Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Hmmmm interesting

Weird cause he dont have permission to play (transfermarkt) 🤔 

He has played this season but has been flying back to the US for whatever reason, he’s also been away with the US Olympic team this is the only information I could find and it’s from February.

www.seattletimes.com/sports/american-forward-llanez-returns-to-us-from-heerenveen/%3famp=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Hi Gents, fairly new to SM, nearly a year now but hooked, have a couple of questions if you don`t mind. What does the above table signify ?, all I see is minus figures next to every team and I cant work out what it all means.

Also i saw an earlier post stating that a players value drops the first day of the month after an odd numbered birthday, this would explain why Raphinha dropped from 8 mill to 7 mill a few days after I bought him even though he is in great form... what is the logic if any behind this ?

 

yes, this is an age related drop not form. Firstly young players <21 can get a rise in money for talent/form/expected rise later like Reyna did from 9M to 12M(no rating change) as he played more games at Dortmund, young players can get a money rise anytime(secretly this is a SM tool to stop people buying risers before the reviews as now you wont make that much money on him)

 

Age related rises are when he hits 23 the 1st of the month following his birthday he will drop 

then again at 25 1st of the month following his birthday he will drop 

then again at 27 he will drop

at 28, 29, 30 the drops are minor but after 30 he will drop nearly monthly

so if you buy a player and he just turned 23 then he will maintain that value for 2 years unless a rating drop at the review etc

no age drops when he turns 22, 24, or 26

if you need to know what he will drop to if he is 24 and turning 25 and 88 rated then do a search on say 88 rated 25 year old and you will see, i hope this clarifies some. this becomes crucial when you need to make money through selling not really relevant if buying and holding players in a tight gameworld- but sometimes you need money to grow faster and if you calculate wages (20xwhatever hes getting(because youll pay him twice a week until 10 weeks are up to sell him) also you can see you may lose money on a player even if he gets a +1

 

hope this helps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Predictions for Spain:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521, French 1525, French 1528 French 1530 French 1537 French 1539 French 1541, French 1543 F 1545  Germany 1554 Germany 1557 Germany 1558 & 9, 1560, G 1562 G 1564  G 1564 Premiersip 1572 Prem 1574 Prem 1576 Prem 1578 Prem 1580, Prem 1588, Prem 1593, Prem 1596 Prem 1609, Spain 1619, Spain 1621, Spain 1623. Spain 1625       Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Sp-Sht-Spain-Celta-V1.png

There are a large number of players in the low 70's above and I just wonder whether SM will be active enough to not miss a few of them with relatively low number of minutes. It's about resisting boredom and actually make sure you review them all. We'll see, but be a little bit careful with the presently 70's and 73's. It's possible they will get more minutes b4 the SM review and hopefully I will get a chance to Update.

To SM Search for this post SpaiCelt ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Nice work, as usual! What about Celta's GKs? I saw that Blanco and Villar have been alterned during the season, so I wonder how this may affect their rating. (Villar rose +4 in January). Cheers :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Can Grealish become 92 at the end of the season? Uh-Uh

7 hours ago, De Arrascaeta said:

Hi im new here, i wanna ask some question for players

Maximilian arnold 89 and filip kostic 90, how many % will they rise? I reckon they have a high (maybe 70-90%) chance of a rise...Both players are having their best season thus far, as is their club. 

Also which player has higher chance to rise between those 2 players? It's gotta be Kostic for me, he's been quite immense down Frankfurts left flank, and has been more influential in assists for Frankfurt. 

- Le normand 89 OR caleta car 89

- Barella 91 OR Pellergini 91

- Jo. bamba 89 OR jo. ikone 89

Thank you

Welcome De Arrascaeta, 

The player in bold: either has a better performance average for their club, or has a better chance of a +1 between the two, or is performing better for their club side.

7 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Son and Kimmich for Mbappe? 👀 

As talented as Kylian Mbappe is - the duo is just too much for one Mbappe. 

23 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Anyone had any experience with reporting match fixing? What was the response from SM?

Do you have any concrete evidence which shows he's managing two teams? 

The only thing I recommend you can do is send the screenshots and any other relevant information to Support@soccermanager.com 

There was clear match fixing tonight in one of my GWs, between two teams managed by the same guy (he has cheated with transfers before between the teams, and SM let it continue despite multiple reports). Stupidly only one manager can report match fixing. 🙄

 

21 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Donny VDB+Luiz Felipe for my Ndidi? Atm i would keep Ndidi. Because it's seems as though you do not require additional players.

