Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 2/1/2021 at 5:54 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Couple of loan moves to the Championship to get excited about.

Daryl Dike (20) joins Barnsley from Orlando City off the back of winning his first cap for the US. Could be a superb striker in the Championship, excellent business from Barnsley.

Unbelievably Dike still isn’t in game which I find extraordinary! 😲

Daryl Dike (20) for Barnsley in the Championship so far:

Starts: 13

Goals: 7

Great business, Barnsley well and truly in the mix for promotion to the Premier League with another win today in which Dike scored twice.

57 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

dembele 92?

Too soon

35 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

My wish is that he... a) returns back to United and b) keeps playing at this performance!

He will not get regular gametime here, I'd prefer if we can sell him to West Ham and somehow get Rice in the deal. 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Daryl Dike (20) for Barnsley in the Championship so far:

Starts: 13

Goals: 7

Great business, Barnsley well and truly in the mix for promotion to the Premier League with another win today in which Dike scored twice.

Got a +4 just a few weeks back, so I suspect it will be a while longer til his next bump.

5 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

As some of you know I've started a New Forum League with a few different rules in place 

6 clubs remaining 

GW ID - 434635

Last Team available if anyone wants it

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Forget the game world, Sheff Wed have just thumped Cardiff 5-0 👌😂

Marcel out injured too who has featured at LB this season which strengthens Ait-Nouri’s position further 😊

Play them for 45 minutes or 60 and then bring them off. Do this for every game till their concerns decline.

I've been taking them off at HT, because 75 minutes counts as a full appearance. Correct? Or is it 60 minutes?

4 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Depends on rating and how much they've played already. Could already be mathematically impossible to save them. If you out in their stats and your league information in here we can easily work that out

Their ratings are 90, 91 and 94. They've been playing constantly from the moment they reached level 4 (with a bit of game time before that). 17 league games played so far. Chilwell 7 appearances + 5 in the cups, Diego Carlos 7 appearances + 5 in the cups and Koulibaly 7 + 6 in the cups. I'm confident that I'll get them down to level 3, as I've done it a few times before.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Jesse Lingard is different class in a West Ham shirt 🔥

I didn't know he had it in him!

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

B

cant play more than a full turn . (=1)

SM should make this way more clear in the manual though , as we had people before who kept excel sheets of all their players playtimes and still ended up with concerns . They opened a ticket and SM responds all is fine . It is because of this .

11 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Joe Bloggs comes on as sub in a league game on Saturday. On Monday, during the same Turn, he starts a cup match. How many appearances has Joe made during this Turn, according to the concern system?

A 0.5

B 1

C 1.5

D Something else

I think it's C. 1.5 

I had Rondon on level 4 concerns and had him play all 46 league games and I made it to round 4 of both cups so he played 8 cup games aswell. 

Screenshot_2021-04-06-00-19-21-909_com.android.chrome.jpg

11 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I've been taking them off at HT, because 75 minutes counts as a full appearance. Correct? Or is it 60 minutes?

Starting a player counts as a "full game" in terms of concerns, even if you sub them off at 45/60/75 minutes.

Subbing them on at any time (45/60/75) minutes counts as a half game.

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Got a +4 just a few weeks back, so I suspect it will be a while longer til his next bump.

End of season maybe, he will definitely rise if Barnsley get promoted.

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

He will not get regular gametime here, I'd prefer if we can sell him to West Ham and somehow get Rice in the deal. 

The whole reason he went out on loan to get regular game time haha.

SWIKI REPORT (06/04/21)

3 pages this morning with a few more teams from Germany’s third division and some new entries from Hungary’s second division.

Donat Barany (20) is among the edits for Debreceni VSC, he’s a player SM have mentioned before on Twitter, he’s featured 23 times this season scoring 13 goals and creating 7 assists.

Should be a good cheap riser at 300k, my prediction is - 73 ->78-80.

Hungary 🇭🇺 (NB II)

Debreceni VSC - 12
Csakvari TK - 1
Szombathelyi Haladas - 2
Gyori ETO - 1
Kazincbarcikai SC - 1
Nyiregyhaza Spartacus - 1

Germany 🇩🇪 (3. Liga)

MSV Duisburg - 3
Hallescher FC - 3
SV Meppen - 1
SV Waldhof Mannheim - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 4/4/2021 at 8:47 PM, Alyril said:

Simakan or Lamptey? (Sima) Medium-Long term. Also, is either possible to lose RB position with SM getting strict?

