Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

European super League to be announced tonight? 

UCL new format ? 

All people who don't want Westham/Leicester to get top 4 because they dislike them and hate seeing smaller clubs do well.  This new format would potentially mean all the big 6 clubs get in no matter what position they finish(protection)

Effectively killing the sport and the smaller sides playing for nothing 

hi, my coutinho for straight swap for mauro icardi? I have Aubs, tadic and dzeko up front at the mo so his age would help me out on pension (sorry wages) payments.My midfield is pretty light though, fred, pacqueta, D silva and A Herrera with coutinho and calhanoglu (who hasnt had a free kick since I signed him!) 

Any thoughts?

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Did Soccahappy do Wolfsburg? I tried searching bundwolf but got zero result. If not, can someone give predicted rises for them please? 

Yes but it was b4 I started the Search Icon. That so far includes most in Premership Engl(CLUB) and the ones in Spain Spai(CLUB) example SpaiSevi ...  ie Sevilla

Ok so below was done some time ago BUT I'll update it for U tomorrow-

Prediction Actual Direction >Travel Million
Name Club Over0%? Plus TO:- Now Is Next Next Value
M Lacroix Wolfsburg 3rd 44.7% 4 87 44.7%     3.00
Ridle Baku Wolfsburg 3rd 22.2% 1 88 22.2%     7.00
X Schlager Wolfsburg 3rd 16.4% 1 89 16.4%     8.00
E Rexhbecaj OnLoan Cologne 11.3% 1 85 13.6% 11.3%   2.40
B Bialek Wolfsburg 3rd -0.6% 2 80 -0.6%     1.00
Josip Brekalo Wolfsburg 3rd -7.5% 0 87 -7.5%     7.00
K Mbabu Wolfsburg 3rd -23.5% 0 87 -23.5%     5.00
M Pongracic Wolfsburg 3rd -25.7% 0 85 -25.7%     1.80
Joao Victor Wolfsburg 3rd -44.3% 0 86 -44.3%     3.00

26 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

UCL new format ? 

All people who don't want Westham/Leicester to get top 4 because they dislike them and hate seeing smaller clubs do well.  This new format would potentially mean all the big 6 clubs get in no matter what position they finish(protection)

Actually City opted out. I think I am starting to like City.

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If this goes ahead. Football is corrupted and will have officially killed the sport. 

And I hope fans wouldn't support it 

I've heard mixed things on city. Some are saying they're in it and others saying they have opted out 

4 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

If PSG wins the Champions League, who goes down and who goes up?

I have done PSG predictions

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Anyone know anything about Alessandro Vogliacco in Seria B? 

Use to be a Juventus youth player. But not if worth keeping

No clue

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Getting Casemiro plus Valverde for giving Bruno Fernandes?

Should I give it a go? I like the deal but I‚Äôm worried because the player I have to give is Bruno Fernandes ūüė•¬†

Please suggest guys.

Duo

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

What's going on with Frabotta? 

Also, Destanoglu or Trubin? ūü§Ē¬†

Not sure

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

UCL new format ? 

I hate the idea.

57 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, my coutinho for straight swap for mauro icardi? I have Aubs, tadic and dzeko up front at the mo so his age would help me out on pension (sorry wages) payments.My midfield is pretty light though, fred, pacqueta, D silva and A Herrera with coutinho and calhanoglu (who hasnt had a free kick since I signed him!) 

Any thoughts?

Sure, get Icardi

55 minutes ago, russj said:

Need to sell 1 out of Sensi or Ceballos. Which one best to keep long term?

Ceballos

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The cynic in me thinks they have their own motivations.

17 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

If this goes ahead. Football is corrupted and will have officially killed the sport. 

And I hope fans wouldn't support it 

I've heard mixed things on city. Some are saying they're in it and others saying they have opted out 

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I have done PSG predictions

No clue

Duo

Not sure

I hate the idea.

Sure, get Icardi

Ceballos

The cynic in me thinks they have their own motivations.

The statement from UEFA reveals Ligue 1 and Bundesliga clubs are not part of it. Respect.

This is money driven. No one could have ever foreseen this when EPL allowed all the foreign ownerships. 

I don't think this will go ahead anytime soon. All big 5 leagues signed to condemn this do called Super League.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Any thoughts?

Coutinho isn’t recovering well from injury + there's a clause in his contract that forces Barca to pay Liverpool 20 Million if Coutinho plays 8 more games iirc! Given Barca’s financial troubles, I’m sure that’s not gonna happen. Sell ASAP.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Bruno fernandes plus Dani Olmo for getting Neymar?

PS:- Also have the option of getting Casemiro plus Valverde for giving Bruno.

What do you guys suggest?

Still prefer Casemiro plus Valverde IMO.

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Anyone know anything about Alessandro Vogliacco in Seria B? 

Use to be a Juventus youth player. But not if worth keeping

If I'm not mistaken, he's been playing regularly in Serie B for a couple of seasons already. However, I don't see him improving dramatically in a short time. I think in 2-3 seasons, he might become a mid-table Serie A player.

5 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

What's going on with Frabotta? 

Mediocre player.

5 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

UCL new format ? 

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Yesterday I wrote that Champions League is boring, and I still think so, but now I must say that I agree with every single letter and space in the UEFA official statement.

I swear I will NEVER watch a single match of that meaningless league, if it ever comes to happen.

Florentino, Agnelli and all the owners of the clubs involved (including my Inter, if it's confirmed) need to know where they can stick their money.

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

2 hours ago, Dek said:

Totally shocking if this gets the go ahead!! 

Screenshot_20210418_205825.jpg

I entirely disagree with this whole concept of a "super league" too. It just sounds wrong.

Just about any of these teams playing against each other is called a big match now-a-days. If this is created, it won't be too long before the Manchester Derby¬†just seems like Burnley vs. Brighton! (no offense to these two clubs). Greedy club owners just coming for the money.ūüėē

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

UCL new format ? 

I can't believe that even after the backlash today, that they have gone ahead and released full details. The repercussion are going to be massive! Clubs banned from domestic football. Players banned from playing for their countries. Will managers walk? Will players leave? The owners of all 12 clubs are an absolute disgrace!

14 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I can't believe that even after the backlash today, that they have gone ahead and released full details. The repercussion are going to be massive! Clubs banned from domestic football. Players banned from playing for their countries. Will managers walk? Will players leave? The owners of all 12 clubs are an absolute disgrace!

I hope UEFA is serious enough and does what it threatens. But I doubt very much that this will happen. They will receive a few hundred million and magically find a compromise. Everyone will be happy, except the fans. :( 

theres no way the super league will happen. it is just a power play by those clubs to get more control/money/whatever out of uefa.

and this greed is nothing new. the formation of the premier league, the expansion of the champions league, etc. all were about greed and consolidating the power of the "bigger" clubs. this is the just the natural continuation of that combined with letting hedge funds and sports washing dictatorships buy clubs