Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Thanks to SM or whoever read my write up recently a good buy for very competitive small rated worlds has been added today. Ayoub Assal.

New AFC Wimbledon manager gave him a chance and he has taken it. Creates havoc and is our most fouled player on the pitch. Can score goals too. His minutes per game have been limited as he is young and observing Ramadan but if you buy today as free agent for 30k he will be £180k tomorrow and will surely rise more if he moves on to bigger and better club as he surely will do. I hope he doesnt leave now, but I think his contract is up and we will need to break the bank to keep him. recently voted young player of the month in League 1

In short BUY him while he is really cheap

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (13/05/21)

8 pages this morning and more edits from Croatia and Serbia but today I’ve decided to focus on a new league that’s being reviewed which is Bulgaria.

Also Becir Omeragic is among the edits so maybe a possible rise for the FC Zurich youngster.

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 

Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 4
Botev Vratsa - 2
Beroe Stara Zagora - 2
Etar Veliko Tărnovo - 2
Lokomotiv Plovdiv - 3
Ludogorets Razgrad - 1
Slavia Sofia - 2
CSKA Sofia - 3
Yantra Gabrovo - 6
MTK Budapest - 1
Cherno More - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Omeragic got a + 3 to 82 today.

Ok, so I'm back on line again! 

Tuesday night I had the worst storm I have ever experienced with many multiple lightening strikes very, very, close to my house! I noticed my computer had shut itself down and I said to myself "I hope my computer is okay in the morning".  

Well it wasn't, I had no internet connection! So I managed to get somebody out late in the day, yesterday and basically what he told me eventually was that my Ethernet Cable and Ethernet Port was damaged. 

So he got me back on by putting me on Wi-Fi and I paid him and off he went. Question is should I have asked him to fix the Ethernet Port?? Or get him now to quote me for doing it? Can I manage without this or will I find problems if I don't get it fixed? Anybody expert in computers enough to answer this for me?? 

Hope to have another upload spreadsheet predictions for France between 5-6pm Tonight.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:10 AM, HAWKERS said:

Hi guys I'm trying to work out how to anticipate which leagues will be upgraded in the game next ? Is there a way of knowing which league is next and when it will be upgraded or is it just random ?

France is favourite to be the first to be reviewed tho all the Big5 Leagues end I think weekend after next ie 23rd May. Doesn't mean SM will wait and could go quicker if they  want to. France has the most games played since the last review by a wide margin is why I say first and it was first last review too.

Kieran will see the Review first on SWIKI and we usually have about 5 days notice from then.

21 hours ago, Halko said:

Jose Gaya or Alex Sandro?

Gaya

12 hours ago, Palestrino said:

Osimhen, ikone or nesyri? 

Osimhen

12 hours ago, Buka said:

Sell Brandt and sign Luis Alberto?

Or Keep Brandt?

Luis

1 hour ago, WishShadow said:

Pogba stay

Stay

Just now, WishShadow said:

+1?

25 minutes ago, 1919 said:

Leave or keep?

Angel Correa- Keep

Adama Traorè-Sell

Van de beek- Sell

Maddison-Keep

Oyarzabal-Keep

Nicolas Pèpè-Sell

Richarlison-Keep

Diogo Jota-Keep

Ferran Torres-Keep

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Ok, so I'm back on line again! 

Tuesday night I had the worst storm I have ever experienced with many multiple lightening strikes very, very, close to my house! I noticed my computer had shut itself down and I said to myself "I hope my computer is okay in the morning".  

Well it wasn't, I had no internet connection! So I managed to get somebody out late in the day, yesterday and basically what he told me eventually was that my Ethernet Cable and Ethernet Port was damaged. 

So he got me back on by putting me on Wi-Fi and I paid him and off he went. Question is should I have asked him to fix the Ethernet Port?? Or get him now to quote me for doing it? Can I manage without this or will I find problems if I don't get it fixed? Anybody expert in computers enough to answer this for me?? 

Hope to have another upload spreadsheet predictions for France between 5-6pm Tonight.

