Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Also do we know how long it takes for an unmanaged club to put in a bid for my player after declining an offer from the same club only yesterday?

For example I accepted a bid for Jesus yesterday from City then changed my mind but now Werner has become available so I want to maximise my incoming by selling him to Man City again. I fear that I will need to wait weeks till City try to bid for him again.

What might speed things up is if you take him off the transfer list, then put him back on. It could 'reset' his availability and mean you get a bid quicker. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I'm in the market for a young right back.

The options I'm looking at are Couto who I notice has been starting recently for Girona and is the one I'm favouring.

Others under consideration are Joe Scally, Jesus Rivas and Kluiverth Aguilar.

Who would you guys go for?

18 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Is rensch available? 

This Jaybee ^ Rensch is probably up there as one of the best young right backs at the minute, he’s not your typical right back in my opinion picking up a lot of central positions offensively.

Malo Gusto at Lyon another good option but he’s a long term investment.

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ah I missed this. I am not too sure if Werner will come good. It's a sideways move tbh.

No worries, I talk a lot of jibberish that’s why you missed it 😂

Thank you though.

2 minutes ago, Kev said:

What might speed things up is if you take him off the transfer list, then put him back on. It could 'reset' his availability and mean you get a bid quicker. 

Cheers Kev I will try this, thank you 👌

8 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Thanks for both the answers! I forgot you don't include GKs, I should have remembered! Cheers :)

A pleasure, thanks too, ...now then? ...what else did I want to ... sa ............y?? 😦

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Tyrick MITCHELL , not playing much at Palace .

Thinking of selling him for now and shortlist him .

Nathan FERGUSON , not playing much at Palace either .

Same story , paying his wages already for years but maybe selling him and shortlisting is better .

What do you guys think . Are they incredible talents - No! 

that I should not let go , or no big miss .

Hope there are better in your GW!

44 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I received an offer to give Pavard + Son for Sterling but IMO i think it's too much for me.

What is your opinion?

Sterlings great but yes Son is not too far behind & too big a price unless u wouldn't miss the duo at all. ie Sterling would play & the other 2 are not playing for u presently

25 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

This is Offside? 

IMG_20210409_204743_1.jpg

Isn't the farcical rules atm that below the short sleeve is offside? So White No: 30's hand is offside???

14 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

A pleasure, thanks too, ...now then? ...what else did I want to ... sa ............y?? 😦

Hope there are better in your GW!

Sterlings great but yes Son is not too far behind & too big a price unless u wouldn't miss the duo at all. ie Sterling would play & the other 2 are not playing for u presently

Isn't the farcical rules atm that below the short sleeve is offside? So White No: 30's hand is offside???

Fulham (white) are the defending team

They need to update the offsides rule.  The linesmen where terrible at getting it right but VAR does (by the rules).  If you ask me, base it not on any part of the body that can be used to score but on the torso.  Easier to see and gives attackers a bit more of the advantage.  

13 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

They need to update the offsides rule.  The linesmen where terrible at getting it right but VAR does (by the rules).  If you ask me, base it not on any part of the body that can be used to score but on the torso.  Easier to see and gives attackers a bit more of the advantage.  

they need to just use it for clear and obvious errors. not spend ages drawing lines trying to find millimeters to rule out a goal. its killed that spontaneous joy of scoring which is the whole point of playing and watching

i think the problem is more with the useless quality of english officials though to be honest. rather that the technology

3 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

What @jas592 has asked above = Hi guys, could you remind me of the topic to better understand the concerns of the players how to lower them more easily etc. Thanks to you. 

Hi, I would like to know if there is a help site for players who have concerns, how to lower the level of anxiety more easily, because I had a goalkeeper who since he had level 4 he was a starter all the time and still got level 5 .. Strange .. Thanks for your help
2 minutes ago, jas592 said:

Hi, I would like to know if there is a help site for players who have concerns, how to lower the level of anxiety more easily, because I had a goalkeeper who since he had level 4 he was a starter all the time and still got level 5 .. Strange .. Thanks for your help

If he started every available game once he was lvl 4, then that should be a bug.  I would report it as such.  If he was at lvl 4 for a while and was moved to starting every game later, then the lvl 5 is not abnormal.  

@jas592

i can only suggest you give your  players enough game-time, even if it means using 3 subs per game.

About your goalkeeper getting a level 5 concern, that is something completeley unheard of on SM for me in my experience. 

However I'm aware that players rated 94+ must get between 25-30 games per season to remain happy at your club. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

@jas592

i can only suggest you give your  players enough game-time, even if it means using 3 subs per game.

About your goalkeeper getting a level 5 concern, that is something completeley unheard of on SM for me in my experience. 

However I'm aware that players rated 94+ must get between 25-30 games per season to remain happy at your club. 🙂

Iirc, As soon as a keeper is 88, they need game time.  They need more as they get better.  If you’ve got Oblak and Henderson, you’ve got a problem. And rarely will your GM loan out 88 or higher keepers.  

4 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Is rensch available? 

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

This Jaybee ^ Rensch is probably up there as one of the best young right backs at the minute, he’s not your typical right back in my opinion picking up a lot of central positions offensively.

Malo Gusto at Lyon another good option but he’s a long term investment.

No worries, I talk a lot of jibberish that’s why you missed it 😂

Thank you though.

Cheers Kev I will try this, thank you 👌

Rensch isn't available unfortunately or I'd have snapped him up. 

9 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I received an offer to give Pavard + Son for Sterling but IMO i think it's too much for me.

What is your opinion?

Nah I would keep the duo.

9 hours ago, keefmj said:

it was david coote on VAR. what a surprise

they are really killing the enjoyment of football with those pedantic, forensic VAR calls.

He’s a terrible ref!

VAR in England is adopted in a different way to the other countries/leagues and the refs don’t know how to use it, the refs are just as much if not more to blame in my opinion.

8 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

It’s funny because the premier league is the only league that draws the lines on at every offside VAR call, no other leagues do it. In my opinion there’s zero advantage from being 1mm offside when the attacking player is still 20 yards from goal.

10 hours ago, jaybee said:

I'm in the market for a young right back.

The options I'm looking at are Couto who I notice has been starting recently for Girona and is the one I'm favouring.

Others under consideration are Joe Scally, Jesus Rivas and Kluiverth Aguilar.

Who would you guys go for?

Have a look at neco williams . Great talent just needs to get the minutes .

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Nah I would keep the duo.

He’s a terrible ref!

VAR in England is adopted in a different way to the other countries/leagues and the refs don’t know how to use it, the refs are just as much if not more to blame in my opinion.

It’s funny because the premier league is the only league that draws the lines on at every offside VAR call, no other leagues do it. In my opinion there’s zero advantage from being 1mm offside when the attacking player is still 20 years from goal.

20 years...wow...I will be a grandad by the time Jose will reach the D-box.

SWIKI REPORT (10/04/21)

13 pages this morning with Japan and South Korea the next leagues to have a full review. Also many more position changes for players in teams such as Chelsea and Manchester United.

Japan 🇯🇵 

Fujieda MYFC - 1
JEF United Chiba - 3
V-Varen Nagasaki - 3
Nagoya Grampus - 2
AC Nagano Parceiro - 2
Shimizu S-Pulse - 2
Ventforet Kofu - 2
Omiya Ardija - 1
Jubilo Iwata - 1
Montedio Yamagata - 1
Vegalta Sendai - 1