Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Junior Firpo (88) and Celik (89) for Lucas Digne (91)? I will be getting Digne. I have taa on my right and max on my left for my starting eleven. If digne join he will be my first choice. I have murasic as my back up rb. Is this a decent deal for me? 

7 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Have you done an XI best risers for each league 👀

Yeah done France which I posted earlier on in the month, I will post again if you haven’t seen it:

A1E7B08D-E7E6-4651-948B-46D956F77026.jpeg.9eb90307a0b41cbca3a1c043815785a5.jpeg

Germany is the next league from the big5 so I will post that as soon as I see edits on Soccerwiki. I also have an EPL one, Serie A and La Liga.

4 minutes ago, JordanW92 said:

Junior Firpo (88) and Celik (89) for Lucas Digne (91)? I will be getting Digne. I have taa on my right and max on my left for my starting eleven. If digne join he will be my first choice. I have murasic as my back up rb. Is this a decent deal for me? 

I look at this deal as Celik for Digne because you have TAA at RB, Celik will never get a look in and I feel like Firpo is a dead weight who won’t ever be first choice at Barcelona.

So Digne all day for me.

Special talent Issahaku Abdul Fatawu (17) set to join Bayer Leverkusen, I know it will be hard, but remember the name.

https://www.transfermarkt.at/i-fatawu-zu-bayer-04-leverkusen-/thread/forum/154/thread_id/1052502

https://www.myjoyonline.com/abdul-fatawu-issahaku-close-to-bayer-leverkusen-deal/%3famp=1

He has great pace and vision, very direct in his dribbling and as you can see loves a shot from the halfway line 😂

Not in SM yet but it might not be long with him moving to a big club.

Oh and MUST BUY 😂

9 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Speaking of goalkeepers, 

Maignan to Acmilan

Looks like Donnaruma is about to leave ...wanting a higher salary. Juventus?@Milanista1

With Maignan having arrived in Milan that pretty much signals Dollarumma's exit. Now that we have gained CL qualification it clearly shows Donna only cares about the dollar. 🤑

He would have been a great back up to Maignan. 😀 But, if his heart ♥ is set on Jube and becoming the next Baffon then not good luck to him. 

Thankfully with Riola being his agent, we'll get a huge fee for him, and get more great loandinis next season. 😊

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Aston Villa have some good talents don’t they, Musialowski showed he was Liverpool’s best player but just didn’t have the end product, can tell he’s going to be a good player though.

Ramsey, Chukwuemeka, Chrisene, Barry all brilliant for Villa.

Musialowski looks some player, so easy on the eye. The way he runs with the ball. I hope he makes it at Liverpool.

Barry really impressed me as well.

SWIKI REPORT (26/05/21)

Over 10 pages this morning and more teams edited from Poland, we also have a new entry in the German Bundesliga which has been reviewed to Schalke 04 so far.

Poland 🇵🇱 

Stal Mielec - 4
Jagiellonia Bialystok - 1
Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala - 4
Lech Poznań - 1
Zaglebie Lubin - 8
Piast Gliwice - 8
Gornik Zabrze - 5
Slask Wroclaw - 7
Wisla Plock - 14
Rakow Częstochowa - 1
Warta Poznań - 8
Pogon Szczecin - 1

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga)

Schalke 04 - 12
Vfl Wolfsburg - 1
Eintracht Frankfurt - 2
Werder Bremen - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

With Maignan having arrived in Milan that pretty much signals Dollarumma's exit. Now that we have gained CL qualification it clearly shows Donna only cares about the dollar. 🤑

He would have been a great back up to Maignan. 😀 But, if his heart ♥ is set on Jube and becoming the next Baffon then not good luck to him. 

Thankfully with Riola being his agent, we'll get a huge fee for him, and get more great loandinis next season. 😊

Is his contract not up?

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Angers:

Boufal -1 to 86- yes

Doumbia +2 to 85- yes

Coulibaly +2 to 84- yes

Petkovic -1 to 82- yes

Ali Cho +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Traore +1 to 86

Mangani +1 to 86

Manceau +1 to 86

Capelle +1 to 86

Diony +1 to 84

Capelle -2 to 83

Thomas -1 to 86

Amadou -1 to 86

Butelle -1 to 84

Bamba -1 to 84

Pavlovic -1 to 83

Ninga -2 to 83

Fatar +3 to 70

Bordeaux:

Koscielny -1 to 88- yes

Ben Arfa -1 to 87- yes

Hwang +1 to 86- yes

Baysse +2 to 85- yes

Adli +2 to 85- yes

Briand -1 to 85- yes

Zerkane +4 to 82- yes

Traore +3 to 73- yes

Jovanovic -2 to 83- -1 to 84

Lacoux +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Seri -1 to 86

Poundje -1 to 84

Brest:

