Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

ALL ENGLISH CLUBS ARE OUT!!! What a surreal day this has been!! Crazy crazy day!!

YES!!! yeS!!!!!!!😁😁 I'm glad United and the rest of the clubs did the right thing, but still unhappy they tried to begin with.

Manchester United to withdraw from European Super League | Manchester United (manutd.com)

38 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

ALL ENGLISH CLUBS ARE OUT!!! What a surreal day this has been!! Crazy crazy day!!

Now to wait for the owners to apologise (apart from Arsenals). There is talk that FSG and the Glazers are ready to sell. The fallout from this will be massive, fans won't forget. (Chelsea and City fans will probably forgive, because if they lose their owners, then they could lose their success).

Obviously as a WestHam fan. Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs can take -12 👀 

But no seriously, when it comes to financial issues. They're happy to dock -12 to teams like Wigan or kick teams like Bury or Dover out. 

So these big 6 shouldn't be let off with just a tap on the wrist this season. 

Also I wonder if they're still banned from UCL or Europa next season?

3 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

In the midfielder long-term Hakim Ziyech or Marcelo Brozovic? Will any of them get a +1 in the next review?

Thanks! 😁 You guys are the best.

Marcelo Brozovic has the best chance of rising out of the 2 so I would go for him.

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Should there still be a punishment for English clubs ? 

YES!

Unfortunately though I don’t think the Premier League or UEFA have the minerals to enforce any sanctions, they will just be happy they’re back.

22 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Caleta-Car+James Rod for my John Stones?

Stones is due a +1 I'm sure in summer.

Caleta-Car due a rise? James an outside chance of a +1?

Deal or no deal?

DED22B20-4F1C-4B04-B756-619E48486097.jpeg.930f6e988c84c989a69895b05f510935.jpeg

No in all seriousness if the duo improves your first team it might be worth it otherwise stick with Stones.

SWIKI REPORT (21/04/21)

13 pages this morning with Japan back on the agenda, also more of the MLS which is very pleasing to see, finally it looks like SM are finishing this league.

Japan 🇯🇵 

Gamba Osaka - 6
Kashiwa Reysol - 11
Kashima Antlers - 5
Cerezo Osaka - 19
Vissel Kobe - 6

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

San Jose Earthquakes - 16
Houston Dynamo - 21
Los Angeles Galaxy - 21
Real Salt Lake - 25

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

39 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Neither would get in 1st team...squad at best and just more depth. I'm leaning to keep Stones. I just needed someone to confirm that lol

Definitely Stones then, first choice CB pairing with Dias at City so he has a higher ceiling than the other 2 in my opinion.

Quality over Quantity.

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Waking up to the news that the Super League has been stopped in its tracks

If there’s one thing we’ve learnt from this is that it doesn’t matter how many billions you have you can never BUY FOOTBALL!

WE THE FANS STILL OWN THE GAME!

The thing is though football was bought a long time ago with introduction of Champions League in place of old European format, introduction of English Premiership and Sky getting involved.

Fans priced out of going to games, expensive TV subscriptions and the big teams continue to get richer. 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my kolarov for chris richards?

Richards

33 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Gerd Moreno.

+1 or stay? Why?

Stay, 91 is high enough for Villarreal

7 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Predictions on Junior Sambia? Thanks

+1 for now

7 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Caleta-Car+James Rod for my John Stones?

Stones is due a +1 I'm sure in summer.

Caleta-Car due a rise? James an outside chance of a +1?

Deal or no deal?

Duo for Depth

Stones +1, DCC probably, James stay

11 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

In the midfielder long-term Hakim Ziyech or Marcelo Brozovic? Will any of them get a +1 in the next review?

Thanks! 😁 You guys are the best.

Brozovic, +1 maybe

Ziyech stay

13 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Tiago gouveia is he any good? 

No idea

15 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

WOODWARD resigns from MAN U!!

A great day

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Florian Nauhaus or Houssam Aouar? 

I see that BM have started to find their flare again after their surprise 4-0 thrashing of Eitract Frankfurt over the weekend. 🙂

Neuhaus

16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there good amicos,

I'm in for someone who can cover the whole backline, but that would likely mean (possibly) missing out on JK as I won't have the funds to purchase him until next season or (at the latest) a few months from now.

Therefore: Lukas Klostermann or Jules Koundé? 

