Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Without me trawling loads of names that I may or may not know who is going to be one of the biggest risers for a forward/winger? Probably looking for sort of 86 + but also looking for more than a +1 as don't have much money thankyou 

Dusan Vlahovic - 86 -> 88

2 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Nervous watching this Europa League Final... (GO UNITED!!!!🔴

Scott McTominay or Emre Can?

Thanks! 😁

Emre Can

1 hour ago, keefmj said:

Call it the Emery Cup

Even their keeper went top bins ! amazing penalties from an otherwise pretty poor team

Some great penalties on show, we were all wrong with our predictions 😂

1 hour ago, Cachazares said:

Chukwueze +1? NO

Jonathan Bamba +1? YES

49 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Mario Gaspar +1 to 90?

Not for me 

Terrific achievement from Villarreal to win a European trophy when you consider the size of the club. Good to see them prove the majority of people wrong. Got to love an underdog story.

Man U don't have enough strength in depth to change things and next season I'd imagine Chelsea and Liverpool will be much better domestically.

There is a culture now in football where if clubs don't get instant success with a manager they get rid. It takes time to build a squad.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Terrific achievement from Villarreal to win a European trophy when you consider the size of the club. Good to see them prove the majority of people wrong. Got to love an underdog story.

Man U don't have enough strength in depth to change things and next season I'd imagine Chelsea and Liverpool will be much better domestically.

There is a culture now in football where if clubs don't get instant success with a manager they get rid. It takes time to build a squad.

Ole will get time. But he has to be backed this summer. There will be people criticising him tonight but they lost on the 11th penalty, not much you can do. Criticism will change to praise if de Gea made just one save. 

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Had it coming.

BT presenters are a joke. Any sensible football fan would not trust a word they say. Uneducated takes on any football outside of England. Just take the England squad, people thinking Trippier should not make it because it isn't 2018, when in fact he's been one of Atleti's best players. 

4 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Evening all, what’s the deal with retiring players, both the Bender brothers are available in my game world and worth £5.8m from memory do you get a higher amount than this when they are retired from the game?

thanks in advance

Not too sure. Bender brothers will soon change to retired in game, so if you want to try this you should bid asap and hope it doesn't change tomorrow or day after.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

BT presenters are a joke. Any sensible football fan would not trust a word they say. Uneducated takes on any football outside of England. Just take the England squad, people thinking Trippier should not make it because it isn't 2018, when in fact he's been one of Atleti's best players. 

FACTS!

You also see this with many believing Sancho doesn’t warrant a place, most pundits in the UK don’t watch football outside of England so can’t really comment in my opinion.

2 hours ago, rosbear said:

Are Yeremi Pino will rise for +2/3?

I have him 82 -> 85

SWIKI REPORT (27/05/21)

10 pages this morning and more of Germany (Bundesliga) which is currently under review.

Also Georgian talent Giorgi Abuashvili (18) has completed his switch to FC Porto, interested to see how this move works out.

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga)

FC Augsburg - 14
Werder Bremen - 17
Schalke 04 - 2
Hertha Berlin - 14
1.FC Koln - 11
Borussia Dortmund - 1
Vfl Wolfsburg - 1
Arminia Bielefeld - 6
Borussia Monchengladbach - 1
1.FC Union Berlin - 1

I will be bringing out the best XI risers/prospects from the Bundesliga, today or tomorrow.

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 5/19/2021 at 4:53 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

FRANCE (Ligue 1) talents/risers 🇫🇷

As mentioned in my Swiki post this morning, here’s a starting XI of risers worth picking up before the French review in a few days time.

All players are considered prospects as well as decent risers, Aurelien Tchouameni is the BEST BUY in my opinion and has a huge future in the game.

0EA83CD8-E473-43E2-BE1B-D76E29BDBD7F.jpeg.b20ca4efeec56e909619aac9c1d5ef19.jpeg

Hope you guys find this useful, I know there’s a lot of prediction based posts about but I consider this 11 to be one of the best in terms of potential.

Ligue 1 is a league relatively easy to talk about when it comes to talents with many of these players having the ability to one day reach 89/90+ in SM.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Some prediction results from today:

Etienne Green - 65 -> 76

Pape Sarr - 76 -> 82

Nathanael Mbuku - 80 -> 83

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Not too sure. Bender brothers will soon change to retired in game, so if you want to try this you should bid asap and hope it doesn't change tomorrow or day after.

It used to be you got DOUBLE what the chairmans value was,which made it worth doing, but my last one I got I just received chairmans value for. so if he will play then yes, but for a money maker no

9 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Credit to Villarreal but this game was there for the taking and decisions (or lack of) from Ole have ultimately cost Man United tonight.

