Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 4/10/2021 at 5:44 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

1 minute and 41 seconds for Kai Havertz to get an assist and a goal against Crystal Palace, false 9 is without doubt his best position! 🔥

It's about time! I was inclined to sell him for 50M. It's great to see him help bring out the better out of those around him as well. 

On 4/10/2021 at 7:12 PM, Nameless said:

Reyna+Szoboszlai or O. Dembele?

The duo are still in there early development stage. It looks like Ousmane Dembele is near to founding his level. 

Tapsoba or Pau Torres?

On 4/10/2021 at 7:20 PM, Buka said:

FDJ 93? Soon enough

He certainly has the potential of a 93 rated player (and dare I say above that) 🙂.. However as of now I doubt he'll get it just yet, unless he can be infulencial enough to help Barça win the league this season - It's a very big ask though. 

On 4/10/2021 at 8:57 PM, Halko said:

What do you think about this players Tomas Esteves, Manuel Ugarte, Facundo Torres, Federico Girotti? Very good young players (bar Tomas Esteves) Can this players progress in the future

Only the bold trio.

Why not Tomas Esteves: last I read - he had stalled in his development due to the lack of gametime (on loan) at Reading FC... I reckon he's not happy at the club either, just like any (developing) young player would be. Also, I don't reckon the Portuguese expert TM Costa rates him that well either - I remember asking about him a few months back.  

On 4/10/2021 at 10:23 PM, zerocool1 said:

Mingueza any chance of 87? Not yet. Considering he has been ever present and was one of the best performers for Barca in today's el classico.

Maybe so. Yet I presume he wouldn't have amassed enough gametime for a rise to 87. 

On 4/11/2021 at 5:56 AM, Nameless said:

Rodrigo De Paul or Nesyri? Nesyri.

Nesyri surely to get +1 and if De Paul doesn't leave Udinese he will be stuck at 90 or can we see a Grealish here? No Grealish here. Consider that De Paul is playing in the weaker league for a weaker team, and most importantly he isn't English 😀☺. 

Tarkowski or Llorente of Leeds likelier to get +1? Maybe both will Stay... Llorente (at a stretch though). 

On 4/11/2021 at 8:43 AM, Fotis1992 said:

Any CF rising from 90 to 91? Andre Silva if SM (rightfully) allow for Frankfurts cap to be broken... I have in my mind only Andre Silva. Any other?

W. Weghorst and Andre Silva looking most likely... And, (at a stretch) A. Sanchez and L. Muriel. 

On 4/11/2021 at 9:07 AM, Mike0007 said:

Has anyone watched Evanilson from FC Porto? Not really he's struggled to get gametime since moving to FC Porto

Does not seem to be starting matches this season. I agree.

How good is he? Worth picking up? Not too sure. And, yes atm (especially in a CGW). Porto FC is a great club for a young Brazilian player to develop. I'm sure Evan will get his chance to shine through soon enough. 

I'm aware that Evanilson played (played very well) in Porto's  2-0 win over Tondela last time out. Hopefully it's a positive sign of things to come for this player. 

On 4/11/2021 at 10:31 AM, Cdog said:

Will xhaka keep his 90? He should do... He's not been Arsenal's worst performer. That would be Auba given his higher rating and lack of influence.  

which side of the deal The left side. 

fdj & l Martinez or pogba & sterling

The left side is younger and will last you longer, and could definitely rise again in seasons to come. 

On 4/11/2021 at 10:44 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I need your opinion

M.Thuram + T.Koopmeiners or O.Dembele? Atm Duo.

Thanks!

On 4/11/2021 at 11:03 AM, Krooss25 said:

Lenglet and giminez or kounde and bastoni long term? K And B. 

On 4/11/2021 at 2:05 PM, Spiller2020 said:

Lucas Vazquez of Madrid 90 in the summer review? He should do. I reckon he's done enough to earn it. 

On 4/11/2021 at 7:11 PM, Hot Rats said:

Hi guys, I can buy one of these, position doesn't matter, can you rank them? Thank you!

CALETA-CAR,  VLASIC,  KEHRER,  TOUSART,  ISSA DIOP,  LE NORMAND, PAQUETA, FIRPO

On 4/11/2021 at 7:52 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Nuno mendes back in the starting line up is the easter miracle we all needed. 

Took Son longer to recover 

He must be made of steel.

This is brilliant news! 😊

On 4/11/2021 at 8:09 PM, Franco Armani said:

Can Gimenez go up to 93 if Atletico win the league? Maybe.

Probably. He would need to improve his game performances from now on though.

