Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

16 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

Congratulations 👏 @Kieran_S91some good form of late 

For me 

Absolutely Huge Day today ...in the context of things so nervous I can't believe we are still fighting...

living in burton (10 Miles) from Derby few derby fans round here lots of love for the owls on social media though 

WAWAW 🦉🦉🦉🦉

On 4/24/2021 at 2:30 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Joe Willock +15 to 99 😎

Needs to start every game!

Thank you Vinny, can breathe easy now. Willock got us off to a flyer, I said a few weeks back that he should start every game 😂

Good luck to Sheffield Wednesday, Hope you can turn this nightmare season in to a positive and survive relegation. I have a feeling you might just do it, Derby can’t buy a win at the minute.

Once again GOOD LUCK!! WAWAW 🔵

12 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Got 2 different deals for me.

1. Giving my Draxler and Hofmann for getting Joan Jordan and Suso.

2. Giving my Draxler for getting Lemar and Tsyhankov.

Which one should I go for?

What are the chances for a -1 for Draxler if he moves to a big club in the summer?

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Nah he played for us 2007 2008 in non league.

Oh yeah I figured he wasn’t from the 90’s, it’s just the boarder around his picture looks like something from a sticker album 😂

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Oh yeah I figured he wasn’t from the 90’s, it’s just the boarder around his picture looks like something from a sticker album 😂

I agree it looks just like that, the clue is the logo its AFC wimbledon so that pre dates 2002. We were trying out different looks for the player profile pages and I think "pannini sticker style" won the vote that season.

Wife wants Wednesday to come down so she can go shopping at Meadowhall while I go to the game in Sheffield!

Money wise for me I hope you stay up! That said I have lost Rotherham,Peterborough, Hull and possibly Lincoln Away matches for me to see (living in Lincoln) next season. Scunny and Grimsby nowhere near getting to play us. Could be a few long haul trips like Fleetwood next year!

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

I saw Rahul's preds and still want to ask Tagliafico +1 and Tchouameni +3? Any possibility of this?

PS: which club is Tagliafico getting linked to apart from Leeds?

Tag Stay Tchouameni +2 likely, +3 maybe 20% chance

A Tchouameni Monaco 3rd 46.7% 2 87 47.5% 49.4% 46.7%

Chelsea and Man C

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2021/04/18/leeds-united-nicolas-tagliafico-transfer-race-ajax-chelsea/

16 hours ago, The punch said:

any chance for sancho +1? 12 goal 18 assist is enough for a +1 to 93?

Maybe 25% chance

15 hours ago, Buka said:

Saul, FDJ, and Milinkovic Savic 

SELL ONE

Sell The Savic, maybe Saul as well??

13 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Swap Pedro Porro + Jesus + 2m for Haaland!

Definitely Haaland, he's a must have !

10 hours ago, Wander Saraiva said:

Zaha + Fred (mc) or Ruben Neves?

Duo

6 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

swap alcantara (me) for coman is a good deal!

im in cgw, but in midfield i have kimmich, eriksen, bruno, milinkovic savic, eriksen. so if i swap is it worthy? cause i need wings for my team. thanks

Coman!

Ps "The talismanic duo are both recorded training fully with their team-mates at Thorp Arch" Raphinha and Kalvin Pillips availabe to play v Spurs later this morning

10 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Tag Stay Tchouameni +2 likely, +3 maybe 20% chance

A Tchouameni Monaco 3rd 46.7% 2 87 47.5% 49.4% 46.7%

Chelsea and Man C

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2021/04/18/leeds-united-nicolas-tagliafico-transfer-race-ajax-chelsea/

Maybe 25% chance

Sell The Savic, maybe Saul as well??

Definitely Haaland, he's a must have !

Duo

Coman!

Ps "The talismanic duo are both recorded training fully with their team-mates at Thorp Arch" Raphinha and Kalvin Pillips availabe to play v Spurs later this morning

I saw your prediction by searching FranMona but was lazy to edit my post.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I agree it looks just like that, the clue is the logo its AFC wimbledon so that pre dates 2002. We were trying out different looks for the player profile pages and I think "pannini sticker style" won the vote that season.

Wife wants Wednesday to come down so she can go shopping at Meadowhall while I go to the game in Sheffield!

Money wise for me I hope you stay up! That said I have lost Rotherham,Peterborough, Hull and possibly Lincoln Away matches for me to see (living in Lincoln) next season. Scunny and Grimsby nowhere near getting to play us. Could be a few long haul trips like Fleetwood next year!

Heartbroken mate looking forward to the new plough lane. 

On 10/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Valentino Livramento

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - RB

Nationality - England

1CDEA85E-FC3A-4A8D-B47B-E16907D509C4.jpeg.ddc9807298a8136aee53d0ac8c7bc0f2.jpeg

Despite having a name that sounds Italian, Livramento hails from Croydon, London. Also known as Tino Livramento the young Englishman has played at various youth levels for England.

Tino can play either as a defence right back or a wing back, he has great attributes going forward with a great engine to match. For such a young age he’s very well built which is surprising and also has a superb knowledge of his position knowing how best to position himself in defensive one on one situations and when to join the attacks.

I think the main problem he will face trying to break in to Chelsea’s first team is a certain Reece James who is also still young but is another academy product who’s settled in perfectly for the senior side.

I’m super excited to see how he develops over the next few years and what plans Chelsea have for him in the future.

Would be great to see a loan move soon and maybe follow in footsteps of Reece James who spent time on loan at Wigan Athletic.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Valentino Livramento (18) on the bench this evening against Manchester City, a full back who loves to get forward, huge talent!

MUST BUY when added to SM!