Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Congrats, albeit I think it was confirmed a long time ago 😂

Not sure how I bluffed my way to 2nd but I'll take it

Haha, been top for a long time. Will have to see if it was a fluke or if I'm decent next season 😂

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Hakimi to 92 ? And will he keep his RB?

Yes and yes, even though it says RM on transfermarkt he covers all the right flank so I think it would be extremely harsh if he lost RB.

6 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

Brugge?

Mechele 86 > 87

Mata 86 > 87

Lang 85 > 86/87

Vanaken 87 > 88

Dost 89 > 88

Looks good to me, two more that could be added 😊

Charles De Ketelaere - 85 -> 86

Odilon Kossounou - 83 -> 85

On 5/19/2021 at 2:04 AM, Kev said:

Are you trying to get a good deal on him in a GW you're in?? 

😉

No really just stating facts. As you can see by OPTA stats for the best seria A team this season:

94 - Ruslan #Malinovskiy (12 assists in the Serie A 2020/21, more than any other player) has been directly involved in a goal every 94 minutes of average in this campaign (8 goals and 12 assists in 1882 minutes played): a record among the midfielders with 15+ apps. Influence.

6 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

No really just stating facts. As you can see by OPTA stats for the best seria A team this season:

94 - Ruslan #Malinovskiy (12 assists in the Serie A 2020/21, more than any other player) has been directly involved in a goal every 94 minutes of average in this campaign (8 goals and 12 assists in 1882 minutes played): a record among the midfielders with 15+ apps. Influence.

Relax! I was only messing! :)

Sorry guys but who is the person we can reach out to if you have an obvious cheat in the gameworld you are in? Person has at least 6 accounts and is so blasé about it he just says he makes new accounts up when we get one removed!! He even has the same name on 2 accounts and nothing has been done!! ASTONISHING!!! Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!! It's so so very soul destroying but I'm determined to not let this guy win!!

50 minutes ago, Halko said:

what is this new european conference league competition, how much money do teams get per qualifying round?

Basically a chance for teams from Finland, Lichtenstein and Luxembourg the feeling they are in a proper European competition.

In all seriousness it’s just another competition added to an already hectic schedule and a route into the Europa league if you win it. 

37 minutes ago, Brian Smith said:

Will Guendouzi rise?

Stay, Hertha had a pretty awful season.

8 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

With tottenham ending 7th spot , I guess chances of hojbjerg getting a +1 are very slim ?

Yeah I agree, should stay at 90.

33 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Sorry guys but who is the person we can reach out to if you have an obvious cheat in the gameworld you are in? Person has at least 6 accounts and is so blasé about it he just says he makes new accounts up when we get one removed!! He even has the same name on 2 accounts and nothing has been done!! ASTONISHING!!! Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!! It's so so very soul destroying but I'm determined to not let this guy win!!

Sad to say, allowing cheating to take place at the rate it does is one of the great failings of Soccer Manager. I have submitted dozens of complaints over the years, and only once was some action taken by Administration. Nowadays, when I detect cheating, I quietly depart the game world and move on, praying that the next one will be honest. I am usually disappointed.