Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Out of interest which brother do you think was the better footballer?  Do we agree that Lars Bender is better because he kept his 91 rating for the longest time. 

Interesting question, I'm not sure, but Sven had the better career, with the two Bundesliga and Pokal wins.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:55 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Confirmed players retiring at the end of the 2020-21 season:

1. Lars Bender (90) - done
  2. Sven Bender (90) - done
  3. Sami Khedira (88) - edited?
  4. Lukasz Piszczek (88) - done
  5. Wes Morgan (86) - edited?
  6. Sergio Alvarez (85) - edited?
  7. Augusto Fernandez (83) - edited?
  8. Cosmin Moti (81) - done

1. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (87)
  2. Julian Schieber (82)
  3. Jan Kirchhoff (82)
  4. Lasse Vibe (80)
  5. Sascha Bigalke (80)
  6. Jaroslav Drobny (80)

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/retired/transferrekorde/verein/123/plus/0/galerie/0?saison_id=2021&pos=&detailpos=&altersklasse=&w_s=s

Updated this. Have edited those that have publicly announced, some of them have already been submitted.  

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thanks Vinny, comments like this that make me keep wanting to talk about young players I like 😊

I took over Kidderminster in a gold championship div 5 tootling my way up the leagues to the prem now your detailed info on a 1st and 2 11 was quality ......should have a very good team by time I get there ...

3 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Anyone know much about the abilities of Naci Unuvar and Sergey Pinyaev?

Iv done the usual checks on Google but looking for more of an opinion on roughly how long before Unuvar likely breaks into the Ajax 1st team. I can’t see any info on Pinyaev being linked to anyone but I know he’s playing plenty of 1st team football for Chertanovo. 

Cheers

Pinyaev is quality and hes that cheap I sign wherever possible .

6 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Gerard Moreno + Mingueza for Ferran Torres? 👀  In a CGW keep the duo. Otherwise I would go for Ferran Torres as he's still young and has more to show for all his talent. 

2 hours ago, sharkdan said:

What kind of player do I need to loan out Osimhen, Vinicius, Foden and Leao? 

Screenshot_20210521-204953_SM Worlds.jpg

Leao. Because he can play quite well upfront on his own (when he's not being lazy and selfish). 😀 

Vinicius Júnior is more of right winger and Phil Foden is an attacking midfielder. 

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting question, I'm not sure, but Sven had the better career, with the two Bundesliga and Pokal wins.

Updated this. Have edited those that have publicly announced, some of them have already been submitted.  

According to FM19 Lars Bender is the more complete/better midfielder out of the two brothers. And it's pretty much the same in FM 20. 😊

45 minutes ago, Babadoria said:

Neres or Ward-Prowse?

Ward-Prowse. Because he's more versatile and more talented. 

26 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Leao. Because he can play quite well upfront on his own (when he's not being lazy and selfish). 😀 

Vinicius Júnior is more of right winger and Phil Foden is an attacking midfielder. 

Sorry, I didn't express well my question;

I can't loan out these players because my president doesn't allow it, what are the rules about loans and why can't I send them out even if I have lots of stronger players? 

33 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Sorry, I didn't express well my question;

I can't loan out these players because my president doesn't allow it, what are the rules about loans and why can't I send them out even if I have lots of stronger players? 

Despite SM trying to hide certain things/like not being clear, pretty much everything is formulaic.
  1. If you want to loan out a GK, you need to have in your squad (not including loans in or out), at least 2 GKs of HIGHER rating than the one you want to loan out.
  2. If you want to loan out an outfield player, you need to have in your squad (not including loans in or out), at least 18 outfield players, (i.e. not GKs) of HIGHER rating than the one you want to loan out.
Things that DO NOT MATTER.
  • Your squad size; 24 players in your squad is the same as 44 players in your squad, SM doesn't care (as long as loaning out a player doesn't result in you dropping below the minimum squad size
  • How many players you have in your squad of THE SAME rating as the one you want to loan out. Even if you have 15 players of the same rating but only 17 players rated higher, the chairman will not allow the loan to happen.
  • How many players you already have out on loan
  • The rating of a player - so long as you have enough higher rated players in your squad, you can loan that player out, meaning someone might be able to loan out a 92 and someone else will not be able to loan out a 78
  • Club size/name/reputation. SM doesn't care
  • Player name/reputation/potential. SM doesn't care
  • How many times a player has been loaned out already; the player might start to get concerns for being loaned out too much, but the system will allow it
  • Basically, anything else you can think out that has nothing to do with how many players you have in your squad rated higher than the player you want to loan out

That's about it really! One easy test, if you can't be bothered to count your numbers, is to try and put the player on the loan list. If you can, the chairman will allow the loan to go through (at that point in time), if you can't he won't.
N.B. Being on the loan list does not mean a player will go out. It means that when the player was listed, he could move, but if ratings/player numbers in your squad change, then the chairman may then block a move from happening.

