Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 5/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Will either Benjamin Mendy or Luke Shaw get a +1? Atm only Luke Shaw. I would presume Real Madrid will need to win a cup this season for Mendy to have a chance even though he has played quite well this season. 

Man City risers? 

Kierans_91 answered

Sterling or Salah? Mo

Nathan Ake: Keep or sell? If he's not getting enough regular gametime for your side then sell him. He's a good back up though. 😀

B. Silva or Niguez? Siva. As he's In the better club and has been slightly the more influential out of the two. 

23 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Inter risers?

Antonio Conte's and Lukaku's waistline could see a rise if they party 🎊 too much - happen Merda do win the scedutto. 😀

Joking aside: Bastoni, Lukaku, Martinez, Barrela, (maybe) Hakimi, SDV and maybe a few more. 

22 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Lauturo Martinez & Ruben Neves for my Kane? Yay or Nayyyyyyy

Kane has another 5+ years left at the top of his game. Atm I doubt Lautauro Martinez will reach up to a 95 at Inter. 🙂

21 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Vlahovic or Kubo + Verscharaen?

Keep/get Vlahovic.

Kubo has talent yet his lack of physicallity is really limiting his playing time/further development: dare I say he could turn out to be another Halilovic if his state doesn't change.  

20 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Okay guys. So the saga is finally about to end. Phew!

After long negotiations, The opp manager has provided me with 2 options for Luke Shaw:-

1. Konrad de la fuente + mohammed diomande + Axel Disasi + Alex Remiro/Santi Mina + Dendoncker + Lainer + Ihattaren

or 

2. Konrad de la fuente + mohammed diomande + Koopmeiners + Alex Remiro/Santi Mina + Dendoncker + Lainer + Octavian Popescu/Aleksander Buksa

Note: My current first choice Gk is Pacheco (Alaves) & forward options are Talisca, Teixeira, Pavon & Ikone.

Shall I take the offer & if so, which one should I go for? Personally, I think the second one is better as Koopmeiners is rumoured to move into a big 5 top team and his stats are crazy 🔥 But I would like to know the suggestions of the experts here.

One other dilemma I have is the option between Remiro and Santi Mina. Alaves might get relegated so my Pacheco might drop but at the same time my attack does not look promising. What do you guys suggest?

Sounds like your attack really needs the additions and (your in a very CGW) go for option 2 with Mina. 

Sorry for the long post but loads of appreciation for every single one who can help me here. 

Cheers. 😁

I admit I was even a bit "lost" with how you were gonna pull this deal off, until I read your explanation on the previous page. 😀

10 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Nahuel Ferraresi worth picking up? Seems to be having a good season in Portugal. 

The CB has been a regular feature this season for Moneirense. He's done quite well without being too great (played very well against FC Porto last month). Atm he's certainly worth picking up (as a money maker).

I reckon Mancity will probably end up selling him to a lesser team or give him a regular seat on their subs bench. 😀

@TMCostahow do you rate this CB? 

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info.

22 hours ago, Lloydy105 said:

Thoughts on the following for summer review season (+1) (perhaps with % chance):

- Fred 45%

- Robin Gosens 50%

- Jonathan Bamba 90% (atm)

- Jonny Evans -50% 😀

- Federico Chiesa 35%

- Jules Kounde 45%

- Stefan Savic 50%

- Milan Skriniar 45%

- Ferland Mendy 70% (atm)

- James Ward-Prowse 25%

Thanks in advance all 🙂

11 hours ago, Amar said:

Guys given that the BVB have just the reached the DFB Pokal Cup Final can a top four finish and cup win get Sancho and Halaand a +1?

Yes to Haaland. No to Sancho. Sancho hasn't been at his level best since he rose to 92. 

Also should Bernardo Silva rise to 94? He's been ever present for Manchester City this season? Nope. He's not been as consistent as the likes of Foden, Mahrez, Dias, Cancelo, Rodri or Gundogan - who are all more worthy of a +1/+2 in the next review. 

Thanks,

Amar

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Saka to get +1 or +2 ?

Plus one certainly.

But he's getting lots of coverage lately about "carrying Arsenal on his back" and I wonder if that will push SM to give him the extra point?

If SM are genourous he'll get it. Otherwise with Arsenal's poor season, I guess he'll only merit a +1. 

18 hours ago, riccardopc said:

hello, can you please rank these players for future potential?

Rayan CHERKI🥉
Charles DE KETELAERE🥈
Youssoufa MOUKOKO 🥇
Atm

and , would you sell dybala for the 2 of them you prefer? thanks

Hey amico, 

It was not as straightforward for me to rank them.

I put them in (medal) order. Inmo Cherki hasn't received enough gametime this season to really make a proper judgement about him. 