Perraud +1 to 86- yes

Faivre +2 to 85- yes

Belkebla +1 to 85- yes

Chardonnet +2 to 84- yes

Pierre-Gabriel +1 to 84- yes

Honorat +1 to 84- yes

Lucas +1 to 83- yes

Brassier +2 to 82- yes

Le Douaron +1 to 78- yes

Herelle -1 to 86

Bain -1 to 83

N'Goma -2 to 80

Magnetti +2 to 78

Mbock +3 to 76

Strasbourg:

Ajorque +1 to 87- yes

Bellegarde +1 to 85- yes

Chahiri +2 to 82- yes

Caci +1 to 86

Sissoko +1 to 86

Sels -1 to 86

Kawashima +1 to 84

Kone -1 to 84

Carole -1 to 84

Mothiba -1 to 84

Othon -3 to 73

Lorient:

Moffi +3 to 85- yes

Gravillon +1 to 84- yes

Abergel +1 to 84- yes

Laporte +1 to 84- yes

Le Fee +1 to 83- yes

Lauriente +2 to 82- yes

Mendes +2 to 82- yes

Marveaux -1 to 82- yes

Dreyer +2 to 80- yes

Saunier -2 to 80- yes

Chalobah +2 to 84

Nardi +1 to 84

Monconduit -1 to 84

5 teams done today, fairly well imo

European U-21 (players born in 2000 and later) Team of the Season by Football Talent Scout

🇫🇷 Illan Meslier
🇵🇹 Nuno Mendes
🇳🇱 Sven Botman
🇫🇷 Wesley Fofana
🇳🇱 Devyne Rensch
🇫🇷 Aurélien Tchouaméni
🇪🇸 Pedri
🇩🇪 Florian Wirtz
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Phil Foden
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jadon Sancho
🇳🇴 Erling Haaland

Instead of a team of the week we have a team of year from Football Talent Scout which is a brilliant team.

Illan Meslier (21) has had an outstanding season with Leeds United, breaking records in the Premier League including:

Most PL clean sheets in a single season by an U21 goalkeeper

Most PL starts in a single season by an U21 goalkeeper

Youngest goalkeeper to keep 11 clean sheets.

At RB we have Devyne Rensch (18) who has played at LB in recent weeks and can play all along the back line as well as in midfield, Rensch’s breakout season has been magnificent and fully warranted in this team.

Nuno Mendes (18) in at LB which is no surprise, another one who has had an excellent breakout season, helping Sporting CP to the LigaNos championship and earning a Portuguese call up to the Euros in a months time. Made a report on him almost a year ago and really happy to see how he’s developed at senior level.

Sven Botman (21) and Wesley Fofana (20) occupy both CB positions, one leading his club to a French title conceding only 23 goals and accumulating 21 clean sheets in that time.

Wesley Fofana who had an excellent season helping Leicester City to an FA Cup title and narrowly missing out on top 4, he’s a defender who plays beyond his years showing great composure at such a young age.

In CDM we have Aurelien Tchouameni (21) he’s been the best young midfielder in the league and recently got crowned the best young player in Ligue 1 this season, deserves his place in this team. I honestly believe if he doesn’t get a +3 to 88 in the next few days then I think SM have missed a trick.

Some stats P90 minutes this season:

54 attempted passes [84%]
6.06 tackles + interceptions 
4.85 passes into the final third

In CM we have both Pedri (18) and Florian Wirtz (18) Wirtz came to light the back end of last season when he played a few games after the Covid break, ever since then he hasn’t looked back and has excelled throughout the season, I must say that there is an argument for Bellingham to be in this 11.

Also Pedri (18) with a great breakout season being one of the first names on the team sheet at Barcelona this season along with the one and only Lionel Messi. What’s been a pretty poor season for Barcelona has had its positives in the likes of Moriba, Mingueza, Dest, Pedri among others getting really positive game time.

On the both wings we have Jadon Sancho (20) who numbers wise has had an insane season with some very impressive stats, 16 goals and 21 assists in all competitions. Remarkable.

On the left is Phil Foden (20) another one with an incredible breakout season and played a crucial part in City’s title and route to the UCL final which would be the icing on the cake. Young player of the season for the Premier League in my opinion.

Short compilation in the Champions League below, some great clips:

There can only be 1 CF who fits the bill at U21 level and that is Erling Haaland (20), 41 goals all competitions seems to score every game, I feel like he could break numerous records and become one of the worlds best ever strikers later on in his career, outstanding talent!

