Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 5/11/2021 at 11:29 PM, crvena_zvezda said:

I emailed them with a report of cheating, I'm still waiting for a reply weeks later.

Steven Paul on the Discord is a decent guy, I've tried going through him to get a reply to my email. It is slow progress, but I'm hopeful that I'll get somewhere.

The cheaters know they can get away it, because SM couldn't care less about it.

Sorry, who is Steven Paul?  Do you mean someone on here?

1 hour ago, Wyndow said:

Have the Portuguese Leagues been reviewed? 

Just curious as to what to do with Tomás TAVARES? 

Worth keeping or selling? 

I'd imagine there will be another review at end of the season once they've done big 5.

1 hour ago, Wyndow said:

Have the Portuguese Leagues been reviewed? 

Just curious as to what to do with Tomás TAVARES? 

Worth keeping or selling? 

Not yet but almost.

Could get a +1. Sell if u need the cash.

11 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Hmmm. Is Milinkovic Savic a starter for you? It feels like a bit of downgrade in this deal to me. Otherwise, I think the deal is fair, especially if you could get a bit of cash into the deal. Lille's on course to win Ligue 1 so they may get a rating bump up.

I think it's too much to give for the second deal. Militao has stagnated at RM.

Currently yes he is a starter but I have a lot in midfield (Goretzka, Modric, Partey, Isco, Brandt Lo Celso and Muller can slot there as well) however my CB choices are limited in just De Vrij, Boateng, Diallo and Mukiele. 

Best Of France Updated

Search Code: FranBest

1570050872_BestofFranceA1.thumb.png.e8dd4a458586bfb7628c3f142337c6b8.png

Better to See but not as many:-

264780041_BestOfFrance2B.thumb.png.7378fa77e86df7327798eda64c9a2503.png

Don't rely on the Red Boxed players rises as they are reviewed by Performances rather than Stats. Search Code: FranBest

Best Of France u23's next, possibly over the weekend. Thanks to all for their interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

On 5/13/2021 at 5:19 PM, masjon said:

Milinkovic Savic for Kounde + David (Lille Striker).....I'm trying to push for Tonali instead or Camavinga (harder to get from the manager)

or

Lo Celso + Diallo (Psg CB) for Militao with a youth player

The players in green are mine

Kounde + David,

Camavinga

Probably Duo But Milatao  IF he would play for you

23 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Mahrez +1

Mahrez +1

20 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Sancho 93?

Only a few weeks ago I'd say no BUT he's do'ing really well now. 60/40 Yes

19 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Ehila amicos! 🙂

Grazie, and bless you guys for your positive messages of support. I'm very glad to be a bit more stable now.

@Soccahappy I have not actually had the vaccine before because I have read/heard of very negative accounts of its side effects - it has made me delay in getting it done (just yet). 

My health issue is more of a long-term gut issue which also effects other parts of the body, and unfortunately (at times) it can really wear me down (flat out), even for a young-ish person like myself. 

However its great to be back and kicking again (just got to learn to pace myself). 🙂 

Great to have u back, U have been missed Mate!  Get the Jab tho ... Lesser of 2 "evils"

9 hours ago, WishShadow said:

When the ratings change will happen?

EOS 23rd May so pretty soon maybe b4 June and start with France is my guess

10 hours ago, spark said:

Do we have a rough idea about the top europe leagues, are they likely before the euros?

EOS 23rd May so pretty soon maybe b4 June and start with France is my guess

8 hours ago, Amar said:

Guys can Ederson get +2 to 95 if he wins the golden gloves and wins the UCL?

70/30 it will be only +1 BUT SM may be generous. 

7 hours ago, rimicovi said:

So Haaland 94?

93 more certain than 94 IMO

14 hours ago, Alyril said:

I have a late night goalkeeping quandary:

Bayindir, Farinez or Bodart? Not sure.

Highest ceiling and fastest riser? 

