Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

ICARDI+LEMAR for my COUTHINO?

Is either Icardi or Lemar in with a chance of a rise? Is Couts due a -1?? Help is appreciated!!

Duo, Barca has to pay Liverpool if Coutinho plays 8-10 more games which can’t they afford, plus still recovering from injury. Linked with Everton, will drop regardless ig.

Icardi and Lemar stay.

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

A while back I asked the question with a couple of players in that list.

Ferran Torres was in it and almost everyone said to sell him. Happy that I didn't do it. He's excellent lately.. 

Lately? 1 hat-trick in a dead rubber match against Newcastle (no offense). You cannot come out with puffing chest after 1 such match. 

As you mentioned there were other players in the list so it's not only that people said to sell him but at that time people (including I) chose other players over F. Torres. 

You have distorted the original answers in the context.

11 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

What do you think of Tigges, guys? Is he worth keeping?

Sell, if Dortmund sell Haaland in the summer I’m sure they will find a replacement and if not then Moukoko will step up.

I don’t particularly rate Tigges to be honest.

8 hours ago, Shaun-10 said:

Really embarrassing asking the same question 3 time but have 3 options now (I am in need of a center foward and I was about to accept the offer which include Dominic Calvert-Lewin) Someone know his potential? Or which offer is considered the best ? 

1. Arthur for Hazard & Dele Alli

2. Arthur for Bakayoko & Jonathan Bamba

3. Artuhr for Vecino & Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I would still go for Hazard and Alli, Calvert-Lewin wouldn’t be bad but I don’t like Vecino in that deal.

8 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I'm thinking of swapping Aubameyang for Mahrez. Sounds like a good idea?

Will Igor Zubeldia rise? (If not, I will sell him)

Thanks! 😁

Good swap, Mahrez could rise to 93 and Auba should finally drop IMO.

No rise for Zubeldia.

2 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

ICARDI+LEMAR for my COUTHINO?

Is either Icardi or Lemar in with a chance of a rise? Is Couts due a -1?? Help is appreciated!!

Duo, Coutinho and Icardi should drop but Lemar has started playing for Atleti again before his injury but I don’t think he will rise.

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Karamoh and Bobby Reid.

Parma and Fulham are relegated.. so almost for sure no rise for them correct?

Im your opinion in a competitive max 85 rating, should i sell them or in your opinion wait for a possible transfer and rise?

Thanks

Sell

SWIKI REPORT (15/05/21)

7 pages this morning and the start of Czech Republic along with a few teams from Japan, enjoy.

Czech Republic 🇨🇿 

Slovan Liberec - 5
1.FC Slovacko - 2
FK Teplice - 3
Banik Ostrava - 2
FK Jablonec - 2
Hanacka Slavia Kromeriz - 1
Fotbal Trinec - 1
Sigma Olomouc - 3
Hradec Kralove - 2
MFK Vitkovice - 1
SK Benesov - 1
SK Kladno - 1
SK Zapy - 1
FC Zbrojovka Brno - 4
1.SK Prostejov - 1
FC Zlin - 1
Sparta Praha - 2
FK Blansko - 1
1 HFK Olomouc - 1
SK Slavia Praha - 2
Viktoria Plzen - 1
Viktoria Zizkov - 1

Japan 🇯🇵 

Albirex Niigata - 10
Kashiwa Reysol - 1
Yokohama FC - 1
Urawa Red Diamonds - 1
SC Sagamihara - 1
AC Nagano Parceiro - 1
Vissel Kobe - 2
Zweigen Kanazawa - 1
Jubilo Iwata - 1
Yokohama F Marinos - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 5/12/2021 at 12:46 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

European U-23 Team of the Week by Football Talent Scout

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Etienne Green
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Bukayo Saka
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Ben Godfrey
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Fikayo Tomori
🇵🇹 João Mário
🇬🇲 Ebrima Darboe
🇫🇷 Alexis Claude Maurice
🇫🇷 Rayan Cherki
🇭🇷 Josip Brekalo
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jadon Sancho
🇳🇬 Victor Osimhen

Hi guys back with another team of the week which includes Etienne Green back in goal who is slowly becoming first choice at St.Etienne, nothing spectacular about him but does the basics right. He is the perfect buy in a low budget low rating game world at just 65 rating and 140k, should be in for a big rise at the end of the season!

