Rahul W

36 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

Angel Correa or Dani Olmo?

Dani Olmo

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

86 is unlikely if they go down 

Can't count money apparently, or read the rules either

I can also say that Japan will be the next league to be properly reviewed 

Worth the investment tbh, but I don't know if they will make it at United or not

Yes, depending whether Lille buy a better LB or not

Haha indeed

Not sure

Yeah I saw this on discord a few days back and you mentioned there’s almost 90 players that are 80+ in the second tier of Japan 😂

8 minutes ago, Nighch said:

J Mbom and D Selke from Werder Bremen, and J Duverne and F Honorat from Brest

From these any chance of a 86 rise? Which one, if any of these, are the best long term investment? Thanks

Honorat - 83 -> 84/5

Duverne - 84 -> 84/5

Mbom - 80 -> 82

Selke - 86 -> 86

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there fellow Amicos, 

To not much surprise (as he becomes more known) in the last few weeks I keep getting transfer bids for EBH. Is there a way to block these bids by making him unavailable? It's not possible on this interface - and the constant bids are getting on my nerves...
If so, could u please show me (step by step) via screenshots. I can't seem to find the older version of SM. 

The list below are the only options I have to select from.Screenshot_20210415-222353.thumb.png.02be0d0b706aeec96aac631ad0b74aa3.png 

SM should reinstate the 'unavailable' setting.

Shoving the player on the transfer list but asking £149million wouldn't work, would it? I think clubs can still bid the actual value of the player, so it's probably a daft idea, and in some gameworlds money no longer has any value anyway.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Dani Olmo

Yeah I saw this on discord a few days back and you mentioned there’s almost 90 players that are 80+ in the second tier of Japan 😂

Honorat - 83 -> 84/5

Duverne - 84 -> 84/5

Mbom - 80 -> 82

Selke - 86 -> 86

It wasnt Selke sorry, he even isnt from Bremen. I wanted to refer R Schmid from Bremen

On 6/17/2020 at 7:33 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamal Musiala added this morning!

MUST BUY!

On 9/24/2020 at 10:28 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

FOR SOME REASON I MANAGED TO DELETE THIS POST FROM BACK IN JUNE (15TH) ADDING THESE 5 LISTS TO THE OPENING POST*

Hi all,

I’m from the UK and as my fellow brits know we have been in lockdown for a few months now with things starting to gradually ease a little.

Since being in lockdown I decided to spend my time scouting and trying to find the next big player for you guys.

This should work well especially if you check SM’s new players daily like I do myself and should help everyone determine wether each player is a potential star or not.

I’m going to compile a list which I will try to update as often as possible and when I see fit with additional players.

These players will be born from the year 2003 to 2005 and they will not be on the SM database.

First players on the list are as follows:

Viktor Kanizaj / Dinamo Zagreb

Martin Vetkal / Tallinna Kalev

Wilkims Ochieng / Club Brugge

Noah Francoise / Stade Rennes

Angel Alarcon / Barcelona

Liam Delap / Manchester City

Mohamed El Arouch / Olympique Lyonnais

Denzel Owusu / Feyenoord 

Matheus Nascimento / Botafogo

Jamal Musiala / Bayern Munich

Because of there age these players when added to SM will be high potential and will obviously be long term investments.

Some may be further along in there career due to wether they get fast tracked to the first team of there clubs and others may take longer.

Hope people may find this useful.

Boredom has hit an all time high 😂

If there are any other players people would like to add that would be great, input always helpful. This post is for everyone on the forum to get the best talents as soon as there on SM

Almost a year since I first mentioned Jamal Musiala (18) currently 1 goal away from a hat trick against Wolfsburg.

What a talent!!

Such a technically gifted player, incredibly good in tight areas.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Made hard work of that 😅

Looks like it could be another year in the Premier League under Steve Bruce.

#Bruceisatthewheel 🤣

My thoughts on Newcastle might not please you but here it goes. 

You fans are as much culpable and problematic as any.

The fans were up in arms criticizing Bruce the moment he was announced. This put him in a weak spot from the word go. 

One of the consequence for a manager in weak spot is players gain massive power. After many horrendous results Bruce said that, I am paraphrasing here, 'from now on it's going to be his way and no more listening to the players'. 

It's very clear Lascelles thinks too much of himself and has a negative influence on the team. He tried it with Benitez and failed badly. But he could do it with Bruce because fans put him in a bad spot. 

As soon as Ashley said Bruce is here to stay what happened? Bruce is getting results. 

Is Bruce good? May be not but decent enough for Newcastle. 

Fans should vent their anger on Ashley but fans should realize that putting a manager under massive pressure leads to downfall. 

I am happy Newcastle will stay in PL and even if a new owner comes apart from Maxime who else would you keep? Even that will be a slow build. 

Yes you want to see better football but for that you need better players and only then Newcastle can get a better manager. 

4 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Couldn't agree more. The Champions League is one of the most boring competitions one can imagine. And I think the upcoming changes to its format will make it even more boring. It is just a money-making machine, and who knows if and when the public will understand this and stop following it (probably never). 😕

Wow. It definetly looks a little targeted against the lower-league teams.

