Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I somewhat agree with you Mr ūüé©Hatter. The 4-2-3-1 has been serving me well in very recent times.

However in the past the 4-5-1 was always quite the reliable formation for me, much more than the 3-5-2 ever was. 

Those who Kieran mentioned earlier + S. McTominay, G. Magalhaes and¬†J. Brooks (if K hasn't mentioned them already). ‚ėļ

Tackling style = very soft ūüėÖ

Just like that unintentional slap -¬†Son received from Mctominay during the weekend. ūüėÄFor the¬†amount of time he stayed lying down,¬†i'm surprised they didn't check to see if he wasn't KO'd

Clearly a BM fan ūüėā

Or Bayern were paying the ref although I wouldn‚Äôt expect that from them and more from¬†PSG and the Qatar owners, anyway looking forward to the oil Derby in the semis ūüėā

12 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

I like your predictions but think +1 right now is too small.

Since his last review he played 90 minutes in all three of Dortmund's Champions League knockout games with very good performances at the highest level against one of the best teams in the world in Manchester City, been playing for his country and 800+ minutes in the league, currently having played 2200 minutes all season (season stats are usually taken into account at end of season review)

Anyone know who the first player was? Only name that came to mind was Mbappe but he was 18 when he reached 10 Champions League appearances.

Surely an outside chance of 89 no? Gets better every time I watch him.

1 hour ago, Amar said:

What is Foden's and Ruben Dias maximum rating potential at Man City?

Anyone also think Ederson can rise to 94 in the upcoming rating rises?

Thanks,

Amar

94 for both Dias and Foden

Ederson surely must get 94 this review, I wouldn’t say he’s in the same catergory as Oblak but just below so 94 is fair.

55 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys, i must choose one side:

1. O.Dembele + J.Doku + C.Jones +M.Cunha

2. M.Thuram + T.Koopmeiners + D.Malen + A.Disasi

Thanks!

Hmmm ūüėČūü§£

Its close, Malen and Koopmeiners are underrated in my opinion.

54 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Why is taison playing for a Brazilian side in SM,? he is currently playing in shakhtar under 21's

I think I saw the transfer confirmed, but can't find anything now. Strange one, will change.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Thanks!

I've a chance to get Jonathan DAVID of Lille but it's going to bust the budget. 

He'll surely rise if Lille win Ligue 1? 

Are there other potential options for F(C) or F(RLC) for the future? 

I'm looking at:

1. Pedro NETO (possibly but not his ideal position?) 

2. Ander BARRENETXEA (not sure about potential or position)

3.¬†DuŇ°an VLAHOVIńÜ

What are your thoughts about the options?

Any potential strikers I'm missing? 

Are any of these guys worth buying? Rose over past few days...

1. Ishaq Abdulrazak
  2. Niklas Tauer
  3. Amin Sarr
  4. Faris Moumbagna
  5. Sturla Ottesen
  6. Sondre Fosnaess Hanssen
  7. Filip Ronningen Jorgensen
  8. Mads Christiansen
  9. Kaloyan Kostadinov
  10. Elias Kristoffersen Hagen

34 minutes ago, Wyndow said:

I'm looking at:

3.¬†DuŇ°an VLAHOVIńÜ

Yes 89 will be fair

Neto is not a natural striker but he has played more than enough there to keep F(C). Am a big fan but unfortunately that knee injury impacts things.

Barrenetxea has never played at F(C), don't understand why he has it. Good talent.

Fiorentina are not doing well but Vlahovic is having a great season and could/should get 88. The most F(C) out of these three.

13 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes 89 will be fair

Neto is not a natural striker but he has played more than enough there to keep F(C). Am a big fan but unfortunately that knee injury impacts things.

Barrenetxea has never played at F(C), don't understand why he has it. Good talent.

Fiorentina are not doing well but Vlahovic is having a great season and could/should get 88. The most F(C) out of these three.

Vlahovic long term 90+ easy

36 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes 89 will be fair

Thanks for that! 

Would you sell Filip STEVANOVIńÜ and¬†Tino KADEWERE to secure¬†DuŇ°an VLAHOVIńÜ?¬†

I think Kadewere is due a rise in the next review but after a bit of Googling I can see that Vlahovic has massive potential... 

25 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Vlahovic long term 90+ easy

You think¬†DuŇ°an VLAHOVIńÜ is a greater talent than¬†Jonathan DAVID long term?¬†

18 hours ago, Nameless said:

Will Hugo Mallo get another decrease?

It is just possible he will get an increase as 2,340 mins is the 3rd best number in the squad along with 2 goals and an assist (Defender). Updated spreadsheet BUT he is RED BOXED remember and Celta have just slipped down to 10th:-

11.7% Hugo Mallo CeltaVigo 10th 11.7% 1 89 11.7%
17 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Harvey Barnes +1?

Timothy Weah +2 or 3 ?

next review

Timothy Weah is on an improving upward curve, not getting 90min appearances but certainly more mins and games than he was early part of season. Spreadsheet updated:-

15.4% Timothy Weah Lille  1st 15.4% 2 84 7.3% 10.0% 15.4%

17 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Will you be doing a big list again? ūüė¨

Yes I will as it was popular with the forum so when I finish the "Limited" clubs I'm doing in Spain (am doing 8th one today & will continue). I will upload the "Best of" Lists.

