Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

37 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Gourna-Douath?

He had a +7 in March, which complicates the spreadsheet calculation/ formula's but he's close if he gets a few more good mins etc Omba:-

L Gourna-Douth March2021+7 -11.3% 0 82 18.4% 25.0% -11.3%

15 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

ICARDI+LEMAR for my COUTHINO?

Is either Icardi or Lemar in with a chance of a rise? Probably not, maybe Lemar (at a stretch) if AM win the league. Is Couts due a -1?? You mean Courtoius (RM goalkeeper?) If so, I reckon he stays if RM finish in top 3...But if you mean Coutinho then, he fully deserves a -1. Help is appreciated!!

14 hours ago, Nighch said:

Karamoh and Bobby Reid.

Parma and Fulham are relegated.. so almost for sure no rise for them correct? Si.

Im your opinion in a competitive max 85 rating, should i sell them or in your opinion wait for a possible transfer and rise? Keep, wait and 👀 see.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Hummels -1? No no no...

He's been the best defensor for Dortmund this season. 

9 hours ago, WishShadow said:

Goretzka to 94? Yay.

I hope so. I don't think Bayern have been as strong without him. 

9 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

From a Spanish sports paper....

Barcelona tie Busquets' successor down to new contract until 2024

Nico Gonzalez is viewed as the 32-year-old's long-term replacement

The 19-year-old is viewed by many inside the club as the future successor to Sergio Busquets 

Confused now,not good news for Orellana ?

Thank you for sharing this....

Say if Nico Gonzalez performers better in pre-season than Orellana only then i would only sell Orellana. 

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

If you have Alex.-Arnold and Dest would you sell Lamptey? Not really.

If you play (regular) hard attacking football down the flanks then keep him (out on loan).

6 hours ago, Marek said:

Hi, I would like to hear your opinions about these potential deals. Players in bold are mine:

Maguire + Reece James or David Alaba (My main RB is Cancelo)

Raphinha or Thauvin + Matty Cash

Raphinha + Todibo or Tadic

Raphinha or Mkhitaryan + Bouna Sarr

All very competitive gameworlds, long term project (3+ years) the first deal, short-medium term project the other three.

Deal 1 = Keep the English pair.

Deal 2 = Keep Ralphinha

Deal 3 Keep Ralphinha + Todibo

Deal 4 🤔 Keep RALPHINHA!

Mkhi is aging and won't keep his current rating for too long, and Saar has been poor for BM when he has been given the rare chance.

3 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

One or the other (and rating change if expected):

E. Tapsoba (+1) - J. Matip (-1)

Tapsoba has possibly been the best performing CB in the Bundesliga this season. 

M. Locatelli (stay) - M. Veretout (stay)

Rating change?

D. Alli (stay)

E. Can (stay)

A. Wan-Bissaka (+1)

J. Bowen (stay)

What will luke Thomas rose to? And also does he have the potential to reach 90?

also what will Nahuel molina rise to at udiense? Played quite a lot and only rated 80, surely he’s a good investment

thanks

1 hour ago, WishShadow said:

Sm and long-term

Hard one... I'd go with Bayern because they have a lot of good players & young players with much potential. Some older Liverpool players could experience drops soon but at the same time they have good players that will be safe for a while and also young players like TAA.

36 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Hard one... I'd go with Bayern because they have a lot of good players & young players with much potential. Many older Liverpool players could experience drops soon but at the same time they have good players that will be safe for a while and also young players like TAA.

So in short-term, liverpool win? 

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

Lately? 1 hat-trick in a dead rubber match against Newcastle (no offense). You cannot come out with puffing chest after 1 such match. 

As you mentioned there were other players in the list so it's not only that people said to sell him but at that time people (including I) chose other players over F. Torres. 

You have distorted the original answers in the context.

⏱ 23 starts
️ 13 goals
🅰️ 3 assists

As a first season under Guardiola - not an easy one for lots of players - and his first season at Manchester City. Don't think this is just about a hat-trick, but about he didn't do bad after all in a year of adaption and being too harsh.

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

I'm thinking of selling Zubeldia and De Paul for Phil Foden (Foden's manager drives a hard bagain). Does that sound like a good deal? Or would I be better off keeping those two?

Phil Foden is a generational talent so I would take it in a heartbeat. He’s got the greater ceiling of the 3 (by some margin imo). No matter how competitive the GameWorld, that deal is worth it too because I feel post summer review the price a player of Foden could command will be much much much greater than the one you’ve been quoted 😀