. 8 Appearances since 30 Jan and 7 are 90mins but 4 on the bench. A little doubt so...

Whereas N'Dicka may be safer as he's definitely in line for a rise.

Obite Ndicka EintrachtF 4th 20.2% 1 88 -40.2% 20.2%
38 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Has the MLS just been forgotten? 

SM are not up to the job of a really BIG JOB like MLS in one go so they seem to be splitting it into tiny pieces and maybe at the present rate finishing by the turn of this century. For years I've avoided buying players in USA because of the wages u have to pay while u wait. Same as with the smaller South American, Chinese, Australia etc. SM has the excuse of "Random Risers" to fall back on too...