I have plenty of DM/CB options. I'm just concerned about DVDB dropping? Has Felipe a chance of a +1 possibly? Not too sure. Probably not if A. Madrid don't clinch the La Liga title by the end of the season. Plus you have the likes of Hermoso, Savic, Trippier and Carrasco are all more worthy of a +1, given their current average performance rating.  

 

21 hours ago, Aslan said:

En-Nesyri +1? Yes. 
Alexander Isak +1? Yes. 
Gouiri +2? Nope. +1 = Yes. 
Saelemaekers +1? Probably. 
Pedro Gonçalves +2? Nope. Maybe a +1 if Sporting Clube de Portugal win the Portuguese Division 1 title. Although hasn't he had a few rises already this season? 

Thanks

 

21 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

A team in my gameworld has 3 level 5 unhappy: Barella, Coman and Lautaro

🤔 It must be a pretty solid team if the likes of these 3 are already on a level 5 concern.

Who's the better to take? Lautaro Who has the highest rating ceiling? Probably Lautaro or Barella. 

 

 

 

10 hours ago, MarkWright_11 said:

What's everyone's opinions on the following players and potential rises?

Mount +1 
Olmo +1
Llorente +1
Tielemans +1
Ocampos +1
A. Correa +1
Pau Torres +1

Thanks

Maybe (at a stretch) Olmo to. 🙂

The other 4 are at a squad capped team/or haven't performed well enough to merit a +1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

How long does it usually take Steven Paul to reply to a message? (I sent him a private message). I also called him Steven, does he prefer Steven Paul, or does it not matter?

I guess it depends on how busy he is these days. In the beginning he would respond within a day or two.

I was shown the red card for my lack of input on Discord, so i'm not sure how busy he is these days to respond to you as quick as he would before. 

Maybe his PA could tell you what he prefers to be addressed by - if you can find him in here. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Milanista1 said:

I guess it depends on how busy he is these days. In the beginning he would respond within a day or two.

I was shown the red card for my lack of input on Discord, so i'm not sure how busy he is these days to respond to you as quick as he would before. 

Maybe his PA could tell you what he prefers to be addressed by - if you can find him in here. 😀

I was shown the red card as well (I assume for lack of input), but I've joined again lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Son and Kimmich for Mbappe? 👀 

Genuinely Mbappe. Struggle to see Son or Kimmich go past their current ratings. Mbappe can go to anything and is probably already close to a 96. One thing I've learned through SM is the step-up in consistency from top end players (Messi / Ronaldo) is pretty much priceless. If your squad has a decent level of depth do not sell Mbappe, especially if it's a long term GW. Those players are the difference makers

On 4/6/2021 at 5:06 PM, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Predictions for Spain:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P,  1323P, 1327Milan,  1355P 1361P 1365P 1368P 1370P 1371P 1376P  1378P 1380Germany  1384Ger(2)1389Ger 1394Italy 1396Prem 1398P  1405Pr 1406pr 1411pr 1414pr , 1419pr  1423Italy1425 Italy 1427 It, 1431 Italy, 1433Spain, 1435Spain, 1437Spain, 1439Spain,, 1441Spain, 1448 Prem, 1449 Prem 1452 Prem 1455 Prem1458 Prem, 1461 Prem 1464 Prem 1466 Prem 1469 Prem 1472 Prem  1475 Prem French 1519,  French 1521, French 1525, French 1528 French 1530 French 1537 French 1539 French 1541, French 1543 F 1545  Germany 1554 Germany 1557 Germany 1558 & 9, 1560, G 1562 G 1564  G 1564 Premiersip 1572 Prem 1574 Prem 1576 Prem 1578 Prem 1580, Prem 1588, Prem 1593, Prem 1596 Prem 1609, Spain 1619, Spain 1621       Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Sp-Sht-Spain-Atletico1.png

Okay I've added those 2 La Liga rows to add depth to the picture as opposed to width and thereby make the image clearer on here. 

Trippier's fall from last review's +23% to -21.4% is because he was on the bench 6 times during this period and therefore ended up with only 450 minutes out of 1,170 possible minutes. Saul has improved his stats a little but still won't get a rise IMO as opposed to the spreadsheet.

I wanted to do more but have been diagnosed with Diabete's and realise that's why I've been unwell & felt so tired for a fair time recently. Hopefully that will improve when I get the right medication. Presently, at one club a day, I'm not going to finish the BIG5 but there is hope that with the right medication I will be able to improve output.

Generally at the moment I plan to complete about 10clubs of Spain & maybe Italy & u23's tables, but then the updates of all 5 will take less time and that is by then I hope to get back to doing 2+ clubs a day. We are now probably 5 or 6weeks away from France being Reviewed & as usual I will do my best to get as much done as possible. 

