Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

First off, congrats on accumulating such a formidable squad with the Villians. My suggestions (and they are only suggestions): 1) Play attacking all the time. You won't come across an opponent with hugely superior numbers. 2) Migrate to a 4-3-3 A or B which tend to produce more goals than the standard 4-2-3-1 which is middle-of-the-road formation.

Disclaimer: Your mileage my vary !

1919232148_Screenshot2021-05-18at22_00_18.thumb.png.b9038e497e8663b7c3cbb68804f730c8.png

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I have built this Aston Villa team in 2017 from the ground up signing the likes of Sancho for £5m Trent 5m Frenkie De Jong 4m De Ligt 12m Mbappe £8.5m Hakimi £7.5m Davies £5m Foden £4m Leroy Sane £15m etc.

Its super exciting seeing this time rise up against the more established teams. Its just thats its super frustrating that aside from Harry Kane and Mbappe (sometimes) I can't really have get anyone else to score goals. Salah can't score much either.

I even try 4-3-3 and I can't get enough goals. Mbappe scored 4 league goals in 19 games last season!

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, 1919 said:

Keep or leave?

Ruben neves

Zakaria

M.Llorente

Hojbjerg 

Koopmeiners

Mctominay

B.Guimaraes

 Sell those in bold. 

17 hours ago, jaybee said:

Goalkeepers are an interesting position on SM as never tend to pick up concerns or get injured.

I tend to use a high rated keeper as first choice and have young keeper as back up with potential to improve.

Here are some under £1million potentially worth picking up

Okoye (Sparta) 78 800k - first choice keeper and did hear rumour of Ajax being interested 

Morales (Lanus) 76 700k - first choice keeper and seems to be one to watch from what I've seen mentioned from South America football reporters

Junior (Famalico) 73 300k - first choice and has been linked with Benfica i think 

Donelli (Corinthians) 70 600k - looks like he may get chance to feature regularly this season and regarded as having a bright future

Dziekonski (Jagiellonia) 65 140k - only 17 and has established himself as number 1 at his club

 

Thank you Jaybee. 

17 hours ago, Amar said:

1912852649_Screenshot2021-05-18at18_16_09.thumb.png.a4d4d5a7c7b2b711777b50374f78e2e7.png

Guys anyone ever feel like a certain gameworld you play in is bugged or something?

I have managed my Aston Villa team since 2017 and I just can't seem to get this team to perform and win the league no matter what formation I play. I have a huge problem scoring goals.

Have only scored 60 goals in 27 games. The team which is leading has 77 goals in comparison.

I even lost a semi final 4-1 at home yesterday playing a 4-2-3-1 against a 4-3-3 weaker matched team. 

I always play my players match fit and rotate frequently.

Thanks guys,

Amar

 

This is very baffling, how can you not win something with such a strong squad?

🤔

Could you please send me a PM of: your current formation, is it 4-2-3-1 A or B, tell me your complete tactics - like your team instructions and playing style. 

15 hours ago, Bobbinz86Zena said:

Thanks a lot friend, I was active at the beginning on the Italian forum but then it was closed 😔.

now I see that the forum and in general the game is abandoned by SM owners and it is sad because it's a beautiful game, it just needs to be updated.

I also tried SM ELITE in Beta but I'm not convinced for the moment.

With the Italian managers of my game world we see each other live and have dinners, we have set up a Cup for whoever wins league 1, and we have a whatsapp chat for the market, so the game is more interesting.

I'm happy that there is still a community here😊.

thank you for your feedback and corrections to the club names.😉

Wow! 😮 You guys know each other personally that's a first. Sounds like you guys get on well that's kinda sweet.

I'm glad I could help you amico. 😀

15 hours ago, Bobbinz86Zena said:

yes I think it is possible, atanta 2nd or 3rd in Serie A and again in the Champions League.

image.png.650373e2e6b9bd849407575bc1447538.png

excellent playing time and performance 😉

Is the last opportunity to raise, he is 30 years old.

This is a great point you make, I didn't realise how very good his numbers were this season. Maybe he will rise in the winter if not in the upcoming review. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello guys,

Between this players, i can take just one (in this gameworld is a limit of players). Which one would you suggest from this list: Zaniolo, Tonali, Elmas, C Baumgartner, H.Traore, F.Luis, Y.Verscharen, A Sambi Lokonga, M.Damsgaard, B.Aaronson, M.Ihattaren, O.Kokcu, R.Puig. First 2 it will be a little harder to take because I don't have enough money, but this problem can be solved.

 

Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Love the early transfer gossip. This one for tomorrows paper is interesting. Not sure how much truth in it tho.

Chelsea want Atalanta's 28-year-old Ukraine midfielder Ruslan Malinovskyi, who is also a transfer target for Inter Milan and Paris St-Germain.

Are you trying to get a good deal on him in a GW you're in?? 

😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Come on Liverpool! We have to take our chance now!

I think you’re just gonna scrape it mate, that West Brom game was huge with Alisson leaping like a salmon.

6 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Between this players, i can take just one (in this gameworld is a limit of players). Which one would you suggest from this list: Zaniolo, Tonali, Elmas, C Baumgartner, H.Traore, F.Luis, Y.Verscharen, A Sambi Lokonga, M.Damsgaard, B.Aaronson, M.Ihattaren, O.Kokcu, R.Puig. First 2 it will be a little harder to take because I don't have enough money, but this problem can be solved.

 

Thanks in advance!

Riqui Puig

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Is any more increase expected for 18-year-old Luca Netz at Hertha Berlin? He went up to 73 from 70 in February.

He's been out with a broken foot since March but was quite impressive while he was still able to walk ...

I would say +2 would be reasonable, barely played since his last rise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (19/05/21)

Good news for all today with the start of the big5, bottom clubs in France (Ligue 1) have begun so expect a full review in the coming days.

I will be throwing some predictions around today or tomorrow with my best XI of risers which I usual do for the big5.

Also a bit of transfer news with teenager Fabio Blanco (17) making the switch from Valencia to Eintracht Frankfurt.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

AS Monaco - 1
RC Strasbourg Alsace - 4
Stade Brestois 29 - 9
Stade Rennes - 2
Paris Saint Germain - 1
Dijon FCO - 7
Olympique Lyon - 1
Nimes Olympique - 4
FC Nantes - 9
FC Lorient - 9
FC Metz - 1

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Amar said:

1919232148_Screenshot2021-05-18at22_00_18.thumb.png.b9038e497e8663b7c3cbb68804f730c8.png

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I have built this Aston Villa team in 2017 from the ground up signing the likes of Sancho for £5m Trent 5m Frenkie De Jong 4m De Ligt 12m Mbappe £8.5m Hakimi £7.5m Davies £5m Foden £4m Leroy Sane £15m etc.

Its super exciting seeing this time rise up against the more established teams. Its just thats its super frustrating that aside from Harry Kane and Mbappe (sometimes) I can't really have get anyone else to score goals. Salah can't score much either.

I even try 4-3-3 and I can't get enough goals. Mbappe scored 4 league goals in 19 games last season!

 

 

 

Your 4-2-3-1 isn't a bad formation because I use it alot, as a matter of fact it's one of the best and trusted formations on SM as long as you can fix the players in the position they perform best and get the instructions right. For example; In a 4231-B formation, Salah performs best on the LEFT (i.e Mane's position for Liverpool in real life). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Buka said:

Your 4-2-3-1 isn't a bad formation because I use it alot, as a matter of fact it's one of the best and trusted formations on SM as long as you can fix the players in the position they perform best and get the instructions right. For example; In a 4231-B formation, Salah performs best on the LEFT (i.e Mane's position for Liverpool in real life). 

Trying to get my head around this...are you saying that Salah performs better in a different position in SM than he does in real life for Liverpool ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been offered Theo Hernandez for my Robertson, what would you do?

Do you think that in 2-3 years they will have the same rating? Theo is a beast but he's not part of France NT and Milan is not likely to play CL next year, this could affect his SM rating. Same for Robertson, but he's already 93.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Trying to get my head around this...are you saying that Salah performs better in a different position in SM than he does in real life for Liverpool ? 

Lol yes. I know it sounds unbelievable. Gabriel Jesus doesn't do well playing CF in SM, but use him on the right flank he performs well. These are the little things I have noticed on SM cause I have tested it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I love this, Nameless. I have been trying to put a finger on it, and I think you have done it for me. My questions is: How can you determine which "side of the algorithm" your team or an individual player is on ?

You cannot once you see it happen. And then try to make amends. I will give two recent examples.

(1) I had a good 89 GK (forgot his name) but then bought Bono (89 as well) as he had more of a chance for +1 at the time. I went from 3rd to 11th. Drew 2 lost 10 since I bought Bono and it continued in new season for six matches. So I didn't win for 18 matches in a row. 

(2) it's a small GW so every tries new formations and stuff. But there's this one manager who hasn't won against me in 6-7 seasons. No matter what, I use that one formation against him even though he continues to have a way superior team than mine. As a test in a cup match I changed my formation against that manager and boom I lost.

Once you get a finger on it you will realize SM is very predictable and then the game becomes boring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Theo Hernandez for my Robertson, what would you do?

Do you think that in 2-3 years they will have the same rating? Theo is a beast but he's not part of France NT and Milan is not likely to play CL next year, this could affect his SM rating. Same for Robertson, but he's already 93.

I wouldn't entertain a straight swap because not many LBs reach 93. It is a very high rating for a LB.

Theo can probably reach a 92 at Milan if they win something, which is not impossible, but difficult and would probably need a move elsewhere.

