Rahul W's rating predictions

Guys,

Big decision to make and value your thoughts. 8-10m to spend and the following are available:

Malen, Boadu, Stengs, Lang, Kudus, Jonathan David, Daka, Barrow, Antony, Adli, Cunha, Koita.

This is purely for a youth team so no massive impact on the first 11 but keen to get the best investments possible.

Thanks all!

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

Guys,

Big decision to make and value your thoughts. 8-10m to spend and the following are available:

Malen, Boadu, Stengs, Lang, Kudus, Jonathan David, Daka, Barrow, Antony, Adli, Cunha, Koita.

This is purely for a youth team so no massive impact on the first 11 but keen to get the best investments possible.

Thanks all!

Jonathan David

1 hour ago, Big nasty said:

Guys,

Thanks all!

I would go for Malen or Daka.

I expect both will move in the summer.

15 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Is it a good idea to sell Hans Hateboer and buy Aaron-Wan Bissaka, Konrad Laimer, or Thilo Kehrer? If so, which of the three and any of them to rise?

And also will Paul Pogba (one of my favorite soccer players of all time) get the left-attacking midfielder position if he keeps playing there for United?

Thanks! 😁

Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Not sure about Pogba.

12 hours ago, Amar said:

Can Bernardo Silva, Alphonso Davies, Hakimi, Sancho, Halaand rise at the end of the season?

Also

If you have to pick 2 CB players from the following who would you pick?

David Alaba Marquinhos Ruben Dias

Thanks guys,

Amar

Haaland + Hakimi probably have the best chance of rising out of those players.

David Alaba and Marquinhos.

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It seems as though these dudes aren't giving up too easy... I shouldn't be 😮 surprised though. Just getting quite annoyed really...

I reckon i've got the answer. however still are any of the following deals worth accepting? (I don't really need extra players, and I have enough cash to just about break even every other week). Screenshot_20210417-192549.thumb.png.6538d9a40b886269e1d98fb44dac6ff4.pngScreenshot_20210417-192535.thumb.png.2b83669dfe738c240a9c2eb665d69054.png

Reject every offer as you already know 😂

10 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Sandro tonali is he going to get better or n has he become stagnant? 

Stagnant, hasn’t had a great impact at Milan.

10 hours ago, DDF13 said:

Hey guys hope you are all well.

I have a question, I'm looking for a F(C), which of these options is the best:

D.KAMADA
M.TERRIER
R.YAREMCHUK
K.IHEANACHO

If you have any other suggestion, above 85 i would appreciate.

Thanks

Kamada for me.

8 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Guys,

Thanks all!

Patson Daka, be on the move in the summer.

Buy Kudus with the remaining money.

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Go on Steve! He has done well to turn things around, 3 really decent results in a row. Good attacking intent shown against West Ham.

Craig Dawson getting sent off and Diop’s bizarre own goal was huge in that game, surprised we came out to park the bus in the second half though, soon as West Ham equalised we decided to attack again 😂

Still don’t want Bruce at Newcastle though, kinda burn your bridges when you’re a self proclaimed Newcastle fan but decide to manager Sunderland I think people forget that.

Happy that we should be safe now and also done you a massive favour for top 4 😉😁

3 hours ago, ibrahim.argoun said:

Can you name some 90+ rated players that will rise for sure ? 

Franck Kessie, Nicolo Barella, Mason Mount, Alessandro Bastoni.

Some good English talents have been added this morning:

Jude Soonsup-Bell (17) who is a MUST BUY!

On 9/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Lewis Bate

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

0116B1D7-1C79-459B-9043-E681E7C8ECF8.png.94b262cd514a3f6d58bfcd4b5e4a27db.png

Standing at 5’7 Lewis is a small central midfielder who has a low centre of gravity with a wand of a left foot and has got the vision to complement his passing ability.

Bate has been knocking around the first team in the last 6 months and even made it on to the bench against Sheffield United last season.

I’m expecting big things from Bate in years to come and believe he’s got what it takes to make it at the very top. Another capable midfielder in a long line of English talents in that position.

Lewis has also played at International level for England’s u17 and u18s.

Chelsea have such a strong youth system with fellow Englishman coming through including, Faustino Anjorin, Levi Colwill, Jude Soonsup-Bell, Charlie Webster to name a few.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Lewis Bate (18) good investment

On 11/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Charlie McNeill

Age - 17

Club - Manchester United

Position - ST

Nationality - England

AD50AE0C-9B7D-4184-9477-30348C516078.thumb.jpeg.3a4ed4379af5a2c6d6050d33b60c4f36.jpeg

Charlie McNeill is the infamous youth prospect who is credited with over 700 goals at youth level yet we don’t know for sure if this is true.

One thing we do know is that he has a keen eye for goal, a player with great positioning and a lethal strike which is great combination for any young striker. I think he could build on his strength but that is the case for many young players.

Charlie joined from rivals Manchester City last summer, he’s only played 1 game for the u18’s scoring twice but has impressed along with another summer arrival Joe Hugill.