Tip: If you play to loan out multiple players, start with the lowest rating player and work your way up. Also, once a player has already left on loan, you're safe, and it doesn't matter if he even would be the highest-rated player in your squad, the loan will not be ended and the player recalled by your chairman!

6 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

I took over Kidderminster in a gold championship div 5 tootling my way up the leagues to the prem now your detailed info on a 1st and 2 11 was quality ......should have a very good team by time I get there ...

Pinyaev is quality and hes that cheap I sign wherever possible .

Remind me of your team again 😊

6 hours ago, Patron said:

Can Mingueza (Barcelona) get +4 to 87 or most likely +3 to 86?

Thanks 

I think he’s nailed on 87 personally

5 hours ago, sharkdan said:

What kind of player do I need to loan out Osimhen, Vinicius, Foden and Leao? 

Screenshot_20210521-204953_SM Worlds.jpg

You need 18 players 90 rated or above.

3 hours ago, Babadoria said:

Neres or Ward-Prowse?

Ward-Prowse

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Any rating changes for Gareth Bale?

Thanks! 😁

Stay at 90, he dropped in January but I believe has had more game time and scored a fair amount since the turn of the year.

TALENT ALERT 🚨 

I would have to say that Enzo Fernandez (20) is probably a must buy not only in the long term but short term also, rated 70 and valued at 240k I would imagine he could be in for a +10 come the time SM review Argentina again.

6BE6B824-42C0-473D-A4C8-44347FA530B3.jpeg.73a9d99c73295d69ab54936ae093b146.jpeg

Paramount to Defensa Y Justicia’s midfielder, Fernandez has all the tools to be a top midfielder in Europe, he has the intelligence to read the game well and also the technical ability to execute defence splitting passes. Mainly operating as a deep lying playmaker Enzo is the creative spark where most attacks start from for Defensa.

At just 20 year old it’s great to see such a young player have a huge effect on how a team plays, I have no doubt that he will be back at his parent club River Plate one day orchestrating their midfield and hopefully we will see that next season.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

SWIKI REPORT (22/05/21)

9 pages this morning, France (Ligue 1) completed. Bunch of what I believe will be position changes from Scotland and Greece for some of the top teams like Rangers and Celtic.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

Paris Saint Germain - 7
AS Monaco - 22
Lille OSC - 20

Poland 🇵🇱 

Slask Wroclaw - 1
Lech Poznań - 1
Piast Gliwice - 1
Radomiak Radom - 1
KKS 1925 Kalisz - 1
Wisla Krakow - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

Another loan tip: there are two reasons to loan out a player 

1- to lower your wage bill

2- to keep a player from developing lack of games concern.  

so loaning out tons of 70s while you have some low 80s you don’t use, does not make sense.  

Perhaps people can clarify what happens when players on loan develop concerns. I've seen in the past suggestions to leave them on loan. If they stay on loan, surely their concerns worsen. And if they return, I thought they can then develop lack of game time concerns. So don't they develop concerns either way?

13 minutes ago, BlueQuarters said:

Perhaps people can clarify what happens when players on loan develop concerns. I've seen in the past suggestions to leave them on loan. If they stay on loan, surely their concerns worsen. And if they return, I thought they can then develop lack of game time concerns. So don't they develop concerns either way?

Players with a rating of 90 or above develop concerns at being loaned out.

You are indeed correct, if they stay on loan there concerns only worsen, I’m not sure on this but I feel like the level of concern rises much quicker than your standard game time concern.

Only way to solve this dilemma is to play them because they will develop concerns at being loaned out or not getting sufficient game time. It’s a lose lose situation.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (22/05/21)

9 pages this morning, France (Ligue 1) completed. Bunch of what I believe will be position changes from Scotland and Greece for some of the top teams like Rangers and Celtic.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

Paris Saint Germain - 7
AS Monaco - 22
Lille OSC - 20

Poland 🇵🇱 

Slask Wroclaw - 1
Lech Poznań - 1
Piast Gliwice - 1
Radomiak Radom - 1
KKS 1925 Kalisz - 1
Wisla Krakow - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

I imagine the Lech Poznań edit is for Tymoteusz Puchacz’s move to Union Berlin

At 1.6 million, might be a nice investment before he gets a rise in the German reviews

4 minutes ago, dgormand said:

