Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

33 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there fellow Amicos, 

To not much surprise (as he becomes more known) in the last few weeks I keep getting transfer bids for EBH. Is there a way to block these bids by making him unavailable? It's not possible on this interface - and the constant bids are getting on my nerves...
If so, could u please show me (step by step) via screenshots. I can't seem to find the older version of SM. 

The list below are the only options I have to select from.Screenshot_20210415-222353.thumb.png.02be0d0b706aeec96aac631ad0b74aa3.png 

A player is always for sale...for the right price ;)

Inter Miami, run by Beckham, managed now by Phil Neville, are being run like a joke. Paid big-money for a youngster with potential and now have him playing in the third tier of American football.

Can picture him getting sold when the transfer windows open, so one to keep an eye out for.

Funniest part of this is that they bent the rules for a past-it Matuidi.

6 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Pretty bad misprint then. Spurs are 6 points away from Fourth place West Ham and 5 points away from fifth place Chelsea lol. Two errors there. 

I personally think everyone hates clubs outside the big 6 doing well. 

You never notice when our clubs beat the big 6? It's the same excuse from presenters of how bad were Chelsea ,Man City etc and not how good the likes of Newcastle, WestHam etc were to actually stop them playing their normal game 

Blame the Champions League. It feels like they want the same teams in it every season. 

Worst thing to happen to football.

Gaya or Angelino? I also have Ferland Mendy

2 hours ago, Nighch said:

Simy from Crotone what do you think? Great season so far, but if he doesnt get a transfer he is going down to Serie B.. If he goes to Serie B maybe no rise in the end of season update..

Is there a chance of a possible 86 in your opinion?

He is very good player, but I think you're right, he won't rise because Crotone is going down. I think Serie A team will try to poach him so one to watch for winter rise I guess.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there fellow Amicos, 

To not much surprise (as he becomes more known) in the last few weeks I keep getting transfer bids for EBH. Is there a way to block these bids by making him unavailable? It's not possible on this interface - and the constant bids are getting on my nerves...
If so, could u please show me (step by step) via screenshots. I can't seem to find the older version of SM. 

The list below are the only options I have to select from.

SM removed the feature of not for sale years ago. I also annoyed with constant bidding....

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Inter Miami, run by Beckham, managed now by Phil Neville, are being run like a joke. Paid big-money for a youngster with potential and now have him playing in the third tier of American football.

Can picture him getting sold when the transfer windows open, so one to keep an eye out for.

I am still trying to understand how the club couldn't count 3? One simple rule, only 3 foreign designated player. How can they fall foul of that?

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there fellow Amicos, 

The list below are the only options I have to select from.Screenshot_20210415-222353.thumb.png.02be0d0b706aeec96aac631ad0b74aa3.png 

Wanna tell who EBH is so I can put a bid in as well?

11 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Paul Mukairu or Armand Lauriente? 

Armand Lauriente

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I mean they are run by David Beckham and coached by Phil Neville, that tells you everything you need to know 😂

5 hours ago, Nighch said:

Simy from Crotone what do you think? Great season so far, but if he doesnt get a transfer he is going down to Serie B.. If he goes to Serie B maybe no rise in the end of season update..

Yeah you’re probably right, 85 would probably be the highest rating he could get too.

2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Angelino

SWIKI REPORT (17/04/21)

11 pages this morning and I don’t want to jinx it but it looks like SM are finishing off the MLS with a few more teams edited today.

Theres also a fairly big section of edits for Italy’s lower leagues and the odd edit from Finland, Sweden and Norway.

Bundesliga position changes continue along with another youngster signed by Vfb Stuttgart in Alou Koul.

Japan 🇯🇵 

Vissel Kobe - 9
Jubilo Iwata - 2
Kawasaki Frontale - 4
Oita Trinita - 1
Omiya Ardija - 1

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

New York RB - 14
Atlanta United - 1
DC United - 1
Philadelphia Union - 16

Thanks for reading and I wish the best for your team this weekend

Cheers Kieran 😊

Some good new additions to the database this morning!

Anthony Elanga (18) Manchester United

Paxten Aaronson (17) Philadelphia Union

Christian Rasmussen (18) Ajax

On 8/13/2020 at 4:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Israel Salazar

Club - Real Madrid

Age - 17

Position - Forward

Nationality - Spain

36617D45-3906-432F-8267-B4618D8BE86F.jpeg.eb809c787f2efa5dab5c59c400839914.jpeg

Salazar is a beautiful talent, I believe he’s going to be a special player for his generation one of which will be sought after around Europe.