Predictions

Ilan Meslier -                       85 -> 87
Nuno Mendes -                  82 -> 86
Sven Botman -                   87 -> 89
Wesley Fofana -                87 -> 89
Devyne Rensch -               73 -> 80-82
Aurelien Tchoumeni -     85 -> 88
Pedri -                                    87 -> 89
Florian Wirtz -                    85 -> 87
Phil Foden -                         89 -> 91
Jadon Sancho -                 92 -> 93
Erling Haaland -                 92 -> 93

Honorable mentions:

Bukayo Saka -                       88 -> 89
Ryan Gravenberch -           85 - 87
Jamal Musiala -                    82 -> 86
Dušan Vlahović -                 86 -> 88
Alphonso Davies -               91 -> 91
Jude Bellingham -               86 -> 89
Maxence Lacroix -              83 -> 87
Amine Gouiri -                       86 -> 87
Giovanni Reyna -                 86 -> 87
Pedro Neto -                           87 -> 89
Moise Kean -                          88 -> 89
Jonathan David -                 88 -> 89
Mason Greenwood -          87 -> 89
Benoît Badiashile -             87 -> 88
Jérémy Doku -                      85 -> 87
Karim Adeyemi -                  82 -> 83
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia -   83 -> 84

So that’s it, the last one for this season hope you guys found it useful and I will be back doing the same in the 21/22 season.

Cheers Kieran 😁

13 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Special talent Issahaku Abdul Fatawu (17) set to join Bayer Leverkusen, I know it will be hard, but remember the name.

https://www.transfermarkt.at/i-fatawu-zu-bayer-04-leverkusen-/thread/forum/154/thread_id/1052502

https://www.myjoyonline.com/abdul-fatawu-issahaku-close-to-bayer-leverkusen-deal/%3famp=1

He has great pace and vision, very direct in his dribbling and as you can see loves a shot from the halfway line 😂

Not in SM yet but it might not be long with him moving to a big club.

Oh and MUST BUY 😂

"Liverpool in “last-ditch push” for Ghana teenager ahead of Bayer Leverkusen"

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/05/liverpool-in-last-ditch-push-for-ghana-teenager-ahead-of-bayer-leverkusen/?utm_source=webpush

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah done France which I posted earlier on in the month, I will post again if you haven’t seen it:

A1E7B08D-E7E6-4651-948B-46D956F77026.jpeg.9eb90307a0b41cbca3a1c043815785a5.jpeg

Germany is the next league from the big5 so I will post that as soon as I see edits on Soccerwiki. I also have an EPL one, Serie A and La Liga.

I look at this deal as Celik for Digne because you have TAA at RB, Celik will never get a look in and I feel like Firpo is a dead weight who won’t ever be first choice at Barcelona.

So Digne all day for me.

can't wait to see the other formations

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

European U-21 (players born in 2000 and later) Team of the Season by Football Talent Scout

🇫🇷 Illan Meslier
🇵🇹 Nuno Mendes
🇳🇱 Sven Botman
🇫🇷 Wesley Fofana
🇳🇱 Devyne Rensch
🇫🇷 Aurélien Tchouaméni
🇪🇸 Pedri
🇩🇪 Florian Wirtz
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Phil Foden
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jadon Sancho
🇳🇴 Erling Haaland

Instead of a team of the week we have a team of year from Football Talent Scout which is a brilliant team.

Illan Meslier (21) has had an outstanding season with Leeds United, breaking records in the Premier League including:

Most PL clean sheets in a single season by an U21 goalkeeper

Most PL starts in a single season by an U21 goalkeeper

Youngest goalkeeper to keep 11 clean sheets.

At RB we have Devyne Rensch (18) who has played at LB in recent weeks and can play all along the back line as well as in midfield, Rensch’s breakout season has been magnificent and fully warranted in this team.

Nuno Mendes (18) in at LB which is no surprise, another one who has had an excellent breakout season, helping Sporting CP to the LigaNos championship and earning a Portuguese call up to the Euros in a months time. Made a report on him almost a year ago and really happy to see how he’s developed at senior level.

Sven Botman (21) and Wesley Fofana (20) occupy both CB positions, one leading his club to a French title conceding only 23 goals and accumulating 21 clean sheets in that time.

Wesley Fofana who had an excellent season helping Leicester City to an FA Cup title and narrowly missing out on top 4, he’s a defender who plays beyond his years showing great composure at such a young age.

In CDM we have Aurelien Tchouameni (21) he’s been the best young midfielder in the league and recently got crowned the best young player in Ligue 1 this season, deserves his place in this team. I honestly believe if he doesn’t get a +3 to 88 in the next few days then I think SM have missed a trick.

Some stats P90 minutes this season:

54 attempted passes [84%]
6.06 tackles + interceptions 
4.85 passes into the final third

In CM we have both Pedri (18) and Florian Wirtz (18) Wirtz came to light the back end of last season when he played a few games after the Covid break, ever since then he hasn’t looked back and has excelled throughout the season, I must say that there is an argument for Bellingham to be in this 11.

