Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

41 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

You watching it? This Villa u18 age group is brilliant, I can see a fair few of these players make it at senior level. Aaron Ramsey on the bench too, they have depth 😂

Nah didn't watch

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Very poor from Kev. The man asked a serious question and you came up with the most unfunny joke. 

A man of your responsibility in this forum should have known better.

You should give a warning to yourself for very very bad joke. 

The joke is so bad that instead of laughing people get angry.

I honestly do not know what you’re talking about?  

I’ve looked back a few pages and am still non the wiser.  

If Kev has been ‘cleaning up’ after himself then that is piss poor moderation.  That’s my biggest issue with ‘moderators’ of forums, they don’t know the definition of the word moderation.  It’s normally about self preservation or gratification in my opinion.

If however you’re making a mountain out of someone saying where they would have finished in a fantasy league (last relevant post I could find from Kev) then you need to take your head for a wobble.

The above is to show balance.  The fact you referenced other people being angry makes my spider senses tingle and lean towards my first synopsis.  Every forum in the World has a few crap moderators.  There are 3 things you can be certain of in life - taxes, crap moderation on forums and death.  C’est la vie.  😂

16 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Also very random and off the football topic but what a performance from Phil Mickelson yesterday who became the oldest golf major winner at 50 years old 😮 

What a victory! Absolutely superb, showing that class is permanent!

7 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Sorry guys but who is the person we can reach out to if you have an obvious cheat in the gameworld you are in? Person has at least 6 accounts and is so blasé about it he just says he makes new accounts up when we get one removed!! He even has the same name on 2 accounts and nothing has been done!! ASTONISHING!!! Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!! It's so so very soul destroying but I'm determined to not let this guy win!!

SM don't care about cheating, I have tried everything to get a cheat suspended/punished in one of my GWs, SM have done nothing at all! So annoying!!

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

U18 FA cup final tonight with Aston Villa facing off against Liverpool, should be a good watch on BT sport at 19:45 UK time.

Chukwuemeka, Chrisene, Musialowski and Balagizi all playing.

Line ups below:

9F0A8BE3-B004-4EF2-B8DB-01BF8F83A829.thumb.png.35c9b2de2c2a65f74fa99d9aa463c6eb.png

A2992AD2-D131-4B04-BDEF-543B6D6B9C5A.thumb.jpeg.eae64a58bb54c777192954cbe3f59446.jpeg

Aston Villa played really well, Liverpool did well not to concede more. Disappointing from Liverpool in the end, but the future does look bright for us with some of those players.

8 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Alexander arnold + valverde for salah?

Duo

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Aston Villa played really well, Liverpool did well not to concede more. Disappointing from Liverpool in the end, but the future does look bright for us with some of those players.

Aston Villa have some good talents don’t they, Musialowski showed he was Liverpool’s best player but just didn’t have the end product, can tell he’s going to be a good player though.

Ramsey, Chukwuemeka, Chrisene, Barry all brilliant for Villa.

5 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Kimmich or Fernandes+Pedri+Bellingham?

Trio without doubt.

SWIKI REPORT (25/05/21)

15 pages and the next league to be reviewed in full is Poland with the full list of edits below:

Poland 🇵🇱 

Lech Poznań - 8
Legia Warszawa - 10
Jagiellonia Bialystok - 17
Lechia Gdansk - 3
Pogon Szczecin - 10
Rakow Częstochowa - 8
Wisla Krakow - 11
KS Cracovia - 8

60 rated Jan Bieganski is among the edits, only 80k so a bargain for anyone with a small budget. Should be in for a +10 at the very minimum.

Talles Magno has completed his switch to New York City FC in SM .

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Can someone please predict the rating changes for the following players?

Coman

Tielemans

Ndombele

Bentancur

Alli

Andre Silva

Maximilian Arnold

Hermoso

Kounde

Bennacer

Lemar

Bernardeschi

Caleta Car

Djimsiti

Kamara

Celik

Aurier

Ikone

Tammy Abraham

7 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Can someone please predict the rating changes for the following players?

Coman - stay

Tielemans - stay

Ndombele - stay

Bentancur - stay

Alli - stay

Andre Silva - +1

Maximilian Arnold - stay

Hermoso - stay/+1

Kounde - stay/+1

Bennacer - stay

Lemar - stay/+1

Bernardeschi - stay

Caleta Car - stay

Djimsiti - stay/+1

Kamara - stay

Celik - stay/+1

Aurier - stay

Ikone - stay/+1

Tammy Abraham - stay

30 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (25/05/21)

15 pages and the next league to be reviewed in full is Poland with the full list of edits below:

Poland 🇵🇱 

Lech Poznań - 8
Legia Warszawa - 10
Jagiellonia Bialystok - 17
Lechia Gdansk - 3
Pogon Szczecin - 10
Rakow Częstochowa - 8
Wisla Krakow - 11
KS Cracovia - 8

60 rated Jan Bieganski is among the edits, only 80k so a bargain for anyone with a small budget. Should be in for a +10 at the very minimum.

Talles Magno has completed his switch to New York City FC in SM .

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Poland before or after France?

20 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yup it did and they already completed till Nantes. 

So big 5 will no longer get reviewed consecutively. 

Possibly, they could always do some leagues side by side like they have done in the past. Does seem odd to not have all the big 5 leagues reviewed consecutively.

Ligue 2 has been mentioned in discord too, so I was expecting to see some edits there but no sign as of yet.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Possibly, they could always do some leagues side by side like they have done in the past. Does seem odd to not have all the big 5 leagues reviewed consecutively.

Ligue 2 has been mentioned in discord too, so I was expecting to see some edits there but no sign as of yet.

Can you send a link to the discord? Cheers