Fikayo Tomori had a monster afternoon against Juventus and what I feel was his best performance yet in a Milan shirt, completely shut down Cristiano Ronaldo and was effective at the other end scoring his first goal for the Rossoneri which made him the first Englishman to score for Milan since David Beckham in 2009.

We have a new entry in midfield for Ebrima Darboe who is not currently in SM, had a near perfect senior start for Roma looking comfortable in possession starting moves off from the number 6 position and looked like a seasoned pro, brilliant buy when added to SM.

His story is increbible: From Gambia, to a detention camp in a war torn Libya

Then travelling 100s of miles on a migrant boat by himself at the age of 14 to Sicily, Ebrima Darboe has been through it all and he’s only 19.

Rayan Cherki has been showing his talent of late and he continued this weekend with another excellent performance against Lorient. He has now produced 7 goals or assists in his last 11 appearances for Lyon.

Last two players I’m going to focus on are Victor Osimhen and Jadon Sancho who are racking up the numbers in recent games.

After a slow start scathed by injury and Covid Osimhen is showing why Napoli payed so much for the young Nigerian who has now scored 5 goals in his last 4 matches. As for Jadon Sancho he is on fire at the minute and helped Dortmund beat 2nd place Leipzig scoring 2 goals in what could turn out to be crucial for Dortmund’s top 4 hopes.

Predictions

Etienne Green                              65 -> 75+
Fikayo Tomori                              87 -> 88
Rayan Cherki                                82 -> 84
Victor Osimhen                            89 -> 89
Jadon Sancho                              92 -> 92/3
Mason Greenwood                      87 -> 89

Also want to mention Mason Greenwood who I think deserves a place based on the weekend and last night. 2 goals in 2 games and he’s now the highest scoring teenager in Europe’s big5 leagues this season with 7 in the EPL.

Hope you guys found some of this useful and I will be back again next week

Cheers Kieran 😁

Ebrima Darboe (19) added this morning, MUST BUY!

On 10/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Miguel Azeez

Age - 18

Club - Arsenal

Position - CM

Nationality - England

50A03A3F-B7FC-4124-BC0E-092E7C0F3E4E.jpeg.204e86dd4a1d8bd36998e8de1197e7ef.jpeg

Yet another extremely talented midfielder being produced by Arsenal’s academy, he was selected by the guardian in a list of 20 players selected as the next big talents coming from the Premier League (2019)

2020 version of the Guardian’s list is on the opening page of this thread.

Azeez is a deep lying midfielder who has a great range of passes, being able to pick apart an opponents press with long balls or able to play short knitting play together. He also possesses great technique which can be seen in the video below.

Miguel also featured in a Adidas TV advert last year for their new version of the predator alongside Zinedine Zidane, David Beckham and Paul Pogba.

He’s also featured at various youth levels for England playing a total of 22 competitive games for his nation.

SM rating - 70

Value - 600k

18 year old Miguel Azeez turned into prime Messi yesterday, deserves a chance in the first team next season very talented youngster!

23 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Probably not due a rise, but KEEP, might get promoted to the senior team next season, seen as a long-term Busquets replacement.

From a Spanish sports paper....

Barcelona tie Busquets' successor down to new contract until 2024

Nico Gonzalez is viewed as the 32-year-old's long-term replacement

The 19-year-old is viewed by many inside the club as the future successor to Sergio Busquets 

Confused now,not good news for Orellana ?

26 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Hummels -1?

Stay for now, he’s played enough and contributed with some goals this season, Dortmund just won a trophy too which will help.

25 minutes ago, WishShadow said:

Goretzka to 94?

Unlikely in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

From a Spanish sports paper....

Barcelona tie Busquets' successor down to new contract until 2024

Nico Gonzalez is viewed as the 32-year-old's long-term replacement

The 19-year-old is viewed by many inside the club as the future successor to Sergio Busquets 

Confused now,not good news for Orellana ?