I reckon both player's could keep their RB positions (for now) especially Tariq Lamptey. Next season we could see Simakan go further in rating because he'll be playing/will probably become a regular starter for RB Leipzig = rise further throughout the season. Not to mention he'll be at the higher rated team - in terms of cap restrictions. 

22 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Mike maignan +1?? Si...

I hope he gets his +1 - along with many of the Lille player's. They've certainly taken the sweetcorn 🌾🌽 to PSG this season. 

On 4/4/2021 at 1:42 PM, Franco Armani said:

Is possible Neymar-1? Ahaa.

It's about time. 

22 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Atm

-Gabriel Magalhaes 2nd

-Roger Ibañez 4th

-Tomori 3rd

-Botman 1st

If you know of a better one that has those prices and position please let me know. The ideal was Fofana but he has already been bought. What a shame

20 hours ago, Lowco said:

Very competite GW, please choose 1 from these:

K IHEANACHO
Sékou KOITA
Borna SOSA
Lucas TUTA
Marco JOHN
Loïc BADÉ
Tanguy COULIBALY
Ismail JAKOBS

If it's a striker you really need then choose the player in bold, otherwise, go for Loic Bade.

15 hours ago, TaielAlejandro said:

Thank you! between Botman and Kabak which one would you choose? Botmon has the potential to go further and play for a stronger team.

I presume Kabak may struggle for much play time if Konate comes into the side (and starts out-perfroming Kabak). Atm I feel Kabak is the weak link at CB for Liverpool. 

Although I do understand he needs time to adapt to the pace of the league - i'm sure Klopp will bring out the best in him soon enough.

14 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

What are the chances for Nico ELVEDI to get a +1 to 91 next review . He is playing superbly . Deserved ? Or too early . Too early.

Induvidually he may be doing well, but unfortunately his team as a whole are not performing well enough for him to be be asured of a +1. They've dropped of the radar since being eliminated from the CL. 

9 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

KDB or Kimmich? Would be playing CM

KDB = right now. 

J. Kimmich = Long term.

6 hours ago, Buka said:

Alphonso Davies and Lucas Hernandez 92? No. Not both. 

Alphonso could get it. I presume Lucas wouldn't have gathered enough minutes/been influential enough to be certain of a +1 

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Awb +1? 

Not at the moment. 😀

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have 3 players at level 4, they are all around 80% fitness. Rest them or keep playing them because of the risk of level 5? Keep playing with substitute rotation included. 

What Kieran said made much sense. 

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Their ratings are 90, 91 and 94. They've been playing constantly from the moment they reached level 4 (with a bit of game time before that). 17 league games played so far. Chilwell 7 appearances + 5 in the cups, Diego Carlos 7 appearances + 5 in the cups and Koulibaly 7 + 6 in the cups. I'm confident that I'll get them down to level 3, as I've done it a few times before.

Are all those appearances starts? Subs only count as half. The first two will expect to play around 16 games before the 24th turn and the 94 will need to feature in 19/20. This is according to the information I use. 

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

1. For long term, Gnabry or Salah? Even Gnabry is more younger, i'm more inclined to take Salah.

2. What are the chances for Gnabry to take +1 in the next review?

1) I would go for Salah, Gnabry might struggle to reach 95 at Bayern with the competition in wide areas.

2) Gnabry could rise to 94 but I think it might depend on Bayern’s success in the UCL.

Just now, Franco Armani said:

Hakimi will rise to 92 easy 👍

I wouldn’t say easy but he does have a good chance.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

1. For long term, Gnabry or Salah? Even Gnabry is more younger, i'm more inclined to take Salah.

2. What are the chances for Gnabry to take +1 in the next review?

Salah

Depends on Bayern's CL success

39 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Hakimi will rise to 92 easy 👍

Not easy, but a good chance

31 minutes ago, Nameless said:

N. Mendes was edited and the following day Destan was edited. Destan got his rise and still no sign of Nuno. 

Is this normal or SW missed Nuno?

Normal

9 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Starting a player counts as a "full game" in terms of concerns, even if you sub them off at 45/60/75 minutes.

Subbing them on at any time (45/60/75) minutes counts as a half game.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

What Kieran said made much sense. 

49 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Are all those appearances starts? Subs only count as half. The first two will expect to play around 16 games before the 24th turn and the 94 will need to feature in 19/20. This is according to the information I use. 

Thanks guys. Yeah, all of their appearances are starts.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Normal

In other news Zabarnyi didn’t even show up on SW but got a rise today.

That rise for Zabarnyi is absolutely criminal!!!! Regular for club and country, player in the champions league against the biggest clubs in the world. 

A plus 6/7 is absolutely justified here. SM dropped the ball IMO