Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

Would you give Havertz or Joao Felix  + cash for Latauro Martinez??

Currently offered Nkunku + 39m and wating for a response.

I'm trying to tempt someone to part with Martinez and max cash (63m) isn't enough it seems

12 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

image.png.ebf46afb05bbda01e1926ec8f0c3038b.png

This was just added I think today. They added Scott McTominay as a defender! How, may I ask?

Surely that’s a mistake 😂

@Sir Rahulmaking all his beloved United players the most versatile in game 😉😂

9 minutes ago, Toby S said:

I'm trying to tempt someone to part with Martinez and max cash (63m) isn't enough it seems

Havertz out of the 2 in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, alexavierdenelle said:

muller (me) trade with lukaku is a good deal? thanks before

Yeah I would take Lukaku, younger and looking like he will hit 94 in the summer.

18 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

This was just added I think today. They added Scott McTominay as a defender! How, may I ask?

He has played 8 games there for Scotland since September 2020, it's a tricky one because he isn't a CB at club football, but it felt like he's played there enough to get it.

14 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Give Havertz

7 minutes ago, alexavierdenelle said:

Lukaku

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Surely that’s a mistake 😂

@Sir Rahulmaking all his beloved United players the most versatile in game 😉😂

Haha, thought his international minutes at CB warranted that change.

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Stuart Dallas +5 to 90 after scoring a 90th minute winner to beat Man City away 2-1! 🤣

What a player he has been this season

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Stuart Dallas +5 to 90 after scoring a 90th minute winner to beat Man City away 2-1! 🤣

For a second I didn't believe you! Will it happen? City slump in the final games to let United snatch the title?! 😁😁😁😁😁 Watch out City! We are coming! :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Haha, thought his international minutes at CB warranted that change.

Fair enough, be interesting to hear other people’s opinions on this 😊

3 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

For a second I didn't believe you! Will it happen? City slump in the final games to let United snatch the title?! 😁😁😁😁😁 Watch out City! We are coming! :ph34r:

I would worry more about United dropping points, more chance of United dropping out of top 4 than winning the league 😉😂

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

A stupid change. Has no relevance to domestic football. This should have been left alone. It's getting real silly now. Can we stop this please Rahul? It's having a massive effect on people enjoying the game on SM IMO.

Musiala just scored for Bayern, Dantas started along with Josip Stanisic who I think is making his debut.

Christopher Scott came off the bench.

Last two aren't yet on database but could be worth keeping an eye on. 

They've changed team a fair bit today with one eye on second leg against PSG.

Edited by jaybee

2 hours ago, Toby S said:

Give Havertz even with cash

1 hour ago, alexavierdenelle said:

Snatch his hands off quickly for Lukaku

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I tell u this player was hardly worth his place b4 Bielsa, he's now player of season for LU and 10 times as good as he was back then.

If u watched the match which was the worst the actual Red Card or Fernandinho's yellow??? 

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

No don't think so

8 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

If u watched the match which was the worst the actual Red Card or Fernandinho's yellow??? 

Nah both yellows for me, there was a man on the cover for Fernandinho and Cooper got the ball and followed through but didn’t look like a potential leg breaker, guess it’s the way the games going.

14 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

They're both stupid, but imo the Wolves one is the worst of the two. The Liverpool one, it does at least look like his shoulder is off. The Wolves one I still can't work out. Perhaps the closest player will always look further forward when they're level.

Agreed, ridiculous how these offside calls have been a massive talking point all season. Just goes to show how bad the system currently is.

49 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

A stupid change. Has no relevance to domestic football. This should have been left alone. It's getting real silly now. Can we stop this please Rahul? It's having a massive effect on people enjoying the game on SM IMO.

1. Ultimately SM approve these changes. I'm only suggesting them, and it's not just me, I discuss with some others on the discord chat too. If people upvote the changes then it means they agree with it. There have been plenty of changes rejected.

2. SM has always considered international football. Alaba hadn't played in midfield for Bayern for years, but kept the position as he played there for Austria. Another similar example is Zinchenko.

3. I can see why people think these changes are excessive but come on, we want accuracy don't we?

4. Why would managers not enjoy the game now? Some players are getting positions added and some are getting it removed? For the most part managers who play players in the right positions are getting rewarded.

5. Happy to explain the logic behind any positional change in the past weeks. 

I somewhat agree with the above post... 👆

I would like more realism to the game - this way as well. Yet there's no criteria on when players are liable for a position change.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:42 PM, Hrodulf said:

Iirc, As soon as a keeper is 88, they need game time.  They need more as they get better.  If you’ve got Oblak and Henderson, you’ve got a problem. And rarely will your GM loan out 88 or higher keepers.  

Grazie. I usually have a 90+ rated GK and a -85 rated GK in my teams, that why I forgot of the concerns for the GK. 