Agree with you mate, Emery made 5 subs in the 90 minutes to freshen things up. Ole made his first sub after 100 minutes and it was a negative one, brining Fred on for Greenwood. Majority of subs after that were geared towards penalties, Villarreal were there for the taking last night and it was the perfect chance for Ole to get his first piece of silverware with United.

8 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

B Saka or F Mendy

F Mendy unless you need Versatility.

8 hours ago, Lost soul said:

DDG has now failed to save the last 36 penalties he's faced😳

Last penalty save was 5 years ago in 2016, I don’t know which sounds worse, 36 penalties faced or 5 years since he last saved one, should of subbed Henderson on 😂

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Montpellier:

Omlin +1 to 87- yes

Laborde +1 to 88

Congre +1 to 87

Ferri +1 to 87

Sambia +1 to 86

Mavididi +2 to 85

Ristic +1 to 85

Cozza +1 to 84

Chotard +1 to 83

Wahi +3 to 76

Oyongo -1 to 85

Vidal +3 to 73

Nice:

Lopes -1 to 88- yes

Kamara +1 to 87- yes

Gouiri +1 to 87- yes

Dante -1 to 87- yes

Lotomba +1 to 86- yes

Claude Maurice +1 to 86- yes

Boudaoui +1 to 83- yes

Todibo +1 to 83- yes

Daniliuc +2 to 82- yes

Saliba +1 to 86

Nsoki +2 to 85

Bambu +1 to 83

Thuram +1 to 83

Pelmard +1 to 83

Metz:

Boye +2 to 85- yes

Oukidja +2 to 85- yes

Boulaya +2 to 85- yes

Udol +1 to 83- yes

Vagner Dias +1 to 83- yes

Lamine Gueye +2 to 82- yes

Kouyate +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Pape Sarr +4 to 80- +6 to 82

Yade +3 to 76- +5 to 78

Leya Iseka +1 to 84

Delaine +1 to 83

Centonze +1 to 87

Bronn +1 to 87

Pajot -1 to 83

Jallow +1 to 76

Dietsch +3 to 73

Saint-Etienne:

Khazri -1 to 87- yes

Retsos -1 to 86- yes

Camara +2 to 85- yes

Moukoudi +2 to 85- yes

Modeste -1 to 85- yes

Gourna-Douath +7 to 82- yes

Moueffek +2 to 78- yes

Neyou +3 to 85- +2 to 84

Nordin +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Moulin +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Aouchiche +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Sow +4 to 77- +5 to 78

Green +12 to 77- +11 to 76

Youssouf +1 to 84

Boudebouz -2 to 85

Diousse -2 to 83

Katranis +2 to 82

Krasso +1 to 76

Rivera +2 to 75

Reims:

Dia +1 to 87- yes

Konan +1 to 86- yes

Faes +2 to 85- yes

Cassama +2 to 84- yes

Mbuku +3 to 83- yes

Munetsi +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Toure +1 to 83

Diouf +3 to 76

Doucoure +2 to 75

Angers:

Diony +1 to 84- yes

Another good day. Reviews have finally combined speed and efficiency, always used to be one or the other, which is good to see.

Spreadsheet Result for Brest (French SM Review)

ResulSpSheeFranceBrest16th.png.207cfcead3d12fe1370ebd7c68971600.png

Good review by SM only missing Cardona and 9 out of 10 so can't grumble at all. I'd take that every time. The "Cream" nearly always at the top.

To SM Search for this post FranBres  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps More to come and need to get my "skates on" as SM are Turbo charged nowadays. Must move onto Germany AQAP!

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Agree with you mate, Emery made 5 subs in the 90 minutes to freshen things up. Ole made his first sub after 100 minutes and it was a negative one, brining Fred on for Greenwood. Majority of subs after that were geared towards penalties, Villarreal were there for the taking last night and it was the perfect chance for Ole to get his first piece of silverware with United.

F Mendy unless you need Versatility.

Last penalty save was 5 years ago in 2016, I don’t know which sounds worse, 36 penalties faced or 5 years since he last saved one, should of subbed Henderson on 😂

Here's adding to the stats. He hasn't saved 40 penalties including club and national team. 

Spreadsheet Result for Brest (French SM Review)

ResulSpSheeFrancereims13th.png.2b75bcc7b8fbeef934071c1b2f02231f.png

Not perfect but the "cream" is still at the top 5 in a row. Cafaro and De Smet missing out but at 4.2% and -2.4% that's understandable.

To SM Search for this post FranReim  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Cheers Socca 😀