I imagine the Lech Poznań edit is for Tymoteusz Puchacz’s move to Union Berlin

At 1.6 million, might be a nice investment before he gets a rise in the German reviews

Nope, Radoslaw Murawski

7 hours ago, Brian Smith said:
Despite SM trying to hide certain things/like not being clear, pretty much everything is formulaic.
  1. If you want to loan out a GK, you need to have in your squad (not including loans in or out), at least 2 GKs of HIGHER rating than the one you want to loan out.
  2. If you want to loan out an outfield player, you need to have in your squad (not including loans in or out), at least 18 outfield players, (i.e. not GKs) of HIGHER rating than the one you want to loan out.
Things that DO NOT MATTER.
  • Your squad size; 24 players in your squad is the same as 44 players in your squad, SM doesn't care (as long as loaning out a player doesn't result in you dropping below the minimum squad size
  • How many players you have in your squad of THE SAME rating as the one you want to loan out. Even if you have 15 players of the same rating but only 17 players rated higher, the chairman will not allow the loan to happen.
  • How many players you already have out on loan
  • The rating of a player - so long as you have enough higher rated players in your squad, you can loan that player out, meaning someone might be able to loan out a 92 and someone else will not be able to loan out a 78
  • Club size/name/reputation. SM doesn't care
  • Player name/reputation/potential. SM doesn't care
  • How many times a player has been loaned out already; the player might start to get concerns for being loaned out too much, but the system will allow it
  • Basically, anything else you can think out that has nothing to do with how many players you have in your squad rated higher than the player you want to loan out

That's about it really! One easy test, if you can't be bothered to count your numbers, is to try and put the player on the loan list. If you can, the chairman will allow the loan to go through (at that point in time), if you can't he won't.
N.B. Being on the loan list does not mean a player will go out. It means that when the player was listed, he could move, but if ratings/player numbers in your squad change, then the chairman may then block a move from happening.

Tip: If you play to loan out multiple players, start with the lowest rating player and work your way up. Also, once a player has already left on loan, you're safe, and it doesn't matter if he even would be the highest-rated player in your squad, the loan will not be ended and the player recalled by your chairman!

I have not seen so much wrong informations in one post that too unnecessarily. 

The answer is simple: One cannot loan out his 19 best rated players. If a team's 19th best rated player is 85 and the team has four 85s you cannot loan any. 

Now with the unnecessarywrong infos. Starting from bottom -

- Always loan out the highest rated player who can be loaned out. Why would you loan out a 70 when you can loan out a 82? 

- What is all this tosh about SM doesn't care? It is up to the manager to assemble a squad of 24, 44 or 100 and how the manager plans to deal with it. 

On 5/20/2021 at 9:30 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

James Mcatee

Age - 18

Club - Manchester City

Position - CM/CAM (LW)

Nationality - England

A3653875-8673-47B4-8BD8-B981F4394313.jpeg.cb2f7545751ba9aa7febb8225e4c40dd.jpeg

Born in Salford, Mcatee is another local Manchester lad looking to make a name for himself, he reminds me a lot of Phil Foden in how he plays and will do very well to follow the path Phil has now playing regularly with the first team.

Playing centrally as a number 10 is Mcatee’s best position using his great range of passing to create goal scoring opportunities, he also has the vision to match, not only in his creativity but his movement off the ball to create space for himself and others around him.

Short clip below of a few highlights, can definitely see the Foden resemblance with his balance and physique on the dribble.

Mainly playing for Manchester City’s u18’s Mcatee has really started to make heads turn and is now classed as one of the top talents at City’s academy.

Really excited to see how he develops and hopefully we will see him at senior level in the near future.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

James Mcatee (18) added this morning, MUST BUY!

36 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I have not seen so much wrong informations in one post that too unnecessarily. 

The answer is simple: One cannot loan out his 19 best rated players. If a team's 19th best rated player is 85 and the team has four 85s you cannot loan any. 

Now with the unnecessarywrong infos. Starting from bottom -

- Always loan out the highest rated player who can be loaned out. Why would you loan out a 70 when you can loan out a 82? 

- What is all this tosh about SM doesn't care? It is up to the manager to assemble a squad of 24, 44 or 100 and how the manager plans to deal with it. 

No offence, but you’re overreacting here. It only looked like he was trying to explain how loaning out players works in detail, and not a snarky post directed at SM. Can’t speak for others but I found it helpful...

Loaning out higher rated players first obviously makes more sense IF you’re planning to sell one of your top 18 rated players, as you might not be able to loan them out after that.

The post got that wrong but not exactly “I have not seen so much wrong informations in one post that too unnecessarily” is it?😐