France is favourite to be the first to be reviewed tho all the Big5 Leagues end I think weekend after next ie 23rd May. Doesn't mean SM will wait and could go quicker if they  want to. France has the most games played since the last review by a wide margin is why I say first and it was first last review too.

Kieran will see the Review first on SWIKI and we usually have about 5 days notice from then.

Gaya

Osimhen

Luis

Stay

Hi Socca,  no expert but you will be fine using wi-fi alone, I haven`t used ethernet for a long time and it wont cause you any problems, the only difference between the two is that ethernet is a cable connection as opposed to wi fi which is wireless, ethernet is generally faster so I would only worry about it if you feel your internet is acting slowly.

55 minutes ago, 1919 said:

Leave or keep?

Angel Correa

Adama Traorè

Van de beek

Maddison

Oyarzabal

Nicolas Pèpè

Richarlison

Diogo Jota

Ferran Torres

Torres, Jota, Richarlison, Oyarzabal, Maddison, Correa all keep.

I would look to sell the others.

22 minutes ago, Mago10 said:

Rebic and Muriel 91?

Barnes and Bamba 90?

Veríssimo and Kamada 89?

Saint Maixmin a good buy thinking about the future?

Muriel - yes

Bamba - yes

Kamada - yes

100% but I might be a biased Newcastle fan

15 minutes ago, WishShadow said:

If one of them will increase

I can assure you that SOMEONE will increase 😁

9 minutes ago, casera-sera said:

Hi everyone, first post for me.....great forum by the way.

Ze Gabriel at Internacional - keep or sell??

Sell

Arthur Melo my best player in a very competitive GW, have been offer Eden Hazard and Dele Alli .. Should I keep Arthur or try for a better offer or hoping for him to have a better season with Juve or should I go for Hazard & Dele Alli ? Thanks 

31 minutes ago, Shaun-10 said:

Arthur Melo my best player in a very competitive GW, have been offer Eden Hazard and Dele Alli .. Should I keep Arthur or try for a better offer or hoping for him to have a better season with Juve or should I go for Hazard & Dele Alli ? Thanks 

I'll let Arthur go but can you get someone else rather than Alli?

16 minutes ago, Mago10 said:

Rebic has been having a great performance, there are 17 games, 11 goals and 2 assists since the beginning of January, Milan qualified for the Champions League, what is the probability of 91?

Pretty good. I'll say more than 50%.

2 hours ago, 1919 said:

Leave or keep?

Angel Correa - Keep

Adama Traorè - Sell

Van de beek - Sell

Maddison - Keep

Oyarzabal - Sell

Nicolas Pèpè - Sell

Richarlison - Sell

Diogo Jota - Sell

Ferran Torres - Keep

19 minutes ago, Shaun-10 said:

Try for a better offer, failing that I would take the duo.

1 minute ago, Jose7 said:

Best risers under 5million ? 

Aurelien Tchouameni - 85 -> 88

Maxence Caqueret - 85 -> 87

Nuno Mendes - 82 -> 85

Jamal Musiala - 82 -> 85

Sinaly Diomande - 78 -> 82

Adrien Truffert - 82 -> 85

Marco John - 76 -> 80

Pape Sarr - 76 -> 82

Romain Faivre - 83 -> 85

Iliax Moriba - 78 -> 82

Emile Smith-Rowe - 83 -> 85

Nathaniel Phillips - 80 -> 84

Devyne Rensch - 73 -> 82

Loic Bade - 82 -> 85

Maxence Lacroix - 83 -> 87

Stuart Dallas - 85 -> 87

Kerem Akturkoglu - 73 -> 78

Etienne Green - 65 -> 75

Luca Tuta - 78 -> 82

Luiz Junior - 73 -> 78

Wilfried Singo - 80 -> 84

Armando Broja - 78 -> 82

Oscar Mingueza - 83 -> 87

Robert Sanchez - 83 -> 86

Anatoliy Trubin - 82 -> 85

Arnaud Kalimuendo - 82 -> 85

Thierry Correia - 82 -> 85

Juan Miranda - 82 -> 85

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia - 83 -> 85

5 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

Marcos llorente deserved +2 ??

+1 outside chance of +2, he’s been Atletico’s best player this season in my opinion.