Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

7 hours ago, dgormand said:

Have they reviewed Sagan Tosu yet 

Yes

4 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Simone Bastoni or Aihen Munoz? Taking into account what both should hit in the next review 🤔 

I would get Aihen Munoz, plays for the better club and should rise to 86. Don’t see Bastoni getting near that.

4 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Is Matvey Safonov worth holding on to, I did read that he was going to be the next big thing a while back  but not so sure now, seems to be getting minutes  ?  Cheers

Not sure, depends what other options are available in your game world.

3 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Osimhen has scored 4 goals in the last 6 games and he's becoming more and more important for Napoli, do you think he can rise to 90?

Possibly

3 hours ago, Jose7 said:

+1 for Mahrez?

+1 for Zubeldia? 

If City win the UCL Mahrez should hit 93, been in fantastic form recently too.

Zubeldia - stay

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you think about Dybala + Mount for Kane. Duo is mine.

Thanks!

Kane

Just received an offer of Dendoncker + Santi Mina + Lainer + Paulinho + Ihattaren (also Axel Disasi instead of any one from the above 5 players) for giving away Luke Shaw.

What do you guys think?

PS:- Dendo and Lainer are the only ones who can help my first team. The gw is an ultra competitive 80 team gw that is in the 10th season currently.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Will it be big 5 or Portugal after Turkey?

Not sure to be honest, hopefully something gets posted on discord in the next week or so.

Its the second division of Turkey that’s currently under review.

25 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Just received an offer of Dendoncker + Santi Mina + Lainer + Paulinho + Ihattaren (also Axel Disasi instead of any one from the above 5 players) for giving away Luke Shaw.

What do you guys think?

PS:- Dendo and Lainer are the only ones who can help my first team. The gw is an ultra competitive 80 team gw that is in the 10th season currently.

Take the 5 and Disasi over Paulinho.

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What do you guys think?

I think this manager must really want your Luke Shaw! 

I would take the 5 alive

10 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Osimhen has scored 4 goals in the last 6 games and he's becoming more and more important for Napoli, do you think he can rise to 90? I suppose so. 

Now that he's settled in at Napoli - he strikes me as a Striker who's playing above his current rating. 😀

9 hours ago, Jose7 said:

+1 for Mahrez? Probably, not certain yet. 

+1 for Zubeldia? Should stay.

9 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you think about Dybala + Mount for Kane. Duo is mine.

I choose HK. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Guys Ronaldo stay or drop??

C. Ronaldo looks to deserve a drop.  

On 4/28/2021 at 5:51 PM, Halko said:

do you think the next players will progress at the end of this season. I'm thinking about whether to keep them or sell them: 

Aihen Munoz- Sociedad

Hamza Choudhury- Leicester

Luis Diaz- Porto

Ignatius Ganago- Lens

If it's a very CGW then keep all your players. 

Otherwise sell the ones in bold after their next upcoming review. And keep the others (for now). 

On 4/28/2021 at 5:59 PM, Nameless said:

I know Maignan is predicted for +1 but can he get +2? 

I suppose If SM play the generosity card with him.

On 4/28/2021 at 6:19 PM, SM Geezer said:

Sorry if it's been covered.

Chances of rises for the following?

D Henderson (+1)

M Cunha (possible +1) 

M Kumbulla (+1) 

G Maghaeles (+1) 

C Dagba (+1)

B Soumare (possibly +1)

D Brooks ( wolfsberg) (+1). 

Ait Nouri (unsure)

Guido Rodriguez (Don't know)

21 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Illan Meslier or Dean Henderson?

Thanks! 😁

21 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Please rank these four promising talents as long-term projects:

Gio Reyna 🥉

Ryan Gravenberch🥈

Jeremy Doku🥈

Florian Wirtz🥇

Thanks in advance!

11 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Is Matvey Safonov worth holding on to, I did read that he was going to be the next big thing a while back  but not so sure now, seems to be getting minutes  ?  Cheers

Matvei Yevgenyevich Safonov is starting to get more regular gametime now. And, he's (certainly) helping (in a positive way) to keep Krasnodar within the lower end of the top ten in the Russian PL. At 22 years young he still has potential and time to improve further. 

Although If your not in a CGW I would sell him. 

On 4/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

curtis jones +1? +2? any thoughts. need to sell as near my cap in game world gouiri is another that might be +1? Si. 

Curtis Jones +1 (possibly). 

