Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Player to watch! 🇷🇺

Alongside Arsen Zakharyan (17) at Dynamo Moscow who we’ve spoke about before, there is another young prospect currently playing well in Konstantin Tyukavin (18)

69E9A347-3A90-4F8B-A0AA-A0D5BAEF86D3.thumb.jpeg.d4ad0759a6219c6b0fb96389c964105b.jpeg

In his last 2 games (93 minutes) he’s scored 3 goals and created 1 assist, goal involvement every 23 minutes. He’s also played 10 games (350 minutes) in all comps this season scoring 4 goals.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

Another good young prospect to invest in!!

1 hour ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Thank you! between Botman and Kabak which one would you choose?

Botman

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

What are the chances for Nico ELVEDI to get a +1 to 91 next review . He is playing superbly . Deserved ? Or too early .

I don’t think he will, his team in Monchengladbach are not doing well.

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

What is everyone's thoughts on attendances and revenue in game ? 

I feel in lower divisions it's extremely tough. I'm in div 4 with a 26k stadium and only grabbing 6000 poor sods to watch my team despite being top 😂surely I should be getting atleast 10k. I've been in div 1 before and got max attendances. 

But it feels likes SM copy the real life attendances of Shorpe? 

Attendances at the start is copying the real life attendances. Then it increases/decreases based on results in the GW. But I agree, it is changing at small pace. In my 33rd world championship season. German teams like Dortmund, Bayern etc are still topping attendance chart despite being relegated and unmanaged since 2013~2015. Meanwhile my friend who used Lazio since the start of the GW back in 2008, only has 60k attendances with 80k stadium capacity

SWIKI REPORT (05/04/21)

2 pages this morning and the only interesting development is SM might be having a clean up of the German third division.

Germany 🇩🇪 (3. Liga)

FC Saarbrucken - 2
TSV 1860 Munchen - 3
Hansa Rostock - 2
FC Ingolstadt 04 - 3
FC Astoria Walldorf - 1
FSV Zwickau - 3
Turkgucu Munchen - 5
SC Verl - 6
Dynamo Dresden - 4
Viktoria Koln - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

13 hours ago, Alyril said:

Simakan or Lamptey? Medium-Long term. Also, is either possible to lose RB position with SM getting strict?

Simakan, Lamptey injured a lot but impresses when fit. M/Long term still Simakan tho.

12 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Happy Easter everyone! 

Will Nubel of Bayern rise in the next review (sell/keep)

Thanks! 😁

No, Nubel has only played in 2 Champions League Matches and other than that nothing at all since June 2020. Possibly could drop if it goes on and Neuer continues for seasons, 40???

3 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Thank you! between Botman and Kabak which one would you choose?

Botman but Kabak is settling in better at Liverpool recently

12 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Happy Easter everyone! 

Will Nubel of Bayern rise in the next review (sell/keep)

Thanks! 😁

He is a back-up, so stay. And I'd sell because Neuer is not giving up his gloves for at least two years. Nubel will be 26/27 then. I also don't think he's good enough for Bayern.

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Mike maignan +1?? 

I think so

10 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

-Gabriel Magalhaes

-Roger Ibañez

-Tomori

-Botman

If you know of a better one that has those prices and position please let me know. The ideal was Fofana but he has already been bought.

It is tricky. I'm not too sure.

9 hours ago, Lowco said:

Very competite GW, please choose 1 from these:

K IHEANACHO
Sékou KOITA
Borna SOSA
Lucas TUTA
Marco JOHN
Loïc BADÉ
Tanguy COULIBALY
Ismail JAKOBS

Bade

9 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

What is everyone's thoughts on attendances and revenue in game ? 

I feel in lower divisions it's extremely tough. I'm in div 4 with a 26k stadium and only grabbing 6000 poor sods to watch my team despite being top 😂surely I should be getting atleast 10k. I've been in div 1 before and got max attendances. 

But it feels likes SM copy the real life attendances of Shorpe? 

Don't have any concrete thoughts on the topic haha

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

What are the chances for Nico ELVEDI to get a +1 to 91 next review . He is playing superbly . Deserved ? Or too early .

Gladbach are ninth so no

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (05/04/21)

2 pages this morning and the only interesting development is SM might be having a clean up of the German third division.

Germany 🇩🇪 (3. Liga)

FC Saarbrucken - 2
TSV 1860 Munchen - 3
Hansa Rostock - 2
FC Ingolstadt 04 - 3
FC Astoria Walldorf - 1
FSV Zwickau - 3
Turkgucu Munchen - 5
SC Verl - 6
Dynamo Dresden - 4
Viktoria Koln - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

Yeah think that is the work of Gizb

Hi mates! I hope you had a happy Easter! :)

What do you think of Ben Mee? Is his rating safe from dropping? Who would you pick between him (option 1), Nathaniel Clyne (option 2) and João Neto + Alpha Dionkou (option 3)?

PS: both the 87-rated defenders would be starters for me. Cheers! ;)

24 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

What do you think of Ben Mee? Is his rating safe from dropping? Who would you pick between him (option 1), Nathaniel Clyne (option 2) and João Neto + Alpha Dionkou (option 3)?

Mee is safe, playing regularly and Burnley are more or less safe from relegation. I will warn that he could lose LB, so hope that's not the plan.

Clyne is safe too imo, played enough, and injuries have affected his past few years. However his contract ends in 2021 so his future is uncertain. His LB may also be at risk.

I do not know much about the youths, Neto is only 17 and hasn't done much this season. Dionkou seems to be one of those youths that will go on a few loans and then get sold. City have enough right-backs too.

I will go for Mee. What are you giving?

17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Mee is safe, playing regularly and Burnley are more or less safe from relegation. I will warn that he could lose LB, so hope that's not the plan.

Clyne is safe too imo, played enough, and injuries have affected his past few years. However his contract ends in 2021 so his future is uncertain. His LB may also be at risk.

I do not know much about the youths, Neto is only 17 and hasn't done much this season. Dionkou seems to be one of those youths that will go on a few loans and then get sold. City have enough right-backs too.

I will go for Mee. What are you giving?

Haha thanks for warning me about their possible position changes. Luckily, I would buy them for their primary positions, so that would be fine for me. I would be giving the two youths. I am curious about their evolution, but I don't know much about them either.

5 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Haha thanks for warning me about their possible position changes. Luckily, I would buy them for their primary positions, so that would be fine for me. I would be giving the two youths. I am curious about their evolution, but I don't know much about them either.

They feel like dispensable youths for me, at least Dionkou. No idea about Neto.

56 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I would go with Ben Mee, the most consistent out of two senior options. Don’t rate Dionkou and don’t know a great deal about Joao Neto.

5 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

Been a while since I've had this 

Screenshot_20210405-110954_SM Worlds.jpg

Hope that’s not in the forum game world I’ve read so much about, what a waste that would be 😂

Seriously though, can’t remember the last time I got a cash injection, congrats 😊

1 hour ago, russj said:

Oh wow. Nice cash injection there. Straight into the transfer market 😂

Straight in 😂😂

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would go with Ben Mee, the most consistent out of two senior options. Don’t rate Dionkou and don’t know a great deal about Joao Neto.

Hope that’s not in the forum game world I’ve read so much about, what a waste that would be 😂

Seriously though, can’t remember the last time I got a cash injection, congrats 😊

Haha I wish 😅 I know its been so long 

59 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

That's because your squad value and cash balance is under the division squad value average ;) so chairman invests to bring it up 

Yes true just can't remember the last time I had it been years 

37 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Oh, I really hope it happened to me! :D 

😂😂😂 took over a Blackpool in bottom div in prem now tough season