To SM Search for this post SpaiAtle  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

 

Hope you're okay Socca!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Meret or Cragno + Luís Maximiano?

 

Long term, Meret, Cragno or Maximiano?

I would go for Meret but not sure.

Main reason: Cragno could end up going down with Cagliari and Maximiano can’t get in the team at Sporting CP, I’m hopefully Meret will secure the number 1 spot at Napoli one day 😂

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

How long does it usually take Steven Paul to reply to a message? (I sent him a private message).

He’s on leave at the minute I believe, comments every now and again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (09/04/21)

11 pages again today and more of the same, also worth mentioning a fair few edits for teams in Turkey and Uruguay, will post these leagues tomorrow if these edits continue.

Germany 🇩🇪 (Lower leagues)

SV Sandhausen - 1
FC St. Pauli - 1
Karlsruher SC - 1
Holstein Kiel - 1
SC Paderborn 07 - 1
Fortuna Düsseldorf - 1

Sweden 🇸🇪 

Sarpsborg 08 FF - 6
Djurgardens IF - 2
Akropolis IF - 1
Trelleborgs FF - 1
IF Elfsborg - 2
Mjallby AIF - 1
IFK Norrkoping - 1
AIK - 1
Malmö FF - 1
BK Hacken - 1

Norway 🇳🇴 

Tromso IL - 1
Kristiansund BK - 1
Stromsgodset IF - 1
SK Brann - 2
Lillestrom SK - 4
Stabaek IF - 1
Kongsvinger IL - 2
IK Start - 1
Fredrikstad IK - 1
Viking FK - 1
Ullensaker/Kisa IL - 1
Aalesunds FK - 1
Molde FK - 1

Denmark 🇩🇰 

Silkeborg IF - 1
Brondby IF - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Cameron Carter Vickers + 2?

Sami Ajayi + 2?

Kyle Bartley +2?

 

i need an 80-82 CB with potential to rise if anyone can help and give feedback on the above?

Not sure about Carter-Vickers depends if Bournemouth get promoted.

Ajayi and Bartley +1 at most but West Brom look doomed for relegation so they might get missed.

Other options:

Loic Bade - 82 -> 85

Josko Gvardiol - 82 -> 84/5

Tiago Djalo - 82 -> 83?

Jean Clair Todibo - 82 -> 83/4

Oliver Skipp - 82 -> 84 (but assume he will have his CB position revoked)

Leonardo Balerdi - 82 -> 84

Nathaniel Phillips - 80 -> 83/4

Wilfried Singo - 80 -> 82

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not sure about Carter-Vickers depends if Bournemouth get promoted.

Ajayi and Bartley +1 at most but West Brom look doomed for relegation so they might get missed.

Other options:

Loic Bade - 82 -> 85

Josko Gvardiol - 82 -> 84/5

Tiago Djalo - 82 -> 83?

Jean Clair Todibo - 82 -> 83/4

Oliver Skipp - 82 -> 84 (but assume he will have his CB position revoked)

Leonardo Balerdi - 82 -> 84

Nathaniel Phillips - 80 -> 83/4

Wilfried Singo - 80 -> 82

Thank you. What about Ben Johnson ? 78 currently 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jgos2 said:

yes, this is an age related drop not form. Firstly young players <21 can get a rise in money for talent/form/expected rise later like Reyna did from 9M to 12M(no rating change) as he played more games at Dortmund, young players can get a money rise anytime(secretly this is a SM tool to stop people buying risers before the reviews as now you wont make that much money on him)

 

Age related rises are when he hits 23 the 1st of the month following his birthday he will drop 

then again at 25 1st of the month following his birthday he will drop 

then again at 27 he will drop

at 28, 29, 30 the drops are minor but after 30 he will drop nearly monthly

so if you buy a player and he just turned 23 then he will maintain that value for 2 years unless a rating drop at the review etc

no age drops when he turns 22, 24, or 26

if you need to know what he will drop to if he is 24 and turning 25 and 88 rated then do a search on say 88 rated 25 year old and you will see, i hope this clarifies some. this becomes crucial when you need to make money through selling not really relevant if buying and holding players in a tight gameworld- but sometimes you need money to grow faster and if you calculate wages (20xwhatever hes getting(because youll pay him twice a week until 10 weeks are up to sell him) also you can see you may lose money on a player even if he gets a +1

 

hope this helps

Extremely helpful, really appreciate the explanation......Thanks

BTW, how do you know all this, is there an SM manual with all the game mechanics in it somewhere ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Thank you. What about Ben Johnson ? 78 currently 

Between 80 and 82 is my guess.