Manchester United managed to land the youngster with competition from the likes of RB Leipzig and Juventus.

Charlie has also featured for England at youth level playing only 4 times at u16 level.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Charlie McNeil (17) good investment.

SWIKI REPORT (18/04/21)

2 pages today mainly of position changes, Japan has been continued with Yokohama F. Marinos having a few players edited, all edits below.

Yokohama F. Marinos - 6
Drogheda United - 1
Waterford FC - 1
IK Sirius FK - 1
Linfield - 1
Larne FC - 2
Glentoran - 1
Glenavon - 1
Bayern Munich - 1
FC Volendam - 1
Dungannon Swifts - 2
Crusaders - 3
Cliftonville - 2
Coleraine - 2
Mes Rafsanjan - 1
Bayer Leberkusen - 7
SL Benfica - 1
Tromso IL - 2

Thats all for today

Cheers Kieran 😁

20 hours ago, Nighch said:

J Mbom and D Selke from Werder Bremen, and J Duverne and F Honorat from Brest

From these any chance of a 86 rise? Which one, if any of these, are the best long term investment? Thanks

Kieran answered 

21 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Angel Correa or Dani Olmo?

Olmo

17 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Christian Gunter 87-88? Scored 2 goals today, captain of Freiburg who will finish in top 10.

I doubt he will

16 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Is it a good idea to sell Hans Hateboer and buy Aaron-Wan Bissaka, Konrad Laimer, or Thilo Kehrer? If so, which of the three and any of them to rise?

And also will Paul Pogba (one of my favorite soccer players of all time) get the left-attacking midfielder position if he keeps playing there for United?

Thanks! 😁

AWB

It is possible, but he will need more games there. Will see end of season.

13 hours ago, Amar said:

Can Bernardo Silva, Alphonso Davies, Hakimi, Sancho, Halaand rise at the end of the season?

Also

If you have to pick 2 CB players from the following who would you pick?

Thanks guys,

Amar

I can see Haaland getting 93, maybe Hakimi 92, rest should stay 

Alaba and Marquinhos

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It seems as though these dudes aren't giving up too easy... I shouldn't be 😮 surprised though. Just getting quite annoyed really...

I reckon i've got the answer. however still are any of the following deals worth accepting? (I don't really need extra players, and I have enough cash to just about break even every other week). Screenshot_20210417-192549.thumb.png.6538d9a40b886269e1d98fb44dac6ff4.pngScreenshot_20210417-192535.thumb.png.2b83669dfe738c240a9c2eb665d69054.png

None of them tbh

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Stagnant atm, time will tell

11 hours ago, DDF13 said:

D.KAMADA
M.TERRIER
R.YAREMCHUK
K.IHEANACHO

Thanks

Iheanacho atm is set for 88

9 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Guys,

Thanks all!

Daka and Kudus

9 hours ago, Halko said:

Jonathan Ikone or Adama Traore or Pablo Sarabia?? Please rank them.

Adama

4 hours ago, ibrahim.argoun said:

Barella

22 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Angel Correa or Dani Olmo?

Definitely Dani

22 hours ago, Nighch said:

J Mbom and D Selke from Werder Bremen, and J Duverne and F Honorat from Brest

From these any chance of a 86 rise? Which one, if any of these, are the best long term investment? Thanks

Honorat - +2 to 85 Spreadsheet update:-

Franck Honorat Brest  16th 26.0% 2 85 26.6% 25.5% 26.0%

Duverne - No Rise! Spreadsheet updated:-

J K Duverne Brest  16th -27.8% 0 84 42.7% -13.9% -27.8%

Rest not on Spreadsheet sorry

20 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Made hard work of that 😅

Looks like it could be another year in the Premier League under Steve Bruce.

#Bruceisatthewheel 🤣

Wow this man an attacking Genius ☺️

18 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Thanks! 😁

Bissaka Yes

Pogba looks motivated again. If he keeps it that way no reason why not

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Reject Reject Reject!

13 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Most talents ebb and flow, have the confidence to hold. Tonali is only 20! I remember Sterling pausing b4 pushing on again. Even Haaland is having a tiny nap ATM

12 hours ago, DDF13 said:

D.KAMADA
M.TERRIER
R.YAREMCHUK
K.IHEANACHO

Thanks

IHEANACHO

11 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Guys,

Thanks all!

Daka and Kudus bonus

10 hours ago, Halko said:

Adama Traore for sure

On 4/16/2021 at 5:40 PM, Lost soul said:

Denis Zakaria OR Albert samba Lokonga+ Marcus Edwards+ Krepin Diatta? (Only Zakaria would start for me)

Zakaria it is then. 🙂

22 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Made hard work of that 😅

Looks like it could be another year in the Premier League under Steve Bruce.

#Bruceisatthewheel 🤣

It's nice to see the magpies flying again... Willock with a hammer 🔨 blow towards the end - you must have been on edge for the last ten. 😀 

20 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Arsen Zakharyan (17) with another assist for Dinamo Moscow today.

This season so far.