Orellana’s playing style is definitely more similar to Busquets from what I’ve seen. Nico was playing as the pivot only cause Orellana was out with an injury for a few months.

Both of them will get a chance to impress in pre-season 👇👇

https://onefootball.com/en/news/report-four-la-masia-players-who-will-join-pre-season-with-barcelonas-first-team-32620809

Please have a look at Csaba SZATMARI ingame. I'm seeing 75 in the left panel, but when I check his history I'm seeing 75->77 on 10 April. I'm not in great form this morning (or indeed this afternoon :D) and feel like I'm missing something obvious. It's a bug though, surely?

Edited by lemontrees
spotted it was afternoon already

Hi, I would like to hear your opinions about these potential deals. Players in bold are mine:

Maguire + Reece James or David Alaba (My main RB is Cancelo)

Raphinha or Thauvin + Matty Cash

Raphinha + Todibo or Tadic

Raphinha or Mkhitaryan + Bouna Sarr

All very competitive gameworlds, long term project (3+ years) the first deal, short-medium term project the other three.

17 minutes ago, Marek said:

Hi, I would like to hear your opinions about these potential deals. Players in bold are mine:

All very competitive gameworlds, long term project (3+ years) the first deal, short-medium term project the other three.

Duo 

Raphinha (Thauvin will play in Mexico from next season).

Duo 

Raphinha 

There's still at least a couple of rises for Raphinha. Getting good hype and rightly so. 

And we all know hype=+1 regardless of anything.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

If you have Alex.-Arnold and Dest would you sell Lamptey?

YESSSSS

1 hour ago, Marek said:

Duo

Raphinha

Duo

Raphinha

I can see Raphinha playing for a top 6 team in the premier league, he’s that good in my opinion.

Best Of France U23s Updated

Search Code: FranU23s

418335652_BestofFrancU23.thumb.png.9330bd08cc7591584eca47b194595fe5.png

Don't rely on the Red Boxed players rises as they are reviewed by Performances rather than Stats. Search Code: FranU23s

Thanks to all for their interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Will move onto Germany update next week then Premiership after that. Just a possibility I may reverse the order if we  get a different signal from SWIKI on Monday.

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Duo

Raphinha

Raphinha +  Todibo (by miles!)

Raphinha

If U  are a Leicester City or Chelsea Fan good luck and I'm certain YOUR TEAM WILL WIN ............................................ or at least come 2nd! 

Just hope it will be a  great match to watch 😀

38 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Best Of France U23s Updated

Search Code: FranU23s

418335652_BestofFrancU23.thumb.png.9330bd08cc7591584eca47b194595fe5.png

Don't rely on the Red Boxed players rises as they are reviewed by Performances rather than Stats. Search Code: FranU23s

Thanks to all for their interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Will move onto Germany update next week then Premiership after that. Just a possibility I may reverse the order if we  get a different signal from SWIKI on Monday.

Gourna-Douath?

3 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Please have a look at Csaba SZATMARI ingame. I'm seeing 75 in the left panel, but when I check his history I'm seeing 75->77 on 10 April. I'm not in great form this morning (or indeed this afternoon :D) and feel like I'm missing something obvious. It's a bug though, surely?

I've asked on Discord

43 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Duo

Raphinha

Raphinha +  Todibo (by miles!)

Raphinha

If U  are a Leicester City or Chelsea Fan good luck and I'm certain YOUR TEAM WILL WIN ............................................ or at least come 2nd! 

Just hope it will be a  great match to watch 😀

Juventus fan here. Unfortunately, I'd say this season 😂

17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

he's scored!

Could be a blessing for him that Fulham have been relegated, surely must get more game time next season.

1 minute ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

One or the other (and rating change if expected):

E. Tapsoba - J. Matip

M. Locatelli - M. Veretout

Rating change?

D. Alli

E. Can

A. Wan-Bissaka

J. Bowen

Tapsoba + Locatelli

Dele Alli, Emre Can, Jarrod Bowen - stay

Aaron Wan Bissaka - stay/+1