Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

50 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Donny VDB+Luiz Felipe for my Ndidi?

I have plenty of DM/CB options. I'm just concerned about DVDB dropping? Has Felipe a chance of a +1 possibly?

VDB should be fine for now, but yes it is a risk. I'd do the deal.

35 minutes ago, Aslan said:

En-Nesyri +1?
Alexander Isak +1? 
Gouiri +2?
Saelemaekers +1?
Pedro Gonçalves +2?

Thanks

Yes for all but Pedro, he has gotten five rises in the last 14 months, including three this season alone.

22 minutes ago, JacobMOX said:

A team in my gameworld has 3 level 5 unhappy: Barella, Coman and Lautaro

Who's the better to take? Who has the highest rating ceiling?

Lautaro, Barella, Coman for me, but it's tough

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Anyone had any experience with reporting match fixing? What was the response from SM?

There was clear match fixing tonight in one of my GWs, between two teams managed by the same guy (he has cheated with transfers before between the teams, and SM let it continue despite multiple reports). Stupidly only one manager can report match fixing.

Sorry mate, I think all reports are useless nowadays

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Anyone had any experience with reporting match fixing? What was the response from SM?

There was clear match fixing tonight in one of my GWs, between two teams managed by the same guy (he has cheated with transfers before between the teams, and SM let it continue despite multiple reports). Stupidly only one manager can report match fixing.

Report it in discord to Steve Paul

4 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Donny VDB+Luiz Felipe for my Ndidi?

I have plenty of DM/CB options. I'm just concerned about DVDB dropping? Has Felipe a chance of a +1 possibly?

Ndidi otherwise hope that VDB gets a move away from United in the summer 😂

4 hours ago, Aslan said:

En-Nesyri +1? - YES
Alexander Isak +1? - YES
Gouiri +2? - +1
Saelemaekers +1? - YES
Pedro Gonçalves +2? - +1

Thanks

Opinion above ^

4 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

Lautaro - Barella - Coman

SWIKI REPORT (08/04/21)

Hi guys just over 11 pages today with more of Norway and Germany, there’s also many position changes for players in the premier league which should come into effect at 07:30 UK time.

These include: Jacob Ramsey, Tariq Lamptey, Joel Veltman, Ross Barkely, Tyler Roberts, Tyrone Mings, Eddie Nketiah and this to name only a few.

Germany 🇩🇪 (Lower leagues)

Eintracht Braunschweig - 2
Rot-Weib Oberhausen - 1
Berliner AK 07 - 1
FC. Kaiserslautern - 3
Energie Cottbus - 1
Hannover 96 - 1
FC St.Pauli - 1
FC. Nurnberg - 1
Vfl Osnabruck - 1
SpVgg Unterhaching - 3
Holstein Kiel - 1
Vfb Lubeck - 2

Norway/Sweden 🇳🇴 🇸🇪

GIF Sundsvall - 1
Malmö FF - 2
IFK Goteborg - 4
Tromso IL - 4
Sandefjord Football - 5
IFK Norrkoping - 1
Mjondalen IF - 5
Tromsdalen UIL - 1

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

12 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

"One or more of your players, or players on your shortlist, have had a rating or position change. Please see the Reports tab in your squad page."

I remember when seeing this message only meant good things had happened, these days I dread seeing this message when I log in 😂

hahaha

10 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Chaps, do bench appearances qualify for rating increases in SM, or just appearances?

Wondering if Dane Scarlett has an early chance of a rise.  He does have a Europa assist to his name 😆

Yes and he’s only 65 rated so I would guess he will get a little bump.

23 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Chaps, do bench appearances qualify for rating increases in SM, or just appearances?

Wondering if Dane Scarlett has an early chance of a rise.  He does have a Europa assist to his name 😆

He can go to 70

On 4/6/2021 at 11:35 AM, TMCosta said:

Some players were rewarded with minutes after first half of Euro U21 performances.

He could get a +3 if he starts every single game till the end and being captain 

Ok another 90 mins as captain 🤔 what happened?

