Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

CM situation sorted (might still try to pick up Weigl if concerns aren't an issue or I'll end up using Kimmich rather as CB)

Dybala was top of my list. So I agree 100% he stays.

For the other player I'll buy/sell/hold onto, I'm on the fence. Belotti looks really good but he had a recent +3 and have to see how he adapts to his new club once he leaves Torino in the summer. Another rise, e.g. +1 to 91, in the winter review might be cutting it close (turns 24yo in December). I might keep Martial as he's very young. Yet if any of the others on my list rise again before he does, ouch. Who knows Mourinho could reconsider his words that the EL isn't for big clubs (from an interview some time after he had won it with Chelsea) and secure CL football via that route.

From this list: Icardi, Lukaku, Carrasco, Sterling, Draxler and Morata - who do you think has the best chances to break into 92+ territory in the near future (and keep rising)?

@Sir Rahul

11 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

CM situation sorted (might still try to pick up Weigl if concerns aren't an issue or I'll end up using Kimmich rather as CB)

For the other player I'll buy/sell/hold onto, I'm on the fence. Belotti looks really good but he had a recent +3 and have to see how he adapts to his new club once he leaves Torino in the summer. Another rise, e.g. +1 to 91, in the winter review might be cutting it close (turns 24yo in December). I might keep Martial as he's very young. Yet if any of the others on my list rise again before he does, ouch. Who knows Mourinho could reconsider his words that the EL isn't for big clubs (from an interview some time after he had won it with Chelsea) and secure CL football via that route.

From this list: Icardi, Lukaku, Carrasco, Sterling, Draxler and Morata - who do you think has the best chances to break into 92+ territory in the near future (and keep rising)?

@Sir Rahul

Icardi and Lukaku more likely 92 in the next rating chance I guess

32 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Icardi and Lukaku more likely 92 in the next rating chance I guess

Evertons squad cap is headed already by Lukaku & schneiderlin at 91. Schneiderlin had the 91 when at ManU not Everton. This doesn't mean to say Everton or Lukaku might be awarded a higher squad cap but they haven't up to now.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Evertons squad cap is headed already by Lukaku & schneiderlin at 91. Schneiderlin had the 91 when at ManU not Everton. This doesn't mean to say Everton or Lukaku might be awarded a higher squad cap but they haven't up to now.

Baines also was 91 less than a year ago and yes it's mainly Everton's squad cap that's keeping me from going for Lukaku. He could end the season as top scorer (so could Icardi) yet even then I'd say chances are Lukaku won't rise to 92 (Icardi maybe). I'll probably wait to see where they move next, how they'll fare at a bigger club and make a move ahead of the winter review (also because neither are playing in Europe this season while other targets have CL football and will most likely secure CL football through their league finish).

17 hours ago, zJoaoPedro said:

Diego Jota?

Rose in the La Liga review, so stay. Or maybe a +1 to 86.

17 hours ago, 1000dB said:

@Sir Rahul

Yeah, fair enough.

Icardi imo- Lukaku needs to move to a bigger side, Carrasco, Sterling and Draxler just aren't there yet though they will be in a few years, Morata needs to play way more games and start.

16 hours ago, Arthur12345 said:

Pensamentos sobre

Bakayoko- +2 to 89

Conti- +4 to 86

Meunier- +1 to 90

Spinazzola- +4 to 86

Orban- +1 to 88

Freuler- +2 to 87

Krunic- +3 to 86

Wijnaldum- stay at 90

12 hours ago, Arthur12345 said:

Pensamentos sobre kolasinac?

Stay at 89, may move to Juve/Chelsea on a free in the summer.

Edited by Sir Rahul

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lafont is as good as Donnarumma. Right now, Donnarumma got 88 because he plays for Milan.. and Lafont for Toulouse.. IMO Lafont should be 88 by now

It's because of the clubs that there will be a difference in rating imo.

9 hours ago, Arthur12345 said:

Young rising defenders who are rated 87 and can get +1 (88) or +2 (89)

Lindelof, yes.

4 hours ago, Arthur12345 said:

Christensen, Jemerson, Zouma, Niklas Sule, Rugani qual desses podem obter +1?

Christensen and Sule; Zouma and Rugani aren't playing as much. Maybe Jemerson too if Monaco win the league.