Gouri deserves a +1. 

thanks

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Daniel Carvajal+Conor Gallagher+2m for my John Stones? Nay. 

I already have TAA as my RB so not real need for Carvajal. 

Other manager has Ziyech, Pulisic, Grealish that I would be interested in. Whats the consensus for the right counter??

John Stones = Pulisic + 10 Million. 

Know that JS could be certain to rise next review, and don't leave yourself too weak at CB with the loss of John Stones. 

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What do you guys think?

Rip the guys arm off and take that deal. 5 for 1 in a super competitive game world is a steal. Especially since your getting Dendoncker and Ihattaren

2 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Daniel Carvajal+Conor Gallagher+2m for my John Stones? 

I already have TAA as my RB so not real need for Carvajal. 

Other manager has Ziyech, Pulisic, Grealish that I would be interested in. Whats the consensus for the right counter??

John Stones, I’m in the same camp as Milanista I would counter with Pulisic for Stones or even Grealish and maybe some cash.

7 minutes ago, TGB said:

Bruno 95?

No too early for me, United played really well tonight but I’ve seen League two teams defend better than Roma, awful!

Also surely 95’s are for players who are consistent over a number of years and win major honours for their team, just a thought.

European U23 Team of the Week by Football Talent Scout.

🇳🇱 Justin Bijlow
🇫🇷 Romain Perraud
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Ben Godfrey
🇫🇷 Loïc Badé
🇧🇷 Emerson
🇱🇺 Leandro Barreiro Martins
🇲🇱 Amadou Haidara
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mason Mount 
🇫🇷 Kylian Mbappé
🇳🇬 Terem Moffi
🇨🇿 Adam Hložek

Outstanding performance from Ben Godfrey at the heart of that Everton defence, kept Arsenal quiet and is becoming an undroppable player for Ancelotti.

Perfection!! vvv

Also in defence we have Emerson of Real Betis who also helped his side to a clean sheet and a fine one too keeping out Real Madrid and all their talents going forward 

In midfield there’s a first entry for Leandro Barreiro Martins and the first player from Luxembourg. Barrerio was ever present in helping Mainz beat Bayern Munich 2-1. He left a lot out on the field, not most skilful on the ball but someone who likes to put a shift in which is ideal against an opponent like Bayern.

What more can be said about Mason Mount, he keeps getting better and better a true Chelsea boy who has already captained his side at just 22 years old. Mount is the first name on the team sheet in my opinion he means that much to Chelsea he’s such an influential player.

Maxence Caqueret who didn’t make it on team is worth mentioning, he has it all not only a great playmaker but a great tackler and technician he is a complete midfielder and one that will only get better. One of the only bright spots to come out of Lyon’s 3-2 loss at home to Lille.

Next up Terem Moffi, in the form of his life at Lorient and could play a huge part in Lorient’s battle for survival in Ligue 1, if he can keep scoring they have a huge chance of staying up. Got himself a hat trick this weekend and now has 14 goals for the season.

Last 3 games for Lorient:

🆚 RC Lens
🆚 Marseille
🆚 Bordeaux

Nice to see Adam Hlozek back in form after his long term injury, he’s another player who scored 3 this weekend and is likely to be on the move this summer with many top clubs interested including the likes of Liverpool. Available at around 20 million euros rumour has it.

Erling Haaland narrowly missed out but nice to see him follow up on last weeks brace to score another 2 against Wolfsburg, Haaland had a mini goal drought but it’s not took him long to get back to scoring goals.

Predictions:

Ben Godfrey                                    - 87 -> 88
Aparecido Emerson                     - 87 -> 88
Leandro Barreiro Martins          - 83 -> 85
Mason Mount                                 - 90 -> 91
Maxence Caqueret                       - 85 -> 87
Terem Moffi                                    - 82 -> 84
Adam Hlozek                                  - 85 -> 85
Erling Haaland                                - 92 -> 93

Sorry it’s over a day late, been busy the last couple of days to complete the post.

Hope you guys can find this useful

Cheers Kieran 😁

SWIKI REPORT (30/04/21)

Same as yesterday, 10 pages Japan coming to a close and South Korea and Turkey in full flow.

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Keciorengucu - 7
Inegolspor - 1
Bandirmaspor - 2
Menemenspor - 1
Ankara Demirspor - 1
Balikesirspor - 6
Umraniyespor - 9
Kirklarelispor - 1
Zonguldak Komurspor - 1
Adana Demirspor - 1
Eyupspor - 3