Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

8 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Han is massively overpriced at the moment so take that into account.

So i should sell han to buy wolf? How much they will rise? 

8 hours ago, Bud said:

So i should sell han to buy wolf? How much they will rise? 

I didn't say that, but Han's value won't necessarily rise all that much. For example, if Han were to go up to 82 then his value might be 2.0-2.8m. So not necessarily much of a rise at all.

Wolf has a birthday coming up which will affect his value, but he should rise to 85/86. His value will go up to 2.8-4.0m.

Sell somebody else other than Han if you can though.

1 hour ago, AK_Indian said:

Thoughts on Lazio trio SMS, Alberto and Immobile? Will they all rise?

I am new and everyone around me is buying 90+ rated oldies. Should I follow them or go for potential risers instead first?

Alberto must rise and the other two should as well. They are all well worth buying.

You could buy oldies, but make sure they are not about to drop over the next month or two.

57 minutes ago, Taro Yamada said:

I need your help, which is better left lateral?

jordan amavi (Marsella)

durmisi (Real Betis)

c.biragui (Fiorentina)

Durmisi isn't playing, so I would buy the other two.

12 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Jerome boateng + varane or dybala..for long term.. i have the duo and my backup defs are: stones, skriniar, tah, upa, alba

Thanks!!

It depends on who are your strikers. With Stones, Skriniar, Tah and Upamecano you're okay for years, so I'd go for Dybala.

19 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Some people is just not bright enough to read. I'm sorry for you.

This is the most active thread of the forum right now in my opinion. Here there are people that help you, giving their opinions, also Rahul helps people when they ask here which player is better, this maybe means that he's not annoyed by other types of question. If this thread was only about predictions, it would have already died, because SM changes players' ratings 2-3 times per year; would be enough to watch the predictions, no activity, no posts. Asking other types of question helps the thread to stay alive because there's a lot of activity everyday, not only for predictions. If @Sir Rahul is annoyed by questions like who is better between X and Y,  please let me know and I'll be the first one to stop writing here my doubts.

19 minutes ago, Marek said:

This is the most active thread of the forum right now in my opinion. Here there are people that help you, giving their opinions, also Rahul helps people when they ask here which player is better, this maybe means that he's not annoyed by other types of question. If this thread was only about predictions, it would have already died, because SM changes players' ratings 2-3 times per year; would be enough to watch the predictions, no activity, no posts. Asking other types of question helps the thread to stay alive because there's a lot of activity everyday, not only for predictions. If @Sir Rahul is annoyed by questions like who is better between X and Y,  please let me know and I'll be the first one to stop writing here my doubts.

Completely agree and Rahul is not the only one. Others can answer as well

Hi,

Allan to 91?

Mertens to 93?

Seri to 91?

Plattenhardt to 90?

Volland to 90?

Nzonzi to 92?

Alario to 90?

Neto to 90?

Bertrand to 90?

Dier to 92?

Can you give me opinion on these predictions, I know you did team by team but some players arent there.

Thanks

54 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Hi,

Allan to 91?

Mertens to 93?

Seri to 91?

Plattenhardt to 90?

Volland to 90?

Nzonzi to 92?

Alario to 90?

Neto to 90?

Bertrand to 90?

Dier to 92?

Can you give me opinion on these predictions, I know you did team by team but some players arent there.

Thanks

Some players are not there because Rahul doesn't think their ratings will increase or decrease.

1 minute ago, hesselink said:

Promes 89 -> 90?

Lucas Fernando 89 -> 90?

%?

I can't remember many players getting those kinds of rises in the recent Turkey, Holland and Portugal reviews, so it would be slightly odd if they did now imo...