Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

Lucas Vazquez of Madrid 90 in the summer review? 

He and Nacho should rise

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Duo or one ? 

Screenshot_2021-04-11-14-25-31-494_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Duo

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Lingard 35 million now 😂 

Edit - 40 😳

8 goals and 4 assists in 9 games is pretty sensational. That's 12 goal contributions. Would be insane if he can get up to 20 in the remaining 7 games.

+2 to 90? Would be fair considering the reasons he dropped (lack of gametime).

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Pau Torres +1?

or any suggestions at 87+ CB that will get a rise 😄

appreciate the help as always!

I don't think so

52 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Thiago of Liverpool will he stay 94? 

He could drop, but I think he should stay until next season, after all he was part of the treble winning team last season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, when is it likely that the Top 5 leagues will get their next/summer review started? 
 

Appreciate all the work that goes into the review predictions! With @Soccahappybeautiful spreadsheet, perhaps this could be added onto Google Sheets (or similar), so that we could keep an eye on the entirety alongside the screenshots we get in the forum? 
 

Finally, thoughts on the following in the new review: 

- Daichi Kamada

- Mike Maignan

- Cristian Romero 

- Amadou Haidara 

- Moise Kean 

- Aurélien Tchouameni 

- Scott McTominay 

- Xaver Schlager 


Thanks in advance!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi mates! Any opinion on Mateusz Klich? Should we expect another rise after the generous +2 he got in January?

Also, what are your medium-long term thoughts on Juande Rivas (21, Malaga)? Would you go for him or Borna Barisic (28, Rangers) in in a full GW? Cheers :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if I've said this or not, but I currently have Mohamed Salah. Somehow, he's got Level 4 concern and I am currently in the run of playing him in every game and making him captain, free kick taker and penalty taker. 

Is it worth the risk to keep his condition up and keep rotating the side, or just run him game after game until he's dead or goes down to Level 3 concern?

 

Thanks!😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2021 at 4:09 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

It gets worse, if you don’t laugh you’ll cry 🤨😂

52FFB305-77C5-492B-997A-380D61D07BF3.thumb.jpeg.5e7d8e7b4d28d4dbf0495f0a86a36358.jpeg

Couldn't even see if the ball had left Trents foot in that frame. Isn't clear and obvious, so give the goal! What a mess!

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Huge result!! ASM 😍

Go on Steve Bruce, I knew he had it in him. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Halko said:

Pjanic or Gundogan? Can Gundogan to get 93 next change ratings?

Gundogan > Pjanic for sure. Having a statistically very nice season - 16 goals and 4 assists across all competitions. Don’t think Pjanic has a goal or assist all season does he?! Clear and away on minutes too so whilst we’re discussing Gundogan maybe getting 93, we’re equally talking Pjanic falling. 
 

Whether he gets the 93 or not, I think he will - 9th best minutes total in a City side going for a quadruple at present and with those assists/goals. Probably 80/20 and the 20 is purely because of my SM experiences when it comes to players of a certain age. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Hot Rats said:

Hi guys, I can buy one of these, position doesn't matter, can you rank them? Thank you!

CALETA-CAR,  VLASIC,  KEHRER,  TOUSART,  ISSA DIOP,  LE NORMAND, PAQUETA, FIRPO

 

 

CC/Diop, Kehrer, Le Normand, Paqueta, Vlasic, Tousart/Firpo.

10 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Can Gimenez go up to 93 if Atletico win the league?

Not for me, I’m sure I’ve seen this question about 5 times 😂

9 hours ago, Lloydy105 said:

Out of curiosity, when is it likely that the Top 5 leagues will get their next/summer review started? 
 

Appreciate all the work that goes into the review predictions! With @Soccahappybeautiful spreadsheet, perhaps this could be added onto Google Sheets (or similar), so that we could keep an eye on the entirety alongside the screenshots we get in the forum? 
 

Finally, thoughts on the following in the new review: 

- Daichi Kamada

- Mike Maignan

- Cristian Romero 

- Amadou Haidara 

- Moise Kean 

- Aurélien Tchouameni 

- Scott McTominay 

- Xaver Schlager 


Thanks in advance!!!

Daichi Kamada - 88 -> 89

Mike Maignan - 89 -> 90 (If Lille win the league)

Christian Romero - 88 -> 88/89

Amadou Haidara - 88 -> 88/89

Moise Kean - 88 -> 89

Aurelien Tchouameni - 85 -> 87/88

Scot Mctominay - 89 -> 89/90

Xaver Schleger - 88 -> 88/89

Top 5 leagues will start in May/June, more likely June.

8 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! Any opinion on Mateusz Klich? Should we expect another rise after the generous +2 he got in January?

Also, what are your medium-long term thoughts on Juande Rivas (21, Malaga)? Would you go for him or Borna Barisic (28, Rangers) in in a full GW? Cheers :) 

Nah I don’t see Klich rising, not sure on the others.

