Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Teams like Inter, Milan, and Atleti would be irrelevant in 20 years if they join the super league. It will create another income gap again between the top teams and other.

If some of you following American sports little bit, there is a reason North Dakota State University college football team doesn't want to join the FBS (highest division of college football) despite being stronger than probably 50% of FBS teams throughout the years. They prefer to be in weaker division and win, which will attract fans and recruits, than being the bottom irrelevant team in stronger division.

14 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

What's going on with Frabotta? 

Also, Destanoglu or Trubin? 🤔 

Trubin

Frabotta isn’t good enough to get in Juventus team it’s as simple as that. I sold him long ago.

14 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, my coutinho for straight swap for mauro icardi? I have Aubs, tadic and dzeko up front at the mo so his age would help me out on pension (sorry wages) payments.My midfield is pretty light though, fred, pacqueta, D silva and A Herrera with coutinho and calhanoglu (who hasnt had a free kick since I signed him!) 

Any thoughts?

Coutinho for me he has more versatility too with him being able to play in midfield as well as on the wings. Icardi is just an out and out striker.

14 hours ago, russj said:

Need to sell 1 out of Sensi or Ceballos. Which one best to keep long term?

Sensi

13 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Llorente deserves 92

12 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Bruno fernandes plus Dani Olmo for getting Neymar?

PS:- Also have the option of getting Casemiro plus Valverde for giving Bruno.

What do you guys suggest?

Bruno + Dani Olmo.

9 hours ago, Dek said:

Totally shocking if this gets the go ahead!! 

Screenshot_20210418_205825.jpg

Gary Neville said it best, deduct them points, relegate them!

5 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Should I swap Miralem Pjanic + cash for Georginho Wijnaldum?

Thanks 😁

Yes

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

This is the premier league table without the big 6 results counting 

WestHam have only lost twice! Both against Newcastle 😂

FB_IMG_1618792402790.jpg

Great team Newcastle, so happy to knock West Ham out of the top 4 😁🎣

SWIKI REPORT (19/04/21)

Monday morning so not many edits today with only 1 and a half pages, full list below.

Warrenpoint Town - 2
AFC Bournemouth - 6
Barnsley - 12
Leicester City - 1
Southampton - 1
Birmingham City - 1
Rilski Sportist - 1
Pandurii Targu-Jiu - 1
Comuna Recea - 1
Degerfors IF - 1
Halmstads BK - 2

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

What sort of rise can we expect for Jude Bellingham at the end of the season? Can we also expect him to become a 90 rated player after next season?

Also given Frenkie's form of late including his 2 assist and 1 goal contribution in the Copa del Rey Final can he become a 93 rated player at the end of this season? Barcelona are also in the running for the league title too.

34 minutes ago, Amar said:

What sort of rise can we expect for Jude Bellingham at the end of the season? Can we also expect him to become a 90 rated player after next season?

Also given Frenkie's form of late including his 2 assist and 1 goal contribution in the Copa del Rey Final can he become a 93 rated player at the end of this season? Barcelona are also in the running for the league title too.

I think I’ve mentioned previous that he could rise to as high as 89 in my opinion, 88 if SM want to play it safe.

Been improving game by game in the last few weeks/months.

Regarding FDJ possibly, like you say Barca can still win the league they are very much in the running.

10 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Any thoughts on Armando Broja? Worth a gamble?

Absolutely, should see another rise at the end of the season, 80-82.

Im intrigued to see his progression once he goes back to Chelsea, I assume another loan move.

21 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Getting Casemiro plus Valverde for giving Bruno Fernandes?

Should I give it a go? I like the deal but I’m worried because the player I have to give is Bruno Fernandes 😥 

Please suggest guys.

Duo

18 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

European super League to be announced tonight? 

UCL new format ? 

All people who don't want Westham/Leicester to get top 4 because they dislike them and hate seeing smaller clubs do well.  This new format would potentially mean all the big 6 clubs get in no matter what position they finish(protection)

Effectively killing the sport and the smaller sides playing for nothing 

Agree! Greedy, Grubby and self defeating. I think it's just pressuring all the associations, Fifa, Premier League etc etc to give the BIG CLUBS an even bigger share of the Pie and they might then compromise and stay. Firm No! Firm Action! and we won't miss them because our Leagues are competitive and their idea is pointlessly uncompetitive. Who would care??

18 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, my coutinho for straight swap for mauro icardi? I have Aubs, tadic and dzeko up front at the mo so his age would help me out on pension (sorry wages) payments.My midfield is pretty light though, fred, pacqueta, D silva and A Herrera with coutinho and calhanoglu (who hasnt had a free kick since I signed him!) 

