Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Samed Bazdar (17) possesses great pace which he uses to full effect with his runs in behind the defence and is a real threat on the counter. He’s a clinical finisher aerially or off both foot and what I would call a natural goalscorer being able to position himself in perfect areas to create goal scoring opportunities.

D72446BE-D48D-4967-9E16-95D2E4178E90.jpeg.0c53fd5a95023c5ce0726b497fd230f4.jpeg

On top of these attributes he can also drop deep and link up with teammates which can drag opposition defenders out of position and create space for his team, Bazdar is effective defensively too, often tracking back to help his team, he really is a superb example of the complete forward.

Stats for Partizan u17:

33 games
️39 goals
🅰️18 assists

Made his senior debut only 6 days ago.

Bazdar is yet another product of the FK Partizan academy who is producing so many good young players currently including the likes of Nemanja Jovic and Filip Stevanovic to name a few.

SM rating - 68

Value - 200k

Top work mate ......every player I've seen you post thus far ...seems to get better and better alot of my teams are through your hard work 💪

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

I will tell you a story. Some time between 2014-2016 I reached max squad cap so needed to sell one to buy any new player. 

I had two choices - Vlahovic or Mbappe. 

I sold Mbappe who was 2.4m (if I remember correctly).

There is a max squad limit? What is it

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

We have a difference of opinion on what constitutes a must buy. I'd say a must buy is someone who has potential to be world class. I feel must buy is thrown about too often. It's okay to have a difference of opinion.

Many gameworld on SM have rating cap or squad cap so can't sign all the must buys 

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

A player with exceptional talent.

Theres 2 ways to look at it, negatively (you) or positively (by having faith in a young player)

Fool me if a must buy doesn’t have the career I would expect but I would rather be optimistic and share my enthusiasm for a very talented player on here by claiming he’s a must buy. I honestly don’t see what harm it does and I’m sure many managers would rather take a punt on a must buy than a youth not spoken as highly about.

They're both very valid points. One game world I'm in is so competitive that it's a real nightmare/challenge trying to build a decent team that can challenge the best (one of the reasons I like the game world). For worlds with no cap, I think it helps when Kieran recommends young players as it's a chance to potentially grab a strong player for the future.

35 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

What are the thoughts on these players rising or dropping (for the next review)?

Geoffrey Kondogbia
Thomas Lemar
Isco
Dele Alli
Jorginho
Nadiem Amiri
Bruno Guimaraes
Scott McTominay

Thanks in advance!

Stay 

Stay (but deserves a -1)

Stay 

Stay 

Idk 

+1

On 5/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Lesley Ugochukwu (17) to make his first senior start for Rennes tonight against PSG, he’s a tall midfielder who is well equip to play box to box or screen the back four as a defensive midfielder.

Lesley Ugochukwu (17) added this morning, definitely worth investing in.

6 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Top work mate ......every player I've seen you post thus far ...seems to get better and better alot of my teams are through your hard work 💪

Thanks Vinny, comments like this that make me keep wanting to talk about young players I like 😊

1 hour ago, LauraAFCA said:

What are the thoughts on these players rising or dropping (for the next review)?

Geoffrey Kondogbia - -1/stay
Thomas Lemar - stay
Isco - -1
Dele Alli - stay
Jorginho - stay
Nadiem Amiri - stay
Bruno Guimaraes - stay
Scott McTominay - stay/+1

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (21/05/21)

10 pages this morning and we’re coming to the end of France (Ligue 1) there’s also some more edits from the USL in America and Turkey.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

Stade Rennes - 7
RC Lens - 6
Paris Saint German - 1
Olympique Marseille - 8
Olympique Lyon - 12
OGC Nice - 8
Montpellier HSC - 10

USA 🇺🇸 (USL Championship)

Sacramento Republic - 1
Charlotte Independence - 3
Saint Louis FC - 1
Austin Bold - 4
Tampa Bay Rowdies - 1
New York Cosmos - 4
Birmingham Legion - 1
Indy Eleven - 1
Miami FC - 1
Phoenix Rising FC - 2
Orange County SC - 1
Oakland Roots - 2
OKC Energy FC - 1
El Paso Locomotive - 1

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Fenerbahce SK - 8
Besiktas JK - 2
Galatasaray SK - 1
Denizlispor - 1
Trabzonspor - 3
Istanbul Basaksehir - 3
Fatih Karagumruk - 1
Caykur Rizespor - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😆

i) Will there be a rating or position change for every player that’s in the edits?

ii) Is there chances of players not in the edits getting rating changes?

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

i) Will there be a rating or position change for every player that’s in the edits?

Some edits can be position edits, or other cosmetic data, alternatively those not in the edits can also get reviewed. Not entirely sure how it works but I think players with just rating changes don't show up, players with rating changes and other minor edits show up.

^ above theory is something I just thought about.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Would you say the player is a must buy?

Not for me but very close

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Rahul summed it up nicely

Anyone know much about the abilities of Naci Unuvar and Sergey Pinyaev?

Iv done the usual checks on Google but looking for more of an opinion on roughly how long before Unuvar likely breaks into the Ajax 1st team. I can’t see any info on Pinyaev being linked to anyone but I know he’s playing plenty of 1st team football for Chertanovo. 

Cheers

19 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Anyone know much about the abilities of Naci Unuvar and Sergey Pinyaev?

Iv done the usual checks on Google but looking for more of an opinion on roughly how long before Unuvar likely breaks into the Ajax 1st team. I can’t see any info on Pinyaev being linked to anyone but I know he’s playing plenty of 1st team football for Chertanovo. 