Is Stefan Savic worth selling if it helps (fund to) bring in Jules Kounde? Considering that with a (possible) +1 incoming for Savic, won't this raise his value, even at 31 years old?

Grazie in advance.

I will still go for Kounde, Savic could rise so maybe you want to wait.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Gerd Moreno.

+1 or stay? Why?

Stay, but his numbers are incredible this season.

58 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The thing is though football was bought a long time ago with introduction of Champions League in place of old European format, introduction of English Premiership and Sky getting involved.

Fans priced out of going to games, expensive TV subscriptions and the big teams continue to get richer. 

It’s never been bought in this way though. This was a hell of a lot different, but the fans had the last say this time.

The whole landscape of football would have changed for ever if the ESL went ahead, not just in England

49 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Predictions on Junior Sambia? Thanks

85 -> 86

European U-23 Team of the Week by Football talent scout:

🇹🇷 Doğan Alemdar
🇫🇷 Rayan Aït-Nouri
🇫🇷 Wesley Fofana
🇵🇱 Kamil Piątkowski
🇪🇸 Pol Lirola
🇫🇷 Aurélien Tchouaméni
🇸🇪 Mattias Svanberg
🇩🇪 Jamal Musiala 
🇯🇲 Leon Bailey
🇳🇬 Samuel Chukwueze
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mason Greenwood

Once again Dogan Alemdar is in the eleven, he’s slowly becoming one of the best young goalkeepers in Europe. Would not be surprised to see him on the move in the summer, still only 600k in SM after getting a couple of rises this year.

Moving onto the defence and Pol Lirola was super impressive scoring 2 goals from right back against Lorient one of which was a 90th minute winner. His loan move from Fiorentina is starting to become a good piece of business by Marseille.

Everyone has heard of them and week in week out they keep performing. Wesley Fofana who is indispensable in defence for Leicester City and Aurelien Tchouameni who is one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1 and would be a great signing for any elite team in Europe.

Jamal Musiala was unfortunate to miss out on last weeks team of the week but he did one better this week scoring 2 goals instead of 1, technically so good in tight areas lacks physicality but at Bayern that will surely change. Learning so much in a short space of time at the best club in Europe, his potential is massive and in my opinion is up there with the likes of Jude Bellingham.

Back to back weeks for Mason Greenwood who is in great form and really staking his claim for a spot in the England squad for the Euros, if he keeps it up he surely can’t miss out, another generational talent!

Decided to add my predictions in the summer for these players I’ve spoken about.

Dogan Alemdar                          - 78 -> 80
Pol Lirola                                    - 87 -> 87
Wesley Fofana                           - 87 -> 89
Aurelien Tchouameni                 - 85 -> 88
Jamal Musiala                            - 82 -> 85
Mason Greenwood                    - 87 -> 89

Also a special mention for Kerem Akturkoglu who scored his first hat trick for Galatasary this weekend, 22 years old and was unlucky to miss out this week.

His stats from the weekend below:

☑️ 68 minutes
️ 3 goals
🔑 1 key pass
🚀 4 shots
🦶 36 touches
💪 4 ball recoveries
🙌 3-1 win

Only 73 rated in game and could be on for a good rise if he continues to play, 20 appearances this season (409 minutes played mostly from the bench)

Potential rise: 73 -> 75-78

Thanks for reading, hope some of you guys find this useful

Cheers Kieran 😁

44 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Stay, but his numbers are incredible this season.

It’s never been bought in this way though. This was a hell of a lot different, but the fans had the last say this time.

The whole landscape of football would have changed for ever if the ESL went ahead, not just in England

85 -> 86

I'd hazard a guess that those 12 clubs will somehow end up better financially anyway. The new structure of Champions League isn't far off a Super League anyway.

It's sad for the game.

3 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'd hazard a guess that those 12 clubs will somehow end up better financially anyway. The new structure of Champions League isn't far off a Super League anyway.

It's sad for the game.

Yeah that’s true, they hold all the power unfortunately and I hate to bring it back to Newcastle but i’m convinced the premier league was influenced by the top 6 to stop the Saudi takeover, why would the top 6 want more competition and this ESL idea has just confirmed this thought with their being no jeopardy to having a bad season without relegation (exclusive tournament)

These clubs need to be sanctioned in some way but I’m guessing UEFA and the premier league will forget this ever happened in 6 months time.