I would probably take Theo for Robertson if it included another promising young player. Is there any other players promising players the other team may have?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Theo Hernandez for my Robertson, what would you do?

Do you think that in 2-3 years they will have the same rating? Theo is a beast but he's not part of France NT and Milan is not likely to play CL next year, this could affect his SM rating. Same for Robertson, but he's already 93.

Keep Robertson, Liverpool will be back stronger next season and Theo will take a while before he reaches 93 so no point.

Im slightly surprised Theo didn’t make the French NT, I would of put him in for Lenglet or Zouma and used Lucas Hernandez as a utility CB if needed.

43 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Do we think Douglas Santos at Zenit could be in for a +2?

+1 in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Buka said:

Lol yes. I know it sounds unbelievable. Gabriel Jesus doesn't do well playing CF in SM, but use him on the right flank he performs well. These are the little things I have noticed on SM cause I have tested it. 

I use jesus as CF and i can indeed say that he is not performing well . Gets a good average , gets lots of chances but simply does not score enough . He even has more assists than goals …

so might try to play him on the flank as long as he keeps that position in SM .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2021 at 12:20 PM, WishShadow said:

How do you choose a captain for your team? 

Most Experienced, skilled and where it is vital for what formation I play.  Such as Messi in a 424 Down both flanks, Loads upon loads of assists from Left Wing.....

...Just checked 42assists was his highest season but as he is much older now & he has only 14 assists in 19 games presently. I'm going to replace him soon. 30yo was his peak I think

23 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Jose gimenez or De Vrij? 

Jose gimenez

21 hours ago, Nameless said:

I know neither are predicted or will get +1 but who has the outside chance - Lemar or Lozano?

I'l;l say Lozano as more confident he will be better than Lemar

20 hours ago, keefmj said:

marcos llorente for saka + mckennie ?

Definitely Duo

19 hours ago, Amar said:

1912852649_Screenshot2021-05-18at18_16_09.thumb.png.a4d4d5a7c7b2b711777b50374f78e2e7.png

Guys anyone ever feel like a certain gameworld you play in is bugged or something?

I have managed my Aston Villa team since 2017 and I just can't seem to get this team to perform and win the league no matter what formation I play. I have a huge problem scoring goals.

Have only scored 60 goals in 27 games. The team which is leading has 77 goals in comparison.

I even lost a semi final 4-1 at home yesterday playing a 4-2-3-1 against a 4-3-3 weaker matched team. 

I always play my players match fit and rotate frequently.

Thanks guys,

Amar

 

Try this 424 Very attacking down both flanks, 2 CF's is Ok for 424 but not perfect - try it & let us know on forum

Moraes

TAA    VVD    Kimm    Robertson

B Silva       Bruno

                 Mbappe    Kane   Haaland    Salah  (PM  & Free K)

 

9 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Is any more increase expected for 18-year-old Luca Netz at Hertha Berlin? He went up to 73 from 70 in February.

He's been out with a broken foot since March but was quite impressive while he was still able to walk ...

Spreadsheet bears out what Kieran said but maybe 76 possible with 98mins since last review. One for future...

Luca Netz Hertha 15th 9.2% 2 75 - - +9.2%
4 hours ago, Marek said:

I've been offered Theo Hernandez for my Robertson, what would you do?

Do you think that in 2-3 years they will have the same rating? Theo is a beast but he's not part of France NT and Milan is not likely to play CL next year, this could affect his SM rating. Same for Robertson, but he's already 93.

Keep Roberston

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, riccardopc said:

stones + douglas luiz or barella?

Duo, mainly because of the resurgence of Stones who should get a +1 at the end of the season and probably more next season alongside Dias.

It is a tough question though because Barella should hit 92 in the summer.

14 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I use jesus as CF and i can indeed say that he is not performing well . Gets a good average , gets lots of chances but simply does not score enough . He even has more assists than goals …

so might try to play him on the flank as long as he keeps that position in SM .

I can confirm that Jesus on the wing is a stone cold killer 😂

I play him on LW and use him as playmaker with all my attacks going down the left, he has been brilliant. Don’t know if anyone can remember but I was trying to sell him months ago until he played himself into my team and is now not up for sale 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some Leeds United rumours etc if anyone is interested 🤔

Matheus Cunha has already made his Premier League ambition clear amid Leeds United transfer link

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-matheus-cunha-transfer-20622711

Leeds United transfer rumours: €25m Nandez chance, Matheus Pereira claim

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-transfer-news-nandez-20616887?utm_source=leeds_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=lufc_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

Kalvin Phillips’ majestic passing shows why he is central to Gareth Southgate’s England summer

https://theathletic.com/2591071/2021/05/16/kalvin-phillips-majestic-passing-shows-why-he-is-central-to-gareth-southgates-england-summer/?source=freedailyemail

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...