Isra is currently playing for Real Madrid and has been capped for Spain at u16 and u17 level.

Highlights below:

Salazar is a great finisher who looks so composed in one on one situations, he’s not the quickest but makes up for it with his intelligent runs.

He’s currently not in SM but will be sure to mention when he gets added, a sure shot MUST BUY.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Israel Salazar (17) also added, MUST BUY!

On 4/15/2021 at 5:42 PM, RieceM96 said:

Nkunku and Botman for Chiesa? N and B

The duo seem too much for just the lone Chiesa. 

On 4/15/2021 at 8:20 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Anthony Elanga and Will Fish on the United bench today. Expect them to get added soon then.

Would you say they are "worth buys" or "must buys"?

On 4/15/2021 at 8:21 PM, Patron said:

I know this is off topic but what are the best instructions and play style options to the 4-3-2-1 B when you are the better team? What should I change here? answerd below 👇Thanks 

3649B772-2130-41D4-BBEC-0B5BFACBBC9A.jpeg

With the 4-2-3-1B I would usually play normal for tackles, with a fast tempo. Against weaker opposition you don't need to be so defensive Therefore in your play style only play men behind the ball, on the counter, and use your PM and TM, given that they both have a strong rating.  

22 hours ago, rimicovi said:

SL Benfica fan here... Don't think he'll ever be a regular with Jorge Jesus, so short and medium term not a good bet. Looks like he has talent but will have to start from bottom up. I'd sell.

Thanks for letting us know what team your support - we can ask you about the SL Benfica youth players, no?...

Our Portuguese expert (TM Costa) is a FC Porto fan by the way. 😀

22 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Foden? +1 or +2? Double.

+2.

14 hours ago, Wyndow said:

What does the forum think of the below in terms of potential/short-long term riser? 

1. Myron BOADU - I haven't watched 👀 him enough, but I have read very good things about him. 

2. Dušan VLAHOVIĆ - He has great potential to go further and play for a stronger/better club. 

Both players could (possibly) rise again in the future. However it'll only be a very small (limited) one - if they remain at their current clubs. 

8 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

A player is always for sale...for the right price ;) Not always triple B. 

I don't think even you would sell EBH to some stubborn manager's, who only offer cash (cash is not an issue here), and not one/two very good players. 🙂

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Wanna tell who EBH is so I can put a bid in as well? He's only the most popular young Striker (CF) in world football at the moment. 🤐

😂 Gotta love your mean sense of humour (sometimes). 

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Confirmed today

Well he has moved back to Brazil 😂😂 

Literally hours ago . So you was right in thinking that you saw something ages ago about it and then every bit of news vanished until today when it's confirmed 

13 minutes ago, Spiller2020 said:

What do you guys think of Reinildo Mandava of Lille. Has been excellent this season and is probably one of the strongest left backs in the french league now. Likely a rise in the summer review to 85/86 I guess if they win the league. Would you keep him afterwards? 

Yeah 85/86 sounds about right, someone actually DM’d me about this a few days ago ironically 😂

Worth keeping after but I would expect Bradaric to get stronger and stronger considering he’s only 21.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

🙂

😂 Gotta love your mean sense of humour (sometimes). 

Sometimes... 🤣🤣 

Honestly, I forgot Erling's middle name. 

Ironically, this is EBH's longest scoreless streak since he played for a second division club in Norway.

45 minutes ago, Spiller2020 said:

What do you guys think of Reinildo Mandava of Lille. Has been excellent this season and is probably one of the strongest left backs in the french league now. Likely a rise in the summer review to 85/86 I guess if they win the league. Would you keep him afterwards? 

I was dwelling on him few days ago (and no I did not DM Kieran regarding him) then saw his age and it doesn't look he will get +2. And even if he gets +2 profit will not be as much either. 

Very good buy for a short term cover or for a poor team with tight budget. 

2 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

Whats the opinions on  Metinho? He available in my GM. I got Kayky on advice here already but will we be waiting awhile for Man City to actually play these two. Thanks.

Buy him! Both won’t join till June 2022 I believe.