On 4/11/2021 at 10:47 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Will Rodri of City rise to a 93 if* City win the league or CL? Si!

Thanks!😁

*I still have belief in United! 😁 I reckon a second place finish would be wonderful.

It's quite hard to see City slip up now 🍌 unless they have some major bad fate coming in the next few games. 

On 4/11/2021 at 11:41 PM, Vinnynx said:

Leao or Immobile 

Davies or Robertson - I'd Toss a coin with this one as Davies (most likely) will be a 92 by the summer time.

Competitive GW.

Cheers 

On 4/12/2021 at 1:09 AM, Halko said:

Pjanic or Gundogan? Ilkaaaaay! Can Gundogan to get 93 next change ratings? Si!

14 hours ago, Hot Rats said:

Another one:  Caleta Car  or  Gabriel (Arsenal)? Grab Gab Thanks

Gabriella ☺

13 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Kayky ( Fluminense ) what a talent🤩 Looks like Neymar but let foot, future as a Top player 100%

Grazie for the heads up. 

12 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Igor Zubeldia, do we think he's possibly peaked? Nope, not yet...Still young for a defensor. Therefore he could rise further, given Real Sociedad are now capped at 92 thanks to Mikel Orazaybal. However if he leaves in the summer 🤔 I think the cap will be dropped back to 89-90 - not too sure though 😕

10 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Gaetano Castrovilli - Keep or Sell? Keep in a CGW/Keep for now.

He's a joy to watch when he's in form, only still 23 years young, and could end up at a stronger club (Milan, I hope) soon enough. 🙂

Looks like he has gone off worse since the beginning of the season as per stats and rating. I have not actually watched him play. So, Is he worth keeping despite this? Yes... Say, If he was a few years older I would have said sell him...It's not just him, it's the majority of the Fiorentina side that have been underwhelming - of course this will weaken his gameplay/confidence in his team.

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info.

9 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Will someone be doing a big league review for top 5 leagues? Always a joy to read 😄

I will be doing a team of 11 best risers to buy from each league, apart from that you have Sir Rahul and Socca I believe.

8 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Kalidou Koulibaly should drop? Barely team of the season atm 

Possibly

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Expected rise for the following please -

Hauge

Schuurs 

Caqueret 

Wamangituka

Hauge - 85 -> 86

Schuurs - 85 -> 86

Caqueret - 85 -> 86/7

Wamangituka - not sure, suffered a season ending injury not so long back.

8 hours ago, Greggiola said:

I'm trading Melo Arthur 92 rated for Nicola Barella . Savvy??

Barella 100 per cent.

8 hours ago, Greggiola said:

Any chances for Casemiro hitting 95 this review if Real Madrid wins the league or UCL .

Unlikely

7 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Aouar is he going to kick on at all as I've waited a while for him to move club? Now seems quite? 

Not sure, hasn’t been great for Lyon recently.

SWIKI REPORT (13/04/21)

Busy one this morning with 26 PAGES!! 6 of which are from Middle Eastern teams which I won’t get into, a lot of drops is my guess or many position changes.

The first 2 pages are full of position changes in the premier league including the likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Joe Gomez, Joelinton etc.

Also there’s more from Sweden and a new section of Northern Irish edits, not sure how much we can read into this edit but Chagas Kayky has been edited, rise or cosmetic edit?

Northern Ireland 🇬🇧 (Couldn’t find the correct flag 😂)

Ards - 9
Crusaders - 6
Linfield - 8
Cliftonville - 6
Warrenpoint Town - 6
Glentoran - 5
Larne FC - 5
Glenavon - 11
Dungannon Swifts - 5
Ballinamallard United - 3
Donegal Celtic - 1
Coleraine - 5
Carrick Rangers - 9
Ballymena United - 4
Lisburn Distillery - 5

Sweden 🇸🇪 

Vasalunds IF - 1
Djurgardens IF - 3
BK Hacken - 2
Dalkurd FF - 1
IF Elfsborg - 3
Degerfors IF - 7
Halmstads BK - 7
Hammarby IF - 5
AIK - 2

Finland 🇫🇮 

KuPS - 16
HJK Helsinki - 16

Thanks for reading guys and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

On 6/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born from the years 2003 - 2005 not currently in Soccer Manager.

List 3 is as follows:

Hugo Felix / Benfica

Dejan Popara / FK Zvijezda 09

William Boving / Copenhagen

Youri Regeer / Ajax

Melkamu Frauendorf / Hoffenheim

Nnamdi Collins / Dortmund

Lamare Bogarde / Feyenoord

Fabian Luzzi / Rayo Vallecano**

Alejandro Balde / Barcelona

Bright Arrey-Mbi / Bayern Munich

As you guys know William Boving got added yesterday but for some reason I missed Fabian Luzzi get added so I can only apologise for not letting you guys know.

