Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

I am looking to bring in a youngish keeper say 26 at the most in a competitive gameworld maybe 88/89 looking to reach 90/91 asap  the roma keeper is taken and ederson also donnuruma sorry about spelling can anyone recommend any karius is available but not sure about his quality 

Get Karius

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Roachy said:

I am looking to bring in a youngish keeper say 26 at the most in a competitive gameworld maybe 88/89 looking to reach 90/91 asap  the roma keeper is taken and ederson also donnuruma sorry about spelling can anyone recommend any karius is available but not sure about his quality 

Karius or Strakosha

Hi All,

Dortmund: I think it unlikely that Weigl (1581mins out of 2700) and Max Philipp with 958mins out of 2700 will get a rise in the coming review BUT how would you quantify their chances ie say possible 40% chance Weigl & 25% chance Philipp? Or definitely Not. I have to buy one at least, as bids in for both in my Gw.

As always, greatly appreciate other formites views :) ta...

Also, Best future potential of these 20yo's Upamecano, Retsos, Tousart, Maitland Niles, Chiesa, Leon Bailey, Cengiz Under - could they be put in order of importance. Thanks again to whoever responds with their priority list, cheers :)

On 16/04/2018 at 8:47 PM, Humble Ninja said:

Are we thinking Scandinavian league reviews after Russia? Sweden and Norway?

On 17/04/2018 at 8:36 AM, Monolithic said:

Nope. Belgium probably.

21 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

When will they review Ukraine league?

Looks like Belgium 2nd division was today, Ukraine tomorrow

Lots of uploads for Ukraine on the recent changes page on Soccerwiki

Cant believe skipped over Sweden & Norway, pretty much dropped this to the very minor league pile..

15 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Great shouts. I am a bit tempted by Guedes. Suso or Guedes then?

Are there any players to invest in for profit, players who are about to rise by folds like Neres has?

Guedes for me

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi All,

Dortmund: I think it unlikely that Weigl (1581mins out of 2700) and Max Philipp with 958mins out of 2700 will get a rise in the coming review BUT how would you quantify their chances ie say possible 40% chance Weigl & 25% chance Philipp? Or definitely Not. I have to buy one at least, as bids in for both in my Gw.

As always, greatly appreciate other formites views :) ta...

Also, Best future potential of these 20yo's Upamecano, Retsos, Tousart, Maitland Niles, Chiesa, Leon Bailey, Cengiz Under - could they be put in order of importance. Thanks again to whoever responds with their priority list, cheers :)

Definitely not

Leon Bailey, Chiesa, Cengiz Under, Tousart, Retsos, Maitland Niles

28 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Any chance Cengiz Under 85->87?

UNDER Must have a chance of +2 as it's only to 87 BUT he hasn't played full 90mins all season & 990mins total isn't great with 7to 10mins here & there etc. Started 12 matches, subbed in 10times & hasn't played at all 10times. Being such a good 20yo prospect with minutes & a goal in Champ Lge already, I WOULD give him +2 but will SM??? Interested to see what Sir Rahul says :)