Cheers

Not sure on Unuvar, youngsters always get chances at Ajax so can’t see it being that long before he gets a chance. As for Pinyaev he is a phenomenal talent I believe I did a report on Thorgan’s page and I’m sure he’s had trials at Manchester United.

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/united-linked-wonderkid-sergey-pinyaev-now-a-first-team-regular-in-russia/amp/

On 5/19/2021 at 4:55 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Confirmed players retiring at the end of the 2020-21 season:

1. Lars Bender (90)
  2. Sven Bender (90)
  3. Sami Khedira (88)
  4. Lukasz Piszczek (88)
  5. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (87)
  6. Jan Kirchhoff (82)

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/retired/transferrekorde/verein/123/plus/0/galerie/0?saison_id=2021&pos=&detailpos=&altersklasse=&w_s=s

Out of interest which brother do you think was the better footballer?  Do we agree that Lars Bender is better because he kept his 91 rating for the longest time. 

On 5/20/2021 at 4:20 AM, encerrado said:

Hello all!

Competitive gw capped to 85 and 30players, barely any good one left.

Vitinha or Thielmann?

Thanks in advance

Vitinha. Wolves have the option to buy him from FC Porto. He looks a promising player - has good potential. 

On 5/20/2021 at 9:57 AM, sylphid said:

1. Kindly help to rank these players : Werner, Coman, Sane, Gnabry. position doesnt matter (looking for long prospect)

1. Serge Gnabry

2. Leroy Sane

3.Timo Werner

3. Kingsley Koman

2. Will Lautaro get 93 this summer? I reckon he should get it in the winter, only if he (improves) and Inter carry on their great form into next season. even though inter win scudetto but i realize he didn score much in second half. 🤔Although that scedutto win may see him go 👆 up to a 93.

3. Which position suit Mbappe the most in this game? RW or FW? He performs better for me as a lone FW, it may be because my wingers are high in rating - which allows him more shots on goal and better link- up play with the team. 

Many thanks!

On 5/20/2021 at 3:33 PM, Fotis1992 said:

Belloti is safe at 91?? Nada.

Bellotti has not been as impressive as previous seasons, and with Torino's very poor form this season = it's about time he got dropped (-1) to 90.  

23 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have cuadrado and barcas roberto as my RB...Trippier is level 4 concerns at another team, worth a swap? Si. or should I keep my two? Only in a very Competitive gameworld. I have Lampty, simikan, aarons and emerson coming through in the future, so I guess question is short term who is best from the first 3.

thanks

I would go for Kieran Trippier because he's been one of the best performing RB's in La Liga this season. In addition you could always bring back Emerson and Aarons to help cover the RB position when Trippier needs a rest. 

20 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Both in for rises in the coming reviews but I can only afford one between Tchouameni and D.Vlahovic, who has the most potential , I cant decide, help much appreciated

Cheers

Toss a coin - I can't decide either. It's also dependant on which position you need more talented (upcoming) young players in. 

16 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

🤞😍

🤔 I thought he was a Real Madrid fan boi. 

15 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ridvan Yilmaz or Bryan Okoh?

I have been reading and hearing positive about him all season. 

14 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Didn't even bother to read the post to submit a bid... just saw " MUST BUY TALENT ALERT"!😀

Thanks Kieran :)

May the best bid win! 😀 My chairman put a limitation on my bid. I don't think my chairman thinks he's a must buy! 😀

6 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Geoffrey Kondogbia stay: he's has hardly any gametime this season and when he has played he's been average (at best)  
Thomas Lemar stay/+1 - more to get a +1 if AM clinch the La Liga title.
Isco -1. Has he even played this season. 
Dele Alli stay
Jorginho stay
Nadiem Amiri stay/+1
Bruno Guimaraes +1
Scott McTominay +1

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, BlueQuarters said:

They're both very valid points. One game world I'm in is so competitive that it's a real nightmare/challenge trying to build a decent team that can challenge the best (one of the reasons I like the game world). For worlds with no cap, I think it helps when Kieran recommends young players as it's a chance to potentially grab a strong player for the future.

Very good point you make here.  

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not sure on Unuvar, youngsters always get chances at Ajax so can’t see it being that long before he gets a chance. As for Pinyaev he is a phenomenal talent I believe I did a report on Thorgan’s page and I’m sure he’s had trials at Manchester United.

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/united-linked-wonderkid-sergey-pinyaev-now-a-first-team-regular-in-russia/amp/

Right ok thanks. That’s pretty much what I was thinking about Unuvar. I expect he will follow the path of De Ligt, FDJ, VDB and currently Gravenberch, Rensch and Timber. 

Il also be patient with Pinyaev. 

Thanks again

Would you sell Matias Arezo instead of Unuvar or Pinyaev? 

55 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Gerard Moreno + Mingueza for Ferran Torres? 👀 

I hate this question because it’s a good question 😂

Maybe duo, more depth long term.

29 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Right ok thanks. That’s pretty much what I was thinking about Unuvar. I expect he will follow the path of De Ligt, FDJ, VDB and currently Gravenberch, Rensch and Timber. 

Il also be patient with Pinyaev. 

Thanks again

Would you sell Matias Arezo instead of Unuvar or Pinyaev? 

If you are interested, Chertanovo have another top prospect in Artem Sokolov 😁

Not sure I like all 3 😂

9 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

My reaction was exactly the same ! lol.  What Keiran says, the Mad Hatter does!

I’ve been out of reactions for the past 4 hours but will make sure I hand them out like confetti when I have some back 😂