Also Pedri (18) with a great breakout season being one of the first names on the team sheet at Barcelona this season along with the one and only Lionel Messi. What’s been a pretty poor season for Barcelona has had its positives in the likes of Moriba, Mingueza, Dest, Pedri among others getting really positive game time.

On the both wings we have Jadon Sancho (20) who numbers wise has had an insane season with some very impressive stats, 16 goals and 21 assists in all competitions. Remarkable.

On the left is Phil Foden (20) another one with an incredible breakout season and played a crucial part in City’s title and route to the UCL final which would be the icing on the cake. Young player of the season for the Premier League in my opinion.

Short compilation in the Champions League below, some great clips:

There can only be 1 CF who fits the bill at U21 level and that is Erling Haaland (20), 41 goals all competitions seems to score every game, I feel like he could break numerous records and become one of the worlds best ever strikers later on in his career, outstanding talent!

Predictions

Ilan Meslier -                       85 -> 87
Nuno Mendes -                  82 -> 86
Sven Botman -                   87 -> 89
Wesley Fofana -                87 -> 89
Devyne Rensch -               73 -> 80-82
Aurelien Tchoumeni -     85 -> 88
Pedri -                                    87 -> 89
Florian Wirtz -                    85 -> 87
Phil Foden -                         89 -> 91
Jadon Sancho -                 92 -> 93
Erling Haaland -                 92 -> 93

Honorable mentions:

Bukayo Saka -                       88 -> 89
Ryan Gravenberch -           85 - 87
Jamal Musiala -                    82 -> 86
Dušan Vlahović -                 86 -> 88
Alphonso Davies -               91 -> 91
Jude Bellingham -               86 -> 89
Maxence Lacroix -              83 -> 87
Amine Gouiri -                       86 -> 87
Giovanni Reyna -                 86 -> 87
Pedro Neto -                           87 -> 89
Moise Kean -                          88 -> 89
Jonathan David -                 88 -> 89
Mason Greenwood -          87 -> 89
Benoît Badiashile -             87 -> 88
Jérémy Doku -                      85 -> 87
Karim Adeyemi -                  82 -> 83
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia -   83 -> 84

So that’s it, the last one for this season hope you guys found it useful and I will be back doing the same in the 21/22 season.

Cheers Kieran 😁

i have a feeling that haaland could have a big rise 92-94 like bruno fernandes in winter. voted best player of the bundesliga ahead of lewandowski is crazy...

1 hour ago, GeoffM said:

I hope he joins Leverkusen personally, much better chance of being integrated with the first team quicker. Huge compliment that Liverpool are trying to sign him though, shows how highly rated he is.

Numerous other teams were interested too.

1 hour ago, James.J. said:

can't wait to see the other formations

Bundesliga is next and that should come out tomorrow or Friday 😁

37 minutes ago, The punch said:

i have a feeling that haaland could have a big rise 92-94 like bruno fernandes in winter. voted best player of the bundesliga ahead of lewandowski is crazy...

Yeah that’s a strong possibility

Spreadsheet Result - French Review

ResulSpSheeFrancBorde1.png.9cee82b59c1606b4dd3de55d2fe987e1.png

Small profits at these lower Clubs as it seems SM are reviewing the "Red Boxed" so far as unworthy 😝. Fair enough but maybe interesting to see when the first positive "Red Boxed" arrives as a riser and how far up the table they actually start.

Bit of a late start this morning so may only be 1 club upload between 5 & 6pm tonight. I'll have a go at 2 tho 🤞

"Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats."

To SM Search for this post FranBord  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Cheers Socca 😀

32 minutes ago, JordanW92 said:

Pedri for Bellingham? I have Pedri. I can swap him for belli. Who do you think have a better career in the future? 

What a fantastic question! 

35 minutes ago, Mago10 said:

Konsa, Bissouma, Mcneil or Buendia?

Ismaila Sarr, Ikone, Amine Harit and Maximilian Arnold, I can choose two of these four, who would you choose?

Buendia 

Sarr and Arnold

15 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Musialowski looks some player, so easy on the eye. The way he runs with the ball. I hope he makes it at Liverpool.

Barry really impressed me as well.

Yeah he looks a good talent, frustrated me though last night with his decision making, bit too selfish at times but that will improve as he develops.

53 minutes ago, Mago10 said:

Konsa, Bissouma, Mcneil or Buendia?

Ismaila Sarr, Ikone, Amine Harit and Maximilian Arnold, I can choose two of these four, who would you choose?

Bissouma

Sarr + Arnold

50 minutes ago, JordanW92 said:

Pedri for Bellingham? I have Pedri. I can swap him for belli. Who do you think have a better career in the future? 

That’s a tough question, I’m sure you will get many different opinions on this one. I’m going to say Bellingham though because I’m English 😂