EDIT: I think Fabian Luzzi got added a couple of days ago, may still be a free agent in some GGW

If Luzzi is still available in your GW I would snap him he’s still only worth 240k.

Thank you for reading and have a good day 😊

Youri Regeer (17) added this morning, MUST BUY!!

17 hours ago, Hot Rats said:

Another one:  Caleta Car  or  Gabriel (Arsenal)?  Thanks

Gabriel

15 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Igor Zubeldia, do we think he's possibly peaked? Still young for a defender.

For now yes

14 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Danny Ings? Anything on him having his positions removed? He is mainly a CF. Will he keep his winger positions ?

I think Southampton changes will come through tomorrow or day after, pretty sure Ings got approved.

14 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Mert Muldur + Leonardo Balerdi or Tariq Lamptey

Duo

13 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Gaetano Castrovilli - Keep or Sell?

Looks like he has gone off worse since the beginning of the season as per stats and rating. I have not actually watched him play. So, Is he worth keeping despite this?

Sell

13 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Pedro Neto has surgery scheduled later this week and is unlikely to play again this season. Jonny also facing surgery later this week. Neves has tested positive for Covid.  

Wolves have had a really horrid season.

12 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Will someone be doing a big league review for top 5 leagues? Always a joy to read 😄

Closer to the review date :) don't want to do double work. I have done early predictions for the top teams though.

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Kalidou Koulibaly should drop? Barely team of the season atm 

Yes

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

Expected rise for the following please -

Hauge 86

Schuurs  86/87

Caqueret 87

Wamangituka Stay/87 - because of injury. Should still rise imo.

12 hours ago, Greggiola said:

Barella

11 hours ago, Greggiola said:

Any chances for Casemiro hitting 95 this review if Real Madrid wins the league or UCL .

I think he is fine at 94.

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Aouar is he going to kick on at all as I've waited a while for him to move club? Now seems quite? 

Needs a move, not sure if he will move this summer

20 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Kalidou Koulibaly should drop? Si. Barely team of the season atm 

K. Koulibaly is currently overrated, just as Auba is. 

20 hours ago, Nameless said:

Expected rise for the following please - +1's (for 3).

Hauge

Schuurs 

Caqueret 

Wamangituka

All +1 aside from Wamangituka: injury has decreased his playing time, which could in turn see him stay at his current rating. 

20 hours ago, Greggiola said:

Quickly get the swap done b4 the opposition manager recovers from the knock🤕to his head. 😀

20 hours ago, Greggiola said:

Maybe next season he will get it, unless he has a game winning performance in the CL final (happen Madrid make it there) then he'll probably get it before next season. 

If he keeps up his great form going into next season and, again helps RM go far in CL/in the league - he'll have a great shot of becoming a 95 rated player...

Do consider that Modric and Kroos only achieved a 95 through CL wins, with great consistancy - game after game, season after season. 

19 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Aouar is he going to kick on at all as I've waited a while for him to move club? Likewise... Now seems quite? Sort of but not quite..😀

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9425931/amp/Juventus-want-raise-42m-fund-Houssem-Aouar-selling-Aaron-Ramsey-Adrien-Rabiot.html

I wouldn't like to see him at Jube. However as they can fund for his move by selling some players - one can't really blame them for going all out for him. 

With H. Aouar's eventual departure, hopefully it will mean much more gametime for Rayan Cherki. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Addition.

31 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Kelechi Iheanacho position changed to F(C), his position should be AM(C), F(C) as he plays in the hole behind Vardy usually. 

1 game as a support striker this season, all the rest of his appearances have come as a CF. Unfortunately all these position changes are based off stats hence why Kane got his AM removed, he’s a great example of dropping in the hole to feed Son.

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Why not Tomas Esteves: last I read - he had stalled in his development due to the lack of gametime (on loan) at Reading FC... I reckon he's not happy at the club either, just like any (developing) young player would be. Also, I don't reckon the Portuguese expert TM Costa rates him that well either - I remember asking about him a few months back.  

Keep for now. Only 19 yo and 1200 minutes in the Championship. Perfect for his lack of intensity. Dont forget he is a Mendes player.

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I'm aware that Evanilson played (played very well) in Porto's  2-0 win over Tondela last time out. Hopefully it's a positive sign of things to come for this player. 

Its the kind of striker that dont need much to score. Strong and technical...i like him a lot...big hopes. Keep.