9 games
584 minutes
2 goals
3 assists
1 penalty won
16 key passes
4 successful dribbles
14 tackles won
4 interceptions

Pretty impressive for such a young player.

Grazie for keeping us updated on his progress. He looks a tall striker. I know he's still quite young, yet which player does his gameplay resemble? I've not watched him much, but by going of stats (key passes and assists) would you say O. Giroud - a link 🔗 up striker? 

16 hours ago, Amar said:

Hakimi at a stretch though

Also

If you have to pick 2 CB players from the following who would you pick? At the moment the ones in bold. 

Although considering the next 5+ years you'd be better of/safer in choosing Ruben Dias instead of David Alaba. 🙂

Thanks guys,

Amar

15 hours ago, Nameless said:

I would take the Liverpool offer in a heartbeat.

There are two offers from Liverpool, which one? 

15 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Sandro tonali is he going to get better or n has he become stagnant? He's doing ok. 

Overall he's not been great nor too bad either. We must consider he's getting less playing time this season, is playing for a better team, at a more intense level (which equals increased pressure). 

I will give him a pass this season. Next season would give us a better judgement of his status.

14 hours ago, DDF13 said:

D.KAMADA
M.TERRIER
R.YAREMCHUK
K.IHEANACHO

Thanks

Hey DDF13, 

I'm stable - not too bad... I hope you are well as well. 

Kamada (atm) is performing the best out of the lot - helping his side make a strong push to qualify for next seasons CL. 

Although, K. Iheanacho is also a very good option if you prefer a PL player. 

12 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Guys,

Thanks all!

Daka is killing it the Austrian league. And (soon enough) will be playing for a much stronger club.

He looks to be the most complete (can finish with either foot, has pace to burn/will press opposition defensors) of all these Strikers. 

12 hours ago, Halko said:

Pablo Sarabia, Jonathon Ikone, Adama Traore. 

7 hours ago, ibrahim.argoun said:

This (90+) lot have a strong 💪 chance of rising in the next few months:

Andre Silva, Romelu Lukaku, Nicola Barella, Franck Kessie, Ruben Dias, Joao Cancelo and Rodri Hernandez.

There may be a few more out there to.

Edited by Milanista1
Error/more info required.
16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Ok...Here goes - are any of these Benfica youth players worth keeping: Tiago Araujo, Paulo Bernardo, Nuno Tavares, Goncola Ramos and Ronaldo Camacho? 

I'd keep for long-term Gonçalo Ramos (great player,no real chances given by coach) and Ronaldo (I think you mean Ronaldo Camará (not Camacho?). 

I think Nuno Tavares is way overrated. Maybe he can achieve a top 5 league but never fight for the title. I'd sell.

Tiago Araújo and Paulo Bernardo are question marks, but they are not that young anymore, so you start asking yourself "Are scouts all over the europe stupid, or they are just not that good?" I think the 2nd one applies in these cases:

In "main" world I play, here are the PT players I have(so you can have an idea of the young ones I "trust":

image.thumb.png.df422b3cbb0903debf9c845023c2920a.png

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Wow this man an attacking Genius ☺️

I like the sarcasm 😂

37 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

If PSG wins the Champions League, who goes down and who goes up?

Mbappe 96!!!!!!!! 😁

Kimpembe - +1, Dagba +1/2, Kean +1

33 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

It's nice to see the magpies flying again... Willock with a hammer 🔨 blow towards the end - you must have been on edge for the last ten. 😀 

2-0 up with a man advantage at half time, should never of been a nervy second half 😂

Grazie for keeping us updated on his progress. He looks a tall striker. I know he's still quite young, yet which player does his gameplay resemble? I've not watched him much, but by going of stats (key passes and assists) would you say O. Giroud - a link 🔗 up striker? 

He’s not a striker, he’s an attacking midfielder. Hard to find someone to compare him with he’s got a very slim build with a great first touch, he’s also got beautiful vision.

Still only 17 so got plenty of time to beef up a little 😂

Hes doing expectionally well for his age, buy him and watch him grow 😊

22 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Getting Casemiro plus Valverde for giving Bruno Fernandes?

Should I give it a go? I like the deal but I’m worried because the player I have to give is Bruno Fernandes 😥 

Please suggest guys.

Duo 

33 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Getting Casemiro plus Valverde for giving Bruno Fernandes?

Should I give it a go? I like the deal but I’m worried because the player I have to give is Bruno Fernandes 😥 

Please suggest guys.

Who are your other midfield players you have in squad?

49 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Aouar, Rabiot, Havertz (sometimes). -90 and above

Bellingham, Reyna, Wirtz, Szaboszlai - between 89 and 85

That's a tough one to decide but Casemiro and Valverde are probably worth taking. 

Do you have cash to sign any other midfielders so it would allow you to keep Fernandes?

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

That's a tough one to decide but Casemiro and Valverde are probably worth taking. 

Do you have cash to sign any other midfielders so it would allow you to keep Fernandes?

High rated good midfield players are not available to get for cash.