@thorgan lesarIsn't Charles DE KETELAERE highly thought of like Eden Hazard was? Therefore I don't think you can miss out on him. 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey amico, 

It was not as straightforward for me to rank them.

I put them in (medal) order. Inmo Cherki hasn't received enough gametime this season to really make a proper judgement about him. 

@thorgan lesarIsn't Charles DE KETELAERE highly thought of like Eden Hazard was? Therefore I don't think you can miss out on him. 

De Ketelaere is a very nice talent, but not talented as Eden Hazard...

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’d take the cash and Manolas

@thorgan lesarits a fun game we are playing 😉🤣

🤔 What does this mean/is in reference to?

Please tell me to mind my own business if you must. ☺

4 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

I recommend Tomas Suslov (Groningen) still 73 but he can go up a lot, great potential 

Grazie Mr Armani.

You don't happen to be related to (the Italian fashion designer) Giorgio Armani? 😀

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hope he has a speedy recovery after his horror injury, looked awful. Amen.

389D2941-6D34-4BDE-9A20-CFEB09AE1C82.thumb.jpeg.e4bb9280c1bc45ceecdc58a20a784e5e.jpeg

Ouch!

1 hour ago, maurito said:

Hello:Lautaro,Dias,Dembele,de jong +1 yes or not?

Dias, Martinez, De Jong - Yes

Dembele - No

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

🤔 What does this mean/is in reference to?

Please tell me to mind my own business if you must. ☺

Grazie Mr Armani.

You don't happen to be related to (the Italian fashion designer) Giorgio Armani? 😀

Ouch!

He keeps reacting to my post and then I delete his reaction and vice versa, been going on for over 12 hours now 😂

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Casemiro+Carlos for VVD? I have the duo. I would weaken myself in DM position but obvs strengthen in CB?

What should the decision be?

VVD

59 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

What the hell happened here 😂😂Screenshot_20210503_010449.thumb.jpg.ce4d27bf3df53d935950bc42a0a77df1.jpg

Fair and balanced game SM worlds 😂

7 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Skriniar or Laporte? Either of them to get a +1?

Cuadrado +1?

Llorente +1 or +2?

Muller +1?

Swap Rodri for De Jong (midfield)?

Thanks! 😁

Skriniar - +1

Cuadrado - stay

Lorente - +1

Muller - stay

De Jong

4 hours ago, Ashraf N said:

Suggest some attacking Mids for swapping with Nicolas Pepe

Mason Mount or Phil Foden

SWIKI REPORT (03/05/21)

3rd of May looks oddly familiar to yesterday’s report with many of the same edits, curious why this is anyway report below.

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Adanaspor - 8
Bursaspor - 3
Altinordu FK - 1
Altay SK - 1
Istanbulspor AS - 1
Akhisarspor - 1
Ankaraspor - 1

Argentina 🇦🇷 

Velez Sarsfield - 1
Union Santa Fe - 2
Sportivo Belgrano - 1
San Lorenzo - 1
Racing Club - 2
Huracan - 1
Rosario Central - 1
Independiente - 1
Huracan Las Heras - 1
Gimnasia La Plata - 1
Estudiantes de LP - 4
Defensa y Justicia - 1
CA Talleres - 3
Boca Juniors - 1
CA Patronato - 1
Argentinos Juniors - 1
Arsenal de Sarandi - 1

The Middle East

Qatar SC - 1
Al Wakrah SC - 1
Al Taawon - 1
Al Shabab - 1
Al Raed - 1
Al Sadd SC - 1
Al Nassr - 1
Al khor SC - 1
Al Hazem - 1
Al Duhail SC - 8
Al Ahli Jeddah - 2
Abha Club - 1

Thanks for your time

Cheers Kieran 😁

16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

The CB has been a regular feature this season for Moneirense. He's done quite well without being too great (played very well against FC Porto last month). Atm he's certainly worth picking up (as a money maker).

I reckon Mancity will probably end up selling him to a lesser team or give him a regular seat on their subs bench. 😀

@TMCostahow do you rate this CB? 

Nothing special from what i saw...even as a moneymaker +1/+2

24 minutes ago, Buka said:

Oyarzabal +1?

Sabitzer +1 (If they win the Pokal)?

Icardi -1 or Stay?

Dybala -1 or Stay?

CR7 +1? Or Stay?

Oyarzabal - stay

Sabitzer - stay

Icardi - stay (getting more game time under Poch)

Dybala - -1/stay (not sure)

CR7 - -1

48 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

Rating predictions for Dzeko, Thuram, and Matip for the end of season reviews? 

All 3 stay, Matip could drop to 90 though.

3 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

At Barcelona you forgot De Jong 👍

I think a lot will depend on Barcelona winning La Liga.