14 hours ago, Toby S said:

Would you give Havertz or Joao Felix  + cash for Latauro Martinez?? Atm I would sacrifice Havertz + cash. 

Currently offered Nkunku + 39m and wating for a response. I doubt the manager will accept the deal unless cash is a major factor for him. 

14 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

muller (me) trade with lukaku is a good deal? Si! thanks before

Lukaku is younger and has 93+ potential. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

1. Ultimately SM approve these changes. I'm only suggesting them, and it's not just me, I discuss with some others on the discord chat too. If people upvote the changes then it means they agree with it. There have been plenty of changes rejected.

2. SM has always considered international football. Alaba hadn't played in midfield for Bayern for years, but kept the position as he played there for Austria. Another similar example is Zinchenko.

3. I can see why people think these changes are excessive but come on, we want accuracy don't we?

4. Why would managers not enjoy the game now? Some players are getting positions added and some are getting it removed? For the most part managers who play players in the right positions are getting rewarded.

5. Happy to explain the logic behind any positional change in the past weeks. 

I don't understand. There's no measurement how changes are being made. I will give few examples - 

Kane's AM(c) was taken away on the basis of assumption. Assumption being IF Kane and Lewa played together would Kane play AM.  Even by this assumption I think yes. If they are both in same team Kane is likely to move than Lewa 100%. Completely disregard where he played for Spurs.

Mctominnay gets CB because he played 8 matches in a year(?). Where's the assumption if De ligt and Mctominnay played together where would he start?

Ramos played half his footballing career as RB, probably more if we go youth level, but he isn't capable anymore.

Every body knows that Ronaldo is an out and out F(c) but he keeps his wings be ause some website chose to put him there. 

No pattern whatsoever. This is silly, ridiculous and sucking the joy and quite frankly very unnecessary.

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I don't understand. There's no measurement how changes are being made. I will give few examples - 

Kane's AM(c) was taken away on the basis of assumption. Assumption being IF Kane and Lewa played together would Kane play AM.  Even by this assumption I think yes. If they are both in same team Kane is likely to move than Lewa 100%. Completely disregard where he played for Spurs.

Mctominnay gets CB because he played 8 matches in a year(?). Where's the assumption if De ligt and Mctominnay played together where would he start?

Ramos played half his footballing career as RB, probably more if we go youth level, but he isn't capable anymore.

Every body knows that Ronaldo is an out and out F(c) but he keeps his wings be ause some website chose to put him there. 

No pattern whatsoever. This is silly, ridiculous and sucking the joy and quite frankly very unnecessary.

McTominay has played at CB in 8 of the 10 Scotland games in the last 7 months. He's playing in a back three, if he, de Ligt and another CB played together, I'm sure they'll be alright. Obviously there's a difference between a back two and a back three but SM should do something to fix that.

I already explained the logic about Kane and Ramos before, I'm not going to say it again.

Ronaldo was playing as a LW as recently as last season for Juventus, and has also done the same for Juventus. If he lost it people would complain stating this lol. Let's not forget most of his career appearances have come at LW, unlike Ramos's RB. Versatile attackers also play different positions more easily than defenders.

If the problem is Ronaldo having RW, well that's not up to me. A lot of players have both wings even though they mainly play on one side. If SM changed that it would hugely impact the game.

Out of all the changes - probably been 100 so far (?) - how many debatable ones have there been? Ramos, Kane - naturally, they are high rated. And now apparently McTominay. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

McTominay has played at CB in 8 of the 10 Scotland games in the last 7 months. He's playing in a back three, if he, de Ligt and another CB played together, I'm sure they'll be alright. Obviously there's a difference between a back two and a back three but SM should do something to fix that.

I already explained the logic about Kane and Ramos before, I'm not going to say it again.

Ronaldo was playing as a LW as recently as last season for Juventus, and has also done the same for Juventus. If he lost it people would complain stating this lol. Let's not forget most of his career appearances have come at LW, unlike Ramos's RB. Versatile attackers also play different positions more easily than defenders.

If the problem is Ronaldo having RW, well that's not up to me. A lot of players have both wings even though they mainly play on one side. If SM changed that it would hugely impact the game.

Out of all the changes - probably been 100 so far (?) - how many debatable ones have there been? Ramos, Kane - naturally, they are high rated. And now apparently McTominay. 

If you feel it's only 3-5 players that people are disappointed with then you are totally disconnected with the game and should be considered a SM board level person. 

I personally am bringing the obvious names. Can't name and argue about all the players. 

Believe me personally this changes doesn't affect my GWs at all. 

If you take different facts/data's from totally different platforms to suit your arguments there's nothing I can say. Like I said, you used 3 different points for Kane, Ramos and Mctominnay. 

Kane doesn't have a AM(c) but McTominnay has D(c).