CARP = Current performance score

Bodart (23, 83, 6.63 Cps in 44 apps). 

Farinez (23, 85, 6.97 Cps in 5 apps).

Bayindir (23, 85, 6.71 Cps in 34 apps). 

I'm inclined to pick Bodart. Because he's got a very good average for a keeper whose made so many apps this season, especially with Standard Liege sitting in 6th place in the Belgium First Division A.

I would have picked Altay Bayindir, but his recent wrist injury will possible halt a summer move to the PL and would have eliminated his chances of playing between the sticks for Turkey in June at Euro 2020. 

@thorgan lesar how do you rate Bodart - is he National team material? 

CGW.

14 hours ago, Palestrino said:

When will the Brazilian championship be reviewed? 

If i'm not mistaken the last one was reviewed in February this year. So I guess the next review will be around February next year. 

12 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Seems nathaniel philips is playing centre back for liverpool lately , so i am wondering : is it worth holding on to ben davies ? Si.

Keep Ben Davies. Surely Nathaniel will be relegated to the bench or even sold, once Flopp has all his CB's back fit and available for selection again. 

8 hours ago, WishShadow said:

Gnabry 94? Nope

I don't think he's done well enough to rise again. 

7 hours ago, Buka said:

Romagnoli +1? Nope. He's fine where he is (for now). He was great at the start of the season but declined (due to his lack of pace/lapses in concentration) and has been mediocre/poor ever since.  

Will Zakaria lose his CB position? Not too sure. Maybe very soon.

7 hours ago, WishShadow said:

When the ratings change will happen?

Do you mean the top 5 leagues? 🤔They should begin by the end of next week... Kicking off with France first (I think).

6 hours ago, Amar said:

Guys can Ederson get +2 to 95 if he wins the golden gloves and wins the UCL?

A +1 is fair enough because he's not even in the top 10 for being City's top performers this season. Ruben and Phil are the only two who deserve a +2 (if anyone).

6 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Jandro Orellana, worth keeping, due a rise ? , I`m inclined to sell but ready to be talked out of it

I would keep him (for now). He could get some gametime especially with the aging/declining Busquests needing replacing/rest time

Thanks

@ombarcagunners

What you think about Jandro Orellana?

@zerocool1 Thank you for reminding us to buy Miguel Gutierrez. 

4 hours ago, Halko said:

who has a better future, who can progress more: Vangelis Pavlidis or Odilon Kossounou?

The Belgian expert rates him highly, + he's been linked to some decent clubs such as: Wolves, Arsenal and Inter. 😀

14 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If i'm not mistaken the last one was reviewed in February this year. So I guess the next review will be around February next year. 

In February it was not a complete update only a few players were updated.

30 minutes ago, Palestrino said:

In February it was not a complete update only a few players were updated.

Oh righ ok, then I have no clue when Brazil will be reviewed again. 

I reckon of the managers connected to the Discord/Soccerwiki website would be able to help to answer (predict) as to when the next review could take place. 

47 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If you can be patient with him (Steffan Tigges) then only keep him. With the certain possible sale of EBH i'm sure Tigges will get much more gametime next season. 

Dude, hope you're feeling better. We missed you. (P.S.- Sorry quoting random post).

Really embarrassing asking the same question 3 time but have 3 options now (I am in need of a center foward and I was about to accept the offer which include Dominic Calvert-Lewin) Someone know his potential? Or which offer is considered the best ? 

1. Arthur for Hazard & Dele Alli

2. Arthur for Bakayoko & Jonathan Bamba

3. Artuhr for Vecino & Dominic Calvert-Lewin

3 hours ago, Palestrino said:

They always update here once a season, this time we have already started the new season and they have not started the update.

Does new season not start properly at end of the month?

Karamoh and Bobby Reid.

Parma and Fulham are relegated.. so almost for sure no rise for them correct?

Im your opinion in a competitive max 85 rating, should i sell them or in your opinion wait for a possible transfer and rise?

Thanks