NY Times did a pretty good job of explaning it if anyone doesn't know what the new thing is yet

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/03/29/sports/soccer/champions-league-new-format.html

On 2/28/2021 at 3:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Arsen Zakharyan (17) made his first start for Dinamo Moscow today and scored, huge talent out of Russia.

D86D974F-61FB-4CE3-B3A7-749DA6F1D593.thumb.jpeg.f12840fdc4e752b80feaf592c7a38f9b.jpeg

One to watch!

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Nice video of him here explains some of his strengths and style of play, even better if you have good English 😁

Arsen Zakharyan (17) with another assist for Dinamo Moscow today.

This season so far.

9 games
584 minutes
2 goals
3 assists
1 penalty won
16 key passes
4 successful dribbles
14 tackles won
4 interceptions

Pretty impressive for such a young player.

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Arsen Zakharyan (17) with another assist for Dinamo Moscow today.

This season so far.

9 games
584 minutes
2 goals
3 assists
1 penalty won
16 key passes
4 successful dribbles
14 tackles won
4 interceptions

Pretty impressive for such a young player.

Thanks! 😁 I bought him a while ago when you first mentioned him, I'm glad he's still playing well. Thanks for keeping tabs on him and letting us know!

Is it a good idea to sell Hans Hateboer and buy Aaron-Wan Bissaka, Konrad Laimer, or Thilo Kehrer? If so, which of the three and any of them to rise?

And also will Paul Pogba (one of my favorite soccer players of all time) get the left-attacking midfielder position if he keeps playing there for United?

Thanks! 😁

9 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

What do you guys think of Reinildo Mandava of Lille. Has been excellent this season and is probably one of the strongest left backs in the french league now. Likely a rise in the summer review to 85/86 I guess if they win the league. Would you keep him afterwards? He's a certain keeper at the moment. 

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Sometimes... 🤣🤣  😊

Honestly, I forgot Erling's middle name. He definitely has  "Braut" force 💪 for someone whose only 20 years young. I've seen him knock defensors over a few times already.  😀

Ironically, this is EBH's longest scoreless streak since he played for a second division club in Norway.

🤔 7 games without a goal. Well I guess "The Terminator" is human after all. As long as he doesn't start doing a Werner it's all good.😁

8 hours ago, Azzurro said:

Whats the opinions on  Metinho? He available in my GM. I got Kayky on advice here already but will we be waiting awhile for Man City to actually play these two. Thanks.

In a CGW = get him while you still can. Hopefully his addition will pay off in seasons to come. 

6 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Angel Correa or Dani Olmo? Dani.

Dani is younger and has really improved this season. 

6 hours ago, rimicovi said:

I mean, you definitely can ask, but I wouldn't say I'm an expert. I do follow SL Benfica, FC Porto and SC Sporting but I wouldn't take my word alone for it. Good thing we have TM Costa to help 😃.  I watch way more German and English leagues than the portuguese one.

Ok...Here goes - are any of these Benfica youth players worth keeping: Tiago Araujo, Paulo Bernardo, Nuno Tavares, Goncola Ramos and Ronaldo Camacho? 

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Almost a year since I first mentioned Jamal Musiala (18) currently 1 goal away from a hat trick against Wolfsburg.

What a talent!!

Such a technically gifted player, incredibly good in tight areas.

Thanks again for your great work and effort in keeping us informed. 

Imagine in 5 years time I'll be like my first eleven was built with the help of Kieran, Thorgan and the others on this thread - that's if i'm still around. ☺

Can Bernardo Silva, Alphonso Davies, Hakimi, Sancho, Halaand rise at the end of the season?

Also

If you have to pick 2 CB players from the following who would you pick?

David Alaba Marquinhos Ruben Dias

Thanks guys,

Amar

It seems as though these dudes aren't giving up too easy... I shouldn't be 😮 surprised though. Just getting quite annoyed really...

I reckon i've got the answer. however still are any of the following deals worth accepting? (I don't really need extra players, and I have enough cash to just about break even every other week). Screenshot_20210417-192549.thumb.png.6538d9a40b886269e1d98fb44dac6ff4.pngScreenshot_20210417-192535.thumb.png.2b83669dfe738c240a9c2eb665d69054.png

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

It seems as though these dudes aren't giving up too easy... I shouldn't be 😮 surprised though. Just getting quite annoyed really...

I reckon i've got the answer. however still are any of the following deals worth accepting? (I don't really need extra players, and I have enough cash to just about break even every other week). Screenshot_20210417-192549.thumb.png.6538d9a40b886269e1d98fb44dac6ff4.pngScreenshot_20210417-192535.thumb.png.2b83669dfe738c240a9c2eb665d69054.png

I would take the Liverpool offer in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, Amar said:

Can Bernardo Silva, Alphonso Davies, Hakimi, Sancho, Halaand rise at the end of the season?

Also

If you have to pick 2 CB players from the following who would you pick?

David Alaba Marquinhos Ruben Dias

Thanks guys,

Amar

I'd take dias and marquinhos just for the fact of how long you will get out of them both at the top only way is up of psg win the champs league it will help the team keep and keep getting good players 

Hey guys hope you are all well.

I have a question, I'm looking for a F(C), which of these options is the best:

D.KAMADA
M.TERRIER
R.YAREMCHUK
K.IHEANACHO

If you have any other suggestion, above 85 i would appreciate.

Thanks