Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

22 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Cheers Socca, out of reactions at the minute.

By the way Gouiri is already 86 so I think a +1 at the most for him at Nice.

Yes another Forumer just PM'd me and I've corrected - SM Random Risers will be the *****  of me! Thanks Kieran appreciate all corrections 😀

18 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Here is the most famous starting XI list of 88's who you can ever own. And they a bargain! 😁

Over the hill, but still rated 88. (I've shown their peak rating from years past.)

Buffon  95

Alonso 91

Dante 93

Cahill 91

Mata 93

Hamsik 93

Dembele 91

Fabregas 95

Ribery 95

Tevez 94

Higuain 94

Buffon peaked at 96!  

On 10/30/2020 at 12:58 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Nicola Zalewski

Age - 18

Club - Roma

Position - LW

Nationality - Poland/Italy

82F1535D-8F4E-4FA3-A0B5-12038263A9CB.jpeg.2c0f317f2f17bee9e79eb244305e33f2.jpeg

Born in Italy Nicola has represented Poland at youth level but can still decide which nation to play for until he commits and gains a senior cap with either Italy or Poland although the latter is more likely.

Nicola is a creative player who is comfortable on the dribble showing great pace and agility. He also has a keen eye for a pass and is sometimes used a support striker or plays in the number 10 role for his creative capabilities.

Zalewski is currently putting in outstanding performances for Roma in the Primavera showing some impressive stats.

Primavera stats: 5 games 5 goals 1 assist.

It won’t be long till Nicola is making his senior debut for Roma and I would expect it to be this season at some point.

Another great Polish talent, the future is very bright for Poland 🇵🇱 

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Nicola Zalewski (19) made his senior debut for Roma tonight and capped it off with a goal!

On 3/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, lemontrees said:

All of the clubs I took over were in the lowest division ( most still are :D ) and I rarely see any goals from corners, either by my side or the opposition. So I think maybe the rating of the player taking the corner does matter.

This was because I was using the 2D highlights thing instead of the text commentary, although I think most of you realised this. :D With the 2D thing no goals from corners. With text commentary, goals from corners and wide fks suddenly appear as if from nowhere.

SWIKI REPORT (07/05/21)

5 pages this morning and there’s mainly teams edited from Austria, plenty of position changes for players in South Korea and Turkey who may well be completed now.

Austria 🇦🇹 

LASK Linz - 5
Wolfsberger AC - 4
SK Rapid Wien - 5
SK Sturm Graz - 2
FK Austria Wein - 2
Floridsdorfer AC - 1
SCR Altach - 2
FC Kufstein - 1
First Vienna - 1
SKN St.Polten - 1
Blau-Weib Linz - 1
FC Wacker Innsbruck - 1
FC Admira - 1
SV Ried - 4
FC RB Salzburg - 10

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

How would you guys rate Singo, Sardella and Geertrudia in terms of potential?

Tough one. As of now with what I have read I will go with Singo, Geertrudia and Sardella with most potential. 

Sorry can't throw predicted ratings. 

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (07/05/21)

5 pages this morning and there’s mainly teams edited from Austria, plenty of position changes for players in South Korea and Turkey who may well be completed now.

Austria 🇦🇹 

LASK Linz - 5
Wolfsberger AC - 4
SK Rapid Wien - 5
SK Sturm Graz - 2
FK Austria Wein - 2
Floridsdorfer AC - 1
SCR Altach - 2
FC Kufstein - 1
First Vienna - 1
SKN St.Polten - 1
Blau-Weib Linz - 1
FC Wacker Innsbruck - 1
FC Admira - 1
SV Ried - 4
FC RB Salzburg - 10

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

I wonder if we will see a rise for Yusuf Demir who recently made his senior Austrian debut

8 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

And if you had looked really closely, you would've noticed he's rated 89, not 88.

Today I am offering two errors for the price of one !

(Good thing I don't try my hand at predictions.) 😉

Ribery also peaked at 96 if we are picking faults lol

I could buy one of Mancini or Winks. both 89 and £10 million cost.I am going to use the player as a DM. Both players have the DM but Mancini has only played one game this season at DM which is a worry for a position change to just CB.

I think Mancini is the better as he has a good chance of hitting 90  but will he keep his DM?

17 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Otasowie  in for a rise now that he is getting 1st team mins at Wolves ? or is there not enough time before the reviews  for him to make an impression 

Thanks

He has had 1 Appearance in the Premiership since the last review away at West Brom 71minutes on the 3rd of May. This makes a difference in a low rated 73 player unless SM miss him of course. Spreadsheet updated showing 71mins makes a difference and if he goes on to make more appearances b4 the review the increase will go higher:-

Owen Otasowie Wolves 13th 0.2% 2 75 12.3% -5.9%

0.2%

26 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I could buy one of Mancini or Winks. both 89 and £10 million cost.I am going to use the player as a DM. Both players have the DM but Mancini has only played one game this season at DM which is a worry for a position change to just CB.

I think Mancini is the better as he has a good chance of hitting 90  but will he keep his DM?

Not sure to be honest, he played DM I think 7 or 8 times last season and like you say once this season which was against United last night.

I will see what people think on discord and get back to you, Mancini is definitely the best option though positions aside but Winks is the safest option for what you need.

@JordanW92

Isak + Mckennie for me, no guarantees Gomez will be first choice next season and will probably rotate with Konate.

16 minutes ago, JordanW92 said:

Isak and Weston McKennie for Joe Gomez? In a very competitive game world. I have Joe here, if I sell Joe I will lose my starting cb. Is the deal worth it in long run? 

I’d defo go with the duo. Isak been great this year and McKennie getting decent mins for Juve. Like Kieran said Gomez will face competition