Most 17 year olds are long term investments and this situation is no different although it looks like Kayky might get chances with Fluminense first team this season.

9 hours ago, Nighch said:

86 is unlikely if they go down 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

I am still trying to understand how the club couldn't count 3? One simple rule, only 3 foreign designated player. How can they fall foul of that?

Can't count money apparently, or read the rules either

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (17/04/21)

11 pages this morning and I don’t want to jinx it but it looks like SM are finishing off the MLS with a few more teams edited today.

Theres also a fairly big section of edits for Italy’s lower leagues and the odd edit from Finland, Sweden and Norway.

Bundesliga position changes continue along with another youngster signed by Vfb Stuttgart in Alou Koul.

Japan 🇯🇵 

Vissel Kobe - 9
Jubilo Iwata - 2
Kawasaki Frontale - 4
Oita Trinita - 1
Omiya Ardija - 1

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

New York RB - 14
Atlanta United - 1
DC United - 1
Philadelphia Union - 16

Thanks for reading and I wish the best for your team this weekend

Cheers Kieran 😊

I can also say that Japan will be the next league to be properly reviewed 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Would you say they are "worth buys" or "must buys"?

Worth the investment tbh, but I don't know if they will make it at United or not

1 hour ago, Spiller2020 said:

Yes, depending whether Lille buy a better LB or not

58 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Well he has moved back to Brazil 😂😂 

Literally hours ago . So you was right in thinking that you saw something ages ago about it and then every bit of news vanished until today when it's confirmed 

Haha indeed

9 minutes ago, Azzurro said:

Whats the opinions on  Metinho? He available in my GM. I got Kayky on advice here already but will we be waiting awhile for Man City to actually play these two. Thanks.

Not sure

17 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Denis Zakaria OR Albert samba Lokonga+ Marcus Edwards+ Krepin Diatta? (Only Zakaria would start for me)

Must be Zakaria

17 hours ago, Wyndow said:

What does the forum think of the below in terms of potential/short-long term riser? 

1. Myron BOADU

2. Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

Both worthy BUT one is 87 & Cap 88 (Boadu)  and one is 86 (Vlahovic) and Vlahovic is 2m cheaper and further to RISE & more profit! I'd buy both myself but Vlahovic if u can't afford.

17 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Saka goes to 90 If arsenal win the Europa League?

89 guaranteed but 50/50 90 If win Europa

BukayoSaka Arsenal 9th 18.7% 1 89 40.5% 18.0% 18.7%
15 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Paul Mukairu or Armand Lauriente? 

it's close, flip a coin or find a better prospect

11 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

A player is always for sale...for the right price ;)

Not true. I wouldn't sell VVD at any price and SM only go roughly twice his value anyway. Won't sell him for example until I know he's going to lose his rating and that is miles away. Plenty other top raters same.

7 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

He is very good player, but I think you're right, he won't rise because Crotone is going down. I think Serie A team will try to poach him so one to watch for winter rise I guess.

SM removed the feature of not for sale years ago. I also annoyed with constant bidding....

Angelino Gaya is Capped at Valencia!

21 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

How likely is Eduoard Mendy for +1? Just signed Ederson to replace him but if he's likely to rise I'll hang on to sell

Should rise

1 hour ago, Spiller2020 said:

His stats are great if u think he is excellent and strongest LB in League u canot sell him even after spreadsheet has predicted +3 now. I haven't seen him play but stats say he will keep improving:-

Rein.Mandava Lille  1st 40.9% 3 86 -17.9% 28.5% 40.9%

11 hours ago, jaybee said:

Blame the Champions League. It feels like they want the same teams in it every season. 

Worst thing to happen to football.

Couldn't agree more. The Champions League is one of the most boring competitions one can imagine. And I think the upcoming changes to its format will make it even more boring. It is just a money-making machine, and who knows if and when the public will understand this and stop following it (probably never). 😕

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thanks for letting us know what team your support - we can ask you about the SL Benfica youth players, no?...

Our Portuguese expert (TM Costa) is a FC Porto fan by the way. 😀

I mean, you definitely can ask, but I wouldn't say I'm an expert. I do follow SL Benfica, FC Porto and SC Sporting but I wouldn't take my word alone for it. Good thing we have TM Costa to help 😃.  I watch way more German and English leagues than the portuguese one.