Just now, TMCosta said:

Ok another 90 mins as captain 🤔 what happened?

Caputo is injured, so he's playing in his place. I still don't know why he's the captain, but the fact he grew up in the team's youth academy and, apart from the GK, he was the only Italian playing for Sassuolo might be a factor (not that that matters anything to me, but who knows).

37 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I am pretty sure these are in Sweden. Not sure about the others. ;)

Yeah you are right, I had a brain fart 🤣

7 minutes ago, MarkWright_11 said:

What's everyone's opinions on the following players and potential rises?

Mount +1
Olmo +1
Llorente +1
Tielemans +1
Ocampos +1
A. Correa +1
Pau Torres +1

Thanks

Mount, Llorente +1 easily for me.

Not sure about the others.

On 4/7/2021 at 3:30 PM, Franco Armani said:

Alisson stay?

On 4/7/2021 at 4:48 PM, brocky64 said:

Gameplay question: how is the time taken between an initial bid and accepted offers calculated?

So the simple example is: Team A bids on Player, it's the only bid and is accepted in around 24 hours.

The more complex bit (which I don't fully comprehend) is: Team A bids on Player; Team B bid on player 8 hours later; Team A then withdraws initial bid and enters new amount. Is the acceptance time still around 24 hours from the very first bid? Or would it then be calculated from Team B's bid?

Any light shed on that would be greatly appreciated!

Not a clear picture in my opinion. I've seen the majority the 24 hours expanded to another near 24 hours and very occasionally I've seen them with hardly any expansion in time and a late bid caught me out. The latter not that often tho and I'm talking about my experiences over last 10 years.

18 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

Lautaro for me definitely.

8 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

A player qualifies for an SM rating increase by Stats ie mainly minutes played In Real Life up to around 88 rating and then SM judge mainly on IRL performances.

I don't like rises from under 70 as the player's valuation hardly rises and sometimes u have to wait too long for little or no profit after wages

15 minutes ago, MarkWright_11 said:

What's everyone's opinions on the following players and potential rises?

Mount +1
Olmo +1
Llorente +1
Tielemans +1
Ocampos +1
A. Correa +1
Pau Torres +1

Thanks

Mount and Llorente only

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (08/04/21)

Hi guys just over 11 pages today with more of Norway and Germany, there’s also many position changes for players in the premier league which should come into effect at 07:30 UK time.

These include: Jacob Ramsey, Tariq Lamptey, Joel Veltman, Ross Barkely, Tyler Roberts, Tyrone Mings, Eddie Nketiah and this to name only a few.

Germany 🇩🇪 (Lower leagues)

Eintracht Braunschweig - 2
Rot-Weib Oberhausen - 1
Berliner AK 07 - 1
FC. Kaiserslautern - 3
Energie Cottbus - 1
Hannover 96 - 1
FC St.Pauli - 1
FC. Nurnberg - 1
Vfl Osnabruck - 1
SpVgg Unterhaching - 3
Holstein Kiel - 1
Vfb Lubeck - 2

Norway/Sweden 🇳🇴 🇸🇪

GIF Sundsvall - 1
Malmö FF - 2
IFK Goteborg - 4
Tromso IL - 4
Sandefjord Football - 5
IFK Norrkoping - 1
Mjondalen IF - 5
Tromsdalen UIL - 1

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

Hi Gents, fairly new to SM, nearly a year now but hooked, have a couple of questions if you don`t mind. What does the above table signify ?, all I see is minus figures next to every team and I cant work out what it all means.

Also i saw an earlier post stating that a players value drops the first day of the month after an odd numbered birthday, this would explain why Raphinha dropped from 8 mill to 7 mill a few days after I bought him even though he is in great form... what is the logic if any behind this ?

Finally, any opinions on whether Tammy Abraham is worth  keeping , is he due a rise ?

Really appreciate the time and effort many of you put into this...Cheers

PS, would someone mind putting a link up to the discord