7 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Will Rodri of City rise to a 93 if* City win the league or CL?

 

Thanks!😁

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I still have belief in United! 😁

Yes, might even get 93 without the UCL.

7 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I don't know if I've said this or not, but I currently have Mohamed Salah. Somehow, he's got Level 4 concern and I am currently in the run of playing him in every game and making him captain, free kick taker and penalty taker. 

Is it worth the risk to keep his condition up and keep rotating the side, or just run him game after game until he's dead or goes down to Level 3 concern?

 

Thanks!😁

Play him every game and sub him off after 45/60 minutes.

7 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Absolute genius that Steve Bruce bloke.

 

Edit: Riece beat me to it, pretty much. It's difficult having a negative manager though. You want to stay up, but you want the manager gone, generally.

I like the sarcasm 😆

6 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Leao or Immobile 

Davies or Robertson 

Competitive GW.

 

Cheers 

Leao + Davies if you are in it for the long haul, might be tempted with Robertson though because he’s only 26.

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Couldn't even see if the ball had left Trents foot in that frame. Isn't clear and obvious, so give the goal! What a mess!

Go on Steve Bruce, I knew he had it in him. 😉

Well done Bruce for bringing on our two best players who should start every game but he puts them on the bench 👏😂

5 hours ago, Halko said:

Pjanic or Gundogan? Can Gundogan to get 93 next change ratings?

Gundogan every day and twice on Sunday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (12/04/21)

More of the same this morning with 2 pages of mainly position changes in the EPL and few edits from Scandinavia.

Varbergs BoIS - 2
EN Paralimni - 1
Trelleborgs FF - 1
Kalmar FF - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
AFC Eskilstuna - 1
Jonkopings Sodra - 1
The Strongest - 1
USD Audace Cerignola - 1
Manchester City - 1
Leeds United - 7
Everton - 3
Fulham - 6
Olympique Lyonnais - 1
Aston Villa - 1
Bright and Hove Albion - 1
Crystal Palace - 6

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Hot Rats said:

Hi guys, I can buy one of these, position doesn't matter, can you rank them? Thank you!

CALETA-CAR,  VLASIC,  KEHRER,  TOUSART,  ISSA DIOP,  LE NORMAND, PAQUETA, FIRPO

 

 

Not Tousart, Paqueta, Vlasic or Firpo for me.

CC or Le Normand.

12 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Can Gimenez go up to 93 if Atletico win the league?

I don't think so, thought I answered this a few times already haha

11 hours ago, Lloydy105 said:

Out of curiosity, when is it likely that the Top 5 leagues will get their next/summer review started? 
 

Appreciate all the work that goes into the review predictions! With @Soccahappybeautiful spreadsheet, perhaps this could be added onto Google Sheets (or similar), so that we could keep an eye on the entirety alongside the screenshots we get in the forum? 
 

Finally, thoughts on the following in the new review: 

- Daichi Kamada 89

- Mike Maignan stay/90

- Cristian Romero stay/89

- Amadou Haidara  stay/89

- Moise Kean 89

- Aurélien Tchouameni 87/88

- Scott McTominay 90

- Xaver Schlager 89


Thanks in advance!!!

End May/June is my guess

Thanks mate

10 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! Any opinion on Mateusz Klich? Should we expect another rise after the generous +2 he got in January?

Also, what are your medium-long term thoughts on Juande Rivas (21, Malaga)? Would you go for him or Borna Barisic (28, Rangers) in in a full GW? Cheers :) 

Should stay, has only completed 90 mins once in their last 13 games. 

Not too sure tbh.

9 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Will Rodri of City rise to a 93 if* City win the league or CL?

 

Thanks!😁

 

*I still have belief in United! 😁

Think he will get it

9 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I don't know if I've said this or not, but I currently have Mohamed Salah. Somehow, he's got Level 4 concern and I am currently in the run of playing him in every game and making him captain, free kick taker and penalty taker. 

Is it worth the risk to keep his condition up and keep rotating the side, or just run him game after game until he's dead or goes down to Level 3 concern?

 

Thanks!😁

Run him into the dust

9 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Leao or Immobile 

Davies or Robertson 

Competitive GW.

 

Cheers 

Long term Leao, short to mid term Immobile

Robertson is only 27, so him

7 hours ago, Halko said:

Pjanic or Gundogan? Can Gundogan to get 93 next change ratings?

Gundogan, should get 93

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Pedro Vite (19) added this morning, really impressive talent from Ecuador and a very good investment in SM!

 

I trust you, will bid

26 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Kabak or Tomori?

Tomori

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

tomori

 

also what type of rises can Kakuta, Gaetan laborde and vincezo grifo get? all getting good minutes with decent stats

Kakuta should get 87

Laborde should get 88 as Montpellier are mid table and their squad cap is 88

Grifo could get 88 but I'm not as confident

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...