54 minutes ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Extremely helpful, really appreciate the explanation......Thanks

BTW, how do you know all this, is there an SM manual with all the game mechanics in it somewhere ?

Years of experience 🤣

6 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Savic +1 to 92? 

Doubtful, if Atleti win the league he’s got more of a chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Meret or Cragno + Luís Maximiano?

 

Long term, Meret, Cragno or Maximiano?

Meret I feel

1 hour ago, Gazj59 said:

Cameron Carter Vickers + 2?

Sami Ajayi + 2?

Kyle Bartley +2?

 

i need an 80-82 CB with potential to rise if anyone can help and give feedback on the above?

I'd avoid them all, maybe CCV if Bournemouth get promoted, WBA likely to go down so avoid.

27 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Savic +1 to 92? 

They need to win the title first

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would go for Meret but not sure.

Main reason: Cragno could end up going down with Cagliari and Maximiano can’t get in the team at Sporting CP, I’m hopefully Meret will secure the number 1 spot at Napoli one day 😂

 

44 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Meret I feel

Thanks to both, I would also choose Meret, I think he has a lot of potential. Btw, Cragno will definitely move to some other team, if Cagliari goes down. :)

 

What about Cragno + David Carmo, instead of Cragno + Maximiano?

(other possible deals include Plizzari, Marcos Paulo or Matteo Ruggeri)

 

PS: None of the GKs would be a starter for me anytime soon, I already have Szczesny.

 

 

Another question:

Is Holding worth holding to? :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Can Grealish become 92 at the end of the season?

Doubt this review coming BUT if he plays in Euro's and gives a great display, as he did earlier this season he may after the coming review. SM will probably hand out "Euro Reviews" to the standout players soon after.

14 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Nice work, as usual! What about Celta's GKs? I saw that Blanco and Villar have been alterned during the season, so I wonder how this may affect their rating. (Villar rose +4 in January). Cheers :) 

Villar is rated only 82 at the moment so I guess he has a chance at least ^ Blanco is the opposite if he has to make way for a reserve keeper and is not getting the usual 100% minutes. I usual don't do Gk's & displayed the usual waiver on the Celta post:-

" I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's "

However as it's u Gyan I've run Villar thru the spreadsheet and it shows a +1 to add to the +4 he got in January-

 

Ivan Villar CeltaVigo 8th 11.6% 1 83 11.6%

 

12 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Genuinely Mbappe. Struggle to see Son or Kimmich go past their current ratings. Mbappe can go to anything and is probably already close to a 96. One thing I've learned through SM is the step-up in consistency from top end players (Messi / Ronaldo) is pretty much priceless. If your squad has a decent level of depth do not sell Mbappe, especially if it's a long term GW. Those players are the difference makers

Hope you're okay Socca!

Thank you kind Sir! FGS18 I've had my Doctor telephone appointment and now waiting on further tests next Wednesday

Co-Incidentally I travel to my 2nd Vaccine jab appointment this mid afternoon, so it may delay my next prediction upload to the weekend, rather than the usual 5-6pm. I'll do my best.

2 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Thank you. What about Ben Johnson ? 78 currently 

Updated the spreadsheet and it shows a +3 to 81 which means he may get an 80 or 82 as SM don't use 81's, I'd guess 82 myself :-

Ben Johnson West Ham 5th 21.2% 3 81 7.9% 21.2%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gyan Another question:-

Is Holding worth holding to? :D 

Reply:  Just about, but only just Gyan:-

Updated:-

Rob Holding Arsenal 10th 2.1% 1 88 34.1% 2.1%
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

 

Thanks to both, I would also choose Meret, I think he has a lot of potential. Btw, Cragno will definitely move to some other team, if Cagliari goes down. :)

 

What about Cragno + David Carmo, instead of Cragno + Maximiano?

(other possible deals include Plizzari, Marcos Paulo or Matteo Ruggeri)

 

PS: None of the GKs would be a starter for me anytime soon, I already have Szczesny.

 

 

Another question:

Is Holding worth holding to? :D 

Cragno + David Carmo or Marcos Paulo (think he’s joining Atleti in the summer)

I have a question for you and others in the forum, is it worth selling Gabby Jesus for Tino Werner? Both not prolific but I do feel that Werner will come good eventually in terms of goals scored.

Also do we know how long it takes for an unmanaged club to put in a bid for my player after declining an offer from the same club only yesterday?

For example I accepted a bid for Jesus yesterday from City then changed my mind but now Werner has become available so I want to maximise my incoming by selling him to Man City again. I fear that I will need to wait weeks till City try to bid for him again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...