14 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

I like your predictions but think +1 right now is too small.

Since his last review he played 90 minutes in all three of Dortmund's Champions League knockout games with very good performances at the highest level against one of the best teams in the world in Manchester City, been playing for his country and 800+ minutes in the league, currently having played 2200 minutes all season (season stats are usually taken into account at end of season review)

Thought he was great yesterday against ManC & should have stayed on rather than being subbed. The spreadsheet only covers his stats and not his performances sadly. BUT I also think SM should give him plus 2 and I can see an upward curve in the stats so perhaps b4 the review he may well get it Damian. Upward curve:-

Jude Bellingham Dortmund 5th 19.5% 1 87 - 5.7% 19.5%

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Luca pellegrini worth keeping? 

Not Playing so no rise and therefor SELL

3 hours ago, Amar said:

What is Foden's and Ruben Dias maximum rating potential at Man City?

Anyone also think Ederson can rise to 94 in the upcoming rating rises?

Thanks,

Amar

Both are crucial key high class performers. Foden was brilliant last night & what a goal! 

Dias 94 to 95 and Foden could be absolutely anything - Max 95 to 99 Range!

Ederson yes 93 at last

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Thanks!

One

Any chance of De Vrij or Skriniar to reach 93 next review do you think?

I have Sule but I don't think he'll reach 92 sadly.

I am able to get Skriniar for max cash in a competitive GW (no CB's above 90 available or any young ones)

Also, Axel Disasi keep or sell? I think sell but if you think keep him

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Surely an outside chance of 89 no? Gets better every time I watch him.

My feeling too. 88 with a chance of 89 (89 being more likely if Reyna goes up to 88 as he's kinda stalled a bit since the last review).

Four players off the top of my head who went from 86 => 89: De Ligt, Skriniar, Kroos and Sane. De Ligt and Skriniar rose to 89 mid season then 91 at the end but I think Bellingham can be compared a bit to Kroos and Sane (helps they played in same league):

RzH6bNm.png

Not played as much in the league as them but season is still ongoing - can play a max of around 1800 minutes there. Done great in the cups and the Champions League especially. Kroos and Sane's national team minutes were purely friendlies while Bellingham has played a WC qualifier. His age and Dortmund's poor league form might count against him when it comes to the review but think his performances and the level they were at (Champions League) negates that.

54 minutes ago, Wyndow said:

Thanks for that! 

Would you sell Filip STEVANOVIńÜ and¬†Tino KADEWERE to secure¬†DuŇ°an VLAHOVIńÜ?¬†

I think Kadewere is due a rise in the next review but after a bit of Googling I can see that Vlahovic has massive potential... 

You think¬†DuŇ°an VLAHOVIńÜ is a greater talent than¬†Jonathan DAVID long term?¬†

Absolutely yes, Vlahovic has a great future

51 minutes ago, Fotis1992 said:

Zouma +1?????

Noooooo

49 minutes ago, Toby S said:

I am able to get Skriniar for max cash in a competitive GW (no CB's above 90 available or any young ones)

Honestly feel like they both could, Inter are flying at the minute with 11 league wins in a row.

Keep Disasi, another rise at the end of the season.

@Wyndow

Vlahovic over the duo

Not sure on David and Vlahovic, both have great potential.

55 minutes ago, Fotis1992 said:

Zouma +1?????

Nah

52 minutes ago, Toby S said:

It's possible

Keep

32 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

My feeling too. 88 with a chance of 89 (89 being more likely if Reyna goes up to 88 as he's kinda stalled a bit since the last review).

Four players off the top of my head who went from 86 => 89: De Ligt, Skriniar, Kroos and Sane. De Ligt and Skriniar rose to 89 mid season then 91 at the end but I think Bellingham can be compared a bit to Kroos and Sane (helps they played in same league):

RzH6bNm.png

Not played as much in the league as them but season is still ongoing - can play a max of around 1800 minutes there. Done great in the cups and the Champions League especially. Kroos and Sane's national team minutes were purely friendlies while Bellingham has played a WC qualifier. His age and Dortmund's poor league form might count against him when it comes to the review but think his performances and the level they were at (Champions League) negates that.

If Pedri gets 89 should Bellingham get it too? I think yes.

1 hour ago, Wyndow said:

Thanks for that! 

Yes

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

So? Im not complaining about Porto yellow cards. Im complaining about the 0 yellow cards for a team in a Champions quarter final...just weird...how many times did that happen?

it's odd indeed but i hope this is not an excuse as to why you were eliminated, very good team at playing with the ball but just lacked that cutting edge to cause us problems over the two legs

2 hours ago, Wyndow said:

I'm looking at:

3.¬†DuŇ°an VLAHOVIńÜ

i would get jonathan david for sure, could sneak a 90 if Lille win the league and he carries on this form.

1 hour ago, Fotis1992 said:

Zouma +1?????

no chance, not played enough under Tuchel and the back 3 system doesn't really suit him.

On 4/12/2021 at 7:44 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Pedro Vite (19) added this morning, really impressive talent from Ecuador and a very good investment in SM!

Pedro Vite (19) excellent over 2 legs in the Copa Libertadores against Gremio.

152 minutes
83 passes
90% pass accuracy
5 key passes
1 big chance created
4 successful dribbles
3 tackles won

Independiente del Valle won 4-2 on aggregate.