Any thoughts?

If u lack midfield then U can't lose Midfield for a forward. Coutinho

18 hours ago, russj said:

Need to sell 1 out of Sensi or Ceballos. Which one best to keep long term?

Keep Ceballos.

9 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Thanks 😁

Wijnaldum

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

In brazil what is Carioca 1? Isn't their top division called Serie A?

Minor League and an irrelevance mostly in SM terms. Seria A is what counts

1 hour ago, Alyril said:

Yes Definitely

10 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Thanks 😁

Swap

9 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Verratti deserves a drop or stay? Many injuries and poor performance

Stay

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (19/04/21)

Monday morning so not many edits today with only 1 and a half pages, full list below.

Warrenpoint Town - 2
AFC Bournemouth - 6
Barnsley - 12
Leicester City - 1
Southampton - 1
Birmingham City - 1
Rilski Sportist - 1
Pandurii Targu-Jiu - 1
Comuna Recea - 1
Degerfors IF - 1
Halmstads BK - 2

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

That's good, more important things to do today!

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

In brazil what is Carioca 1? Isn't their top division called Serie A?

State competition

2 hours ago, Amar said:

2 hours ago, Alyril said:

Yes

47 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Jose Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspur, I thought talk of the super league would of been the only major sporting news story today 😯

Crazy news day and it's only 11:15am

14 minutes ago, Halko said:

Can these players progress +1 at the end of season?: 

1. Martin Terrier

2. Jeremie Boga

3. Luiz Araujo

4. Fikayo Tomori

Tomori yes

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Trubin

Frabotta isn’t good enough to get in Juventus team it’s as simple as that. I sold him long ago.

Coutinho for me he has more versatility too with him being able to play in midfield as well as on the wings. Icardi is just an out and out striker.

Sensi

Bruno + Dani Olmo.

Gary Neville said it best, deduct them points, relegate them!

Yes

Great team Newcastle, so happy to knock West Ham out of the top 4 😁🎣

We're still in top 4 lmao 

26 minutes ago, Halko said:

Can these players progress +1 at the end of season?: 

1. Martin Terrier

2. Jeremie Boga

3. Luiz Araujo

4. Fikayo Tomori

Just Tomori in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Crazy news day and it's only 11:15am

Bizarre timing 1 week before a cup final 😂

Just now, RieceM96 said:

We're still in top 4 lmao 

We will see after tonight and tomorrow 😁

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Just Tomori in my opinion.

Bizarre timing 1 week before a cup final 😂

We will see after tonight and tomorrow 😁

Can't rule out Leeds man after they beat Manchester City with 10 men 

But oh well. Newcastle fans dream of what WHU have done this season 

And no one can say we don't deserve it as we have given the big boys a run for their money . Which we why the ESL has been created to stop our smaller teams taking their UCL spots/money. Leicester winning the league was a big No No in their eyes . 

Honestly if Newcastle was pushing UCL I would support it like I would any small side in prem as I think it's fantastic that a team who hasn't spent much money are above a team who spent over 200 million 

20 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Plus with this potential ESL. None of other 14 prem teams can ever qualify for it I believe  @Kieran_S91 the premier league would be ruined and we will all be fighting for nothing due to greed

I believe the remaining 5 now 8 spots will be guest spots where at the end of every ESL the founding members will invite other clubs (just writing about it makes me angry and bizarrely makes me laugh at the same time).

The billion dollar deals coming in in EPL is majorly due to the "big 6" so that is the card they are holding on to. No doubt if they are kicked out sponsors, tv, merchandise, etc everything will be renegotiated at a lower price. 

What is baffling to me is EPL was already bringing in billions so no english club needed ESL. It's pure greed. 

33 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Can't rule out Leeds man after they beat Manchester City with 10 men 

But oh well. Newcastle fans dream of what WHU have done this season 

And no one can say we don't deserve it as we have given the big boys a run for their money . Which we why the ESL has been created to stop our smaller teams taking their UCL spots/money. Leicester winning the league was a big No No in their eyes . 

Honestly if Newcastle was pushing UCL I would support it like I would any small side in prem as I think it's fantastic that a team who hasn't spent much money are above a team who spent over 200 million 

I think it’s great that WHU and Leicester are challenging the big boys, just having some friendly banter 😁

I think the one thing we can both agree on is that the Super League would destroy football. All the big 6 should be either docked points or thrown out the league in my opinion.

29 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Not saying he wouldn’t have been sacked otherwise, but do you think he could have possibly opposed the Super league?!

There’s a rumour going round that he refused to take the players out for training because of Spurs proposed Super League admission.